A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

When he reached the small of Rayne's back, he climbed between the young man's open thighs and slipped a hand beneath his denuded balls, fondling and squeezing them as he kissed his way to the boy's tailbone. Rayne was moaning softly over and over; "Ohh... ohhh...ohhh..." and really grinding his sex against the rucked material of the bedcovers as Ant groped and teased him. Now, he used the fingers of his free hand to part Rayne's bum cheeks as far as they would go. Ever so softly, he touched his wet lips to the very lowest vertebra and ran the tip of his tongue around it several times, then let it curl into the fingertip sized hollow at the very top of his young mate's crack.

"Aaahhhh!" Rayne cried, a little more insistently. "Oh god! Yes!"

Ant smiled and withdrew his tongue.

"Don't stop!" the boy pleaded huskily. "Christ, Ant, don't stop now. I'll do anything you want, just keep going!"

That was music to his ears. Ant caressed Rayne's arse and used both hands to part his cheeks this time. He wriggled his tongue back into the little hollow and swirled it around, then licked his way lower, circling the young man's twitching rosebud while Rayne whimpered with frustrated delight. He snaked a hand down under his groin and began to rub his young cock eagerly.

Ant knelt up and slapped his bottom hard.

"Don't touch yourself. When I want to watch you wanking your cock I'll tell you to do it," he commanded sternly. "Now assume the position again. Keep your hands under your head."

Obediently the boy did as he was told though he uttered a little whimper of disappointment. Ant lay down again with his face between Rayne's naked buttocks. Slowly and lasciviously, he licked his way from the young man's bollocks to the top of his crack and teased that little hollow some more, loving the way it made Rayne wriggle and buck with pleasure. For several minutes he pressed his face into that delicious soft, smooth valley, wiggling his hot wet tongue up and down Rayne's sexy arse crack, licking and sucking and blowing on his anal ring until his arsehole opened up like the lens of a camera. The young man was almost crying with pleasure.

"Oh Christ, yes! Please make me cum, Ant... I need to cum!"

Ant poked the tip of his tongue into that sexy hole and Rayne almost squirmed right up off the bed. He was up on his knees and Ant forced him back down again, noting with pleasure that the bedcover was soaked with spunk under his crotch and belly.

"I'll have to restrain you if you don't lie still," he warned. "Do you want me to handcuff and gag you?"

Rayne just whimpered desperately. He was almost painfully excited. His cock head was dark purple and wet through. Even as he watched another little dribble of cum ran down it. Ant made him lie down flat and held onto his ankles as he buried his face in the boy's arse again, licking out his lovely, twitching hole. The mere touch of Ant's mouth on his spincter made him blossom every time and now the older man began to slowly tongue kiss Rayne's sensitive anal opening, licking his way deeper and deeper into the boy's arsehole. He could hear the young man panting and groaning and delighted in the way Rayne's sexy young bum pushed back insistently into his face as he struggled to get himself off against the bedclothes.

Frantically now he reached for his cock again. Ant sat up and said; "I warned you about this!" then he slipped off the bed and went to one of the built in cabinets in the bow of the boat. Rayne sank down on his back and began to masturbate with a little moan of relief, fisting his leaking cock rapidly.

Ant returned to the bed and pulled his hands away from his crotch mercilessly. Rayne put up a struggle but the older man got him back onto his belly and reached for the ladderback restraint he had retrieved from his sex-toy wardrobe, along with a couple of pairs of padded, leather cuffs. The ladderback was a firm strap of black leather with a series of D-Rings set at intervals down its length. At one end was a thick, black, buckle-up collar and at the other, two longer straps which were clipped onto a studded leather cock and ball strap. Ant knelt on Rayne's lower legs to keep him on his stomach and buckled the collar tightly around his young neck. He positioned the ladderback down Rayne's spine and looped the longer straps at the base over his hips. As Rayne squirmed under him, the older man fastened one set of three-buckle leather cuffs around his wrists and pulled the boy's hands up behind his back, clipping the snap-locks on the cuffs to the D-Rings on the ladder so that Rayne's arms were restrained in the middle of his back.

"Please..." he giggled a little bit nervously. "Don't... I'll be good!"

"No you won't," Ant said firmly. "You had your chance to behave. Now we're doing this my way!"

