A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Now Paddy lifted his head and peered over the top of his spectacles at Rayne, like a schoolteacher.

"Tired of our company already, Mr Wilde?" he asked mildly. "I'm afraid we're not very rock & roll."

Rayne chewed on his lower lip for a moment, prey to a sudden feeling of consternation. Maybe he had misread the situation last night. Back then it had seemed very much as if PJ wanted to get more involved with him. Had he heard more than he wanted to this morning? Was that what was putting him off?

"Have I pissed you off, somehow?" the boy ventured warily.

McNamara shook his head with a brief smile and returned to the pages he had been perusing as he sprawled lazily on the sofa cushions.

"No, Rayne. You haven't."

It felt like a dismissal but Rayne stayed put, still perplexed by it. Mikkal had been fine with him this morning and beyond the projectile vomiting and shameless pleading for sex, he had not mentioned any further embarrassing incidents from last night.

"You just want me to go?" he probed.

Paddy sighed, without lifting his head; "Go if you wish. Stay if you wish. I don't mind."

"I... I'll go then." Rayne felt his cheeks heat up. He was not used to having people call his bluff like this.

"As you wish."

When the big man said nothing else, Rayne bit down on an acid retort and headed for the door. He had not quite reached it when Paddy added; "Do I not get a kiss first?"

He came to a dead stop, heart jumping. When he turned around the confusion on his face must have been plain to see.

"I don't get this!"

Paddy had removed his reading glasses and was looking up at him with a small, satisfied smile on his handsome face.

"What don't you get, Rayne Wilde?"

"You!" The younger man waved a hand at him. "You're... I don't know! I can't keep up! Last night..."

"...was last night," Paddy McNamara finished for him, more quickly. He put the papers to one side and swung his bare feet to the wooden floor, leaning forward with his muscular forearms on his knees. Rayne noted as he moved that he was wearing the gold cock ring again. "This morning is this morning. And tomorrow, if your test results are good, we should be filming."

Rayne tried to smile but the expression felt awkward on his face.

"You... you still want me to, then?"

Across the room from him, Paddy sat back with a long, impatient sigh. He crooked a finger at Rayne, beckoning him closer.

"Come here," he said imperiously when the boy took no more than a step. "Come!"

Somewhat irritated at the ignominy of being summoned like a pet dog, Rayne walked back slowly to stand before him. He folded his arms stubbornly across his chest.

"What?"

Paddy leaned back into the embrace of the soft, leather cushions. He stretched out his arms across the back of the sofa, reclining comfortably, knees slightly parted, his whole magnificent, muscular body on full display. Rayne held his quiet, confident stare, but raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Stop jerkin' my chain," he complained at last.

"You are something else, Rayne Wilde," PJ McNamara told him, chuckling slightly.

"What d'you mean?" Those fierce, peridot-green eyes were still glaring at the Irishman. Rayne licked his lips, almost able to taste the shift in tension between them.

"Come and sit in my lap. Give me that kiss and I'll tell you," Paddy coaxed.

"Tell you what," Rayne unfolded his arms and put down the handful of borrowed jewellery he had been wearing when he first came here. His hands came to rest on his slim hips. "You tell me now, exactly what you're playin' at, and 'I'll' decide if it's worth a kiss or not."

Paddy laughed without opening his mouth; a deep, dry, disbelieving chuckle.

"You are fantastically irreverent," he observed out loud.

"You'd rather I was on my knees begging for your kisses?" Rayne asked him bluntly.

"I'd rather you were on your knees riding my greased cock," Paddy corrected him without blinking.

Rayne swallowed as his mouth went dry. His stomach had gone into freefall again, the way it did earlier this morning when Mikkal spoke of Paddy entering him. He felt his gut spasm and clench involuntarily.

"If you want it so much, why play it so fuckin' cool with me?" he demanded, swallowing some more. His voice sounded husky, even to his own ears.

"You know the answer to that," the big Irishman told him, almost breathlessly. "You play hard to get all the time, Rayne Wilde. I figured I'd find out just what a cool customer you are. Now tell me, would you have walked right on out that door if I hadn't called you back?"

"I nearly walked out anyway!" Rayne answered insolently, narrowing his eyes. "I don't like being fucked about. I don't care what sort of big shot you are in LA, Mr PJ fuckin' McNamara!"

In his head, he pulled out an imaginary gun and put it to the side of his skull, pulling the trigger, but the corporeal Rayne just stood his ground, breathing a little faster. He would not apologise.

'Oh, you idiot! You fuckin' muppet!" his conscience chided.

Paddy McNamara just stared at him in silence for several seconds, his face unreadable. Then the big man shook his head and laughed heartily. He chortled until Rayne's glare suggested that he really 'would' walk out this time.

"I'm that funny, am I?" the boy growled when his laughter subsided.

"Uhh-huh," Paddy shook his head quickly, wiping his eyes on the back of his hand. "You're a breath of fresh air. Now get down here and kiss me before I have to throw you on the damned floor and fuck you senseless, Rayne!"

The young Englishman took a deep breath. Each time he imagined what it would be like to be with Paddy, every muscle in his body tightened involuntarily. It was not fear that caused the reaction. If he had been afraid he would not have come back when Paddy called. He felt a violent fluttering, like a trapped moth in a lampshade, somewhere beneath his ribs, and then he was moving, almost on autopilot. He reached the edge of the sofa, resting one knee on the cushion there and leaned forward. One hand came to rest on the back of the couch and the other on Paddy's far shoulder, which was firm and hot to the touch. He bent his head, touching his mouth briefly to Paddy's lips, feeling the man tilt his head so that they had full contact. Rayne still had one booted foot on the floor until the older man's arms moved around him. Strong hands slid down his naked back to his hips, cupping his bottom and drawing him up steadily onto the sofa. This close, the only thing he could do if he was not to kneel on the muscular actor physically, was to straddle him. Rayne spread his legs instinctively, kneeling with his thighs astride Paddy's hips at the narrowest part of his body. He felt one large, hot hand move back up between his shoulder blades to the nape of his neck, then the other slid down between his bare buttocks, pulling him into a deeper, slower kiss.

His own hands, which had moved defensively to press against Paddy's bulked up pectorals, now slid back up over his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around the big man's bull-neck and threw himself bodily into that meshing of tongues and lips. His heart was hammering in his chest long before Paddy let him break the kiss. Rayne felt his cock respond to that caressing touch between his legs and he did not pull away for fear of embarrassing himself.

"So..." he huffed at last. "You 'do' fancy me then?"

"Get outta here!" Paddy told him with a little grin. "You are such a damned tease!"

Rayne kissed him again, just for the feel of his soft, wet lips. Paddy was an awesome kisser; he kissed like he could taste Rayne's soul on his tongue and it tasted too good. All of his life he had ached to be held and kissed like that.

"Have I passed my audition then?" he panted as they broke once more.

Paddy caressed him slowly, all over, nuzzling his face and neck, stroking him incessantly from his head to his knees.

"If you kiss me like that again," he gasped huskily, at last, "I'm gonna have to carry you through to the bedroom and get Clay to stretch your tight ass while I get this cock ring off and lube myself up good and big for you."

"Mmmhhhh..." Rayne shuddered helplessly in his embrace and snuggled closer. "Please!"

"I'm serious," the Irishman whispered in his ear. "I'm warning you, Rayne, you'd better get out of here. This damned ring has gotta come off my dick before it cuts my circulation!"

Rayne sat back on his knees, looking down expectantly at the monster he had woken. Paddy leaned back on the sofa, eyes closed, breathing deeply. A few hanks of his auburn hair had come loose from the band holding them back. He looked sweet and frustrated and very handsome. Rayne let him rest until his manhood stopped straining to rise. Some of the bulging veins in that long shaft subsided and he almost thought he saw it quiver with disappointment as it lay back down in the valley of his meaty thighs. Rayne stroked his hands gently up Paddy's powerful legs to the junction of his hips and pelvis.

"What the hell are you doing?" his companion groaned, his head lolling back on the sofa cushions.

Rayne silently eased one hand between Paddy's legs and cupped his shaven balls, wriggling those huge twitching testes back through the restraining ring one at a time. He felt the Irishman catch his breath and lift his head, stiffening again, but the ring was already sliding back along his throbbing shaft.

"Are you insane?" Paddy panted as the boy looked up at him.

"Isn't that more comfortable?" Rayne asked innocently. He eased the big, gold cock ring over the pulsing helm of his lover's massive erection and wriggled his hand into the empty hoop, wearing it like a bangle.

"Aren't you scared?" McNamara asked him wonderingly. "Aren't you afraid that I'll lose control? That I'll spread you and ram it into your ass before you're ready?"

"Aren't you?" Rayne fired back with a shake of his head. "You're too smart for that, Paddy. You could have fucked me last night while I was out of it, if that's what you wanted. You won't take me until you know I'm clean."

Strong fingers cupped his face and gripped his lower jaw, pulling him closer.

"Then I was right. You 'are' a tease!"

Rayne shook his head at once, slipping back off Paddy's lap and onto the floor. He pushed the older man's knees apart firmly and crouched between them, applying his soft, warm lips and little wet tongue tenderly to the head of Paddy'' stirring manhood. He took his time, licking and kissing the red, shiny helmet and stroking his hands up and down the thick, brown shaft beyond it; one hand beneath, supporting it as it rose; one on top, sliding back and forth steadily. As it lifted like a beacon between Paddy's legs, Rayne began to run his tongue slowly up and down the sensitive underside, kneeling and working his lover's hot, hard flesh with his sexy mouth.

Paddy groaned hungrily as his slender, boyish mate knelt before him, pleasuring him the way that he had last night. This time, though, Rayne was sober and totally focussed.

"Aaaahhhh Jesus!" he growled as Rayne began to lick and kiss his full, silken scrotum, taking those huge balls in his mouth one at a time as his small white hand squeezed and milked the throbbing glans of his cock. The pad of his thumb rubbed back and forth in Paddy's slit, teasing and stimulating him until there was a steady river of cum dribbling down his erect shaft.

Rayne's fabulous tongue lapped the spunk up greedily on the way back up, flickering all over his aching dick. His hot breath was a delicious caress in Paddy's crotch. By the time he reached the tip it was oozing like a small cum-volcano and his boner was standing proud and rigid at fifteen and a half inches of rock-hard fuck muscle.

"Oh god, you are a fucking angel!" Paddy gasped excitedly. "Suck me off, baby. Suck that big cock right off! Let me watch you chokin' it down, baby!"

"Do you always talk like a bad porno script when you're getting laid?" Rayne asked him with a sarcastic smile.

"Just suck it!" Paddy groaned, then seeing the narrowed look that earned him; " 'Please'!"

"That's better." Rayne bent his head again, a small, knowing smile on his face. He leaned forward with both hands on Paddy's well-muscled thighs and worked his lips and jaws around that thick, crimson bell end. At once Paddy's fingers were running through his soft, dark hair and his hands began to urge Rayne's head down on his enormous cock. At the same time he was thrusting his eager tool up into the willing mouth of his newest porn starlet. Rayne swallowed him fearlessly and Paddy groaned with arousal at the touch of that hot, wet mouth, so tight around his big member. If Rayne's arse felt half as good around his cock he would make sure this little angel went all the way to the top of the movie industry. Paddy humped his pretty face harder, dreaming of some of the hot scenarios he could fix up for his little cockslut.

Rayne loved to suck dick. Last night was ample evidence of that. He was a self-confessed cock-sucking, cum gobbling addict and the fact that he was legal in most US states, coupled with his schoolboy good looks, meant they could make hot jailbait movies with him that the censors could not touch them for. Paddy bucked his hips up off the leather cushions, pulsing faster in the boy's mouth at the thought of it.

At six inches he hit the back of Rayne's mouth and the boy gagged and swallowed harder. A river of hot drool and pre-cum slicked the exposed length of his cock and his twitching balls. Paddy stroked the boy's silky hair and let him get his shit together before he began to pump Rayne's sexy mouth again. Another couple of inches were immersed and he felt Rayne's head go back. His jaws opened wider and long lashes splashed across his sweat-damp cheeks as he struggled to take more cock, hyperventilating quietly.

"Easy, baby," Paddy coaxed. "Come on, you can do it. Eat that big fuck-rod, honey. Swallow it down. You know you can do it."

Rayne was breathing fast and hard through his nostrils as he gulped and choked willingly on his lover's sex. Paddy began to thrust steadily again, watching the mixture of cream and saliva run down the boy's chin from the corners of his mouth as he submitted to the vigorous face-fucking. Rayne's eyes were watering as he choked again on thirteen inches of meat, his pale face almost scarlet with the effort of taking it all. Paddy let go of him and pulled back slowly to about the eight inch mark when he just kept trying.

"Ssshhhh.... Take it easy, baby. It's okay," he soothed. "Come on, sit back. Breathe deep for me, angel-face."

He could feel Rayne's throat and jaws working spasmodically around his tingling cock head. Paddy's balls contracted, almost all the way back up into his scrotum. It was so tight down Rayne's gullet that a movement in either direction could clinch it. The boy was going to get a mouthful of hot cock milk at any minute. Rayne began to nod again, taking it deep one final time, huffing like a winded bitch into Paddy's thrusting crotch.

The big Irishman sank back into the sofa cushions and let his balls explode with a long, low, earthy groan of satisfaction. Rayne gagged and his head went back but Paddy did not care. He was on fire. Cum leaked from his slut's glossy lips as he took a second spurt and a third. Paddy pulled out of his mouth and Rayne's deft hands jerked his big cock vigorously until another gout of semen squirted over the boy's gorgeous face.

"Aahhh, you dirty little cocksucker!" Paddy gasped delightedly. "That feels so fucking good!"

He pulled Rayne up into his arms again and rolled over so that the younger man was underneath him on the sofa, kissing his cum-sticky mouth and sliding a hand between the boy's legs, rubbing his hot young cock in return. Rayne was hard and leaking. The feel of Paddy's hand on his sex tore little gasping cries from his violated mouth.

"You are red hot, baby boy!" Paddy growled as he masturbated his sexy, wriggling slut on the soft black leather sofa. He rubbed the boy's clenching balls enthusiastically and began to bite and suck on Rayne's stiff, dark nipples until his young mate was groaning urgently.

"Omigod... gonna cum... gonna cum!"

"Not yet, sweet creampie," Paddy crooned. His strong hands spread Rayne's legs as the boy lay on his back beneath him. The big Irishman rubbed his stiffening sex between Rayne's cheeks. "Jerk yourself off with both hands," he instructed now. "Let me watch you pumping that hot cream all over your sexy young body."

Rayne was soaked with sweat and cum, his dark hair plastered to his brow, slim body wet and gleaming as he bucked and writhed on the smooth leather cushions in nothing but his knee-high, suede boots. One of his slender hands curled around his bone-hard eight-inch cock and he started to pump it rapidly. The other dipped between his legs, groping his hairless balls as Paddy watched greedily.

"Talk dirty to me, baby," the big fellow coaxed as his lover masturbated for him. "I wanna hear that filthy mouth in action while you get yourself off for me."

"Pervy old cunt!" Rayne panted at him, wanking harder.

"That's good, you dirty boy," Paddy nodded his head, rubbing his sex more urgently between Rayne's buttocks. "Tell me what you need, my little slut."

"Is that what you like, McNamara?" Rayne caught his breath then fisted himself harder as Paddy's big cock pushed against his ring. "Do you like dirty whores? D'you like what's between my fuckin' legs?"

"Good boy," Paddy huffed excitedly. "Gimme more! Tell me what you like."

"Mmmhhhh...." Rayne twisted and struggled on the sofa, rubbing himself energetically until his cock began to leak a constant stream of cum. "Nnnnnnggggkkkhhhhh...Ch-Christ, Paddy! I need a good hard fucking!"

"Oh yes... you certainly do," the Irishman agreed. "Tell me how you want to be fucked, Rayne. How and where and how hard! Finger your ass for me and let me know what a whore you are."

Rayne let himself be lifted up with his legs spread wide and reached under himself, probing between his cheeks with his forefinger until he found his tight ring. He wriggled two fingers into his anus and began to thrust while Paddy watched excitedly.

"Uhhhhh! Mmmhhhhhh!" he grunted, fisting his erect dick like a high-speed automaton. "Fuck my arse! Rape my fuckin' hole, you big Irish cunt! I want all of you... spreading me... fuckin' me. I'm your dirty bitch! Make me cum!"

"Good boy, Rayne!" Paddy bent over him, licking his nipples and biting them again as Rayne swore at him, struggling and jerking, naked on the leather sofa. A stream of pale cum oozed out of his cock head and ran down his bare belly and he made a strangled whining sound through his clenched teeth.

In the doorway, Clay wide-awake now, was watching through the lens of the hand held camera as the pretty young Englishman begged to be fucked. He too was rock hard and dribbling. So was Paddy, who licked Rayne's neck and throat as the boy's fingers eased out of his stretched rectum, reaching for that famous cock. An eager hand guided the head of PJ's enormous prick into his well-frigged crack, rubbing it up and down over his exposed ring. He had one knee over the back of the sofa and Clay moved closer, gripping the other ankle and pulling his leg up higher to get a good clear shot. He zoomed in between Rayne's slender legs still filming eagerly as the boy tried to hump Paddy's cock up into his arsehole like a massive dildo.

"Come on baby, squirt your hot cream all over us," PJ panted as Rayne bucked and moaned underneath him, whimpering when the throbbing cock head was too big to go inside him. "You're gonna get a good hard buggering today, I promise! Just a little longer to wait."

He looked up, however, distracted by a sudden commotion out on the jetty. As Mikkal came back through the main door into the lounge with Ant on his heels, clutching the precious envelope, Rayne pumped himself to a massive orgasm on the sofa, oblivious to all else. His throbbing cock jerked and began to spurt and he screamed a torrent of abuse as he climaxed for them. At first sight it must have looked as if Clay was holding him down while Paddy mounted and fucked him.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers