A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Ant gripped Aldo's sleek black hair in one hand and bucked between his lips for a moment, releasing his load almost simultaneously. His fingers fell limp and Aldo rose, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, still swallowing Ant's cum. He reached for the lubricant beside the bed and applied it to his rigid cock with one hand whilst Ant watched him. Then he laid down on top of the older man and began to kiss him sensuously on the mouth. Ant tasted his own hot spill on the Italian's tongue and lips.

"Are you angry with him?" he breathed between kisses.

"No," Ant lied badly. "Why should I bother?"

"Because you let yourself get fond of him. You should be careful around that type of boy, Antonio. They are beautiful but also dangerous." Aldo's mouth pressed against his again, more urgently. "May I fuck you?" he panted at last. "I need to fuck."

"Sure." Ant was staring at him in the half-light of the room. The only illumination came from the big screen where Rayne was looking at porn magazines whilst his horny sex instructors fingered and stretched his young arsehole on the bed. They were laughing that he was about to get his cherry popped and asking what position he fancied and which of their cocks he wanted to lose his virginity to.

"What do you mean, 'that kind of boy'?"

Aldo dipped a hand between his legs and began to tease Ant's scrotum and the valley between his cheeks with slippery fingers. Ant moaned a little as his ring was caressed firmly.

"You know he takes drugs?" Aldo murmured under his breath. When he saw the guarded look on Ant's face he quickly added; "Do not worry, I have said nothing to Daniel. I 'will' not say anything. Only..."

"What?" Ant prompted when he did not finish the sentence. "Only... what?"

"I do not want him to become a danger to himself or to us," Aldo said seriously. "I have not seen him use needles but he has track marks."

"His Pimp was a junkie," Ant told him defensively. "He can quit, I know it. He hasn't taken drugs since I got him away from London."

Aldo's face was a perfect masque. He could not read the Italian's expressionless features and the lad said nothing but the silence was more portentous than words.

"What?" Ant demanded, more urgently. "You don't believe that?"

Aldo smiled weakly. "I think that you like him very much and that your fondness for him blinds you to his faults."

"So you think I'm an idiot as well. Thanks for that!" Ant sank back on the yielding mattress and closed his eyes with a little sigh.

"You are not an idiot. You are an optimist," Aldo corrected, kissing his lips very softly. "Maybe you are what he needs. But I do wonder if he also needs a stronger master. Someone to keep him in check."

"You sound like that bastard, Christophe," growled Ant, shaking his head.

Aldo mirrored the gesture at once.

"Do not be alarmed, I have no desire to harm him. I just think that he needs someone he can respect. I think that he finds respect for others hard but not impossible. If he loved you..."

"He doesn't love me. I'm not kidding myself that much," Ant interrupted him.

"Even so," Aldo touched his lips with a slippery fingertip. "Do you love him, Antonio?"

Ant was silent for a moment. On the screen Rayne was whimpering softly as he was bent forward on the bed on his shoulders and knees and slowly deflowered in close up. Strong fingers stretched his ring and pulled his cheeks apart until it opened wide for the big tool that was poised in his smooth, pink crack. His own cock stiffened as he recalled that it was barely a week since he had violated that tight young hole for himself with an icicle and a number of big, ribbed sex toys, in addition to his rock-hard dick.

"I'd do anything for him," he whispered huskily. "Or to him! If he begged me like this."

Rayne's character in the movie was certainly begging now. In a husky voice he pleaded for mercy at first, gasping at the size of his lover's cock and imploring him to stop before it split him open. Then as they poured more lube into his cleft and the thrusting in his arsehole got rougher and quicker his moans grew deeper and more needy. His sobbing and head shaking ceased and he urged them to fuck harder instead. A big cock filled his mouth, silencing all but his moans of pleasure and the squelching thrusts of his lovers as they spitted him, nude, on the bare mattress and pumped him full of their cum.

Aldo spread Ant's legs firmly and pushed into him with a little grunt of satisfaction. He closed his dark, Latin eyes and began to pulse vigorously. Ant groaned his approval as that lovely, long, Italian dick powered into his twitching chute and began to pound him the way it had pounded Rayne last night. He hoped that it had been as good for the boy as it was for him right now.

"Did he beg you?" he huffed at last, when Aldo slowed for a time, catching his breath.

"I'm sorry?" Aldo queried, frowning at him, sweat dripping off the end of his nose as he slipped more gently in and out.

