A Breach. A Resolution.

Story Info
She gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
8.7k words
4.5
47.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

SFCItyDom (c) 2007

Having left work early to relax at home, I read the rest of my morning paper on the train. I arrive at the 16th station, and I make my way out of the station and out into the sun light. It is fall in San Francisco, weather wise, the best time of year. It is warm with that hint of cool in the air of things to come.

As I begin my walk home, I give her a call. No answer. I wonder where she could be and hope that she is being productive.

There is a large old building two blocks away from the 16th Station that sat empty for over 30 years. The corner had become a place for drug addicts and dealers to hang about. Every time someone came up with a use of the building the locals would stop it. It is now porn studio that specializes in BDSM.

When the neighborhood found out about the studio the locals organized a protest. Ironically, they do nothing to deal with the filth on the street where their children play. However, "Oh my god, two (or more) consenting adults may be get a spanking." is enough to cause a special planning commission meeting. The meeting amounts to just lip service to the locals and the studio still stands.

Arriving at my building, I enter through the lower floor, where my office is located, and place my briefcase on the desk.

"Hello," as I make my way up the stairs. There isn't a reply.

When I get to the main floor, I find books and scholastic supplies spread out on the dining table. It appears she is studying. This puts a smile on my face and I am glad to see she is finally taking things seriously.

"Hello," as the brat comes down the stairs in her stocking feet.

"Hi. You're home early. Why?" she says somewhat breathlessly.

"Just felt like coming home and working later. I tried calling you."

"I guess I didn't hear it ring."

"Called to see if you wanted to do something. What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just studying with a friend from school." She replies.

From upstairs I hear the toilet flush and a door open.

"Who?" I ask.

"Ashley," she replies. "We have a couple of classes together."

Going to the kitchen, I retrieve a glass from the cupboard and fill it with ice-water from the refrigerator. As I turn, I see Ashley come down the stairs and the two of them exchange some quiet words.

"This is Ashley." She says.

"Hi, Ashley. Studying hard?" I ask.

"Yes," says Ashley as she takes at seat at the table.

Between sips of water, I ask what they are studying. Ashley replies, "Math." I damn near spit my water out.

"That's funny, I was helping her with some math last week," I reply.

The brat walks into the kitchen and retrieves a glass from the cupboard. She pulls a carton of juice from the refrigerator and fills her glass.

"What kind of host are you? Not going to offer Ashley something?" I ask.

"Yes...Ashley do you want anything to drink?" she asks in overly dramatic tone.

"No thank you. I am fine," Ashley replies.

As she sips her juice, I come behind her putting my hands around her waist, I whisper in ear, "I'm glad to see you studying."

"If I don't you will get pissed," she replies.

"Yeah. You are right. Do you need any help with your math?" I tease.

"No," as she breaks from my grasp.

She moves away from me to put the juice back into the refrigerator. Turning as she closes the door, I lean in to kiss her and she pulls away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing," she curtly replies.

Leaning in quickly, I give her a kiss on the cheek. Pulling back, I get a slight whiff of pussy. She gives me a puzzled look.

She is against the sink and I can see Ashley off her shoulder studying at the dinning table.

"You may want to wash your face next time," I whisper.

"Next time what?" she snaps at me.

"The next time you go down on someone," I reply.

My words were loud enough that Ashley heard. She seems to have become a little more diligent in her studies.

"You're crazy," she replies.

"OK. Explain why one of your socks is inside out?" I ask.

She looks down at her feet and then back at me.

"I guess I put them on in a hurry," she states.

"I guess you are right."

Huffing, she walks out of the kitchen brushing by me and takes a seat at the table. They share a telling glance between them.

I walk to the couch and sit down. Picking up a magazine, I begin paging through it and then turn on the TV. Mindlessly surfing through the channels and generally being a pain in the ass.

Without looking up and with almost a dismissive tone she says, "Can you go down to your office so we can study in quiet?"

"Aren't we a little bossy? Are we going to talk about what I interrupted by coming home early?" I reply.

"Don't be a dick," she replies.

"I think I should be going," Ashley says as she gathers up her things.

Turning off the TV, I walk over to the table and look at the brat as Ashley looks to her. Placing my hand firmly on the brats shoulder, she looks up at me searching for forgiveness or reassurance. Today they will not be forthcoming.

"Ashley, do you want to see her again?" I ask.

"I need to go," Ashley replies.

"If you leave you will never hang out with her again," I state.

Ashley looks to the brat for guidance.

"Please don't be an asshole over this," she says to me. "Ashley didn't do anything and when have you ever cared in the past."

Crouching down, I place my head between Ashley and the brat and grab a hold of the brat's jaw. I look sternly into her eyes and ask, "Remember our agreement?"

"yes," she replies softly.

"I get it. Ashley doesn't know," I say.

"Know what?" Ashley asks.

"The brat and I have an agreement as far as girlfriends go. I can't have any and I have to know about hers before she does anything, and this is the first I heard of you. So, she has broken the rules."

Ashley gets up from the chair.

Turning, I look up at Ashley, "Ashley, I am dead serious. I can't punish you. However, the brat here, that is another story. I can keep her from seeing you."

"Sorry Ashley, just stay. He is just pissed at me."

"I am not pissed at all. Ashley. You didn't do anything. Hell, I would fuck her, if I had the chance. Oh wait. I do. Now, I am a bit Disappointed in her."

"Why don't the two of you take a seat on the couch?"

Ashley hesitates and looks to the brat. The brat nods her head in the direction of the couch. They walk over to the couch and each takes a seat at opposite ends. They appear as two kids that got caught shoplifting. They could have afforded to pay for the item (asked me first), but they wanted the thrill of stealing it or, I should say, the brat wanted the thrill of stealing it.

As she sits down the brat rolls her eyes, "He loves lecturing."

"You, young lady, are on thin ice." I take a seat in a chair across the room facing the couch. "I thought we were done with you acting out?"

"Acting out! Please!" The brat protests.

"Hey, you broke the rules."

"But..." She stammers as she looks away from me.

"We will get to your butt shortly," I interrupt.

Leaning forward in my chair I begin the questioning.

"How did you two meet?"

"We have classes together," the brat replies. "We were actually studying."

"And that is when you accidentally went down on her."

"That is what you think," the brat replies as she repositions herself.

Ashley looks down as her face goes flush.

"Well, considering the color of Ashley's face, I would say I am correct."

"Ashley?"

"yes?" She replies.

"Did the brat go down on you?"

Ashley looks to the brat for some guidance or support.

"Just tell him the truth. It's OK," the brat replies.

"Yes." Ashley shyly replies without looking directly at me.

"Now which one of you was the aggressor?" I ask.

The brat tucks her legs under herself and looks at me, "I was."

"Figures. I am not even sure why I asked that question. Ashley, is this the first time you have been with a woman?"

"No." She replies, still not looking directly at me.

"Ashley, you can look at me. There is nothing to be embarrassed by. I know what you two have done."

She looks at me, "OK."

"Hell, you may get more than you bargain for, and I mean that in a good way."

Simultaneously, both girls look at me with puzzled. I am starting to have fun.

I get up from my chair and walk around behind them. Leaning over I place my hands between them on the back of the couch.

"How did you go from studying to eating pussy?" I ask.

"It just happened," the brat replies.

"Did you bring her here to have sex?"

"No. We needed to study, and we need to get back to it," the brat says.

"So how did you find yourselves upstairs?"

"Well, Ashley was leaning over helping me with a problem and her breast rub up against my arm and I turned and kissed her."

"And...?" I reply.

"And one thing lead to another," the brat replies.

"And the next thing you know. You have your clothes off and are going at it."

"Something like that," She replies.

"Are you going to give me more detail?"

"No. You have seen it a dozen times before. Can you just drop it and let us get back to our studies?"

"Dozens of times?" Ashley turns to the brat.

"Ah. Yeah. I like girls," the brat replies.

"It is one of the things we share in common," as I smile.

"Were you going to tell me?" I ask.

"Yes. This just happened. I wasn't planning on it, and I would have told you this evening," she states.

"Are you sure?"

The brat looks at me as if to question my doubting of her.

"Yes, of course I would have. You know I would," she insists.

"OK. I broke the rules. You can spank me later," she says.

With her words, Ashley looks at her.

"It appears that you haven't explained the extent of our relationship to Ashley," I say.

Ashley's expression becomes even more perplexed as the brat begins to squirm.

"No, I haven't, and I'm not sure she needs to know."

As the brat speaks I can see concern coming over Ashley face.

"You are just causing Ashley to be anxious for no reason. Just explain it to her."

I step back as she turns towards Ashley and begins the explanation.

"Well...It is like this. Our relationship is a bit different. We have this dynamic between us and he makes sure that I am safe and cared for and makes me do things to better myself, and, in turn, I do what he tells me to do and try to be a good girl."

"I don't get it. He tells you what to do. Sounds more like a parent," Ashley says.

"Well, um, have you seen the movie 'Secretary'?" the brat says.

"Yes," Ashley replies.

"Well, it is like that. Only neither of us is that dysfunctional," the brat explains.

"And you are much more beautiful than Maggie Gyllenhaal," I inject.

"Who?" Ashley asks.

"The girl in 'Secretary'."

"So, you like whips and chains and rope," Ashley says.

"Yes, sometimes. Well, not whipping per se," the brat replies.

Ashley turns towards me, "So you are going to punish her later with a spanking."

"I'll spank her. However, I am not sure how much punishment that really is," I reply.

Turning back to the brat, Ashley asks, "And you like this arrangement?"

"God, yes!" Replies the brat. "I thrive on being his good girl. However, I am not perfect."

"What am I going to do with you?" I ask.

"You could spank me!" The brat exclaims.

"Why don't I take you shoe shopping while I'm at it?" I reply.

"Yes, that too," the brat replies.

Having walked back to my chair, I take my seat and turn my attention to Ashley.

"Ashley did you come?" I ask.

"Ah..um...no." she replies.

Turning to the brat, "And you?"

"No. Someone came home early. Bastard," she says with a smile.

"Want to know what it is like to top a woman?" I ask.

"I already kind of do," the brat replies.

"I wasn't talking to you."

Ashley looks startled.

"Top? I am not sure what you mean," Ashley replies.

"You get to be the sexual aggressor," I say.

"Um...I don't want to have a three way with you two. No offense," she states.

"No three way. I am not going to be involved. I am not going to touch anyone. Well, at least not physically. I mean you were having sex with my girlfriend in my house. Jesus. Maybe even on my bed. How could you?"

"I am sorry," Ashley replies.

"Just teasing. You have nothing to be sorry about. She is the brat, and she needs to be put in her place. And you get to do it."

"Well, I don't really know what to do," Ashley states.

"Don't worry, I do. I will talk you through it."

"Hey don't I have any say in this." The brat speaks up.

"Be still. I'm talking to Ashley."

The brat crosses her arms and huffs.

"Don't mind her. She gets like that when she thinks she should get her way."

"I'm not sure. It is kind of weird," Ashley replies.

"Weird like creepy or weird like your pussy is wet and that is kind of disturbing?" I ask.

"Um...well...It isn't creepy," she replies.

"So your pussy is wet?" I ask.

"God...Are you forward," As she squirms herself into position.

"You have no idea," the brat replies.

"Shush. We are not interested in your opinion," I admonish the brat.

"Yes. I'm very forward. Ashley, it is alright to be aroused. Look at her, she's fuckin' hot. If I had a pussy, I would want her to eat me, and I'm certain her pussy is soaking wet."

"How can you be so sure?" Ashley asks.

"Because she is not getting her way, and she has to just sit there waiting quietly," I explain.

As Ashley and I have been speaking, the brat has been repositioning herself, squirming, if you will. Her forced stillness fuels her quiet desire.

"That doesn't make any sense to me," Ashley replies.

"Ashley, I have long stopped trying to make sense out of peoples' responses to various things."

"Should I leave you two alone to discuss the emotional dynamics of my sexual response?" the brat says.

"Will you just sit there quietly?" Ashley says to the brat.

"What?" the brat says as she rolls her eyes.

"Are you going to put up with that, Ashley?"

"Should I backhand her?" Ashley asks.

"No," I chuckle. "First we need to get one thing perfectly clear. She is mine! I have NEVER let anyone else top her. Do not hurt her or do anything to her without asking me and if I say stop, you stop. If you don't, you will have to answer to me. Got it?"

"I understand."

"OK, sweetheart, here is the deal. You have been a bad girl. You have broken our agreement. An agreement, I'll remind you, which is very accommodating and generous on my part. I should be so lucky."

"Do you want to fuck other women?" the brat replies.

"Please be quiet, and, no, why would I want to fuck anyone else? I have you. You know that," I say looking at her intensely.

She smiles at me. That smile, that fucking amazing smile.

"Ashley is going to punish and use you. If you don't accept this punishment, you will not be allowed to see her again. Do you agree to this?" I ask.

She nods yes.

"Good girl and you have to call her Mistress."

"So, what should I do with her?" Ashley asks.

"Well, I would begin with a good spanking," I reply.

"Oh, OK, but how is that punishment?" She asks.

"You will be doing it in front of me. You are little bigger than her. You should be able to spank her over your knee. Do you want her naked?"

"Yes. I do," Ashley replies.

"Tell her."

She turns to the brat, "Get naked."

And the brat doesn't do anything.

"That sounds like a ten-year-old boy asking one of the neighborhood girls to get naked. Get up and get in her face about it."

Ashley gets up from the couch. She positions herself in front of the brat. Leaning down, Ashley gets right into her face.

"I want you to get up and take your clothes off, now!" She orders.

"By the way, you can pull her up by the hair."

Ashley reaches into the brat's hair, pulling her up off the couch and pushes her into the middle of the room.

"Be bossy. She hates it. It arouses her."

"What!" Ashley replies.

"Be demanding in your tone with her."

"Now strip!" Ashley demands.

The brat looks pissed. But, I have seen that look before. Whether she is pissed or not, I know she is aroused.

"Yes, Mistress," the brat says in an insincere tone.

"I suggest you show Ashley the respect she deserves," I say.

She pulls her top off and tosses it on to the couch. She reaches around her back and undoes her bra and tosses it on to the couch. Unbuttoning her jeans, she begins sliding them down around her thighs and wiggles them down around her ankles.

"Jesus. I must have surprised you when I came home. You didn't have time to put on your panties and thank god you shaved today. I would hate to have you unkempt for company."

Stepping out of her jeans, she picks them up and throws them at me.

"Ashley, I expect you to smack her hard. I don't like being disrespected."

"OK. I will," Ashley replies.

"Now go give her a kiss. She did what she was order to do, more or less. And play with her nipples while you are at it."

Ashley walks over to the brat. Putting her arms around the brat, Ashley hugs her and they begin to kiss. I can tell there is tongue exchanging going on. Ashley reaches between their embrace and appears to be playing with the brat's nipples. The brat squirms and squeals in response.

"Good girl," Ashley says to the brat.

"Good girl, Ashley," I say.

Ashley turns to me and smiles.

"Sit on the edge couch so you can easily drape her over your lap."

Taking her seat, Ashley calls the brat over to her. The brat makes her way to Ashley's lap.

"Brat, stop. Ashley, look at her, the upper part of her inner thighs."

"What?" Ashley replies.

"Her thighs are wet from her pussy."

Ashley slides her hands between the brat's legs. As she pulls back, her fingers glisten with the brat's fluids. Looking up at the brat, Ashley takes her moisten fingers and places them to the brat's mouth.

"Open up and clean them," Ashley says.

The brat slides her mouth down Ashley's fingers until she meets Ashley's hand. Then she slowly strokes the fingers in and out of her mouth, and I feel my cock grow hard.

"Get over my lap. You have been a bad girl. You didn't tell me you were breaking the rules. That is not fair. You put me in a bad position."

The brat positions herself across Ashley's lap.

"Ashley, you want to begin by just rubbing and squeezing her ass."

She begins rubbing and squeezing as I continue with the rest of my instructions.

"You want to strike her in the lower half of her ass, in the fleshy part of her butt. Start softly and build up. Your hand may get sore, but don't let her know it hurts. You need to keep the upper hand, so to speak."

Ashley begins lightly tapping the brat's ass.

"You have to start a little harder than that," I comment.

"OK," she replies.

She picks up the pace and starts striking hard. However, I can tell the brat is a long way from hurting. Ashley stays with it, and her expression is starting to show that her hand is hurting. Stopping the smacks, she rubs the brat's ass.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

The brat begins to speak. "It..."

"Be quiet. I am talking to Ashley."

"Her ass feels warm and is starting to turn pink," Ashley replies.

"Nice isn't it. Slide your fingers into her. You can pull her hair if you need."

Ashley slides her fingers into the brat's pussy, the brat moans in response as she rolls her head back and Ashley yanks the brat by the hair.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" she asks the brat.

"No," mouths off the brat.

With the brat's answer, Ashley delivers a big smack on the brat's ass. The brat responds by struggling and squirms against Ashley's grip.

"Put your forearm down along her spine as you hold her by the hair."

Ashley pushes her forearm into the brat's back and begins to smack her harder and harder.

"Harder," I say.

Smack!

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers