A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 07

Story Info
The sub's view of a Master's Anger.
3.9k words
4.55
38.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

Master's Anger

I have this fantasy...of a Master's anger.

I was sitting curled up Indian style on my bed, staring down in horror at an innocent looking green phone.

"Oh my fucking God!" I moaned. "I don't believe it. I just did it again. After I did it to him last night. Oh my God I just fucking hung up on Master!"

In sudden panic I lunged forward and punched the on button to the phone. Then sat there rigid through the whole please hang up the phone bit and that blaring siren thing.

Remembering my cell phone I bolted off the bed and flung myself towards the kitchen. I managed to kick the hell out of the bedroom door frame as I passed through. So I hopped like a deranged idiot to my purse where I frantically turned that phone off as well. Then stood panting in the middle of my kitchen with my kicked toe throbbing and my heart pounding.

"I'm dead. I am so bloody dead!" I whimpered. "Master is going to throttle me. That or Release me. I'd rather go with the dead thing." I moaned.

He knew that things were pretty rough for me right now. I had just finalized my divorce. I was living in a new apartment, and back working for the first time in twelve years.

Hardest of all to deal with was the fact that the boys I had stayed home all those years for were living most of the time with their father.

So Master had been very patient with me over the past few months. But when I hung up on him last night over something even I tearfully admitted was ridiculous he had snapped a bit.

"I won't release you, you bad mannered little hell katt. I fucking own you and that is NOT going to change brat. But so help me next time you hang up on me for any reason I will make the trip to Minnesota and beat your fucking ass black and blue for weeks!"

I had meekly sworn to him that I wouldn't hang up on him any more. And here I stood less then a day later having just done it again.

I knew what I was doing was only making things worse for myself. But I could not bring myself to turn either phone back on.

And I stayed away from the computer as if it were a carrier for the Black Plague.

I was fairly confident that Master meant it when he said that he wouldn't Release me. I knew he loved that he owned me so totally. The fact that he was the first man who had ever taken me so fully, heart and soul, body and mind.

So no, he probably wouldn't release me. But damn would he snarl at me!

I wasn't worried about his threat of making the sixteen hour trip here to Minnesota. I mean after all, he had a job. He had a life. Wasn't like he'd just take off for Minnesota simply to punish me for reverting momentarily to my old bad kitty ways.


I'd just call him tomorrow and beg his forgiveness.

We had been working out plans for months concerning my taking a vacation so that we could finally meet.

When I was in one of my hyper, bouncy brat kitten moods I'd tease Master about my small misbehaviors.

"Just add it to the list of the things to punish me over when me meet, my One." I'd purr.

"I am." He'd answer succinctly.

And my stomach would roll in sudden, total sexual excitement.

So yeah, was pretty much a definate that when we did meet, it would probably be a month after I got back to Minnesota before I was sitting with ease or able to walk straight.

I slept, the very little I did that night on the couch. I didn't want to even see that intimidating lap top. I was so scared about facing the results of my stupid, volcanic hellion Irish temper!

And so of course then I woke up late and had to fly around the apartment like a maniac to get out the door in time to not be late for the job I'd barely started.

Was three of four hours later before I remembered that I hadn't turned either phone back on.

"Oh shit!" I groaned, slumping back against the pile of boxes I was filling with flyers for a local pizza place. "This is not good. This is a fucking world of NOT good!"

And then I ended up working almost sixteen hours because a job that had to done by the next day was totally screwed up and had to done over.

I wanted to make a good impression at this new job. Plus I really needed the money.

When I finally got back home I slumped in exhaustion on the sofa. I pulled my shoes off and rubbed my aching feet.

"I'll turn the phones back on in just a minute." I mumbled to myself and laid my head back against the sofa.

And woke up with twenty minutes to get ready for my bus.

Top all that off? I forgot to turn the damn phones on again!

I actually yelped in dismay when I remembered. And the cutter operator I was working with nearly lost both hands to his machine's blade.

Needless to say it was not a good day after that.

I was so upset when I got home. It's really not fun working with a man who obviously would like to beat the shit out of you. Even if that man admittedly has a hell of a good reason for wanting to.

I could not make myself turn the phones on. I was so stressed I'd just have gone nuts on Master I told myself.

And then I woke up the next morning to discover that with all the recent commotion, emotion and confusion, I hadn't paid the phone bill when I should have!

My phone had been disconnected.

"Cell phone! He can call to ream my ass out over my cell phone!"

Uh-huh. Yeah. If I could have found the fucking cell phone!

In that first night's panicked frenzy I had obviously stuffed the cell phone some place isanely idiotic. And now I couldn't find it!

I tore my apartment down to ground zero looking for that hell spawned thing. I didn't find it.

I screamed then, and kicked the nearest door. Then hopped around half hysterically on the uninjured foot trying to get ready with enough time to spare to pay the phone bill over the nearest public pay phone.

"Dead, dead, I am sooo fucking dead!" I moaned waiting for my bus and working on getting my phone turned back on.

"It should be turned back on sometime today." The polite, perky, professional voice informed me.

"Bloody well better be!" I snarled into the phone. "Er, uh...sorry, have a nice day." I finished in a rush and slammed the phone down, totally humiliated.

"I'm going insane!" I whimpered. "No. I am insane. Gods, just let me make it through this day! I'll be a good girl from now on." I vowed. "I swear!"

I called my phone from work every chance I could safely sneak. When I finally connected with my answering machine I nearly passed out in relief.

I would go home and immediatly call Master to beg for his forgiveness. All I could do was hope he would let me explain this whole series of insane events!

Can honestly say I'd never worked a longer day in my life.

And I think the bus ride home took at least two years!

I would have run the block to my apartment if the clothes I'd changed into from my work uniform hadn't included a short skirt and rather high heels.

The clothes I had brought with to change into today after work were ones I knew my Master would like.

It was a subconscious desire to say that I did want to please him. And that I was so sorry for doing the exact thing he had told me not to.

Of course my stupid key stuck and gave me the usual two or three minute battle. I was so going to complain about the damn door one of these days!

My phone was ringing when I finally got into my apartment. Almost killed myself getting to it. Luckily weren't any fucking doors to go through or I'd have been hopping and howling for sure. I can't get through a door at a rushed run without kicking the door frame. Poor depth perception really sucks.

"Hello?" I answered, trying not to pant the word out. "Hello? Hello?"

A dial tone filled my ear and I growled. Oh come on. How hard is it to have enough manners to say sorry, wrong number?

I kicked my heels off. The shoes were sexy, but damn, ouch.

I needed to grab a bottle of water before I called Master. I had a feeling that the conversation would have a lot of dry throat moments.

I was almost to the fridge when my doorbell rang.

"Oh fine!" I snarled to myself. "Give me no breaks life!"

For some reason the little bit of mail sent to me had been showing up in every mailbox but mine the last month or so.

I hoped no one lazy was just throwing anything important away.

I went to the door and flung it open.

Then gawked in shock at the figure filling that door way.

"Oh my God." I gasped.

I almost slammed the door. It goes with the hanging up thing I guess. And I was just so startled.

"Hello slut." He barked.

I freaked. I panicked. I turned to bolt. But he was too fast for me and grabbed my arm.

"Kneel now or I will really be angry!"

I looked up into those blazing emerald eyes and thought, oh fuck me, he's already furious!

Oh my God, I am in soooo much trouble! He's here. He came here. He's actually right here! Why the hell did I act so fucking stupid. I shouldn't ever have turned off the phones. I should have called him right back.

Now he's standing here in front of me and oh fuck does he look pissed!

I was so intimidated and sorry and felt so bad that salty, stinging tears filled my eyes.

"I am not telling you again. Kneel NOW!"

He took a step towards me and I just dropped, slipping bonelessly into that second kneel that he has taught me. I slid my thighs wide for him, arched my back, and put my hands behind me.

I know that normally Master wants to see his submissive's eye. And I knew in this case to keep mine lowered.

"Good girl." He moved behind me to tie my hands tightly in place. "We meet a bit earlier then expected, don't we little katt?"

"Yes Master. I would have still come."

"What makes you think I want you to come after this stunt?"

He pulls my elbows together tightly and binds them.

"Master, honest, I can ex..."

"That's right. I almost forgot an important detail. Lift your head and open your mouth."

