A Brand New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
294 Followers

I didn't have to finish before she was back down on her knees, pumping my dick harder. She slurped on my cock, and I noticed one of her hands wander down to her well-trimmed cunt, rubbing and poking herself. I pushed her head down onto my cock, feeling her tongue swirl and massage the head. One more glance down at her hand playing with her pussy got my balls churning. "Ok I'm going to finish now," I moaned, and she pumped even harder. The first stream of cum took her by surprise, as she yelped while still sucking my cock. I landed squirt after squirt of hot cum in her mouth, and she just went "mmmm" and kept sucking. After that, I pulled out of her mouth and smiled at her. She smiled back. "That was fun. Did it feel good?" I nodded. "Well I guess we should finish getting ready for school."

We went back to our showers like nothing had happened. "Clara?" she looked back at me, "we shouldn't tell anyone about this ok?"

She cocked her head like a confused puppy. "Why not?"

Not wanting to ruin a good thing, I just said "It feels better when it's a secret, you know?" She grinned. "And that way later I can do things that feel good like that to you too!" She smiled even bigger and went back to her shower.

The school days passed with no such further incidents, and eventually I graduated. Since Bea was in my grade we both celebrated graduation together. Patti threw a huge party at the house, although it was a little uncomfortable for me as I didn't know anyone there. Presents were given (I only got one from Patti, it was a new TV that looked really expensive) and people shared photos and contact information. As people started clustering into their groups I felt really lonely and headed upstairs to my room, figuring I'd set up my new TV. I was kneeling down behind it plugging some wires in when I heard the door close behind me.

"Hey Jim." I recognized that sly voice, it was Samantha's. I hadn't even seen her at the house, come to think of it, since that night she sat on my face. "I need to vent steam again."

"Ok just give me a minute, I need to plug this in." She didn't like that answer. She grabbed my hair and pulled me over to the bed. I was starting to get really turned on. She bent over the bed and lifted her skirt, revealing no panties and the same cute little asshole I'd thoroughly licked before. "EAT IT" she yelled, pulling my face hard between her ass cheeks.

I didn't have to be told twice. I dove into her beautiful, round ass, running my tongue between her pussy and her browneye. I pulled my face down a bit, licking the edge of her pussy while still rubbing my nose along her asshole. "Did you just sniff my ass?" she shot back to me, "Oh you dirty fucking pervert, you like that?" She pulled my face in really hard, so that my nose was almost IN her asshole. "Yeah, sniff it now!" She started sliding my face up and down her asscrack, making sure that I was licking every inch of the dirty path.

I heard the door open and Bea start to ask something about where I'd placed the camera, only to stop and gasp at the sight of her brother eating out her sister's asshole. "Oh my god! What are you guys doing?" She slammed the door behind her and locked it, and Samantha pulled my face out of her ass long enough for me to look at Bea.

"I have needs, B," Samantha explained while starting to pull me into her again, signaling that I should lick her stink while she explained. "And Jim here happens to be very good at fulfilling them." Bea watched intently while I pulled Samantha's ass cheeks apart, putting on a show with my tongue.

"Does that actually...feel good?" Bea asked, her eyes fixated on my tongue dancing around Samantha's asshole.

"Oooooooh yessssssssssss" Samantha moaned. She spread her legs further apart and laid her torso down on the bed now, allowing me to get a good angle on her pussy with my hands.

"Wow, I've got a lot to learn!" Bea sat down and watched her sister let out a silent moan.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee," Samantha moaned into the bedspread. She was going hysterical as I pumped my fingers in and out of her tight cunt. I continued to work my tongue around her asshole, remembering how much she liked it when I went in last time. I winked at Bea, and started pumping even faster, and finally stuck my tongue deep into Samantha's asshole. A squeal escaped her mouth as she pushed my face further into her ass. She started bucking hard, forcing me into her ass from both directions. As she finally came, her body went limp and she started gasping for air. "Holy shit Jim," she whispered. I was wondering if Bea wanted to go next, when we heard a knock at the door.

"Hello? What are you kids doing in there?" It was Patti, er, Mom. Samantha threw her pants back on and I dove back towards the television before she opened the door. "I was wondering if you guys know who blocked Jenna's car into the driveway." We all shrugged. "What are you guys up to in here?"

The girls looked at me. "I was showing them how to hook up a TV. You know, Bea wants to know these sorts of things before she goes to college."

"Yeah I'm bored." Samantha said sharply before leaving the room.

"Oh ok," Patti replied, "Bea, Jenna's leaving but don't forget that Angela and Caitlin are still here. It's rude to disappear during your own party." Bea apologized and Patti left.

"You know," Bea said on her way out, "That's not the only thing I want to learn before I go to college." She winked and shut the door, and I sat down on the floor wondering what the hell happened to my life.

I hooked up the television and sat thinking to myself for a few minutes about how drastically my life had changed in the past few weeks. I'd lost my boozing father, moved into a new house, and had started playing around with a few of my sisters. Thinking about Samantha's sexy dominating rimjob dates, and Clara's innocent shower blowjob, I started to get a major hardon, especially after having done Samantha earlier.

I decided to flip to something sexy on television and maybe give myself a bit of a rubdown. Of course, as I'm starting to seriously consider jacking off, I hear a knock at the door.

"Jim? Can I come in?" I got up and opened the door to see Bea there, obviously nervous. "Hey Jim, I was wondering..." she started to ask, her eyes wandering down to my still semi-hard cock. "We were wondering if, maybe you could show us a few things like you were showing Sam earlier?"

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah...um, me, and Caitlin and Angela."

There was no way I could say no to that. "Ok, but I need you to tell me something, and I need you to be honest." She nodded anxiously. "Did you tell your friends what you saw me and Samantha doing?" Her eyes dropped to the floor and she gave the shameful affirmative. "Bea, you know that stuff is supposed to stay secret. We're a family after all."

"I know, but it just looked like it felt really good! And we've all been talking about how nervous we are to go to college since we've never really messed around with guys before..."

"Well, I'm going to have to ask a favor then in return, since you spilled the beans." She looked up at me eagerly. "After I show you and your friends a few things, you have to practice with me. I mean, we both should be good for when we get to college." She agreed and grinned. "I'm going to go get the girls!"

She was back up in a minute and introduced me to the girls. Caitlin was a petite cheerleader who was Bea's best friend. She was your typical high-school slut: lots of makeup, the brown/blonde streaky died hair, and tight fitting clothing. She had a killer body, with cleavage that I could dive into right there and then. Angela was quite the opposite -- she had a sort of goth look to her. She was skinny and very fair-skinned, with heavy eyeliner. While not as voluptuous as Caitlin, she seemed a bit more devious or mysterious. "How do we get started?" Bea asked.

"Have any of you girls been with a guy before?" They all shook their heads. "Ok...take your pants and underwear off and lay on the bed." I stepped forward and locked (and closed) the door while the three lovely women stripped and prepared. It was almost funny -- Bea bent over the bed like Samantha had, but the other girls laid on their backs with their legs spread.

"Ok, first I'm going to do what's called 'oral sex.' I'm going to lick you in sensitive areas, but it will feel pretty good." The girls all nodded and started giggling. First I went up to Angela, whose untrimmed vagina was a bit of a turn-off until I smelled it. I started lightly licking around the labia, watching her and her friends fixated on my flicking tongue. Angela rolled her head back in ecstasy as I slid a finger into her cunt. "This is called fingering, and it helps you get ready for stuff later." I slowly slid it in and out of her cunt, noticing Bea and Caitlin start to fondle themselves as well.

I moved over to Caitlin in the middle, with my hand still inside Angela. I moved the other hand to Bea, and started playing with Caitlin's cunt. "Ooh!" Angela squealed as I started to lightly suck on her clit. "That's nice!" I snaked my tongue down a little and danced it inside of her cunt, allowing myself to be in all 3 of them at the same time. I licked down a little further, tickling her asshole. Her ass didn't taste as good as Samantha's, so I moved back up to her clit.

All 3 girls were starting to moan now, so I instructed them to take off their tops and fondle their breasts. The girls started experimenting as I swooped down onto my real prize -- my sister Bea. I started licking ferociously at her cunt, lapping up every inch of her moist pink slit. She was bent over "Samantha-style" so I made sure to bury my nose in her ass and lick up and down. As the other girls masturbated and watched, I stopped entirely and stood up. They looked at me confused.

"Ok, now we're seriously going to get to work. Who wants to see a cock?" The girls' eyes lit up and I dropped my drawers, releasing my member. It was ready to explode there and then, having eaten out 4 girls tonight and not having gotten any attention itself. "Now who wants to play with it?" The girls looked at each other and waited for me to come closer, my cock swinging proudly. "Who's first?"

I approached my sister and flipped her onto her back, lifting her legs in the air. "Caitlin," I ordered, "why don't you and Angela play together while you're watching us." Caitlin kneeled behind Angela and started rubbing her cunt and playing with her tits while I prepared to penetrate Bea. She looked at me eagerly and I proceeded to squeeze my cock between her tight pink lips.

"OHHHHHH JIM," Bea moaned, "it's wonderful!" I put my hands on her ass while I started sliding my cock in and out of her. "Wow that's good, girls you hhaaaaaaaaave to try this!" I started pumping harder, feeling that familiar pressure build up in my nuts. I decided to slow down so that I could move on to her friends.

I got behind Caitlin, who was still fingering Angela, and laid her on her stomach so that her legs hung over the bed. "Angela, do you think you can help Bea out while I plow Caitlin?" She nodded eagerly and started lapping at my sister's twat. Meanwhile I rubbed my cock up and down Caitlin's little pussy. She felt pretty wet, and a bit loose. Being a cheerleader, I couldn't help but think that maybe this wasn't her first time. Since my cock was nice and wet, I decided to slide it around her asshole and get things lubed up a bit. I gently pressed against her asshole, only to have her moan, "Jim, that's my ass!"

"I know," I said. "Just go with it." She slowed down on Angela while I gently started pushing my cock into her tight asshole. It was amazingly tight on my cock, and with every inch that I shoved into her vice-like ass I heard her moan a little. "You like having hot dick in your asshole?" She moaned in agreement and I put my hands on her asscheeks, starting to build up a good rhythm. I loved watching her finger Angela while I reamed her little asshole.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," Caitlin moaned as she moved her free hand down to her clit. "Jesus christ Jim, keep fucking my ass!" And I did. I still wanted to fuck Angela but this girl's browneye was a great hostess for my dick. I decided to keep pulling her ass onto me, being sure to bring the handfuls of ass closer and closer against my body.

"I'm going to cum in your ass Caitlin, are you ready?" Angela looked back at me with a flash of anger and disappointment. "It's ok Angela, I'll be able to fuck you too." She smiled, and Caitlin started pushing back hard against my nuts.

"That's right Jim, cum in my asshole! You know you like to feel my tight little ass against your ohhhhhhhh -- " her asshole tightened as her back stiffened. She had fingered herself to orgasm, and I was about to blow a load right in her ass. She looked back at me and bit her lip, and I lost it, spewing stream after stream of boiling jizz into her tight little ass.

"Holy shit," I let out in an exasperated sigh. I had never done a girl in the ass before, and it was amazing. "Ok Angela. Where do you want it?" She looked at Bea and Caitlin for advice, but both seemed pretty pleased.

"Give it to me in my ass." I nodded and motioned for her to roll onto her stomach. "But I want to be able to eat out Bea while you do me." she added.

Bea laid down in front of her on the bed while Angela spread her ass cheeks. Caitlin got up to guide my cock into Angela's asshole, which felt a lot looser than Caitlin's. I bet this bitch shoved things up her ass all the time. My cock was dripping wet with cum and vaginal juices, so I was able to slide right in. Instantly Angela's hands dropped to her tits and clit, and I could tell she had experience with this. She was taking it like a porn star! "You dirty slut," I commented, "you feel like you've taken it in the ass dozens of times!"

Angela looked back at me and winked, her face glistening with the juices of my sister's cunt. She backed up hard onto my cock, and was participating much more than Caitlin did. I let her ride my pole for awhile, being sure to grab her hips and pull hard as she neared the base of my cock with her ass. A little while later I held her back and felt her shake her ass cheeks against my body, then pulled out for the final touch.

"Now you guys need to suck me off," I said. I didn't think they'd do it, as my cock probably tasted like a variety of vaginas and asses by now. They eagerly brought their faces to my cock, and Angela grabbed a hold of it. She started licking my nuts while pumping my dick, allowing Bea and Caitlin to stroke the head. I could feel the pressure building up deep in my cock and starting to work its way to the top. "Look out, I'm going to cum again..." I started to trail off. Instantly Bea moved from licking my cock to latching her whole mouth around the head, sucking furiously as if she could pull the cum out herself. As I started to orgasm into my sister's mouth, she tried to guzzle rope after rope of my hot chowder, but it dribbled down onto her chin. Caitlin licked it off, and gave me a thumbs up in approval of the taste.

I wanted to relax naked for a bit with the girls, but we heard Patti finishing the dishes and starting to come up the stairs. Bea freaked out so the girls threw their clothes on and went back to her room, and I sat down to give my nuts some time to recover.

Summer came and I found myself taking care of my own needs more than I'd anticipated. Bea was working at the grocery store, and Clara was off at summer camp. Samantha and Patti had full-time jobs, so I basically spent all of my time playing games at home. It got pretty lonely, and I usually would jerk off and fall asleep around 3AM. One night after finishing myself off, I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the door creak open.

"Shhh," I heard someone say, "he's asleep." I peeled my eyes open a bit and recognized Samantha's curvy shape, along with another person. "50 bucks, that's the deal," I heard Samantha whisper. I heard paper shuffling and was about to sit up when I felt someone tying my arms and legs to the bed posts.

"This better be good," a strange woman's voice whispered.

"It is. He's the best cunt licker I've ever known!"

"You know from experience?!"

"He's barely my brother, I just met the guy a month ago!"

There was a long pause and suddenly I felt someone get on the bed with me. I was being raped. Before I could consider the idea, I felt the other girl sit on my face. This was definitely not Samantha. She was much larger, and I could feel her big, cool ass cheeks against my face. Her ass had a distinct smell that I could easily place, but it wasn't necessarily bad. "How do I make him lick?" the girl asked, as if she were riding a horse.

"I don't know, I've always done it with him while he was awake," Samantha pointed out. Not wanting to make a liar out of her, I decided to play along. I snaked my tongue straight out and gave a light moan to acknowledge that I was being given a treat. The girl squirmed and grinded harder against my face, giving me a really good taste of her pussy. She tasted much stronger than Samantha, almost metallic. It was a huge turn on, licking the cunt of a strange woman I didn't even know. As a result, I started licking feverishly, allowing this girl to push her crotch even harder against my face. "OH FUCKKKKK" the girl started moaning. She got up and repositioned, forcing me to taste her asshole. It didn't taste nearly as good as any of the others I had gotten to taste, and at this point I wasn't enjoying myself.

I decided to pretend to wake up, as this fat girl forcing her ass onto my mouth was extremely unpleasant. Every time I tried talking though, she just pushed harder, forcing me to eat more of her dirty asshole. I felt her motioning and Sam giggled. Did they know I was awake? Did they just not care at this point? I started thrashing around, but with my arms and legs tied down it was more of a helpless wiggle. The girl used her arms to pin down my body, and as a result she slid her asshole over my tongue. I tried to shake her off but had too little freedom and too much mass on top of me. Every time I struggled she would just spread her cheeks and push harder, forcing me to taste more of her pungent asshole. Finally I gave in, deciding to just lick away like I would at Samantha's pussy. I thought about other things -- friends, school, video games, and licked from pussy to ass and back. Finally the girl started quaking and I felt her whimper as she rode my face. I breathed a sigh of relief as she dismounted and got dressed. She thanked Samantha and left, and I looked over at my sister.

"What the FUCK Samantha?"

"Listen," she said, "I just wanted to see if this would work. We could make a lot of money off of this!"

I was furious. I wouldn't have minded licking a hundred girls up and down, but Samantha had to do it without my permission, and more importantly, pick a fat chick. "I don't care! Untie me!"

"I don't think so," she counted her cash and raised an eyebrow, "how do you feel about another?"

I wasn't sure if she was talking about her, or another chubby friend, but I was in no mood for it. "How would you like it if I tied you down and pimped your ass out to my friends?"

She looked nervous at first, then scoffed at me. "What friends? You don't know anyone here! Fine, I'll untie you, ya big baby." She loosened my bonds and threw a $20 bill at me. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I hated her. She was such a bitch. She was always violating me in one way or another -- blackmailing me or selling me to her friends. I felt like I was doing great, taking advantage of a good situation with my other sisters. But Samantha was a pure bitch, and as much as I hated to admit it, she had me beat. I had to get back at her one way or another...if she was going to have me raped, then she had a debt to pay.

animus87
animus87
294 Followers