A Brat's Fantasy

Story Info
Just a little pushing buttons...
1k words
4.04
133.7k
34

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy...

It's just a normal, typical day, and I'm moving around the place, doing up the dishes, putting away those little odds and ends.

My Sir is there as well, sitting in his chair, reading the newspaper, watching TV, doing a little work he brought home...

He's very much aware of me as I move here and there, passing in front of him, bending to pick up a cup or straighten a pillow.

I feel his eyes upon me, but I ignore him...making sure I never walk close enough for him to reach out and pull me into his lap. I'm not in the mood...I've had a bad day...I'm maybe a little mad at him. For whatever reason, I don't wanna play...and he can just forget it! I'm busy.

I'm new at this, still learning my role...but most of all I am a brat and the tendency to see just how much I can get away with is too alluring to always resist.

"Katt." He calls. "Come and relax a minute."

I shake my head without even looking at him. "Not now, I'm busy."

I continue doing my busy work...and hear him rise from his chair. He comes to the doorway of whichever room I'm flitting about in.

"Babe, come here."

"I need to take the trash out." I reply...or sort these coupons...or put this pile of folded laundry away.

What ever excuse I give it all boils down to this...I'm not gonna!

And then I get within arms reach. He grabs me, pulls me against him, buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"Baby you smell so good." He purrs, kissing my neck, nipping at my throat.

I try to push away, but he's holding me tight, and he's stronger then me, so I can't get free. I can't make him let go.

"I'm not in the mood." I whine. "cut it out!"

His eyes narrow a bit at that. He doesn't like my tone. And he doesn't appreciate the attitude. But he's still mellow enough to gently cajole me.

"You look tired, baby girl. Maybe we should go take a little nap." He smiles at me playfully and releases all but a gentle grip around one wrist, turning to lead me to the bedroom.

I know that he doesn't really mean for us to take a nap. I know what he wants. And he's not getting it!

"I said no!" I snap, and jerk my wrist free.

He turns back and I see the flame in his eyes. I pushed the wrong button, broke that last straw, pushed the brat spat past cute. He's done with indulging me. Before I can even get the message...run now you idiot...from my brain to my feet he's sweeping me up into his arms and we're halfway to the bedroom.

He tosses me onto the bed, and while I'm still bouncing he's pulling my clothes off, yanking my tank top up and over my head, dragging my jeans down my legs and slinging them behind him.

He steps back to strip-and I quickly try to skitter off the bed, but he grabs me by the ankle and drags me back dead center.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?" He growls in that deadly voice, and my pussy pulses and moistens.

Oh, he's pissed all right!

"I don't wanna!" I yelp, and try to escape off the untried side of the bed, but his body comes down on mine hard, pushing the air out of me, and he catches my wrists in one hand.

"Don't care what you want at the moment bitch!" He hisses, his free hand flashing down to tear the panties off my squirming body.

He jerks my thighs wide open and drops his body heavily into their cradle, raising his one hip up just enough to thrust his hand between our bodies and slam three fingers deep and hard into my cunt. At the same time he dips his head to suck viciously on a nipple, biting into the tautly swollen bud enough to sting.

He raises his head, licks a long, harsh stroke of wet fire up my neck, and gives the lobe of my ear a quick, sharply painful nip, snarling low and furious into my ear.

"This is my pussy, you little hellion...don't you dare ever think of trying to withhold it when I want to use it!"

He pulls his wet fingers out of my slick cunt...I'm so excited and needy...I wanted this, pushed deliberatly...lifts my thigh and pushes it to the side, and slams his cock balls deep into me with one savage thrust, pushing his sticky fingers into my mouth to muffle my scream.

I suck his fingers hard and eagerly, my body writhing beneath his. Feels soooo good, his cock brutally pounding my dripping pussy, the wet sounds of our bodies slapping together.

He jerks his fingers out of my mouth and kisses me savagely. I scream into his mouth, harder, more, fuck me, use me...hurt me. And he knows what I am trying to tell him without having to hear a single word, because he knows me so well.

He lets go of my wrists, knowing my little spat of brat rebellion has been completely curbed, pushes my thighs up until they're nearly next to my ears, and hammers his hard cock in and out of my clutching cunt.

He's fucking me for his satisfaction, reaching only for his goal of cumming deep in my fiery cunt. But when he cums...I explode with him, my pussy pulsing, rippling the length of his pistoning shaft.

He fucks me through his explosive release...then lets my thighs back down and collapses on my still shuddering body.

"Oh God that was good!" I purr languidly in his ear.

He lifts his head enough to smile down at me and kiss my swollen lips.

"Incredible baby." And then he smiles diabolical. "But you know I am going to have to punish you."

I smile back up at him and sigh. "I know."

Sometimes the illicit thrill of being pure bloodedly brat is well worth any punishment...

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers