A Boy No Longer Ch. 2

Story Info
Marcus learns more about spicier side of life.
2.3k words
185.8k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing his bath, Marcus seemed to be trying to avoid me for the next hour or so. I figured he was trying to figure out how to deal with what had just happened between us, what it all meant, and perhaps, just how improper it had been, or was it improper for that matter.

I let him have his space for a while. If he needed to think things over, I didn't want to interfere with that. But after better than an hour, I decided it was time to step in and perhaps help him settle his mind a bit, or completely blow it.

He was standing on the front porch, leaning against one of the posts next to the steps, staring up the empty dirt trail running in front of our farm.

I eased up behind him, slid my arms around his narrow waist, snuggled up against him, and laid my head on his broad back. "What's wrong, Marcus? Something really seems to be working your mind overtime," I questioned. "If you still wanna go to town, I think you should go."

"It's not that. My mind is going around in circles about what we did this afternoon," he replied.

"You didn't do anything except enjoy what I was doing for you. If you're worried you did something wrong, you can shake that outta your head right now, cause you didn't," I said.

"Well, I got a lot to think about," he replied.

"Are you upset with me because of what I did?" I asked.

"Gosh no! That was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. I never felt so great before," he replied.

"You liked that, did ya?" I asked, hugging him closer.

"Oh yeah, I loved it," he answered.

"Well, what's bothering you about it?" I pressed on.

"It's kinda embarrassing," he said.

"What I did embarrassed you?" I asked.

"No, the things runnin' through my mind are embarrassing to talk about," he said.

"Things like what? You should be able to talk to me about anything without being embarrassed," I kept pressing him, I had to know just what was bothering him. For all I knew at that point, I might have ruined everything because of a few moments of uncontrolled passion earlier that day.

"Okay, if ya really wanna know. That was the first time I ever did anything with a woman. I've never even kissed a girl before," he finally opened up. "I mean, I didn't even know what I was supposed to do. I felt so stupid."

"You're not supposed to know what to do yet. I would've been disappointed if you had," I explained. "You did just what you should've done, sit there and enjoy something a woman was doing just for your pleasure."

"Well, I guess I did it right then, cause that's just what I did," he smiled. "But I know there's things I was supposed to do to make you feel good too, I just didn't know what. Even if I had known what, I wouldn't have known how."

I almost had to laugh at his innocence, but I fought it off. Instead, I hugged him just that much tighter. "You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that," I said. "I love the idea of being your first and teaching you the right way to please a woman and yourself. If you listen to what the guys in a saloon tell ya, you wouldn't be pleasing nobody except yourself."

"Living out here in the middle of nowhere like this, today was probably all the sex I'll have for a long time," he replied.

"Wouldn't you like to do it with me again," I asked, using my best I'm-disappointed voice.

"Of course I would, but after my great performance this afternoon, I'm pretty sure you're not gonna be too interested in me anymore," he said. "I got so mad at myself for not knowing what to do. I mean, there were things I wanted to do, but I was afraid you wouldn't like it and make me stop, or even worse, get mad and stop doing what you were doing."

"What kind of things, Honey? What did you want to do to me?" I asked, still trying to coax some answers from him. "Did you want to touch me?"

He shook his head, yes, but said nothing.

"Where?" I pressed on. "Did you want to touch my breasts?"

"It was even worse than that. I know this is gonna sound really bad, but I actually wanted to kiss them," he said in a quiet voice, his face glowed red.

"What's so bad about that?" I asked, backing away from him a little and starting to slowly unbutton my blouse behind him.

"Well, nothing I guess, but it just didn't seem like the kind of thing a lady would want a fella to do," he explained.

"Actually, most women love that," I replied, still slowly working at the many buttons on my blouse.

"Really?" he exclaimed, spinning around to face me just as I pulled the blouse off and laid it over the porch railing. He stood there staring; his innocent blue eyes, wide with surprise, gazed down at me.

That's one of the nice things about living out here on the prairie in the middle of nowhere, there's never anyone else around. And if someone was coming from either direction, you could see the dust cloud they were kicking up from miles away. So privacy was not a problem out here. A person could run around naked as the proverbial Jay Bird out here for weeks on end and no one would see you or know about it, or even care, for that matter.

I took both of his large hands and placed them on my breasts. He very timidly and cautiously ran his hands over them. Gradually he gained a little courage or maybe his hormones kicked in, and he began to squeeze them gently.

"They're so soft," he whispered down at me.

"They're even softer once you get all my clothes off," I replied, suggestively sliding a shoulder strap over one shoulder. You know, just to see if he would take the hint.

He did, carefully pulling the other strap over my shoulder. But he stopped there and slid his labor-roughened hands over the soft, smooth skin of my shoulders. It was hard for me to fathom he had never seen a girl's bare shoulders before, but he hadn't.

He ran the backs of his huge fingers gently over my shoulders, up my neck, and across my throat and upper chest. He touched me so gently his fingers felt like wisps of spider web drifting over my skin. If the boy had nothing else going for him, he had patience; he seemed perfectly content just to touch my shoulders and neck forever.

"I knew women were supposed to be soft and smooth to touch, but I never dreamed they would be this soft," he said quietly, almost sounding in awe.

"Well, we are," I replied. "And we taste even softer. Kiss my shoulder."

He looked me in the eyes as if he were asking if I really meant it. I gave him a little "yes" nod. He slowly leaned down to me, timidly touching his lips to my shoulder. Him being 6'2" and me being only 5'3" made for a long way for him to bend over. But he must not have minded it because his lips lingered over my shoulders and neck for a tantalizingly long while.

By the time he raised back up to tower above me, he had raised my breathing and heart rate by several degrees.

"You like that?" I whispered, looking up into his face, searching for signs of just what might be running through his mind at that moment.

He slid his muscular arms around my waist. "Yes, Ma'am, I loved it, but please don't let me make a fool out of myself."

I could feel the nervousness in his tense inexperienced body as he pulled me close. I could also feel the hardness of his eager manhood pressing against my stomach.

"You don't have to worry about that," I whispered, putting my arms around his thick neck and pulling his face down to mine.

His kiss was tentative and tender at first, but quickly grew aggressive and passionate. I waited with anticipation for his tongue to slide between my lips, but either the idea didn't cross his mind or he was afraid to try it. Well, you've heard the old saying, "nothing ventured nothing gained," obviously, I'm the adventurous type; I gently slid my tongue over his lips and slowly eased it between them. At first, his seemed a bit apprehensive about what my tongue was doing. I thought for a moment he was going to stumble backward off the porch, but his apprehension faded fast and I soon tasted his delicious tongue gingerly slipping between my waiting lips.

I wanted to applaud his performance; his virgin tongue danced a romantic ballet in my mouth that made any major ballet company performance seem like a hoedown. Was the teacher now being taught, I wondered? Either he really knew what he was doing or he was eager for his tongue to experience everything it possibly could in the next sixty seconds because it sought out every detail of the interior of my mouth, all at once. Such a hungry kiss I had never known.

I felt his arms tighten around my waist and my feet leave the porch as he stood up straight and carried me, still sucking on his delicious tongue, into the house. My legs slowly wound around his hips as he carried me.

The next thing I realized we were laid back across his bed and I was on top of him, with my skirt and petticoat wrapped up around my hips and my legs still wound around him. Even through my bunched up petticoat and skirt, and his pants, I could feel his hardness pressing and growing against me.

Finally our need for oxygen forced our wonderful kiss to end. I slowly sat up, straddling his hips with my legs folded back under me and my palms against his massive chest.

Gasping for breath, the only word I could force out of my mouth was "Wow!"

He looked up at me with the sweetest, most innocent smile I had even seen. "Did I do it right?" he asked in earnest.

I sat there a few moments unbuttoning his shirt and opening it up. I looked at his handsome face and grinned. "You learn fast. That was wonderful, but I think we better keep practicing for a while," I replied hoarsely, still trying to get my breath back as I pulled my undergarments the rest of the way down to my waist, fully exposing my breasts to him for the first time.

He only had a moment to enjoy the view before I lay back down on top of him and pressed them against his powerful chest and eagerly teased his tongue back into my mouth. He gasped a little when I squirmed and pressed myself hard against his swollen manhood.

I finally broke the kiss and raised up far enough for his hands to find their way to my breasts. It didn't take him long to figure out he could make me gasp and squirm against him more just by pinching my hard nipples.

"You sure you wouldn't rather go to town tonight?" I teased, squirming against him a little more.

"I don't think I'll ever wanna go to town again, there's too much to do out here," he mumbled, still kneading my breasts.

I leaned forward so one of my throbbing nipples was only an inch or so from his lips. He just stared at it for a few moments and slid his tongue over his lips.

"Am I supposed to…?" he started to ask.

"I cut his words short. "You're supposed to do whatever you want to do, whatever your heart tells you to do, whatever your desires command you to do," I whispered.

His timid tongue eased its way slowly out of his mouth like a young rabbit easing its way out of its burrow for the very first time. It was like he didn't know what to expect next or maybe he just wasn't sure exactly what he was supposed to do next. It didn't take him long to figure out that he liked the taste and the feel of my nipples in his mouth, because in a matter of seconds his tongue and my swollen nipples were locked in what seemed like mortal battle. His tongue was all over my breasts and he was simply tormenting my sensitive nipples.

When I pressed my breast tight against his lips, he eagerly sucked my enraged nipple as far as possible into his searing mouth. There for a minute I thought he was gonna swallow it. I could feel his excitement starting to mount; his hips were starting to involuntarily move up and down slightly in response to the new sensations in his groin. I have to admit, my hips were doing a little moving too, in response to some long absent sensations of my own. Things were beginning to get pretty wet down there for me as a matter of fact. This young, well-built lad had reawakened my lonely body and he had no clue what he had just done. I had always been an extremely sensual woman to my husband. But he was now long gone and sorely missed, and so was my ability to control my passions any longer.

Young Marcus had no idea what great, new and wonderful, pleasures awaited him on that night of his eighteenth birthday.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Boy No More Ch. 3 Marcus gets an afternoon delight.in Incest/Taboo
4th of July with Mom Mom & Son discover each other.in Incest/Taboo
"Incest Submission": Mom & Son Hot Mom and college son seduce each other on Earth Day.in Incest/Taboo
"Mom-Son": A Love Story A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories