A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At once the black man's hands were sliding up under the hem of his tee-shirt, peeling both the under and outer garment off deftly over his head before he was able to resist. He dropped them onto the table, just out of Rayne's reach, then groped for the fly of the boy's jeans.

"No!" Rayne yelped at him, slapping and pushing at those powerful, dark hands. "Stop it! What that fuck...?"

Armand snatched his wrists and held his arms up above his head effortlessly, examining Rayne's skinny wrists as he did so. The younger man was almost lifted off his feet as the black man unfastened his pants and yanked them roughly down to his knees, exposing him to both men. He made a remark in French that clearly amused his countryman for Armand chuckled darkly, never taking his eyes off Rayne.

"What did he say?" the boy panted, struggling uselessly.

"He observed that you have an all-over tan, James. You have been staying at the Cap, non? At Port Ambonne?" Armand smiled like a serpent with a nice meal all lined up and waiting.

"I've... I spent a few day there," Rayne acknowledged, not sure what else to say.

"Were you whipped there?" Armand asked curiously, his eyes tracing the faint lash marks on Rayne's bare chest and belly.

He swallowed hard, and nodded his head feeling the colour rise to his cheeks at the admission. Pasqual's warm hands began to caress his bare arse and he struggled again.

"Did you pay to be beaten? Or was it done to you at one of the clubs?" Armand persisted, ogling him shamelessly; enjoying his humiliation. The crotch of his free-fitting suit pants tented as he pulled Rayne up onto his toes. "Does being beaten arouse you? Or your lover, perhaps?"

"N-no..." Rayne whispered, shaking his head adamantly.

"Do you have a girlfriend, James Wright?" the Frenchman asked with a little smile. "Or a boyfriend, perhaps?"

He shook his head quickly again, feeling a prickle of anxiety run up his spine.

Behind him, the black murmured something else in that rich, smoky, velvety voice. His fingers wormed between Rayne's smooth cheeks, stroking and probing his clenched ring.

"My friend Pasqual likes you very much, James," Armand informed him. "Pasqual enjoys fucking young men. He wishes to know if you are still a virgin."

"No," Rayne said atonally, though he felt a rush of colour rise to his cheeks.

"You have been with a girl?" the Frenchman interrogated him. His gaze bored into Rayne's head and the younger man nodded at once.

"What about with a man?"

Rayne closed his eyes. His face felt unbearably hot and he could only keep shaking his head. He felt Armand lower him a little so that he could stand on his own two feet again but the man kept his hands raised.

"You have never been penetrated by a man?" he asked in a quiet, eager voice.

Rayne swallowed hard. 'Give them what they want' his conscience insisted. 'Tell them what they want to hear. They might shoot you up first.'

"N-n-no..." he quavered now, shaking his head.

Armand relayed something very softly to his friend and his fingers loosened a little around Rayne's cold, aching wrists. Behind him, the boy heard Pasqual spit into his hand, then the black began to work some of his saliva slowly into Rayne's twitching anus with a couple of fingers. The younger man moaned helplessly as he was breached and frigged. Armand watched his friend molest the boy with a knowing smile. His breathing had quickened along with his cock as Rayne struggled and whimpered at the pulsing digits in his vulnerable rectum, pushing deeper and faster into the soft, wet places of his clenching hole.

"Ohhhh... mmmmmhhhh! No-o!" he moaned urgently as his young cock stiffened of it's own volition. "Uuhhhh.... Ohhh God! Please don't rape me!"

The two men laughed appreciatively, talking to one another in French. Pasqual fingered him faster and harder. With the other spit-lubed hand he reached around and gripped Rayne's erection, fisting it rapidly until the English lad was wriggling and making little crying noises; his sex leaking uncontrollably in the black man's pumping hand. He was petrified but also impossibly turned on, unsure how something so incredibly indecent could feel so fucking good. Perhaps the aphrodisiac Clay and Aldo gave him had not entirely worn off yet.

'You can do this, Ray,' his conscience whispered encouragingly. 'Just give them what they want, heh? Maybe you'll get a bonus. Another gram perhaps?'

Suddenly Armand was lowering his arms, letting the blood flow back to his hands. Rayne opened his eyes, looking up at the tall Frenchman as fearlessly as he could manage.

"You will not keep your looks taking heroin," Armand warned him paternally, whilst his countryman forced his fingers deeper into the boy's tight arse. That was such an echo of Leland's warning from a couple of nights ago that the boy felt uneasy.

"I... I know," he gasped in return, catching his breath as Pasqual found his hot spot and began to rub and tease that sensitive gland until he shuddered furiously. "Ohhhh.... Please! Sweet Jesus! I know... I know I should stop!"

"You should," Armand whispered, adjusting his grip so that he could hold both of Rayne's slender wrists in one hand and stroke the boy's hair and face with the other. "You are astonishingly beautiful; as pretty as a young girl, James. Men are not usually to my taste but the sight of your virgin body, naked and submissive... it is making me very hard!"

He released Rayne's arms and stroked his face with both hands. Rayne felt Pasqual's fingers ease out of him and he caught his breath again, wondering if this was maybe just a test. Were they teasing him, playing him to see how far he would go for Junk?

"Step out of your jeans and kneel down for us now," Armand told him as Pasqual rubbed his hands together, getting some of the stickiness off his fingers.

Rayne's knees went weak and he obeyed the simple instruction wordlessly, sinking to the floor between the two older men, reasoning with himself as he went down. It would not take him long. He had done this kind of thing before, many times, for the dealers who came to Rabid John's place. This was no different. Neither of these guys was hard on the eye; they looked clean enough. Maybe they believed this would humiliate him, make him a soft touch. Well more fool them!

"Don't hurt me," he panted fearfully. "I know how to suck. I'll suck you both off."

They exchanged a look. Armand said something that made Pasqual laugh, then both men unzipped their pants and got their hard pricks out. Rayne curled the fingers of his right hand around Armand's long, blue-veined, slightly crooked cock, stroking it's near seven inch, circumcised length steadily as his lips parted around the dusky pink head of Pasqual's longer, thicker, cut tool. His erect meat was the colour of milk chocolate, a little over eight inches, which was next to nothing after taking Clay and PJ down his throat. Rayne swallowed and sucked him greedily, without needing to be told, lost in the heat and the rich, musky, salty flavour of the man's sex, the fingers of his right hand pumping gently on Armand's hot, purple rod. His thumb rubbed oozing pre-cum down the white man's throbbing shaft as his lips and tongue caressed Pasqual's delicious, chunky, black dick.

The two men exchanged breathless, murmured comments, then Armand touched Rayne's cheek and Pasqual pulled out of his mouth so that the boy could turn his head and wrap his warm, welcoming lips around Armand's leaking cock. Rayne spat into his left hand first and gently enfolded Pasqual's hot, wet erection in the nest of his palm and deft fingers. His right hand still gripped the base of Armand's hard shaft, pumping him rhythmically as he licked and suckled on the head of the man's dribbling cock. He masturbated Pasqual urgently as Armand ran a hand through his silky hair, forcing his head down and bucking his sex in and out of the English boy's mouth.

For a while the only sounds in the room were the men's husky murmurs of approval and the soft, wet, sucking and stroking noises of Rayne's skilful mouth and hands. He moaned a little as Armand's cock head entered his throat, briefly choking him, then the pressure on his head was gone and it withdrew completely. At once his parted lips were drawn back onto Pasqual's beautiful, dark brown dick again. The horny black dealer rested both hands on the back of Rayne's head, thrusting excitedly in his mouth and deeper into his throat as the boy cupped and massaged his big, hairy balls with one hand, swallowing him down. Armand's crotch and nut sac were neatly trimmed like the rest of him. Rayne pumped his shaft right-handed for a little while. He was generally better with the left but Armand did not seem to mind too much. After a while the man moved closer, easing Rayne's hand down to his balls and spanking the boy's face with his erect tool as Pasqual stopped fucking his mouth and let the pretty youngster nod and suck at his own pace again.

"Mmmmhhh... both!" Armand panted, as Pasqual all but pulled out. Rayne took hold of Armand's cock and opened his jaws just wide enough to take the pair of pulsing heads in his mouth. He lashed the glossy domes with his rough, flickering tongue until Armand pulled out again with a grunt of urgency, rubbing his own shaft quickly between his thumb and fingers until a jet of thick, opalescent cum squirted out all over the young Englishman's face and into his mouth.

"Jesu!" he panted hoarsely. "C'est mais bien!"

Pasqual withdrew from Rayne's mouth at once and the black man lifted him almost gently to his feet, then sat him on the edge of the table like a child. Armand moved around behind him and the two men eased Rayne down firmly on his back across one corner of the pitted wooden table top. Armand flipped a coin and showed it to his companion with a scowl. Pasqual just grinned, then peeled off his jacket and sweater, revealing glistening muscles from his shoulders to his powerful thighs. He lifted Rayne's legs, spreading them wide and worming his broad shoulders beneath the boy's knees. Armand tilted Rayne's head back over the lip of the table and gently spanked his face again with his half hard sex.

"He is going to fuck you first," Armand told him breathlessly and rather unnecessarily, Rayne thought, in view of the fact that he could feel Pasqual's strong fingers pulling his cheeks apart until his well-fingered hole gaped. He moaned eagerly as the handsome black guy bent over him, spitting two good gobs of saliva into his arsehole, then rubbing the fat, glossy head of his hard, black cock over that spittle slick orifice.

Armand said; "Soon you will no longer be a virgin, James

"Please!" Rayne panted, wriggling urgently under him. "Don't hurt me! I'll do anything... I swear!"

The fellatio had left him feeling unbelievably horny. He was sure now that the drugs had not yet worn off. Whatever the cause, he was still aching for a good hard boning. Even after all the action on and off the film set the other day he was not completely sated.

Armand presumably translated this to his friend for Pasqual laughed out loud and hoisted Rayne's ankles over his shoulders once more. He fished a small, foil-wrapped package out of his trouser pocket and tore it open with a broad grin, quickly rolling the slippery rubber down over his long, black tool. His pants and jockey shorts fell to the floor as he gripped the boy's slim hips and eased himself in and out a couple of times, almost experimentally, then bent over Rayne and humped himself deeper. Rayne cried out incredulously and thrashed around beneath him until Armand had to hold him still. Pasqual spread his legs roughly and pulled his hips to the edge of the table so that he could buck his big, thick cock all the way into Rayne's body.

Rayne uttered a little whinnying cry of pleasure and astonishment. The other man's chunky, powerful erection felt incredible inside him. He could barely believe it himself but he was shivering with ecstasy and an uncontrollable need to hold onto Pasqual and not let go until the guy had brought him to a bucking, screaming orgasm.

Pasqual panted something eagerly as he slammed away between Rayne's legs. Armand told him; "He likes your ass, James. He says you are a tight little boy but you are also a liar, you have done this before!"

Rayne's hand groped down between his thighs for his cock, his fingers snaring the aching glans and squeezing gently until he felt a river of molten semen trickle down the shaft. There seemed no point in denying himself pleasure if the game was up. Pasqual did not seem to worried about his dubious claims to virginity.

"Nnngggghhhhh!" he groaned. "Ohhh Christ! Tell him not to stop... tell him to fuck me harder! He's not hurting me! Tell him.... Ohhhh god almighty! It feels so good!"

He almost bucked up off the table as Armand conveyed this to his friend and Pasqual began to hammer his colon with corresponding frequency and enthusiasm. Rayne's hand flew up and down the twitching, jumping shaft of his throbbing cock as that thick black tool pistoned furiously back and forth in the spasmodic wetness of his stimulated arsehole. Armand tilted his head back again, rubbing his balls against the boy's face until Rayne swallowed and sucked on his big nuts, one at a time, then took the Frenchman's leaking cock shaft in his mouth again, sucking the thick, meaty juices from it as he was spit-roasted vigorously across the table.

His orgasmic yelp was stifled by Armand's thrusting cock in his mouth and throat, but Rayne's back arched up off the table top as his semen spattered all over his bare belly and chest. His bollocks were jerking madly as Pasqual bent low over him, gripping his shoulders and pulling himself deep into the boy's colon. He groaned like a bull elephant as he released the wet heat of his spill into the straining rubber.

"Mmmnnnhhhh!" Rayne exclaimed, pearly streams of jism and saliva running from the corners of his mouth as his tongue caressed Armand's still-leaking sex. He felt as if his body was burning up from the inside. It would not stop trembling and he felt muscles twitching and popping furiously inside him as he sank back onto the table, overwhelmed with lust. It never ceased to amaze him how good sex with other men sometimes was. Time after time he told himself that it was just a bizarre kink and he would soon grow out of the need to let men spread and enter him and find a stunning girl to settle down with. He loved to screw women; adored the soft swell of their breasts and the lush curves of their hips and thighs. The scent of a woman's pussy still drove him insane with lust. When he first met Jeli he spent hours at a time just lying on the bed at her apartment, his face buried in the wetness of her sweet cunt, revelling in the way her body would shake and tighten as he licked and fingered her closer to yet another climax. By the time he was ready to mount her and drive his hard shaft into her quivering heat she was usually weak with pleasure and exhaustion. The act of penetration was an almost cursory thing; virtually an afterthought.

He wondered, did other men feel that tenderness and amazement watching him grow excited and spill his seed as they thrust away inside him. The more he thought about it, the more he decided that he was just abnormal. On the whole men were only interested in him until the tightness of his anus or the wetness of his mouth brought them off. They were not concerned with whether he came or not. It could not be natural to feel the way he did. Surely, more men would be that way if it was. Or were they just hiding it, as embarrassed by their emotions as he was?

"You are a very dirty boy," Armand was chuckling down at him now, stroking his sticky face. "To pay with your virginity, you must want what we have very badly, James."

For a moment, Rayne had actually forgotten what it was that brought him here, which amazed him. He was thinking that he desperately wanted to feel Pasqual's cock rise and surge back into his gut again. It slipped out of him wetly, the spunk-filled condom was a slippery, uncomfortable presence at his backdoor, then it was whipped away. Pasqual peeled it off casually and discarded it. Armand was already rolling on a rubber and as his companion moved away, he urged Rayne firmly onto his belly over the table and took Pasqual's place between the young man's slender thighs. Rough hands gripped his arse and spread his buttocks and more saliva was spat into his gaping hole.

"Aahhhhh!" Rayne huffed quietly as Armand's sheathed penis pushed steadily into him from behind.

The man's right hand reached under him at once, taking a firm hold of his cock and balls. Armand leaned the left hand into the back of Rayne's neck, holding him down across the tabletop with his left cheek pressed against the coarse grain of the wood and his arsehole raised invitingly. He began to fuck rapidly with his erect prick immersed deep in Rayne's backside, rocking himself back and forth against the squirming youngster's naked body. Rayne clenched his teeth as he was buggered hard and fast. He could feel Armand's cock sawing against the curve of his backbone and it felt amazing. The boy ground his genitals into Armand's palm, bucking and whimpering under him, eager to cum again.

Pasqual crouched down across the table from him and peered into his eyes intently.

"You like?" he panted in broken English.

Rayne struggled to nod his head. "Yeah."

"Little whore!" Armand grunted, banging him harder. "You want it, n'est pas?"

"Mmmmmhhhhh..." Rayne whined huskily, thrashing around under him. "Uuugggghhhhh, yeaaaagggghhhhh!"

Pasqual pushed himself to his feet and rubbed his stiffening member as he watched his partner violently sodomising the boy. Armand's hand moved from the youngster's neck and Pasqual grabbed Rayne by the hair, pulling him towards the edge of the table and forcing his resurgent sex into their plaything's half-open mouth. It tasted a little bit rubbery but Rayne sucked and licked on his thick black cock for all he was worth. Behind him, Armand thrust into his arse deep and hard with a grunt of satisfaction. Pasqual muttered something in French and as the older man pulled his wilting dick out of Rayne's bum, he withdrew from the boy's mouth and splashed his face with cum.

It was over as suddenly as it had begun. Armand was tucking his cock back into his pants and Pasqual now bent and pulled up his jockeys and his trousers. Rayne flopped across the table for a moment and caught his breath, staring at the scale and the block of heroin, just a couple of feet away from him, then Armand tossed him his clothes, almost casually.

"Get dressed," he said, more curtly. "We talk business, mais oui?"

Pasqual was watching him avariciously as he sat up and wriggled his jeans back on. Rayne slid off the edge of the table to button his fly with shaking hands. He rubbed his sweating, spunk-wet face on the inverse side of his tee shirt before turning it right way out and pulling it on. The black guy remained shirtless, bare-chested, as if conscious of the allure if his powerful body. Rayne's eyes flickered towards him more than once as he shrugged the thin black shirt back over his scarred arms. Pasqual winked at him suggestively and Rayne pushed a hand through his dishevelled hair, playing it cool though his colon was still pinking urgently, his legs were shaking and his ring felt stretched and loose.

As they dressed, Armand rubbed one of the baggies between his hands to open it and set it on the dish of the little digital scale, adjusting the balance minutely. He produced a pen knife from his jacket pocket and slit the polythene wrapped block next to the weighing device. Now all of Rayne's attention was on Armand. Using the tablespoon, the older man carefully transferred some of the fine, greyish brown powder into the baggie a little at a time. At last he straightened and looked Rayne in the eye.