"Last night, when you fucked him in our bed... did he beg you for it?" Ant asked hoarsely. "Was he willing, or did you force him?"

"I'm not that kind of guy, Antonio," Aldo panted, quickening his stroke again. "We kissed for a while and we talked about stuff and then he asked me to fuck him hard, so I did." He hesitated, then added; "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Ant whispered, letting his eyes move back to the screen as Rayne was fist-fucked on the bed, then spread wide, on his knees and entered from the front and rear by both of his excited abductors. He groaned through clenched teeth at the close up of both their big penises stretching the teenager's tight anus. At the same time, Aldo began to pump harder and faster in his chute and he submitted to the feeling of pleasure inside, just as Rayne must have done last night.

He began to cum, as Rayne masturbated himself to climax on screen, listening to the boy's incoherent, exhausted cries of pleasure as he rode his two captors, just as he had ridden Ant and Terry on the night of their arrival at the Cap. Aldo bucked deeper with a little growl of satisfaction, then spilled his hot load way up inside the older man's clenching, twitching passage. He sank down onto Ant's chest and belly, nuzzling his neck and panting rapidly as their hot, sweaty bodies rubbed together more slowly and sensuously on the bed. They drifted off to sleep that way, holding one another as the screen went dark and the room was plunged into blackness.

DEEP THROAT:

Rayne was still having problems walking in a straight line, even after three coffees and about two litres of water. It took the Porn Supremo and his two henchmen the better part of half an hour to walk him back to the boat. He was mesmerised by the lights and the people in all their under-dressed finery. Complete strangers kissed him and told him how pretty he was. Many young guys stopped Paddy and asked for his autograph or a photo, or just to touch his cock.

At last Rayne found himself on familiar territory. There were a couple of bars and night-club on the strip behind them and before him stretched the marina, its little boats and cruisers bobbing in the gentle swell; their mooring lines clinking and jingling like fairy bells. He swallowed the rising bile and made himself breathe steadily as he recalled Terry's warning about his assignation for tonight. Paddy and his two bodyguards were okay really, but was he really expected to fuck them all?

Somehow they got him down the narrow, wooden jetty to PJ's boat, although it was actually more like a miniature cruise liner. He had thought that Daniel's vessel was impressive but this one was so large that it had to be moored on the very end of the pontoon. Inside it was luxuriously tacky, as one might expect of a wealthy Porn Star. Leather sofas and day beds with white fur throws were set around the main chamber; soft, richly coloured rugs and cushions were scattered on the wooden floor and a long bar in black and chrome curved around one corner of the room. There was an enormous TV screen in another corner and an audio-visual unit beneath it. He wanted to sit down on one of the sofas but PJ had his hand now and towed him relentlessly deeper into the boat.

"Come on, I want to get cleaned up. Come with me," he said firmly. "Clay will go and tell your friends that you're okay."

It felt good to scrub his teeth until his gums bled and wash some of the oil and make-up off his face and body under the shower. His skin was caked in the salty tightness of dried seawater and when PJ and Mikkal joined him in the three-man shower cubicle he did not object. The burly Irishman helped him to get his jewellery off and washed his back vigorously for him whilst he soaped Mikkal's taut chest and stomach muscles with his bare hands. The two men rubbed and caressed him all over, then led him from the shower cubicle to another part of the bathroom where a huge corner bath was brimming with foam and steam billowed up from the deep water. They eased into the water together, fully nude. Mikkal and PJ leaned back casually against the side of the tub as Rayne settled astride the Irish porn star's broad thighs.

"It's hot," he exhaled quietly as the older man gently stroked his legs and his slender hips.

"So are you," Paddy McNamara whispered languidly, never taking his eyes off Rayne. "You are incredibly beautiful. Even pissed out of your tiny brain and throwing up all over me, you're beautiful. Although I'm real glad you've stopped doing that, it kinda wilts my boner!"

Mikkal chuckled and sank down into the foam with a sigh of pleasure. Rayne managed not to laugh but he could not keep a slight smile from twisting his lips. He said nothing, just ran his wet hands back and forth over the Irishman's broad chest.

"I sent Clay to tell your friends you needed some downtime," PJ said now. "I hope you don't mind?"

Green eyes so pale that they were almost the colour of the moonlight moved up to meet his steady gaze. Rayne's hands stilled.

"Why?"

"I figured you 'did' need some space." PJ smiled reassuringly.

"No... I mean, why would it bother you if I minded?" Rayne's narrow brows came down sharply like the wings of a swallow in flight.

The two older men tilted their heads to look at one another. Mikkal pursed his lips slightly and frowned. Paddy turned back to face the boy.

"I'm not an animal, Rayne Wilde," he insisted a little more strenuously. "You can make up your own mind what you want. It's not for me to force you into anything, so if you wanna go back and party with them...?"

"I don't." Rayne cut him off simply and effectively. He lowered his head, running a hand through his wet, ink-black hair restlessly.

"You don't seem too sure." That was Mikkal, his voice very calm and measured.

"It's just..." Rayne looked up at him again, still frowning slightly. "I'm not used to being asked what I want. I'm not even sure that I know any more."

"I know what 'I' want," PJ told him, wriggling down deeper into the delicious warmth of the tub so that he could ease his groin back and forth between the boy's legs.

Rayne's expression softened but his smile was cynical; "'I' fuckin' know what 'you' want!"

"Well then?" Paddy reached for him and began to stroke his hips and his smooth, firm buttocks in both hands. "We're not confused about 'that', at least. Thing is... do 'you' want what 'we' want?"

Rayne lowered his head again, shrugging his shoulders. Paddy sat up and rested his hot hands on the boy's upper arms, drawing him back down into the water very slowly until Rayne was lying on top of him, his cheek resting against Paddy's shoulder. He felt very frail and cold, a tiny, helpless, breakable thing. The big man wrapped his arms around his young mate and just held him until he began to feel warm and alive again. He stroked his hands over the boy's dark head and down the back of his slender neck and his pale, sun-banded back. Mikkal knelt up and bent over him, kissing the nape of his neck slowly and hungrily and nuzzling his hair. Soon they were both caressing him all over until he quivered with pleasure and his young cock was hard and leaking against Paddy's belly.

"Do you like that?" the Irishman asked at last and the lad nodded eagerly in his embrace.

"Do you want to make out with us?" Mikkal whispered into his hair. "Here in the tub? Do you want both our cocks inside you?"

Rayne pushed himself up a little, folding his arms on Paddy's broad chest and looking seriously at him with sleepy, sexy eyes; the pupils dilated wide like a startled cat's eyes. Paddy must have felt the flutter of the boy's heartbeat against his ribs. It seemed to turn him on something chronic.

"I..." he breathed out helplessly. "We... we can't."

"In a couple of days Daniel Leland's gonna shout 'lights, camera, action' and you're gonna get my big lubed battering ram forced into your ass, good and hard," Paddy told him, feeling his 'ram' quicken at the very idea of it. "I love my job, Rayne. I love fucking beautiful young guys for a living and I want you to love what I do too. Now I know your boyfriend wasn't happy about the idea of you coming here tonight, but quite frankly..."

"He's not my boyfriend," Rayne said, levering himself up into a kneeling position astride Paddy's stomach.

"Sorry?"

"Ant isn't my boyfriend. He just brought me down here. I've known him about a week," Rayne told them bluntly. "We can't have sex because I might have AIDS. I'm waiting for the results of a test. I was on the game back home. I did it with loads of men and I never thought... I'm stupid, Paddy. I should have been more careful. And I might have given it to Ant, and to Aldo, and they only tried to help. I've got to stop, but I can't control it. They get on top of me and I just let them do whatever they want."

He squeezed his eyes tight shut as if the light hurt them. Paddy stroked his arms tenderly, from the shoulders to the wrists. He took Rayne's slim hands in his large ones and pulled them to his mouth, kissing the boy's fingers. Mikkal knelt behind him and rubbed his slim shoulders, kissing his naked back. The two older men exchanged a knowing look over his head.

"Why do you let them?" Paddy asked.

"I don't know." Rayne would not look at him. He kept his eyes shut.

"I think you probably do." Paddy sat up and wrapped his arms around the shivering youth, kissing him again, very softly and tenderly, his mouth moving easily against Rayne's full, sensuous lips. The boy tasted so good; minty and sweet from the toothpaste; his mouth warm, wet and inviting.

Rayne tried to shake his head. When Paddy broke the kiss he said; "I don't understand why. I just know that when a man starts trying to get his cock into me its easier to let him do it than to fight. Once he's in me it usually feels okay and sometimes I even want it then."

"Even if you didn't really want it to start off?" Mikkal asked incredulously. "You've let men rape you because it 'might' be good?"

Rayne shook his head quietly. At last he murmured; "I'm not very big, am I? There's not a lot I can do if they want it and I don't."

"Did your friend rape you? Is that it? Did he bring you down here so that he could fuck you?" Paddy looked very serious now but Rayne just shook his head.

"No... he was... persistent. He wore me down. And he's been good to me. My pimp, Johnno, back in London, wouldn't have been so good to me. 'He' raped me the first night that I stayed at his place. He ran this squat and he promised me a bed for the night then got in it with me and forced me. He said he'd kill me if I tried to leave." Rayne's cheeks were pink and he looked down helplessly. "He made me fuck his friends and his dealer as well. Then he started selling me to strangers in the pub. I ran away once but he came after me and found me. He tried to strangle me, then he dragged me back to the squat and him and some friends beat me up, then they stripped me naked and all four of them buggered me. I was scared. I didn't think I'd ever get away unless I killed him. Then Ant came along. He bought me out... gave John virtually all the money he'd got to pay for my debts, so that I could leave."

Rayne closed his eyes tightly against the sudden threat of tears. He felt tired and depressed all of a sudden. Telling them the truth had not eased the pain, it just reminded him what a fuckwit he had been to start off with. Rayne just wanted to curl up and go to sleep but he did not trust either of these men not to take advantage if he did.

"What does your old man think about you fucking guys for money?" the Irish porn star asked him gravely.

"He doesn't know."

"He would not like it?" Mikkal asked, whispering the words into his ear from behind.

Rayne shivered. "Would yours?"

"What would he reckon to you making hot, passionate, willing love, all night, with three naked, horny guys? For free?" Paddy breathed, leaning closer and wrapping him in a warm embrace.

Rayne struggled a little but ultimately gave up and surrendered to the gentle intimacy of PJ's arms.

"I don't think he'd be too keen on that either," he whispered huskily.

They got out of the bath when the water began to cool and Paddy led the way into a sumptuous room, with a king sized bed draped in rich, blood red velvet covers, and mirrored cabinets all around the walls. It was warmer in here, away from the powerful air-conditioning system in the bathroom. The French heat clung to their skin like tiny jewels.

Mikkal's hands glided smoothly over his chest and belly as they sank onto the bed together. Now the handsome Finn began to kiss him and Rayne did not want to make him stop. His mouth was like silk, pulsing against the younger man's lips and their tongues sparred like mating eels in the seductive wetness of that yawning orifice. Strong fingers found his nipples, pinching and twisting them roughly until they stood erect and painfully sensitive. Rayne whimpered mutely, raking his fingers through Mikkal's long, pale hair, twisting it around his hands as he writhed in the bigger man's embrace, his lips moving in synchronicity with Mikkal's.

Paddy lay down on his other side, reaching under Mikkal to caress the Finn's long, lean cock. Mikkal made a low, groaning noise in his throat and his lips left Rayne's briefly to fasten onto Paddy's mouth in a gesture of appreciation. When he resumed, his kisses raked the younger man's throat and neck whilst Paddy leant over him and took over Rayne's lips.

There were no words between them now. Mikkal licked Rayne's chest and began to suck and nibble at his erect teats once more, making him squirm and cry out eagerly. His hand moved languidly down over the boy's belly and dipped between his legs, cupping and caressing his chilly balls until they warmed up nicely, along with his stiffening cock. Paddy was fisting and milking Rayne's semi-erect penis in one hand as his tongue pulsed eagerly in and out of Rayne's mouth. The boy responded by running a hand down Paddy's firm torso and rippling abdomen, reaching for the throbbing beast between his legs. His other hand found Mikkal's long, hard rod and the fingers curled around it, rubbing up and down the shaft, feeling at once how much the blond, handsome Finn liked it.

A little moan escaped Paddy's mouth as Rayne began to stroke his magnificent member. The boy could barely get his hand around the thick base of his tool but he still stroked and caressed it pleasingly. Rayne felt the Irishman's lovely big rod twitch and stiffen as he handled it deftly. It was truly enormous, bigger than any phallus he had ever had inside him; the length and thickness of a boy's fist and forearm. His stroking fingers moved deeper, cupping Paddy's big balls and rolling them gently in the palm of his hand, moving from one to the other until his eager mate was muttering breathless appreciation in his ear.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers