A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
What comes after "simple" submission?
3.5k words
4.4
40.9k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy...

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever learn how to be a good submissive. I know I'm getting better. And Sir often tells me that I do please him. I'm getting the little things like the fact that he doesn't like the casual ok and yeah. I almost always remember to use all right rather then ok. The yeah is giving me a little more trouble, especially when he's sexually teasing me. Of course when he's doing that I sometimes forget my name even.

I've stopped doing my kitten pounces. He does not like me pouncing all around the room. I have one sub sis that I can pounce. A katt does like to pounce when she's happy. I have learned also that I don't pounce when I'm in his lap without asking if I may. That one was easy to see as it's a bit rude towards my Sir.

One of the things I am having a hard time with is my habit of hanging up on people when I get upset. I don't do it willy nilly left and right. But I do it. And it is a pretty disrespectful thing to do to to anyone and not just my Sir.

So I'm trying to curb a tendency to "hang up" when I'm chatting privately with him and get ticked or scared. But that will probably be another story.

But I am trying. And I do think I'm learning. It just seems very slowly at times. His patience with me is absolutely amazing. Knowing that he's not going to walk away from me makes me feel so safe.

Unfortunatly at the moment I am not feeling too safe.

I did it to Sir a second time last night. I lost that flaming Irish temper and hung up on him.

Then I sat staring at the phone with a feeling of total horror.

"Oh my God!" I whimpered. "I just hung up on him again."

My first thought was to literally bolt out of the apartment. Of course at the time all I was wearing was an oversized tank top.

But that's another issue I'm working on. I can't run away from my Sir. He owns my heart.

So I sat there stiff just staring at the phone with dread.

I hate it when he's displeased with me. He's a bit intimidating when he is. And knowing that he had to be a lot more then simply displeased that I'd hung up on him again was not a good feeling.

He made me wait ten minutes that felt more like ten years before he called me back. I'd known he would. He doesn't allow me to run away from him.

"Not a word." He growled after my timid, half whispered greeting. "Don't plan on leaving the apartment tomorrow. I will call you in the morning and let you know when I'll be there to talk with you about this hanging up shit you seem to think you can pull on me."

"Yes Sir." I murmured to an empty line.

I didn't sleep much that night. I wished so much I could have told him I was sorry. And I was. But sometimes those words can seem a bit empty.

I was up by eight which for a night owl like myself is the crack of dawn.

I wanted so much to make a pot of cofffe. But I figured the last thing I needed was to be a bouncing off the walls hyper brat of a sub.

I wondered how sore my butt and other parts of my body would be afer the talk was over?

I wondered how long it would be before I was walking straight again!

He finally called me a little after ten. Once again he told me not to speak. I would have to wait until after my punishment to tell him I really was sorry.

He said he would be at my apartment around five and that I was to be waiting for him on my bed naked with my ankles crossed and my hands up in the small of my back. He finished with telling me to gag myself with a ball gag.

I spent the rest of the day just puttering around the house cleaning an already spotless apartment.

I tried to write a little. But all I could think was that I should be writing five hundred times a promise to never again hang up on Sir.

When I looked down at the computer screen and realized I was actually typing that I gave up.

So I took a bath and shaved. I made my delicate Swedish skin all baby soft and sweet smelling for my Sir.

Then I just stared mindlessly at the Tv until it was time to go wait for Sir on my bed.

My apartment isn't that large so I easily heard the sound of his key in the door.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I whimpered to myself hearing him letting himself in. "Just how mad is he?" I knew how much being hung up on pissed Sir off. Maybe I'd finally done it this time. Maybe he had decided to release me?

I tried telling myself that he wouldn't have bothered having me get naked and position myself in this submissive pose on the bed if he was merely here to tell me I wasn't worthy of his time and attention. But I was having a hard time convincing myself.

He didn't come, and he didn't come. I strained desperatly trying to hear anything. I knew he hadn't left the apartment. But he didn't come.

