A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

He bucked himself deep inside the boy and felt Thierry cry out with pain and joy as his body tensed. His sex-mate felt those big bollocks contract fiercely and another jet of his hot spunk splashed against the underside of the metal basin over which Rayne Wilde was banging him frantically.

"Ahhhhhh... mon Dieu! Ohhhhh... merci mon Dieu!" Thierry wailed as Rayne sank onto him, pulling him up close, unable to keep his lust in check for a moment more, and squirted a massive spill of semen into his clenching passage. His balls were throbbing with need as the orgasm drove a cry of passion from his throat and left him almost unable to stand.

"Jeee-sus!" he exhaled forcefully. "Ahhhh... Cherry... that was... that was fuckin' amazing!"

The climax kept coming in waves and he clung to Thierry, his legs shaking, until he could feel it waning. The Frenchman was panting and moaning quietly, rubbing against him, clearly wanting more. Rayne might have summoned up the energy to give it to him when someone banged violently on the door behind him. A voice was shouting instructions in French and the two boys jerked apart involuntarily, struggling back into their clothes.

"What does he want?" Rayne was huffing, his heart still trying to hammer its way out of his chest.

"We've got to open the door or he will kick it down," Thierry translated. "I think we are in trouble."

"Oh fuck!" the other boy groaned with a shake of his head.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS:

As Ant zipped his pants and opened the door of the cubicle he was mildly surprised to find Christophe waiting outside and even more taken aback when the good-looking Frenchman pushed him back inside and joined him in there, locking the door quickly behind him. As Christophe began to unfasten his fly, Ant felt a smile creep across his face and he automatically reached down to help the other man remove his pants. Perhaps today was not a lost cause after all.

Christophe reciprocated by sliding his hand into the front of Ant's trousers and stroking skilfully until his companion's dick was standing proud again. The lurching of the train threw Ant against his new friend and Christophe's mouth found his, briefly, then kissed and sucked its way down his neck, as the man's deft fingers unfastened his shirt and fly. As Christophe began to nibble on his teats Ant moaned and pumped the Frenchman's nice, fat cock in his hand. His lover wasted no time on words, but sank to his knees and took Ant's long, hard prick into his mouth, running his tongue slowly and tenderly over the throbbing head, rolling back his sensitive foreskin and grazing the pulsing purple glans between his teeth before swallowing it into his mouth and curling his tongue around it. That felt so good that Ant just leaned back and sighed with satisfaction, a sigh that soon turned to a moan of delight as Christophe nodded lower and lower over his hard wand taking it all into his mouth and sucking the big, blood-filled head down his tight throat.

Ant began to thrust a little as Christophe's hand found and squeezed his balls, firmly enough to stimulate him but not so hard that it hurt. Before the Englishman began to feel orgasmic again, he lifted his head and began to work his mouth over Ant's shaved nuts, parting his lips around those big, dangling globes one at a time and sucking them slowly and seductively. Ant closed his hand around the head of his aching dick and stroked it as he was pleasured, feeling the intensity multiplying in his testicles as Christophe seduced him down there.

"I like to eat a man's balls before I fuck him in the ass," he said as he rose to his feet, still fondling Ant's sac firmly.

Ant quivered with pleasure. He loved to give but he also loved to receive and Christophe had a fabulous looking cock. Now he was standing and fully unclothed from the waist down it jutted up proudly against his bare belly. Like Ant, he was completely exfoliated, but not just between his legs. His thighs were smooth and his belly and muscular torso. The smart shirt and jacket had hidden a powerful physique and Ant caressed it greedily now. His dick was slightly curved and reddish brown, fully circumcised so the weeping eye was completely visible. It was longer but not as fat as Ant's chunky tool. Turning sideways on to Ant, he stroked a hand through the Englishman's dark blond hair and pulled his mouth down to that jewel of semen. Bent at the waist, Ant licked it off then took the smooth, fleshy weight of his cock head between his lips, sucking and stroking it.

Christophe dabbled his fingers in the wet soap as Ant fellated him, getting a good big mouthful of his lovely French stick. Now he felt cold, wet intruders at his back door and caught his breath as Christophe stroked the slippery wetness around his hole. He gasped then panted a delicious heat over his lover's cock and got it pushed into his mouth more deeply as a reward. Christophe's fingertip pierced him and pulsed into him from behind and Ant reached for his own dick and began to stroke it firmly.

He groaned with satisfaction as Christophe alternated finger fucking him with stroking his scrotum and fondling his balls until he had three of the Frenchman's fingers thrusting in his arsehole. Now Christophe pulled the Englishman's mouth from his dick and began to kiss his neck and throat again as he tugged on Ant's buttocks, spreading them roughly with both hands.

"Do you like to be mounted?" he whispered hoarsely in Ant's ear. When his partner nodded he licked his way to that ear and murmured; "Does your little slut know how to fuck you? Or are you taking him to the Cap to teach him how to be your whore?"

"He knows how," Ant gasped as Christophe released him and moved gracefully around behind him, easing him up against the wall. "He's not as innocent as he looks."

"Is his cock as big as mine?" Ant felt that well-sucked tool probe steadily between his cheeks. Christophe stretched them apart again with his hands. He shook his head.

Christophe pushed it slowly and rhythmically into him, taking his time, letting Ant feel every inch of his penetration, that long tool sinking deeper into his bowels. He moaned with satisfaction again, rubbing himself up against Christophe's naked body as the Frenchman began to fuck more vigorously.

"He's fucking Thierry right now, you know," he whispered at last. "That little blond slut can't resist arrogant pretty boys like Rayne. He'll be begging for your boy toy's cock even as we speak. Will he get it, do you think?"

Ant thought about the way Rayne had looked at Thierry when he was promising to fuck the boy. He had meant every word, Ant was sure. Rayne had a hard-on for that coy little French bitch all right. He nodded his head and gasped as Christophe impaled him harder in retaliation.

"Ohhh... those little sluts!" he grunted as he began to fuck Ant hard, possibly oblivious to the pleasure this was giving his mate. "We should teach those horny bitches a lesson, no?"

"Yeah!" Ant groaned, grinding his arse into Christophe's thrusting groin. That big knob was all the way inside him now, really pumping hard in and out of his hole. He keened with pleasure as it surged back and forth inside him, making his rectum wetter and hotter than it had been in ages. His own cock was dribbling cum against the toilet wall as the muscular Frenchman tooled him faster and more roughly.

"Do you think I should strap your naughty slut up tightly with his legs wide apart and whip him with my crop and my dick?" Christophe panted now, hammering Ant's hole. "Would he enjoy that, do you think? Would he like to take it the way you're taking it now, all the way up his tight young hole?"

Ant nodded, so close to cumming that he could not speak. He began to gasp for breath as Christophe pounded him, imagining Rayne up against the door like this, or on his hands and knees, taking it in both ends. He pictured the boy on a tight leash like Thierry had been in the photograph, collared, his hands strapped to his thighs, his pretty face painted like a girl's as he sucked the whole length of Ant's cock and Christophe fucked his arsehole hard from behind. Then when he was filled to overflowing with their cum, they would swap places and begin again and keep doing it until Rayne was weak with ecstasy, his young tool spilling cum even though the cock ring he wore was tight enough to cut off his balls. All the while Thierry would be watching, tied up and naked with a dildo in both ends, his young prick hard and leaking. When Rayne was finally too weak to go on, they would plug his mouth and ass with a pair of big, ribbed, vibrating sex toys and let him lie on the bed observing whilst young Thierry took his turn as their fuck toy.

"Ohhhh.... Fuck... yeah!" he whimpered eagerly as his balls began to pump out their seed more urgently.

Christophe must have taken that for assent to his request for he jackhammered Ant's hole as if he had Rayne under him already. His hand covered Ant's mouth to muffle the screams of sexual satisfaction that began to escape as they climaxed in virtual unison. Ant felt Christophe bite his neck to silence his own growl of passionate desire then his colon was filled with the wet heat of the Frenchman's orgasm. Christophe began to rub his cock as he too squirted a massive payload against the door of the cubicle, moaning incoherently behind the man's strong hand.

MEANWHILE...

The pair of SNCF guards looked rather bewildered when the cubicle door opened to divulge, not a pair of dishevelled honeymooners – the bride with her tits still falling out of her dress, pulling up her knickers; her blushing hubby tucking himself anxiously back in, as they had rather hoped. Staring back at them were two pretty young boys who looked about fifteen; one blond and blue eyed like a little angel and the other dark and slender, with a lime green glare that could cut glass. They were both half-erect inside their hastily fastened pants. Sensing possible entertainment on this long, generally boring train journey, one of the guards looked knowingly at his more junior partner then crooked his finger, inviting the boys to follow them back to the carriage where they had their office.

"He says that we performed an indecent act," Thierry translated anxiously as the senior guard and his superintendent interrogated them and Rayne looked blankly at them both. "We could go to prison for that, unless we pay a large fine."

"And what if we can't pay the fine?" Rayne asked impassively. He was staring now at the younger guard who was silent and quite pink-faced under his mop of dark blown curls. "I'm not going down for this. You can't prove it."

Thierry explained what he had said and the superintendent who was very tall and burly with a bristling black moustache shook his head and uttered a curt response.

"He says that there was fresh semen on the walls and the floor. They can DNA test it," Thierry said worriedly.

Rayne managed a little snort of incredulity.

"Tell him to go and fuck himself."

"If you do not mind, I would rather not," Thierry apologised.

The older guard, who was broad and balding like an ageing nightclub bouncer, now walked casually up to Thierry and lifted the boy's chin with one hand. He said something else rather less curtly and Thierry's cheeks flushed.

"What?" Rayne demanded as the man turned to look at him, a glint in his eyes that the young Englishman did not like at all. "What did he say?"

Thierry swallowed hard. "He says that if I give ‘him' satisfaction he will let me go."

Rayne's eyes widened slightly. "And what about me?"

There was another, hushed exchange then Thierry blushed more vividly.

"Well?" Rayne glared at him. "Like I can't guess but fill the gaps for me, huh!"

"He says that as I was the submissive, I can go free once I've sucked their cocks but they think you should take it in the ass a little..." Thierry's words trailed off under the venom of that acid drop stare. "Don't blame me... ‘he' said it!"

"And who told him you were the Bottom?" Rayne narrowed his eyes.

"He asked, I only told him what he asked."

"What if we won't?" Rayne wanted to know.

There was another exchange. The guards looked stern again.

"He says he'll hand us over to the police in Nimes and we'll probably both get fucked in the cells anyway." Thierry looked as if he was about to cry.

Rayne shook his head impatiently. "Christ!"

"We have to take our clothes off. He wants us naked." Thierry sniffed.

For a moment, Rayne eyeballed the senior guard, contemplating that if he was actually arrested there was a definite likelihood that he would be deported back to England, where Johnno was no doubt waiting eagerly for him. Rayne Wilde weighed this up against the situation in hand then he heaved a sigh and began to strip. "All right, let's get on with it. Oh for Christ's sake, Cherry! Pull yourself together. All ‘you've' gotta do is blow the bastards!"

"This is wrong," Thierry complained, slowly unfastening his shirt with shaking fingers. "When Christophe finds out..."

"If Christophe finds out about this he'll probably cream himself!" Rayne interrupted cynically, peeling off his shirt and T-shirt, whilst trying to ignore the greedy ogling of the two guards and their superior. The younger one had his pants undone already. "In fact, Christophe probably set this whole thing up, didn't he? I bet he's outside with a fuckin' camera waiting to get his rocks off!"

"Why are you always so angry against everything?" the younger boy demanded miserably as he dropped his pants and hesitated over the removal of his blue briefs.

Rayne stopped unfastening his jeans for a moment and shot him a truly dirty look. "You ‘really' have to ask?"

Thierry looked back at him solemnly. "Oui... yes... you are angry all the time. When you woke you were angry and you do not even know us. Now you are angry against me and this is not my fault. Being angry against me will not make it better."

The older boy opened his mouth, then closed it again on a cutting retort. If he tried to explain he doubted that he would have the time to do so properly and Thierry would probably fail to understand him in any case.

"Oh... just shut up and suck their cocks," he sneered with a shake of his head. "Let's get this done with as soon as we can, yeah?"

MISSING IN ACTION?

When Ant and Christophe got back to their seats, having purchased coffee on the way back to cover their absence, they were perplexed and a little bit annoyed to discover that the two boys had vanished. The snooty woman sitting across the aisle reluctantly informed Christophe that they had departed together, in a hurry, and pointed towards the farthest end of the railway carriage.

"We should look for them," the Frenchman said irritably, clearly still thinking of how he wanted to punish them.

Ant sat down carefully, his arse still twitching from the pounding it had recently taken. He felt sticky and exhausted and just wanted to have a shower and lie down. Rayne's whereabouts was a concern however, the boy had no money and he did not speak more than a few words of French (and the ones that he did speak were generally not used in polite company).

"Give them a few minutes to come back. If they're not here by the time we get to Nimes we can start to worry," he suggested.

Christophe sank reluctantly into his seat across the table and closed down his laptop, putting it away to keep himself busy. He pulled down his bag and hunted in it for a hairbrush, tidying himself up and dabbing a little cologne on his neck and wrists. Ant shook his head and leaned back, closing his eyes and thinking of nothing. His rectum throbbed in time with his still-erratic pulse.

After ten minutes had elapsed with still no sign of their errant partners, Christophe's patience was finally eroded. Muttering to himself in a dark, Gallic humour, he got to his feet and set off in the direction the snooty woman had indicated. Ant sighed and followed him, primarily because he was not prepared to let Christophe fuck Rayne if he was not there to watch (or join in). They inspected every toilet on the train (which took quite a while as it had fifteen dual level carriages) without locating the boys. Now Ant allowed himself to become a little more concerned. The train had not stopped, to the best of his knowledge, and there were few places for the pair of them to hide.

"We should ask someone," he said reasonably.

"We asked the guy in the last coach, he had not seen them," Christophe retorted testily.

"No... I mean someone in authority. The driver or the ticket inspector or someone like that," Ant suggested. "Maybe they're in trouble."

"They will be in trouble when I catch them," the Frenchman warned darkly but he followed as Ant set off back towards the Guards' Compartment, which he had noticed on the way down.

When they knocked, at first there was no response. Ant was prepared to come back later, having presumed that the Guard was probably busy somewhere else but Christophe rapped again, much harder. Shortly they heard a scuffling noise and then a shambling, rather hastily dressed fellow in his twenties opened the door. There was a sheen of sweat on his flushed face and he looked visibly agitated. As he tried to put the door between himself and the office beyond, Ant realised that he had a massive boner, which was trying to escape from his pants.

Christophe seemed to have noted this too for he was staring at it, which only made the young fellow even redder. Without looking him in the eye he explained about their missing friends and asked if anyone had reported seeing them on the train in the last half-hour. For a moment the guard seemed as though he might actually explode. His cheeks turned scarlet and he ummm-ed and ahhh-ed repeatedly until Christophe demanded to know if he was an imbecile and was there a superior he could speak to.

Suddenly from within the room a small, exhausted, boyish voice cried out; "Christophe! Au secours! Il violee moi!" and before Ant could blink, the Frenchman had barged the dishevelled guard out of his path with his fists and was forcing his way into the small room beyond the doorway. As Ant stepped into the office behind him a truly surreal and erotic sight met his eyes.

Rayne was bent forward, stark naked, by the edge of a desk, his hands gripping the solid hips of the middle aged man with a shaven head, who had checked their tickets as they roared through the outskirts of Paris, sucking the guy's thick cock for all he was worth. He was grinding his bare backside vigorously into the thrusting crotch of a tall, hirsute, burly man in SNCF uniform, who had his pants undone and his long, hard prick sheathed between the boy's cheeks. Roughened, spatulate fingers with short, dirty nails held his lean thighs, pressing deep into the soft, white skin as the superintendent of the train buggered him energetically. Rayne's eyes remained closed, long black lashes fanning his ashen cheeks as he nodded faster and harder over the large penis in his mouth. Young Thierry was kneeling at Rayne's feet, his face buried in the older boy's crotch, also sucking away greedily. Even as Christophe began to shout insults at the men who were with him, they both bucked deep and hard, spurting their seed into Rayne's mouth and anus. Ant stiffened appreciatively at the sight.

MISSING IN ACTION 2:

Whilst Rayne was still undressing, the two Guards wasted no time occupying Thierry's mouth and once the French boy was on his knees, his head turning back and forth between their sweaty cocks he decided that he possibly had the better part of the arrangement. The superintendent watched keenly as his men occupied the little blond, vocal in their appreciation of Thierry's oral talents and the pretty youth was kept very busy teasing them and keeping them horny. Once Rayne was nude, however, the bald guy quickly drew away from the delights of his teaser's mouth and pushed the young Englishman across the corner of a nearby desk. Rayne gripped the edges of the table until his knuckles turned white, as he was mounted from behind and shown no mercy. He cried out just the once.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers