A Boyfriend's Fantasy

Story Info
My boyfriend describes his ultimate fantasy.
926 words
3.88
33.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not so much a story as a repeated conversation. After several glasses of wine and after several hours of sex my boyfriend and I were speaking of fantasies. My guy finally described his most secret of all and I put it into words on my computer.

I hope the dialogue allows the reader to know what is happening. I love to read it occasionally. Hope you do too...

Words for a subbie to hear from his domme:

Well, you managed to keep me waiting a full two minutes past the start time for your appointment. You know that you will need to pay for that infraction in more ways than just the money that you pay for your session with me. So it looks like you can't follow my instruction to be prompt. Did you follow my other instructions? Let's see. Is your body completely shaved from the neck down? You say it is but I haven't inspected you as yet so I hope you won't be letting me down a second time. Have you had no sex, not even to touch yourself for the last week? You know that I'll be able to tell based on your behavior today. Best for you that you're telling the absolute truth

Strip out of those clothes, quickly.

Hand me your camera and turn around. Pull your butt cheeks apart. Let's get a nice close-up picture of your ass.

Let's get you into these thong panties and the bra with the big, bouncy silicone tits. And the blond wig. And now some nice whore red lipstick. Now step into these fuck-me hi-heels. Now you look like a nice big titted TS slut who needs fucking.

Ah, here's my bull now. I'm going to love watching how I have him use you.

Oh, come on. You can take more of that cock down your throat. Here, let me guide it down to help you.

Turn your face towards the camera and look directly at the lens. I want a shot that makes it very clear that the oh, so straight and oh, so virile, macho man knows full well he's being photographed opening his mouth and sucking on a big dick.

Tell my bull how beautiful his cock is and how much you want his cum.

That tiny cock of yours. Are you sure you have an erection? I'm not.

Hold still. I want a nice close-up picture of you with spunk all over your face.

Now, use your tongue and fingers to get all that cream into your mouth. Lots of tongue as you take the cum and slowly swallow while I get some good close-ups of my little cum drinker.

There's still some cum up in your hair but I'll take a good picture later after it dries.

Now again start sucking that cock. I want you to get him really hard so he can give you a glorious fuck.

You haven't made him hard enough. Get down on the bed in a 69 and use your hand and your mouth and throat to get that cock really ready.

Here's a condom, now, like a good whore, take it in your mouth to roll it onto his big dick.

I'll pull off your thong panties. Now, get on your back and pull your legs up and wide apart. Oh, your pulsing rectum is so ready. Now beg for him to fuck your ass. You've wanted this your whole adult life. Beg for it. Beg for him to take his big schlong and fuck you up the ass. Keep begging. More, beg for him to jam his dick into your ass.

You look like you passed out when he was cumming in your ass. I'll bet you wish I hadn't made him use a condom so that now you'd have his thick slurpy cum dripping out of your man cunt! Now I'll take another shot of the smile on your face, you little queer.

Now, you're officially my little big-titted, cock-sucking, cum drinking, ass-fucked, cum-dump, sissy faggot. Now thank my bull for fucking you. No silly, I mean get on your knees and slowly kiss and clean the cum off his dick to thank him.

I think for your session next week I'll have the bull come over again. But this time after tying you up to make you watch I'll use him. You know, originally it was your girl friend that sent you to me to be a client. Should we also invite her over to let the bull have his way with her while you are tied up and forced to sit and watch? Perhaps we should have her watch a repeat of you demonstrating your skills at making the bull all nice and hard so he can do an excellent job of servicing her. Or maybe we should give her the choice of the bull servicing her or your girl friend servicing my breasts while the bull services my pussy. Oh, the possibilities are endless. The more I think of it the more interesting that sounds to me.

But for today I'm through with you. Here's a sack with your shoes and clothing and camera. Get out. Down the hallway and into the parking garage. It's nearly dark so not too many people will see you walking out to the garage naked. You can clean up and dress in your car. I'm such a nice domme, I even put in a tissue to wipe off your lipstick.

Ends.

Your comments are solicited and appreciated.