He rolled the youngster firmly onto his back now, pushing his legs apart and kneeling between so that he could not close them again. Quickly, he buckled the studded cock and ball strap around his mate's scrotum and the base of his dick, pulling it tight whilst Rayne groaned and begged for relief. Ant ignored him, fastening the traces from the base of the ladderback to the cock strap and adjusting the play so that any struggles from his young sex-mate would result in a further tightening of the leather band around his genitals.

Astonished, lime green eyes watched him as Ant fastened the second pair of cuffs around Rayne's slim ankles. Finally he reached up and slid back a hatch in the low ceiling over the bed, revealing a metal hook bolted into the roof with a length of chain dangling from it. There was a foot length of telescopic chrome rod in concealed hatch, which he now tugged on the ends of until it expanded to a width of about three feet. He fastened the locking bolts to keep it at that length and attached the clip on the end of the chain to a loop in the centre of the mid-section of rod so that it hung from the ceiling about three feet over the bed. There were two more loops in either end of the chrome bar and he pulled Rayne's ankles up onto his shoulders now. Rayne squirmed as he realised what was about to happen.

"Aaoww.... Ohhh! Don't tie me up, I promise to lie still. Oh God... that hurts!"

"Keep still and the strap won't crush your cock," Ant suggested, noting that the boy was still rock hard, even though he professed to be in pain.

Carefully, he attached the ankle cuffs with clip-on hooks to the end loops on his home-made leg-spreader. When he was done, Rayne was lying submissively on his back with his arms pinioned behind him, his legs open wide and his soft, hairless bottom raised up about a foot from the bed. Ant had originally intended to restrain him on his belly with his knees bent and arse raised up invitingly but decided that he liked this arrangement better. Not only was the boy's anus fully accessible but he could watch as the stream of pre-cum ran down Rayne's naked belly from his seven and a half rock-hard, purple inches.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked, rubbing himself as he admired his handiwork.

"What do you fuckin' think?" Rayne panted, a sheen of sweat on his pale face and naked body.

"I think that I'm going to have to fill your lovely fuck-hole with my dick very soon," Ant promised, still smiling at him with satisfaction. "But I need to tease you a bit more first."

"Ant! My balls are ready to explode!" Rayne pleaded.

"You need a bit more discipline before I let you cum," Ant said, unmoved.

He went back out to the galley and opened the window there with some difficulty as it was snowed up completely from the outside. Carefully he scooped a handful of snow into a cup and as he knocked the build up of snow from the window, he noted that there were several long, fat icicles hanging from the rail above it. Carefully he snapped off the longest, which was a good ten inches in length and about two inches thick at the fattest point, and brought it in.

When he returned, Rayne was still wriggling experimentally, unable to get free or more comfortable. He was panting with exertion and obvious sexual excitement. Ant knelt between Rayne's legs and said; "I'm going to take you to extremes of sensation before I fuck you senseless, Rayne. It's gonna feel so fuckin' good when I finally let you climax. One warning, though. If you piss on my bed while I'm doing this to you, I'm going to have to punish you with a paddle and by keeping that dick strap on while I fuck you."

"Dirty bastard!" Rayne panted, though he didn't sound too distressed. Ant felt the boy's cock with one cold hand. It was still rock hard and Rayne winced and protested at the cold touch on his hot genitals

"That's nothing," Ant vowed. Carefully now he trickled a little snow between his lover's buttocks and watched him buck and struggle as it melted slowly down his crack. He rubbed some more gently over the young man's bare bollocks, letting it melt. Rayne swore at him breathlessly then keened as his struggles tightened the strap again.

"Aaahhh... Christ Almighty, Ant!"

Ant smiled and made several small, firm snowballs about an inch to two inches in diameter. Tenderly he blew on Rayne's anus and licked his clenched rosebud as he did this. After a little erotic teasing, the young man's hole opened up for him again. Ant pushed an ice-cold finger up his anus and groped around for the boy's prostate. As he touched it, Rayne threw his head back and screamed uncontrollably.

"AAAHHHHH!! AAAANNNT! FUUUUUCKMEEE!"

Ant withdrew his finger and quickly inserted the snowballs up his anus, one at a time starting with the smallest and finishing up with a nice hard two-incher. He popped the last snowball into his mouth and let it melt as Rayne bucked and yelled at him, fighting the straps and restraints furiously. Ant watched icy water begin to trickle out of his twitching, flexing hole as the snowballs melted inside him. He rubbed his cock hard, fiercely excited by the sight.

"Bastard! Bastard! You're a fuckin' sadist!" Rayne was sobbing breathlessly by the time his own snowball had almost dissolved. Ant bent over his groin, kissing his arsehole and scrotum with cold lips, then took the young man's shaven testicles in his icy mouth and sucked them slowly. He fingered Rayne's arsehole several times until the snow inside him was all melted and Rayne was shivering uncontrollably with cold and excitement. The snow-balling had reduced his body temperature quite significantly.

"Fuck me, Ant... p-p-please fuck me. I need to c-c-c-cuuuum!" he panted through chattering teeth.

Ant let him get his breath for a moment and fetched a large rubber ball gag from his closet. He bent over the pretty youngster and forced the ball between his teeth, buckling it tightly behind his head. Now, Ant picked up the large icicle, which was only just beginning to melt and showed it to the boy.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" he asked with a slow smile.

Rayne's beautiful green eyes widened and he began to thrash frantically on the bed, shaking his head and moaning fearfully as Ant moved back between his legs and slowly rubbed the pointed tip of the icicle over his cold, twitching ring. The boy was trying to clench his spincter but his rectum was still numb with cold. Ant firmly inserted the narrow point of his frozen fuck-tool into the young man's arsehole. Rayne bucked violently his curses muffled by the big rubber ball in his mouth. Pushing the icicle in slowly, Ant fucked his helpless mate with it until it was all the way inside him, ignoring his screams and incoherent objections, then withdrew it quickly before it melted.

On the bed, Rayne hyperventilated, teeth clenched hard around the ball-gag in his mouth. His eyes were tightly closed and his belly was drenched in cum. As Ant knelt up behind him, rubbing the hot, spunk-lubed head of his sex against Rayne's hole, he watched as the young man's cock twitched and a jet of steaming, golden piss squirted down his belly and pooled in the hollow of his chest, between his stiff, dark pink nipples.

"You dirty little bitch," he breathed delightedly and forced his throbbing sex into the boy's refrigerated hole.

It felt amazing, filling up his long, cold fuck-tunnel this way. Ant pumped into him roughly and quickly got nine inches up the boy's fantastically tight bum. The chill of his passage kept Ant from spurting into him as he ram-raided his gorgeous young slut's arse hard and fast for a couple of minutes. When the friction of his thrusting prick had warmed the boy up internally, he withdrew quickly, before he spilled his load, panting with pleasure. Rayne groaned and squirmed, his naked body sticky with sweat, cum and piss; his cries becoming higher and more urgent as he was entered with the rapidly melting icicle again.

Three times, Ant alternated melting ice and hot hard meat. The third time he left the dwindling ice rod inside his mate until it melted then used the flood of ice water as lube, bucking his cock inside his bound, gagged plaything, hands gripping the boy's naked hips as he slammed his tool into Rayne harder and harder. The sweat ran off him in waves as he pistoned in and out of his new pet slut until his balls exploded for the second time that morning. He felt the searing pleasure of a flood of hot cum surging up through his penis and bursting out like a liquid firework into the skinny boy's fabulous, tight arsehole.

Ant withdrew slowly and knelt for a while, looking at the young man's well-fucked hole, watching his spunk trickle out of Rayne's loose, red-raw ring. He licked the boy clean before coming around to remove the gag for a moment. Rayne was staring up at him desperately, frantic with need. He struggled again.

"Please!" The exhortation was a tiny, breathless sound.

"You want to cum?" Ant asked innocently.

The boy nodded urgently. He looked so beautiful, all hot and sweaty and fucked, his naked body trussed like a turkey, hair and body soaking wet.

"Okay," Ant said quietly. "But you've got to cum exactly as I tell you to."

"Anything!" Rayne gasped obediently, making him instantly aroused again.

"Good." Ant reached under the youngster and released his hands but clipped the cuffs back together again so that Rayne could move his arms but his hands were still behind him. "I ought to spank you, but since you've been so very satisfying already I'm gonna let you off wetting my bed this once. You can cum," he said, unbuckling the cock restraint as Rayne cried out with relief. "But not by touching your dick."

"How, then?" Rayne sounded horrified. His cock was leaking continually on his belly.

"You can reach your arsehole with your fingers from there, can't you?" Ant prompted speculatively. He knew from the adventure they had already shared that Rayne was pliable and determined.

The pretty youngster squirmed a little, bracing himself against the leg-spreader so that his knees were slightly bent and his spine curved. He got his elbows under him and after two abortive attempts he managed to get his left hand between his buttocks. He nodded, gasping hungrily.

"You are amazing," Ant told him sincerely. "I've not had such a hot playmate for ages." He bent his head and kissed Rayne's balls and scrotum slowly and wetly. Sitting up he whispered; "I want to watch you put your fingers up your arse and frig yourself hard. And I want to take some photographs while you get yourself off, okay?"

Rayne looked dubiously at him. "I suppose..." he conceded at last.

Ant went back to the galley for his camera and on the way back popped into the bathroom to pick up a towel, a bottle of organic, apricot-flavoured lube and a nice big dildo for his new pet to play with. He knelt on the bed and squirted a good glob of lube into Rayne's hole, rubbing it into his rectum with a forefinger, then giving him a taste.

"Different," Rayne said with a slight quirk of his cherubic lips.

Ant poured some lube onto the boy's fingers as well. He dried his own hands and spread the towel under Rayne on the bed, then picked up his camera and adjusted the light meter and focus so that he could clearly see the young man's anus.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," Rayne nodded quickly.

As Ant watched him, he wriggled his shoulders down the bed, still suspended from the ceiling by his ankles and the leg-spreader, and bent his knees as far as he could, walking his fingers slowly down his spine and groping with one hand between his bum cheeks. He found his rosebud with the forefinger of his left hand and rubbed it in slow circles until it opened up and swallowed the tip of his finger. He wriggled again, urging the finger deeper then pushing and pulling it quickly in and out of his anus to the second knuckle. Ant took a couple of pictures and moved around to the side of the bed. He photographed Rayne's earnest expression as he concentrated on frigging himself, biting his lower lip seriously as he peered down between his legs, although he could not see what he was doing to himself.

"Put another finger in," Ant suggested, coming back to kneel between his legs.

He snapped another couple of shots as the boy fucked himself with the first two fingers of his left hand, then withdrew them, flexing them experimentally and replaced them with the middle two fingers of his right hand.

"It's difficult," he huffed at last, trying to brace himself using the leg-spreader. "I can't reach my hot spot," The frustration was evident in his voice and his twitching prick.

"If I untie you, do you promise not to touch your cock until I say so?" Ant asked him solemnly.

Rayne nodded wearily. He uttered a little groan of pleasure as Ant unhooked him from the leg-spreader for a while and let him lie down. He unclipped the wrist cuffs as well, but left all four cuffs on the boy in case he needed them later.

"Wanna try again?" he prompted now.

Rayne rolled onto his side and gave him such an indulgent look that he snapped that as well. The kid looked so good on camera. He bent one knee and lifted his leg, easing his left hand back down between his buttocks again. It was easier now that his wrists were not chained together. As Ant watched through the lens of his camera, he eased three fingers more deeply into his hole and began to fuck himself steadily.

"Like that?" he breathed, looking straight at the camera.

"Oh yeah!" Ant nodded and took some close-ups as Rayne squirmed and moaned softly, taking his time in his well-fucked hole. "Are you sore?"

"A bit... I've been worse." The boy closed his eyes and pushed his fingers deeper. Withdrawing them, he inserted a fourth from behind, then pulled out again and looked up at Ant. "Sit a bit closer," he said quietly, spreading his legs of his own volition.

Ant needed no encouragement. He came and knelt between Rayne's thighs and the young man lifted his left leg again and rested the foot on Ant's shoulder. The right curled around Ant's thigh on the duvet and he leaned back so that all he had was on display.

"Do you like that?" he asked in the same, soft, husky, atonal voice.

"It's beautiful," Ant whispered, smiling in awe. "You're completely beautiful Rayne. You make my dick so hard it's untrue."

Rayne dipped his left hand down languidly between his legs and wormed his fingers back into his slippery hole as Ant watched avidly. He lay back on the mattress, writhing and sighing as he got his hand deeper and deeper into himself. His fingers made sucking, slurping noises as they pumped steadily in and out right up to the third knuckle this time.

"Does that feel as good as it looks?" Ant whispered, stroking his cock as he watched the naked boy getting off unselfconsciously, right in front of him.

"Better," Rayne exhaled. He was panting, open-mouthed, his eyes closed tightly again. "I'm touching my hot-spot, Ant. It feels amazing. Like little explosions inside my whole body. I feel so good, Ant. So dirty." The boy moaned this last word and began to frig himself more rapidly. His young cock twitched and spat out another globule of semen.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers