A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

"I love you Master!" I scream as loud as I can.

"Oh gods Master, fuck it. Fuck me! I am so sorry I was bad but oh please just fuck me hard!"

And my One does, my love, my heart. He fucks me hard and fast, knowing his little katt won't break. He takes me, and he owns me. And when he fills me with his cum, he rests his sated body draped over mine.

And his katt supports his weight with a quiet, satisfied joy, just as she always knew she one day would. Ready and waiting for Master's next desire.

I am exactly where I have longed to be. Safe in the arms of my One. Beneath his bondage, under his control. His woman, his submissive, and always, his katt.

Master graciously allowed me to play around with the other side of the story when what he wrote started my creative juices to churning. So if you enjoy this, the appreciation should go to my One!

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12