Oh fuck me. I knew what he intended. And I so desperatly wanted to explain all the crazy oh my god why me shit that had gone on these last three days.

But I lifted my head and opened my mouth.

I obeyed my Master.

Sometimes I can actually manage to do as I am ordered.

I feel the ball gag pulled tightly into my mouth and behind my teeth, silencing me.

"There. All better." Master laughs.

When I can. When he allows it I will tell him about the last three days. Right now, I will simply submit to my One.

"Third kneel, whore." He growls.

I assume the position so quickly I almost knock myself unconscious dropping my forehead to the hardwood floors of my apartment living room.

"Lift that ass, bitch."

I obey instantly. I know what's next. I have dreamed about this for long, hungry months.

I hear his belt slide from his pants and shudder. He's talked about that wide, leather buffalo hide belt before. I know it's thick and functionable. It's not a pretty boy's belt. It's one made to work for a number of things, including punishing a bad kitty's ass.

I am honestly a highly intelligent woman. Except when I elect to act like a total fucking idiot. So I have always known that Master is taller and heavier and stronger then I am.

He will never have trouble controlling me. No matter how hard I might try and fight against it.

But the way he had bound me? I didn't feel much like a wild katt. I felt about as toothless as a newborn kitten.

I think about the power and strength that I know reside in my Master. I think about how muscular his arms looked in pictures and over a web cam. Seeing him in person I can see just how strong and muscled those arms really are.

And I realize there will be a lot of power behind those strokes of that belt!

Oh damn, I so have to stop this hanging up...the last part of that thought ends abruptly with my yowl into the gag as the first blow from Mater's belt cuts hard against the soft flesh of my ass.

Oh gods! I moan. I can feel the blistering red hot welt that appears instantly on my sensitive, Swedish skin.

And the next two strikes land even harder on my thinly clad butt. Then Master flips my short skirt up to expose my nylon clad ass.

I whimper into that damn ball bag. Master has given me assignments before to kneel for him wearing nothing but pantyhose. He has also had me spend the day wearing just pantyhose under my normal clothes.

I had loved doing it. And not just because of how it felt physically. Anything I ever did because Master had ordered it left me wet the entire time I did it.

I'd even slept in nylons before. Not because he told me to. But just because he could awake such strong feelings in me that sometimes I just couldn't let go of that feeling of being connected to him.

"Lovely ass you have, my katt. And as I see, no panties, you wanton little slut."

I wanted to tell Master I was that way because of him, for him. But the belt curled around my ass again and the question evaporated. Even if I hadn't been gagged, I couldn't have said anything, could only wait for the next slash of that punishing belt.

The thin nylon is no buffer at all against the fierce strikes of Master's belt. They cling to my lower body, glued tight by sweat and arousal. The strain of keeping my body in position doesn't help either cause.

"Cum, you little slut." I suddenly hear. And there is no question of will I, won't I, can I? I am just instantly cumming, trained to Master's voice and that one simple word.

I arch, pushing my ass up higher, gnawing on that fucking ball gag, fighting my bonds, cumming so hard I nearly fall over. Master's belt brushes against my pussy and I blush. I know I have soaked the crotch of my nylons with my arousal.

Without warning, the belt flicks sharply against my labia and the orgasm that was almost finished screams back into intense life.

"Well I see you had your little orgasm." Master mocks, and I think, little? I saw those fucking cliched stars!

I look back at him over my shoulder, the brat in me glowering a little over how easily he can push me into losing my mind.

But the truth is, I'm loving this.

He has been my online Master for months. He was the one who tamed this little wild katt. He owns me heart and soul as I have often told him. To have him right here, claiming the body I also have assured him is his...oh gods!

I want this fucking gag out because I am desperate to ask him, to tell him, to beg him, Master I need you to fuck me now.

I want to scream out loud as I can, fuck this girl! Take her, use her, give her that physical proof that she is owned. Fill me with your cock, and your cum.

Suddenly I feel the cold metal kiss of Master's knife cutting open my pantyhose to expose my cunt and asshole.

I whimper into the gag, almost cumming again just from knowing what is coming.

I have wanted him for so long. And I have gone without for so long.

I am squirming deperatly in my bonds. And then I feel him exploring my body.

His fingers enter my pussy from behind and I gasp and moan when he buries those delicious fingers deep in my cunt. My eyes close in lavicious reaction. Then I feel fingers from his other hand penetrating my second opening, and my eyes fly open wide.

I shudder with erotic arousal. This is the first time in many years that a man has taken me anally in any form. What makes it even more of a turn on is knowing that he intends to take my ass with his cock.

"You are wet my little katt!"

Master's little katt is suddenly for once glad to be gagged. If I wasn't I think I'd be screaming of course I am damn you! Now gods, please, I'm begging you, fuck me raw!

I am chewing on that ball gag so hard I wonder if anything will be left to remove when Master finally releases me from it.

Master moves behind me and suddenly I feel his hands on my ass. Seconds later his aroused cock is pushing againt my labia. I purrrr softly. I know his hunger for me must be strong because he has forgotten about all the toys that lay so close to my head.

He pushes the thick, long length of his cock into me. And I love it. I love that I couldn't stop him. I love that I am bound for his pleasure. And most of all I love that he is punishing me for being a bad kitty.

I'm not sure which is throbbing the hardest at the moment, my ass in pain, or my cunt in anticipating pleasure.

I wanted to know what it felt like to be punished. I was pretty sure that I'd like it. How much I think I might grow to crave the feel of Master's belt hitting my ass...oh gods. I might just be in high water here.

It hurt, and yet with every strike I found myself trying to raise my ass higher and higher. Even with tears pooling in my eyes I sought more.

Master had his cock buried balls deep in my cunt. I don't think I'd ever felt so filled. It hurt a little when he was pushing those last inches in, but I was so wet, and wanted it so much. I don't care about a little pain. I just want him to take me all the way.

Master thrusts into me hard, my head bumping into the hard wood of my floor with every helpless stoke.

Suddenly he pulls out of me and commands me to assume the second kneel. He moves quickly in front of me and removes the gag.

I stretch my mouth out and he smiles down at me.

"Know what time it is now, my cunt?"

I think I have a pretty good idea, but I smile demurely. "No, Master."

"It's time for one of those blow jobs you promised me."

I see that pussy slick cock just inches from my face and smile. I have been so desperate to taste him, the flavoring doesn't matter to me.

His fingers twist and pinch my nipples and breast as I willingly engulf his shaft balls deep finally.

I love the way he shivers just a minute bit when I slide my toungue out and lick around his balls when I have his shaft deep in my throat.

He only let me suck and lick at his cock for a very short time before he pulled out and regagged me.

"Third kneel whore." He growls.

And I instantly move into the position of that most submissive of kneels that he has taught me.

I feel the hard head of Master's cock pushing into my tight anal opening. It has been so long since I have been taken there. His hard cock forces the tight hole to open for him. He embeds himself deep into my ass. He wriggles his body back and forth to plant his hard flesh deeper while I moan and my body jerks beneath his.

"Fuck baby." He grunts. "You are tight."

I hear him groan with the pleasure fucking into my barely used ass is giving him. I think his plans in regards to punishing me will wait until after he fills my ass with his cum.

He takes me slow and gentle. And it does hurt a little. No one has fucked me there for years. But it's him filling my ass, and even though there's a little pain, I find it so arousing.

He pulls his cock back, half out of me, and I grab onto him as tightly as I can with my bound hands, afraid he intends to stop. He pauses for a moment, then pulls back more.

I'm cursing and begging and pleading with him into that bloody ball gag. And then he shoves his cock back into me until his balls are up tight against my vulva.

I am so into it, the pain and the pleasure so sexually, mind blowingly mixed.

I am so desperate for him to free me from this gag. I want to scream for him.

"I own you katt." His voice is a sexy Southern almost whisper against my ear. The subtle excitement in that voice almost sends me off into another cum.

I will never get over being amazed and so thrilled that my One found this little wild katt worthy enough to be his submissive.

I mumble and moan gibberish sounds into the gag.

"I own all of you katt."

I scream into the gag. "Yes, all of me!"

He starts fucking my ass hard and fast, and my body fucks back against him as much as I can.

He senses that I am about to cum and removes the gag.

"Say it." He demands.

My orgasm attacks my body, but before it can leave me thrashing mindlessly I say it.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12