A Boy In Babeland Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April screamed out, as her brother seemed to grow bigger inside her and the extra thickness made her seem even tighter then before, she could feel the veins on his cock rub against the walls of her pussy as she moaned out for him to cum hard and fill her tight pussy until she drips it back out.

Lee couldn't take any more, hearing his sister talk like that while he fucked her pussy was too much and he felt his balls tighten.

Quickly he thrust one last time into April's body and buried his cock deeply into her, every inch he had was within his sister as his cock jumped and a large squirt of cum hit deep inside her pussy.

April cried out as she felt the blast and then another one and another, her pussy was really beginning to get full as Lee pumped more hot and thick cum into his sisters body.

"Ohh Lee!" she moaned as she felt the hot cum dribble back down her as the cock that was shooting it began to shrink, indeed there was so much cum inside her it did begin to dribble back down and out of her body, snaking its was like a river done her ass and just getting caught on her hand before hitting the sheets.

"Hmm I love your cum Baby!" April moaned as she licked the thick liquid off her fingers and palm, showing it to her brother on her tongue before she swallowed the lot don again.

Both Lee and April were exhausted after such a day of hot fucking. Lying next to his sister on their bed Lee cuddled up to April, who rested her head on his shoulder and smiled to him.

"Glad we moved in together?" April asked her smiling brother.

"Yeah, you?"

"Oh sure am Baby, but we'll have to get the other around here some time, they need to see our new place" April said kissing her bothers' cheek and settling down for a good rest.

"Yeah they do love" Lee said placing his arm over April who was drifting off to sleep now.

They had had their fist day in their new house and April and Lee already felt like they had been there a lifetime.

*

Hope you all liked this addition, I have decided that I will try to keep this story going as long as I have support for it so I am giving you the choice again…

Do you want another chapter and if so who should be involved?

After 2 week of this being posted I will once again count up the nominations and write the story based on who you would like to see involved.

Thanks again.

12