A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Oh yeah... that was good!" Terry growled softly in his ear.

He nodded, too breathless to speak. Ant rose up before him, kissing his mouth slowly and sensually, running shaking hands over his naked body as they knelt together on the bed. Terry kissed his shoulders and caressed his thighs in warm, steady circles. He was still inside Rayne, half hard and throbbing with pleasure. Rayne could feel the other man's rapid pulse deep in his rectum. As Ant's tongue lapped at the roof of his mouth, Terry huffed; "D'you want some more, gorgeous?"

Rayne nodded and made a small, affirmative noise in the back of his throat as Ant kissed him harder. His own lips were searching the other man's face hungrily as he rotated his hips in Terry's thrusting crotch. Now he could feel the cockney fellow getting harder inside him as he began to pump away again.

"God you're beautiful!" Ant gasped as their lips parted with a wet sucking sound and he bent his head to kiss Rayne's neck and throat. His hand moved between the boy's legs, cupping his balls and rubbing them gently, then he began to lick and nibble Rayne's erect nipples until the lad was writhing and crying out again.

"He's something else, Rosie," Terry groaned appreciatively. "When he's in the mood he's red hot, you're so right."

"Have you bastards been talking about me?" Rayne hissed through clenched teeth as Terry began to plumb his depths again, stoking the rebellious heat that was seething inside him.

"Talking... and watching you in action, sweet-cheeks; "Terry huffed as Ant went down on him, licking and stroking with his lips as he fondled Rayne's aching balls. "You are such a saucy little treat, aren't you? I must have watched that movie before but it never got to me the way it did tonight, knowing you were naked in the next room. My dick was like lead while I was listening to you begging those two big studs for some cock action. Did you want it as much as you made out?"

Rayne sucked another breath through his teeth and moaned ecstatic affirmation as Terry fucked harder, reaching around him to pinch and twist his nipples. Ant stroked his wet tongue down between his lover's balls, deep-throating him greedily until he wanted to burst.

"Oh god!" he panted, wriggling between them furiously. "Oh Christ, yes! Ohhhhh yes!"

"Good lad. Tell us what you want, baby. Beg us for it like you did in the movie." Terry kissed his neck and his ear wetly. His thumbs rubbed back and forth incessantly across Rayne's stiff, sensitive nipples. Ant released his cock and began to kiss his way back up Rayne's bare belly, sucking and biting his tender buds again.

"Fuck me! Make me cum!" Rayne implored huskily. His slim body was soaked in sweat and spilled cum. Terry drove his rod deeper, bucking faster and harder.

"Like this?"

"Aaahhhhhh... Yeah!" Rayne was nodding eagerly.

Terry's crotch felt hot and sticky against his cheeks, his big balls swung back and forth between his mate's thighs, bumping against Rayne's as he fucked the boy. "Is that good, baby?"

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhh!" Rayne was nodding automatically.

Ant rose to his feet and steered his fat, purple cock head between Rayne's wet lips. At once the boy began to lick and suck him greedily.

"Is that what you want?" Ant chuckled, throbbing with pleasure as Rayne's mouth opened for him.

"Uhh-huh," the boy nodded again, reaching for his own cock.

Terry got there first, closing his fingers around the youngster's erection and fisting it steadily. Rayne whimpered with longing and swallowed Ant deeper into his mouth. His young hands moved up between Ant's thighs now, caressing his nuts and stroking tenderly between Ant's cheeks the way he knew the other man loved it.

Ant caught his breath and let it go in a rush of delight. "Aahhh... put your fingers in me. Oh god, Rayne... yeah! Like that!"

The younger man let his translucent eyelids and long lashes veil that huge-pupiled, lime green gaze as he swallowed Ant deep into his throat again. He pressed the first two fingertips of his left hand firmly against the pucker of his lover's anus, then drove them steadily into his moist, hot arse. Ant swayed and put a hand on Terry's shoulder to keep himself upright while Rayne sucked and frigged him deftly. Terry screwed the boy hard now, holding his slim hips in both hands as he fed his length repeatedly in and out of their young lover's willing hole.

It was Terry who groaned and climaxed first, buckling forward and bringing Rayne and Ant down across the bed like a felled chimney as he spurted hard inside the boy. Ant slipped free of the youngster's mouth as he fell backwards, still moaning in ecstasy. Rayne scrambled up between his legs at once and began to kiss his neck as he replaced his fingers with his hard young cock in Ant's spasmodically twitching anus. At once Ant's knees came up and he hooked his legs over Rayne's thrusting hips, pulling him in eagerly.

"Ohhhh, yeah!" Ant keened, writhing on the bed under his lover as Rayne bucked into him furiously, pounding him with all the burgeoning frustration of the last couple of days. "Fuck me, Ray. Don't hold back."

Terry was laughing breathlessly as he watched them coupling on the bed. At one point he said, ambiguously; "I hope you're getting all of this."

Ant and Rayne were too involved in one another to care. The younger man bucked like a horse between his lover's thighs until the sweat was running off him in streams and he could barely get his breath. When it looked as if he would collapse between Ant's legs, he suddenly stiffened and shuddered, giving in to the powerful surge of release with a long, wordless, aching groan of passion.

"Christ, you're beautiful," Ant whispered huskily, pulling Rayne towards him as the boy's cock slipped out of him, quickly losing it's tumescence as the last droplets of semen were spent in Ant's exposed crack.

Instinctively the exhausted youth straddled him and felt the mattress subside behind his knees as Terry came to join him, aroused again by the sight of their energetic fucking. The older man reached into the drawer by the bed and produced a bottle of lubricant as Rayne sat astride Ant's throbbing penis, rubbing the head slowly against his well-fucked hole. The lube helped Ant to slip easily into his stretched ring. Terry lubed his own wand slowly, then screwed the cap back on the bottle and discarded it in order to press his circumcised tip between the boy's bare buttocks. He wriggled a slippery finger into the youngster's anus and Rayne squirmed and sighed; "No... Terry please."

"We've just watched you do it, baby. You know you can," Terry coaxed, still fingering him gently.

"You're both a 'lot' bigger," Rayne exhaled, shaking his head, hoping the compliment would placate them.

"Yeah yeah!" Terry chuckled, wriggling a second finger up there as Ant humped up into him a little at a time, eyes wide and eager. "I've just watched you taking a dildo the size of two big fists up there. Don't spin me a line, baby! Just relax and let me get you nice and loose and ready for us."

Rayne wriggled again as Terry cupped his cheeks and pushed him forward, up and off Ant's hard-on, which bobbed over his belly as Ant stroked his young mate's thighs, uttering a little whimper of disappointment. He had been aching to get his cock inside Rayne all night and those few short moments of lovely, slippery penetration were not nearly enough.

As Terry applied more lube to his fingers, Ant pulled Rayne's mouth onto his own again and they kissed long and deep. He felt Rayne groan into his mouth and begin to squirm some more, then to buck eagerly as Terry got three, then four fingers into his arsehole and frigged him good and fast with them.

"Mmmmmhhh," he exhaled into Ant's mouth. "Feels good!"

Terry withdrew his fingers slowly and curled them into a tight fist, rubbing his greasy knuckles over the boy's stretched entrance, pummelling him steadily until he was able to ease his fist slowly up the young man's sexy hole. He kept applying lubricant and took his time as Rayne bucked and struggled, keening in a high, shuddering tone the whole while.

"Aaaahhhh.... Aahhhhhahhhhhhhiiyyy Yeah! Ohhhh Yeah!"

"You like that, baby?" Terry pumped him a little faster from behind. Ant held onto his arms as the boy knelt over him, mewling like a baby tiger. He was getting hard again and Ant was aching to fuck him but he also wanted to be the cause of the sublime pleasure he could see on his lover's gorgeous face. He wriggled out from under Rayne now so that he could watch as Terry fisted the younger man roughly.

"Let me," he huffed after a moment or two.

Terry had his right arm embedded in Rayne's hole well up past the wrist and as he withdrew it slowly, glistening with mucus and a few dark flecks of shit, the boy whimpered his disapproval clearly enough. Ant applied some of the slippery gunk to his knuckles and rubbed it in swiftly, rolling Rayne onto his side and drawing one of the boy's knees over his shoulder so that his legs were wide spread, and his hole likewise. He circled one knuckle inside his mate's anus and the boy sighed wistfully. Ant rubbed with two, then three knucklebones until the ring of muscle between Rayne's soft white cheeks expanded and admitted them all. As he put a bit more pressure behind them, his mate cried out quietly and reached down to stroke himself.

His body was soft and warm, moist and yielding inside. He sucked Ant's clenched fingers into himself like a black hole, writhing and surging against the intrusion as he pumped his throbbing sex harder. The little noises escaping from his throat were fragile, half-painful, part wondering exclamations.

"Ahhh, yeah, he likes that," Terry enthused, bending over the boy to watch him take it. "You never tried him out like this, Rosie? Shame on you!"

Rayne twisted and convulsed on the mattress. His eyes were closed again and his breathing was fast and uncontrolled. Ant could feel how focussed he was on reaching orgasm. From time to time he shuddered like a stalling engine; a violent spasm of sheer sensation, be it pain or pleasure. His dark hair was slick and sweat soaked, sticking to his cheeks and brow in little fronds. Jewels of sweat gleamed on his face and body as he rocked himself against Ant's pounding fist, getting himself more deeply impaled with every stroke.

"Rrrrrrrrr..... rrrrrrrrrrggghhhhh...." he groaned quietly and urgently, his small, white teeth clenched hard behind curling lips. He was working on himself with both hands now, tugging on his balls and fisting his stiff, leaking cock furiously.

"Ohhh Christ I hope Dan's getting all this!" Terry breathed, shaking his head slowly as he watched the boy begin to cum hard. His head tilted back and his mouth fell open around a long, hungry, needy cry that was almost anguished. Ant felt his body begin to shake violently. He pushed deep, one final time and pulled out slowly as Rayne squirted a fountain of semen over his belly and chest.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Jesus! Jesus!" Rayne was sobbing, shaking his head from side to side. "Omigod!"

Ant spread his legs and climbed onto him before he could recover his senses. He sank into the younger man's yielding rectum easily and began to thrust away fast and hard whilst Rayne was still whimpering under him, his cries no more than little hiccups of emotion. Terry was down beside them at once, easing the boy onto his right side and snuggling up behind him. Ant caught his breath as Terry's hot penis joined his own, stabbing into Rayne eagerly and getting deep inside him in no time at all. The young man looped his arms around Ant's neck, clinging to him as he was taken front and rear. He moved one knee up over Ant's right hip, giving him better access as the two men fucked the breath out of him. Ant could hear him huffing softly, his heart hammering its way out of his skinny chest as he was pressed between them.

"Ohhhh you're good," he sighed, kissing the lad tenderly on the neck and throat as he surged and Terry rubbed against him rapidly in the hot, wet confines of his lover's arse. "So good!"

"So tasty," Terry added, nuzzling his shoulder and neck from behind. "Do you like this, baby? Do you love it this way?"

"Uh-huh..." Rayne managed a tiny, sexy, exhausted little smile for Ant. His green eyes glittered with energy behind those long, black lashes as his two randy, older mates pumped him full of their hot, copious ejaculate, both grunting and moaning with intense satisfaction before they finally slipped out of him and let him rest.

***AS EVER... IF THIS STORY SHOWS UP ANYWHERE BUT LITEROTICA.COM IT HAS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, BEEN TAKEN AND USED WITHOUT PERMISSION. COPYRIGHT FRAUD IS THEFT AND WE WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST ANYONE CAUGHT STEALING OUR MATERIAL***

END OF CHAPTER SIX.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers