A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Are you okay?" Ant huffed as he began to surge more eagerly in and out of the boy.

"Mmmhhh..." Rayne groaned huskily, squirming on the bed beneath him. "Fuck me, Ant!"

"Yeah... don't you worry! I'll fuck you all night if that's what you want," he panted, kneeling up over Rayne so that he could pulse harder in the young man's sexy arsehole. The boy was so beautiful and his willingness just made this even better for his mate. Ant had been anxious about hurting him after all the things Rayne Wilde had been through recently, but it seemed that he need not have worried. His lover was incredibly hot and horny and visibly, audibly eager for his cock again.

"Uuuuhhhhh... yeaaaahh! C'mon, Ant! Fuck me hard!" he yelped as his slim legs scissored around Ant's waist and his randy mate obliged him immediately.

It felt so good to be thrusting in the deep, soft wetness of his hole and Rayne was almost howling with need by the time he hammered his way to a grunting, sweating, second climax in the boy. Ant pulled out this time and stripped off the cum filled sheath. He wrapped his sticky hand around Rayne's throbbing cock and cupped his balls in the other hand as he pumped the wriggling youth to another delicious orgasm. He loved to watch Rayne shoot and began to get hard again as the slender lad jacked a creamy wad of semen onto his chest and belly, yelping eagerly.

Ant took his time, licking his way down the boy's chest, savouring the taste of his semen and his hot, moist skin. It felt impossibly, unbearably good to be with him, in the light of what he had just been told but Ant could not avoid the feeling that something was still a little bit wrong. The sex was wonderful but it felt mechanical, not as uninhibited as some of their previous lovemaking. His mate was holding back, somehow.

"This is goodbye, isn't it?" he whispered, curling up close to press his lips to Rayne's neck and his ear again.

Rayne wriggled around in his arms and solemn, knowing green eyes looked back at him unwaveringly.

"I don't do goodbyes," he said firmly, running his hands over Ant's face as if he could memorise it by touch alone. "You're on my side or you're not. You 'are' on my side, aren't you?"

Ant pulled him closer and held him in silence for a moment or so.

"You know I am," he said into Rayne's soft, sweat-damp hair. "Always."

"Well then..." Rayne Wilde kissed his neck and eased his hands slowly up and down Ant's wet, naked back. "It isn't goodbye, is it?"

Ant closed his eyes tightly and held onto Rayne, pulling him close. He could not speak. The words were just too tight in his throat. He clung to his lover instead, sharing the heat of his body until exhaustion took them both into an uneasy slumber.

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*

© Sadie Rose Bermingham 2006

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers