A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Are you cumming?" Ant asked eagerly. He took some more pictures as Rayne wriggled his other hand down under his buttocks and stroked the area around his occupied hole.

"Not yet..." as he panted the words, Rayne moved his right hand back to his lips and sucked his middle fingers, getting them nice and wet. Sliding the hand back down beneath his bum, he urged the two well-sucked digits into his anus along with the constantly thrusting fingers of his left hand. "Does 'this' get you going?"

"Yeah!" Ant nodded vigorously, fisting his own cock faster as he stared at the boy's stretched, slippery hole. "Can you get all eight fingers in?"

"Probably," Rayne's lips curled in an uncertain little smile, then opened wider and he uttered a gasping, whimpering cry and bucked up off the mattress, left hand pumping faster and faster. "Ohgod... god! I'm cumming... cumming so hard!"

He jerked and struggled, his cries turning to yelps then little screams that sounded almost as if he was dying. As Ant clicked away, his clean-shaven balls contracted hard once, twice... the third time a fountain of semen exploded from his tight young cock head and he uttered a long, strangled cry of need and relief.

Ant threw the camera aside now and knelt up between his legs as Rayne sank back limply on the bed, his thighs lolling open and his prick twitching incessantly. He jacked himself off furiously, feeling his own nuts tighten as he spurted a hot, pearly slick of spunk onto the younger man's cock and balls.

Rayne looked up at him with a languid, humourless smile. His eyes were huge and vividly green like spring leaves in the sunlight. Framed within those long, thick black lashes they were almost feminine. That pale, androgynous face was an inscrutable mask. Rayne's thoughts were a closely guarded secret. The only window to his emotions came through those gorgeous eyes.

Some girls had what men called, 'come to bed' eyes. Rayne Wilde however, possessed a 'fuck me and cum in me' insolence that Ant found irresistible. 'Impale me on that big dick,' his unblinking, peridot stare challenged. 'Pump your cream into me, and all over me, if you've got the balls!'

As Ant gazed down on him, he pulled his fingers from his arsehole and stirred them in the slick of spunk on his belly, then set them between his lips and sucked them one by one. Ant groaned, deep in his throat. This gorgeous slut was probably worth a small fortune to the sex trade. His pimp was probably hunting him down through the streets of London even as they lay here in post-masturbatory bliss.

Rayne carried on scooping up cum and licking it off his fingers for a little while. Ant bent over him and touched his mouth to the wetness on his genitals, stroking his rough tongue over the boy's briefly flaccid sex, licking and kissing the smoothness of his defoliated groin and scrotum. He sucked on Rayne's penis gently for a while until the young man began to get hard again in his mouth, then orally stimulated the boy's balls one at a time, rolling them in his mouth and caressing with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh....!" Rayne exclaimed. "Yes!"

Ant used his mouth between the boy's legs again, stroking and tickling his crack some more, then wrigging his tongue into Rayne's hole and licking it out thoroughly. He could not get enough of the sweet, musky taste of his lover's cum and apricot lube-filled arsehole, or the quick, urgent, ecstatic cries the boy uttered when his ring was being sucked and french-kissed passionately. He stroked his hands over Rayne's wriggling body, caressing him and loving the act of giving him pleasure.

After a while, he moved back up and lay on top of the boy, pressing his lips to Rayne's open mouth and his tongue inside. The boy sucked the juices of his own anus and his sex-mate's cum willingly off Ant's tongue and rubbed against him, wrapping his legs around the man.

"You make me feel so horny," Ant whispered into his mouth. "Do your customers ever pay just to watch you getting yourself off?"

Rayne looked at him seriously for a moment, then he nodded his head.

"I've done just about everything there is to do for money," he said in a quiet, carefully neutral voice.

"How much does something like that cost?" Ant stroked his face tenderly, trying not to let the boy see how excited it made him to think of other men paying to fuck Rayne like he just had.

A little shrug seemed his only answer for a while, then Rayne said; "Depends... if they want quick manual relief outdoors or in their car it's generally about twenty pounds. If they just want to watch me wanking it's the same. But if they want to take pictures that's extra and if they want a room and a session that lasts more than fifteen minutes, then they're paying for the hotel and they're paying me an hourly or half-hourly rate for my time."

"What's the weirdest thing you've ever done for money?" Ant grinned.

"I worked in a record shop once, and I mean, just once. I didn't go back the weekend after," Rayne said, deadpan. Then he winked; "That's not what you mean, is it?"

Ant kissed him hard; sometimes those little bursts of irreverent humour escaped and took him by surprise. The boy was quite relaxed now. He was glad.

Ant reached for the fat, black, eleven-inch dildo and applied a generous slick of lube to its latex shaft. Rayne took it from him as he knelt back, picking up his camera again.

"You know what to do," Ant whispered excitedly.

Rayne Wilde just about managed an enigmatic smile. He parted his legs again and wrapped his fingers around the base of the shaft, rubbing the round, rubber cock head in slow circles over his crack and around his arsehole until he was glistening with lube. One of his feet slithered up onto Ant's naked thigh. He lifted the other leg, resting the sole of his foot against the older man's chest and wriggling his bare buttocks up off the duvet. With both hands, he gripped the shaft of the big, flexible sex-toy and pushed his well-fucked and fingered hole against it over and over until the fat bell-end breached him and forced a cry of acknowledgement from his lips.

"How does that feel?" Ant wanted to know. He knelt over the younger man and took some more pictures of his beautiful lover with that big rubber punisher in his hole. Rayne clenched his teeth, shaking his head a little as he wrapped his legs around Ant's midriff and braced the base of the latex cock against the other man's left knee.

"Uhhhh....uuuuhhhhhh.....ugggghhhhhh!" he grunted, using his long, slim legs to pull himself harder onto the dildo.

"That's it," Ant coaxed. "You do whatever it takes to get that big bastard all the way inside."

Rayne was reaching out for him now and linked his fingers behind Ant's neck, hauling himself into a sitting position and humping up and down on the protruding six inches with his knees raised and spread.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Mmmmmmmh!" he moaned; "Ohhh ohhgod! More lube!"

His fingers scrabbled on the duvet and he sank down on his back again as Ant put the bottle of lubricant in his hand. He carried on clicking as Rayne poured the slippery solution between his legs and wormed a hand under his cheeks, fingers cupping the base of the rubber tool and urging it in and out an inch at a time. As Ant watched, feeling increasingly randy, he worked seven, then eight, then nine inches into his arsehole. Both hands were down between his legs now as he rode the monster cock.

"God it's big!" he hissed at one point, rolling onto his belly and kneeling up so that Ant briefly had a good shot of the dildo sticking out of his pretty hole. His young cock was upright and leaking but he was too preoccupied with getting all of that big dick inside him to jerk off. Now he pushed his arse cheeks back against the foot board of the bed and braced the shaft there, pushing himself backwards on his hands and knees. The sweat was running off him as he forced himself all the way onto Ant's huge dildo. "Aaahhhhh! Aaaaiyyyyggghhhh! Omigod...omigod!" he exclaimed as it nudged all the way into his hole.

He collapsed onto the bed, rolling onto his back again. At once, Ant poured more lube over the boy's cock and balls, then straddled him, wriggling his own anus down quickly onto Rayne's leaking, seven plus inches. He exhaled a long, low growl of pleasure as he felt his mate's hot, throbbing sex slowly fill his hole. Hungrily he humped himself up and down on the gorgeous young man's hard cock. Rayne thrashed eagerly under him, his head thrown back and his lovely eyes tightly closed. His lips were parted in a soundless, panting 'o' of lusty delight.

"Oh god! Oh god!" he groaned at last. "So good... so fuckin' good. Ohh... fuck... fuck... fuck me!" he panted in time with Ant's bounces on his hard prick.

He wrapped one hand around Ant's big, pulsing boner as the older man rode on him, aiming the head down between his thighs like a cannon as they fucked one another harder. Ant watched the beautiful boy pumping his dick and humped himself up and down faster and more violently on Rayne's twitching cock.

"Yeahhh! Yeaahhrrggggg!" he grunted, sitting down hard in his lover's crotch as his balls contracted tightly and squeezed out a hot spurt of cum that splattered over Rayne's bare chest and into his open mouth. Under him, the lad cried out wordlessly and bucked against his pelvis, filling him with a flood of spunk virtually at the same time.

Ant leaned forward after he had taken some lovely pictures of Rayne covered in his jism. The boy was licking his lips, still huffing quietly.

"Christ, that was good!" he exhaled at last. "I didn't reckon you'd be up for that. Thanks!"

"You've got a really fabulous prick," the older man told him. "Last night while you were out of it, all I could think about was getting on top of you and sucking you off, then fucking you hard up the arse."

"Dirty old man!" Rayne teased, wriggling a little on the dildo, which had been forced halfway out by his passionate writhing as Ant straddled him.

"Less of the 'old'! I'm only thirty five," Ant cautioned him. "How'd you like my Big Boy anal pleaser then?"

"Very pleasin' indeed!" Rayne let the tip of his little pink tongue slide between his lips again. "If you put your hands between my legs and keep on fucking my arsehole very nice and slow with it, I'll tell you about some of the weirdest shit I've done on the game. Deal?"

Ant began to pump the dildo in and out of him at once. Under him on the bed, the black-haired boy caught his breath then began to tell his story.

"I was a human serving dish once at a party thrown by this east-end gangster, Flash Jack Cohn. He was an old school thug, but quite a gentleman really," Rayne closed his eyes, as though reliving the experience. He circled his slim hips on the thrusting tool between his cheeks. "He had this massive party, really over the top service and everything. And he paid for rent boys to strip naked and lie on the tables, covered in food, like in one of those decadent movies, so that these old pervs at his do could pick food off them, or lick it off. That cost him a fortune 'cos there were four of us and he wanted us for hours, plus he wanted me and another guy for his bed after the party. I think Johnno billed him for about a grand, just for my time!"

"So, you hang out with the mob?" Ant teased. "Should I be scared?"

Rayne opened his eyes, looking languidly at him.

"Very," he whispered. "Jack once had some bloke dismembered and dropped in the Thames for parking in his spot outside the club he ran."

"You're kidding?" Ant's eyes widened, but Rayne shook his head seriously. "He was always a gent to me though. He was never rough with the boys he fucked and he wouldn't touch anyone he thought was just a kid." Rayne smiled a little at the memory. "He liked to be called Mr. Cohn, never Jack, even in bed. His boys had to be polite and do as they were told or they got a clip round the ear and they weren't called on again. He said he liked me because I didn't talk too much and I always did exactly what he wanted, nice and discretely, wherever he wanted to do it to me."

Ant kissed and rubbed against him, pounding him harder. Rayne whimpered with pleasure, already getting hard again.

"That idea makes me horny," he confessed. "Was he an old geezer, this Cohn?"

"About fifty... fifty three, I think. He told me once. I can't remember." Rayne smiled visibly satisfied.

"That must be like putting out for your dad!" Ant pulled a face.

"He was nothing like my dad," Rayne said with a shake of his head. "Like I said, he was a gentleman. He was always clean and he liked me to be completely clean before I got into bed with him, and whenever I went out with him anywhere. He bought me a proper, fitted suit and all the gear. I know he paid a lot of money for my... uhh... services. He used to call on me two or three times a month. Mostly it was as an escort, someone pretty on his arm at parties and meetings. People expected it, apparently. He never hid the fact that he liked bumming guys from anyone and most geezers respected him for it. Them that didn't generally wound up in hospital."

Rayne chewed on his lower lip and grinned. "Like I said; he was old school."

"Was it good sex?" Ant pressed, pushing the dildo into him more urgently so that he had more than three-quarters of its length surging in and out of his rectum.

"Yeah." Rayne looked back at him, panting slightly, waiting for the inevitable. Ant was bursting with curiosity about his previous life.

"Did he have a big dick?"

"It was big enough," Rayne murmured ambiguously. "How he used it was more important. He liked making us cum. I remember him telling me that nothing turned him on more than having a boy reach climax while he was getting fucked. It put him off if the bloke he was with wasn't in the mood. We weren't to cum too soon though, that put him off. It took me a while to get used to how he liked it but I must have been doing the right thing. He kept rentin' me."

"What happened to him?" Ant asked, noting that all these references were in the past tense.

"A security heist went wrong and someone blagged him to the police. He's in the Scrubs now," Rayne said ruefully. "I visited him once or twice. He wrote to me and asked me to come. First time we just talked through the windows and he looked so sad. He kept telling me I'd brightened his day. Second time... he must have had some bloody influence, even inside... cos the screws took me up to see him in his cell and stood on guard outside while he had it off with me on the bed."

"Bet that got them hot," Ant panted, pulling Rayne's hand down to his penis and encouraging the boy to stroke him. Long, gentle fingers fisted him steadily whilst he was tooling the younger man with his dildo. Rayne's thumb teased the wet head of his cock, stroking pre-cum over the helm seductively.

"After he'd said goodbye they took me back down into the search rooms and told me Mr.Cohn had promised them that I'd suck them both off and fuck them to pay for his privileges." Rayne wanked him a little faster, rocking his hips back and forth on the thrusting sex toy.

"Did you?" Ant was breathing hard.

"I didn't have much choice, did I?" Rayne said dryly. "They took me into the ID room with the one-way glass wall and made me undress and bend over. They both got their cocks out and I started sucking one of them while the other one warmed me up with his riot baton. I was full of Mr. Cohn's cum so I was nice and slippy. They took me over to the glass wall then and the one I'd been blowing pushed me up against it and fucked me up the arse."

"Was it good?" Ant asked him, panting eagerly.

Rayne did not answer the question. For a moment he was quiet, breathing hard through his nose, the only sound coming from his rapidly pumping hand and the wet, sucking sounds of the dildo sliding in and out of his arsehole. "When he was done," he gasped finally; "he pulled out and the second one made me kneel down and suck him off. While I was sucking him, the first guy zipped up and told me there were about eighteen horny screws behind the glass all watching me do them and beating their meat. The second one came in my mouth and said that they were all frustrated and while some of them didn't fancy fellas, there were at least ten of them that wouldn't say no, bearing in mind that I was really pretty and Mr. Cohn had told them all what a nice tight arse I had. He said he was sure that the rest would still enjoy watching a free sex show, just like they'd enjoyed watching Mr. Cohn fucking me on the bed."

Ant rubbed himself in Rayne's hand, then spread his legs, pulling the dildo out slowly. It slipped wetly out of his arsehole with a little slurping noise. The older man knelt between his legs and mounted him without a word. Rayne uttered a little gasp as Ant's long penis eased back into him and he began to rock himself deeper.

"Keep telling me the story," he panted at last. "Did you get gang-banged? How many of them wanted it?"

"I dunno." Rayne caught his breath again, wrapping his legs around Ant more tightly. "I lost count. I think some of them... ahhh... did me twice. They came in to me two or three at a time. When they finished they went back behind the glass to watch some more. All... ohhh, ohhh... all I remember was the door opening and closing all the time and men laughing and joking, rubbing their dicks while they waited for a go. One guy definitely had me three times. He said... ahhhh yeah...! he said that my address was on the letters Mr. Cohn sent me and he was going to come round and see me at the weekend so huhhhuhhhhuhhe could fuck me hard again." Rayne moaned a little and rode Ant's quickening tool more fiercely. "Oh god, Ant!! Yes!! Fuck me hard NOW!"

"Is that good for you?" Ant pounded the boy's hole, turned on by the idea of watching him taking it over and over as eighteen randy screws nailed him to the wall and the floor with their big cocks and batons.

"Mmmmnnnyyyaaaahhh!" Rayne nodded rapidly.

"Did the screw come and see you?"

"Uh-uh." A little shake of the head. "I told him if he came around to that address my pimp would rip his balls off and make him eat them. He just laughed and said... huhhh-huhh...said he'd rather watch me eating them, then he made me suck his cock and nuts while another couple of guys fucked me in the arse. Oh Christ, Ant! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

"How long did it take for them all to fuck you?" Ant huffed, all too willing to give him the stuffing he was begging for. He slammed his cock in harder and faster, his balls slapping against Rayne's bare arse.

"Ages, it was dark when they let me get dressed and go home. I could hardly walk." Rayne keened a little, eagerly; "Aahhhh..., Jesus, Ant, that's good! Your big cock feels so good in me!"

Ant pulled him close, feeling Rayne snake around him like an octopus, rubbing his naked body all over the older man, shamelessly seeking gratification from his tool and his hot, sweaty skin. His anus clenched and released, milking Ant pleasurably as he squirmed beneath the older man.

He squirted after just a few more minutes of this, crying out Ant's name as he began to cum.

His lover urged Rayne's knees higher once he was sure the boy was temporarily sated and fucked his fantastically tight young arsehole like a well-greased piston, shooting his hot wad quickly inside him. Sexual satisfaction surged through his crotch and up into his belly, tingling like a static shock and he moaned with pleasure, his bell-end throbbing steadily as he kept it pushed up deep inside his pretty fuck-toy.

"Is there anything you 'won't' do?" he panted once they were sprawled on the covers, quivering and loose-limbed from their respective releases.

"I don't eat shit," Rayne said frankly, and rather huskily. "One guy was prepared to pay five 'undred quid a time to piss and shit in my mouth. That's fuckin' disgusting, to be honest!"

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers