A Boy's Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled in a deep breath, his hips jerked and she could feel the blood surging in his cock.

She pulled her finger out of him slowly so as not to hurt him.

"Good boy." She said. "Very good boy."

She got down and kissed the red mark on his ass. She started to lick him while she let go of his cock. Then she spread his thighs even farther apart, flattened her hand and held it palm up under his balls just tickling his sack.

Without a word she started gently bouncing the palm of her hand up against his balls. She bent down to watch as his balls smashed over her hand and then fell down filling his sack when she pulled away. She did this for a few seconds before she paused.

Suddenly she raised her hand up hard and smacked his balls. She hit hard enough his cock bounced against his pulled-in stomach. His whole body shook. The chair came up off the ground for a moment and clacked when it hit again. His hands became red as they gripped the chair.

"Such control, boy. Such a good boy." She said as she started gently rubbing the balls and cock she’d just abused.

She stood up slowly and stepped back to look at him. His ass was red and his muscles were tense. She could see the lines along the sides of his abdomen.

"One more thing, and you can have some pussy."He waited silently.

"Whatever you do, don't cum or you can't have any of my pussy. Don't let go, either."She got down between the chair and his thighs. She looked up and his cock was standing out vertically and she pulled it down. The head was purple around the edge and shiny. She lifted her head and licked the tip of it. Then she put her tongue to the base of it, his balls resting on her chin and she licked down the length of it.

"Good boy. Don't move."He thought he would come any second, but he tried hard not to. She pulled away her face and held his cock down for a moment, when suddenly he felt the warm wet plunge of a mouth engulfing his cock head and most of his shaft. His body shuddered. She grabbed onto his balls with her other hand and alternately stroked them and squeezed them as she slid her mouth up and down the length of his eight inch cock. It was thick enough that it was no easy task for her to not graze him with her teeth, but she didn't. His cock was so hard and hot. She could feel the veins bulging out against her tongue while they pulsed with his shaking.

After a minute of sucking his cock, she pulled off of it and leaned back to look at his face.

"You like that."

"... yes." He whispered.

"What did you say?" And she squeezed on his balls. He thought he would come right then.

"Yes. (cough) Ma'am."

"Very good boy." She let go of his balls and he began to breathe again.

"Now sit down and you can have some pussy."He sat down and put his hands on the arms of the chair.

"No. Sit on your hands."He did and waited. She walked up to him and pulled up her skirt. She licked her finger and started to play with herself. She rubbed her clit which he could see was swollen. Then she slid a finger in and out of her pussy. Her pussy was so wet it glistened. His mouth opened as she put her finger to his mouth. He sucked on her finger, enjoying the salty taste of her juice. He sucked like a child sucks on a nipple. Hard and deep.

"Such a good boy."

She lifted her blouse off and unfastened her bra. Her large breasts undulated before him as she bent down to take her skirt off. Finally, she came close to him and straddled his thighs. She swung her breasts in his face.

"No tongue. Keep your mouth closed and enjoy." Her hand pulled his cock and aimed it up. She hovered her pussy just millimeters away from the head of his cock. She was so close, he could feel the heat radiating off of her pussy. Then she lowered enough that his head was barely touching her lips. She slid her pussy all over the head of his cock and got it shiny wet.

He let out a desperate moan.

After a second of not moving, she let all of her weight down and thrust his cock deep inside of her pussy. Her plump ass smashed his balls as she hit his thighs.

"Oh God." She said. "What a good cock!" Then she lifted up and slowly fucked him with her pussy.

"You can't come until I tell you."

"Please." He begged, trying to tense his muscles so he wouldn’t come. He could feel the cum building in his balls and inside him. Every time she dropped her weight on his, he could feel his seed trying to rush out of his testicles and into him.

She grabbed his nipple and pinched so hard he thought it would come off. Pain shot throughout his chest and he felt his heart skip a beat.

"You come when I tell you." She let go of his now red nipple and started to play with her clit as she slid up and down his cock. His balls got tight and his face contorted as he tried so hard to not cum.

After a minute of long slow strokes she quickened her pace and started letting all of her weight hit his thighs. His balls were smashed flat as she did. The sound of their skin slapping together echoed off the walls. She began to groan and her finger moved faster across her clit.

"Now cum." She exclaimed. And as she did, his face grew tight and he let out a yell. He could feel everything inside of pumping as fluid started rushing through his insides like he’d not cum in years. Hot cum filled her pussy and she began to shake herself, still riding him and thrusting down on his cock. As their bodies slowed and cum began drizzling out onto the chair, she exhaled and looked at Tommy's face.

"You're a good boy, Tommy. Very good."

"Thank you." He breathed out. A long thick line of tears built up on the inside of eyelids before a tear finally spilled out onto his cheek. She leaned over and smashed her breasts against his neck and wrapped her arms around him and started stroking his head. She wiped the tears on her neck.

"Such a good boy, Tommy. I can save you. You can have more than this. You deserve it. You made me so proud tonight. I knew you were a smart boy. I knew you were good." He leaned into her and let his lips taste her shoulder and his own tears.

"I'll take care of you if you'll let me." She said.

"I will. I'm yours."

12