I started to cry a little out of tension and a throat choking terror. I didn't want to cry hard and end up all red eyed and snuffling, stuffed nose. That's never a pretty picture.

But tear after silent tear kept sliding down my cheeks. And I had to keep shifting as the bedding below me got unpleasantly damp.

I have never owned the virtue of patience. I don't think I ever will. No matter how long I may be given to live.

At almost the exact moment that the wild thought of leaping up and running to throw myself down at his feet raised its unruly head I heard him in the doorway.

"Well, at least you can follow orders." He drawled cooly in that melting Southern voice.

I held myself frozen, barely breathing. If he told me something to do I didn't want to miss a single word.

I sensed him beside the bed, standing roughly hip level with me. And then his fingers trailed slowly up the back of my leg.

"So beautiful." He murmured. "And so often such a bad, cocky little brat. What am I going to do with you, my spitting, snarling little wild katt?"

I wanted to tell him anything. I wanted to tell him I knew I always seemed to be in trouble or caught up in some damn stupid behavior but that I really did love him.

I knew he realized that I was trying. This was just all so new to me. I'd been pure Vanilla for so long. I had never belonged to anyone as a submissive before. He was my first.

"I'm very, very angry with you baby. You know I hate being hung up on. And yet you hung up on me. Were you trying to piss me off? In the mood for a little pushing? Wanting to test me and see how much you could get away with?"

His fingers trailed back down my other leg.

"Were you trying to manipulate me baby?"

I froze at that softly spoken question.

Had I been? I was pretty sure I'd just been stupid mad and reacting in split second anger. I was good with the idiotic instant actions.

But now he was making me think. Had I been trying to manipulate him? Maybe feeling a little nervous about how strongly I felt about him?

I'm honestly not used to not having the upper hand. I've never before been in a relationship where I couldn't have easily just walked away if the need or even just the simple desire arose.

Even though I rarely ever exercised it I have always been the stronger personality in all my relationships.

I was raised to believe that the male is the head of the household. And I honestly do feel it should be that way. So I never challenged anyone I was with outwardly. But when it was something I really wanted I usually got it.

I couldn't decide for sure if I had been trying to manipulate him. I still thought I was just being thoughtlessly mad when I hung up on him.

But he had me thinking. He always gets me thinking about things. I love that about him.

We both know that I do sometimes like getting him a little annoyed with me. I'd never do anything really bad. I'd never do anything unforgiveable.

But him in a snarling mood gets me so excited. He is hot when he growls at me.

A sharp slap to one curvy cheek pulled my mind back to him.

"I brought a new toy with me brat. You liked it so much when I sent you the picture. Too bad you have to experience it for the first time during a punishment."

Oh my God! I whimpered softly into the gag.

I knew what he was talking about.

A few weeks ago he had sent me a picture of a woman in this archaic looking bondage restraint.

The device was a deceptively simple metal bar, like a spreader bar. Except that in the center of the bar were two cuffs to restrain wrists.

And in an instant I was a sudden mess of confusing emotion.

I was still scared and feeling bad. I was still wondering if I had been trying to manipulate him.

And I was suddenly so drenchingly wet that I could feel my juices gliding down my inner thighs.

Before I could give into the wanton need to start squirming laviciously against the bed he was locking me into the device.

First pulling my legs back and bent, then slipping my wrists into their restraints.

"Damn, baby." He drawled, his voice suddenly a few shades deeper and whispering of lust. "This is a good look for you."

I wanted to giggle into the gag. But that probably wasn't a smart idea. After all, I couldn't move so much as an inch from my position.

And standing above me with God alone knew how many thoughts not to mention instruments for my punishment was one already pissed off Sir!

So for once I used my brain and giggle purred silently to myself.

But mmmmm baby, I liked this new toy!

"I think we'll start with some hands on instruction." He decided.

And Sir's hand came crashing down on my left cheek.

He smacked me hard and so fast I was glad to be gagged and not required to keep count.

Fuck, I groaned silently, he really is pissed off!

Note to nitwit self, we do NOT ever hang up on Sir again. Not ever, never again for any reason do we hang up on him! And bloody hell he was spanking me hard!

He was giving me about five smacks to each cheek and then moving around the bed to concentrate on the other one.

It felt like he gave me about a hundred healthy swats. But I was probably a bit disorientated. My damned obnoxious do what it wants when it wants mind was still trying to decide if I had tried to manipulate Sir.

Add that to my intense excitement over being so totally restrained in this device that had jolted my desires the first time I ever saw a picture of it and color me reeling.

I was well into that what's my name again sub space?

Hell I was practically going out of my mind! If I hadn't been gagged I might have screamed airplanes down out of the sky!

Good bet that I'd probably have ended up getting evicted from the apartment.

It took me minutes to even realize that Sir had stopped pinking my ass and wasn't even in the room anymore.

Before I could form more then a huh what thought he was back. He removed the gag and warning me not to talk, slid a straw into my mouth to let me gulp my fill of cool water.

Then he replaced the gag and stepped back out of my line of site.

"Baby? Remember how you asked me if someone would be cropped while in this thing?"

Oh! Son of a bitch! I yowled into the gag at the first stunning, aching slash of his crop striking me straight between my parted thighs.

I whimpered to myself as he started in on the second half of my punishment for hanging up on him.

He never hit me quite that sharply again. But between playing the crop over my back and already throbbing ass he did not ignore my pussy.

The pain from the crop versus the spanking was different. It never allowed me to slide into that part of my mind where I was aware of the punishment and yet off elsewhere.

It was too sharp and stinging. It held me tightly to the moment. It demanded all my senses and all my attention.

It took me and it owned me.

Exactly as he does.

When he was finished the sheets were once again wet beneath me. And I was afraid that I had indeed reached that red eyes, snuffling stage.

There was nothing for a few minutes. He didn't offer me any more water. I didn't really need it. He knows me and he knew that.

He didn't say anything to me.

And he didn't release me from either the gag or the device.

What followed was perhaps five minutes of silence. I could hear and feel my heart pounding.

I could hear him breathing. So I knew he was still there.

And then he sat down at the head of the bed looking at me.

"I have your submission. We both know that."

I nodded, even though as he said, we both knew he did.

"I have decided that I want more."

I stared at him wide eyed. He wanted more?

Oh gods.

When I told him I did want to be his submissive I knew he was not someone I'd be able to casually refuse. I knew that first yes would lead me to others.

It's why I held back for so long. I knew if I gave him that first yes I would end up eventually giving him anything he demanded of me.

It's why I did wildchild stuff knowing I'd get caught. It was that scared part of me wanting to fuck things up.

Then I did. And suddenly what I thought I needed wasn't what I knew I wanted. And I had to get beyond the need to always be safe and not fully feel. Because it made me realize how much I could not just walk away from him.

After he gave me that second chance a part of me just quietly whispered forget about fighting against this. You can't. He owns you.

And now I'm here on my bed so tightly restrained I couldn't even move a muscle as he punished me.

And he's telling me that he wants more.

He reachs down to undo the ball gag, casually dropping it.

"What do you want, Sir?" I whisper softly.

He smiles at me, confident and knowing.

"I want all of you." He tells me.

I try to slip slide away. "I think you have all of me Sir."

He strokes his fingers up the side of my face.

"I want you to give yourself to me, totally without being prompted."

I stare up at him mind whirling, a little confused. Does he mean now? He's not prompting.

I'm shaking. I'm so scared. If I wasn't flat out unable to get free I'm not sure what I would do.

He's still just looking at me with that same small smile on his face.

For a second a part of me wants to snarl at him for doing this to me. For getting to me and taking me and owning me.

Then I think how good it is. To have passion again and feel and watch the numbing ice melting.

I thought that I would never love anyone again. I thought that exquisite emotion was never again to be mine.

I'm still shaking, and shaking hard. I'm still scared. I can barely even talk.

But I look into his eyes and it's suddenly just so easy.

"I am yours." I whisper softly. "I give myself to you, heart and soul, body and mind. I belong to you. You own every part of me. Anything you want from me I willingly give. I love you. You own me."

He pushes my hair back out of my eyes and grins at me.

"Of course I do baby."

He leans down and kisses me, his mouth hard, demanding, and delicious.

"My sweet sub, with slave tendencies." He mocks seductively.

"Anything you want from me." I moan back, biting at his mouth. "Please...I need you so much!"

He pulls away, smirking down at me.

"Are you mine then? Are you my sub, my slave, my hungry little bitch?"

"Oh god yes!" I whimper, shuddering, my body still shaking. "I am yours Master, heart and soul!"

His smile is savagely satisfied at hearing me call him Master for the first time ever.

"I know baby." He growls. "You belong to me!"

He leans back down and bites me hard in the curve of my shoulder.

"Want me to let you out?"

"No!" I gasp pleadingly. "Fuck me like this!"

He covers me instantly with his body. And I feel his laughter rumbling against my back.

"You really like this new toy, huh?" He chuckles.

"Oh god yes Master." I moan, my hips arching up to feel the hard strength of him. "Please, oh please!"

"Mmmmmmm...." He rumbles against me. "My little slave is hungry. Want my cock then?"

"Yes Master." I whimper. "Please. This girl needs you."

His low laughter caresses both my ears and my throbbing body. "Nice. You're learning a lot aren't you? Now just stop hanging up on me you little slut and I might stay happy!"

"I'm sorry Master, honest! I'm such a bad kitty." I purr contritely.

"Sometimes I like it when you're bad. Just stop fucking hanging up on me you little brat!"

I start to promise him once again that I won't do that anymore but he fits himself between my thighs and his stiff cock slamming all the way in turns that declaration into strangulated gibberish.

I content myself instead with a high pitched howl of pleasure.

He fucks me hard and fast and it feels so good. It's different, deeper, more intense because of this admittance that yes he does own me.

His hands play my body, one concentrating on my throbbing, swollen clit. The other one moves back and forth teasing my hard nipples.

I am moaning non stop. I think it's me. We are the only two here. But the sound of it, the exuberant and excited hunger in that sultry voice is new. I don't think I've ever made noise like that before.

I'm screaming my pleasure long before I even start to cum. Luckily it is muffled by the palm cupped over my mouth.

I can't help it. My sharp little teeth start nibbling on the fingers graciously keeping me from eviction due to noise.

In retaliation he bites hard into my neck and the orgasm that was thinking about slowing howls back down the track.

I'm cumming so hard I can't even see anymore. My eyes are still staring wide forward but my vision is giving way to explosions of color and glittering fireworks of gold and silver.

When I get back to my body I realize that ever muscle is aching with a soft, dull throb. I guess I was tensing and working them the entire time he drove me out of my mind.

"Ow." I whimper softly and he moves off my body releasing me and laying my limbs out comfortably.

He pulls me into his arms, cuddling me tenderly.

"So are you gonna hang up on me ever again?" He drawls lazily.

I force my eyes open. "Mmmmm, if I admit that I really liked how you punished me over it will you do it to me again?"

My Master chuckled softly. "You little brat. You're purely incorrigible."

I yawn and murmur into his neck. "Yeah, pretty much. But I'm totally your bad kitty. I love you Master."

As I slide into sleep I hear his soft laughter.

"I'm taming you bit by bit you little wild katt." He laughs confidently.

And I have to admit, he is.

He owns me, my Master does, and he is taming this once upon a wild katt. Heart and soul, body and mind, he simply owns me.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers