A Breach. A Resolution.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

"Harder."

SMack!

"Even harder!"

SMACK!

"Fuck!" comes from the brat.

Ashley looks startled and stops.

"She is ok. Just rub her ass a bit," I assure her.

I get up from my chair and walk over to Ashley and the brat. Kneeling, I look at the brat. She looks at me a little glassy eyed and flush with some drool dangling from her mouth.

"Get off of Ashley's lap and kneel at her feet."

I turn to Ashley, "Stroke her face and hair. Make her feel appreciated."

The brat gets to her knees. Ashley reaches over and strokes the brat's hair and touches her face and the brat places her head on Ashley's thigh.

Standing up, I am very grateful that I wore Levis to work today. They are helping to hide my throbbing cock. I hope my jockeys soak up the pre-cum.

"Ashley, you did a good job. I am going downstairs to get some items for you to use on her. If she starts yapping, just shove your fingers into her mouth. That usually does the trick."

"OK," Ashley replies.

I head downstairs and go to the cabinet where I keep all my wares.

Upstairs, the brat lifts her head from Ashley's thigh and looks up at her.

"Don't hit me so hard. This is suppose..."

"Shush!" Ashley scolds the brat.

"Don't shush..."

With the brat's words Ashley yanks her back by the hair and shoves a couple fingers into the brat's mouth and begins probing her. The brat falls silent.

Ashley removes her fingers from the brat mouth and wipes the slobber off on the brat's face. The brat flinches back.

"You know the next time we are alone..."

"Shush. Or I am going to tell him you were bad and you are supposed to address me as Mistress," Ashley says and reaches down and begins to play with the brat's nipples. "I like this, it is fun. I am never in charge."

"Mistress, may I say something?" the brat asks.

"Yes," replies Ashley.

"Mistress, being in charge comes with a lot of responsibility for my well-being. Don't take it lightly," the brat states.

"I will do my best," Ashley replies

"Mistress, may I kiss you?" the brat asks.

Leaning down, Ashley kisses the brat and touches her face. With the end of their kiss, the brat places her head on Ashley's thigh

Back downstairs, I have placed the selected items into my doctor's bag and head back upstairs.

Upstairs, I find Ashley stroking the brat's hair as her head is on Ashley thigh. It is very touching.

"Did she behave?" I ask Ashley.

"For the most part," Ashley replies.

The brat rolls her head slightly to look up at me and smiles.

"She looks so fucking cute, sitting at your feet. Doesn't she?" I ask.

"Yeah, she does," Ashley replies.

Returning to my seat, I place the doctor bag at my feet.

"Tell the brat to crawl over to me."

Ashley lifts the brats head from her thigh and looks at her. "Crawl over to your Master."

"He is not..." the brat sounds off.

"Shush...I don't want to have to hit you," Ashley scolds the brat. "Now get over there."

On all fours the brat starts her crawl. Every man should have the chance to see the target of his desires crawling nude across the room. Kneeling at my feet as she reaches the end of her crawl, I look down at her and stroke her face. She responds by grinding her cheek into my hand.

"Nice to hear someone around here has respect for me," I say as I look down at the brat.

She sticks her tongue out quickly and as fast as her tongue returns I give her a quick smack in the face. She wasn't expecting it and is startled. I can see her eyes tear up.

"We have company. Be on your best behavior."

Looking into the brat's eyes, "Ashley have you ever fucked anyone before?" I ask.

"Well, of course," she replies.

"No. I mean have you every placed your cock in a woman."

Placing two fingers into the brat's mouth, she sucks them as if it was my cock. Fuck! All I can think of is shoving my cock down her throat.

"Ah. No," she replies.

"Well, today is your big day."

Pulling my fingers from the brat, I reach into the bag and pull out a thick dildo and harness. Being pretty sure that Ashley had never used a strap-on, I select a stubby dildo. It is a bit shorter in length while a bit thicker then normal. Figuring she can't go too deep. But, it will provide a nice spread of the brat's pussy. Fuck, I am evil.

"Here is a nice dildo and a strap-on. I am sure the harness will fit. The brat can help you put it on."

Taking the harness, I drape it over the brat's head and let it hang around her neck. With the dildo in hand I say, "Open up." She shakes her head no.

"I said open up."

Again she refuses. I hold her nose and cover her mouth so that she is not able to breathe. I can see her starting to struggle against it. Releasing my hand from her mouth she gasps for air and I shove the dildo into her mouth.

"Don't drop it. Now go back to Ashley."

The brat struggles to crawl with the harness around her neck and the dildo hanging from her mouth. If you think a woman looks great crawling towards you nude, you haven't seen anything until you have seen her crawl away. As she crawls, the dildo bounces back and forth in a counter beat to the swaying of her ass. From between her legs I can see her smooth lips glistening as she crawls.

The brat arrives at Ashley's feet and kneels. Ashley reaches down and takes the dildo from the brat.

Handling the dildo she looks at me, "Seems kind of stubby."

"I thought shorter would be better for your first time," I reply.

"So how does this work?" She asks.

"You can either wear it over your clothes or wear it naked."

"Um, I am going to trying it over my clothes. I think."

Standing, Ashley steps into the harness. Pulling it up over her hips and secures it around her waist. The brat helps to secure the straps in the back.

"How does this attach?" Ashley asks, looking rather dumbfounded with the dildo in hand.

"Just give it to the brat. She knows how it works."

"She has used a strap on before?" Ashley asks.

"Yes," I reply.

Ashley hands the dildo to the brat, and it is quickly secured. Then she positions herself on her knees at Ashley's feet.

"On you?" Ashley asks.

The brat snickers with Ashley's words.

"Ah, no, I am strictly top material. However, we have entertained guests before," I reply and leave it at that.

"Oh."

With the brat looking up from her position Ashley asks, "Now what should I do?"

"When my cock is hard and she is kneeling in front of me, I usually shove it in her mouth and force her suck on it."

"OK" Ashley replies and places her hand on the back of the brat's head and slowly pushes her mouth onto the dildo.

"Ashley, the important word here is force. You are not going to hurt her."

Ashley thrusts the dildo forward into the brat's mouth and the brat gags.

"Well, you may gag her," I say.

Ashley pulls back a bit. The brat naturally responds by placing her hand around the shaft and begins to stroke it as it probes her mouth.

"Ashley, do you find this enjoyable?" I ask.

"I really like looking down at her," she replies.

"I concur. She is stunning on her knees. A few more rules; she can't come without asking permission, and you have to be rough with her. No gentle girl on girl action. Fuck the cunt!"

"Ashley, come over here I want to tell you a few more things."

Ashley pulls the dildo from the brat and walks over to me, and I direct her to lean down so that I may whisper to her. I don't want the brat to overhear us.

She leans in and the brat turns towards us and struggles to hear our words.

"Hard...slap...finger...oh...yes...deep...stop...nod."

"OK. I understand," Ashley says and walks over to the brat.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"No." Ashley replies as she walks back to the brat. She reaches into the brat's hair. "Get up!" as she yanks her to her feet. She walks the brat around the couch and bends her forward over the back of it.

"Spread your legs, you little cunt," she commands.

The brat is slow to respond.

"Kick her feet apart," I say.

Ashley kicks the brat's feet apart and the brat looks back at her, with a dirty look. Ashley returns the look with a hard smack on the ass. Positioning herself behind the brat, she pulls the brat upright by the hair and slides her fingers into the brat. In response, the brat rolls her head back and moans.

"Here you may want to use this," I say as I pull a bottle of lube from the doctor bag.

"Why? She is completely soaked."

"Yeah, but it is a little thicker than she is normally used to."

I walk over to Ashley. "Put out your hand," I say, and I pour a small amount of lube in her hand and she proceeds to stroke the dildo.

"I kinda like the way this feels in my hand," she says.

"Feels powerful, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Now you understand why we like grabbing ourselves."

While Ashley and I discuss the merits of having a cock, I can see the brat is frustrated with our conversation. I love making her wait.

Ashley begins teasing the brat with the dildo. Moving it up and down her lips and pressing it into her clit. Attempting to enter the brat, I can see from the brat's face that Ashley is less than successful.

"Mistress, may I speak?" The brat asks with a grimace on her face.

"Yes," Ashley replies.

"A little lower," the brat requests.

"Whoops. I think that was her ass. Sorry," Ashley replies.

"Next time," I reply.

In a somewhat awkward motion, Ashley enters the brat's pussy.

"Fuuuck!" the brat responds.

"Start slowly. Remember what it is like to get fucked," I caution Ashley.

Ashley begins slowly stroking the dildo in and out of the brat. The brat looks me in the eyes. I can tell she is enjoying this. It takes all my control not to walk over and shove my cock down her throat. But, I said I wouldn't be getting involved and I will keep my word. Well, at least not physically involved.

"God this thing is thick," the brat says.

"Shush," as Ashley yanks the brat by the hair.

From the doctor's bag I retrieve a ball gag.

"Ashley, use this to gag her," and I make a motion to toss it to her.

"Wait my hands are full of lube. Do you have a towel?"

"No. Just wipe your hands in her hair."

"Hey! Not the hair!" the brat protests.

With complete disregard to the brat's request, Ashley grabs a handful of the brat's hair and wipes her hands clean of lube. I toss the gag to Ashley.

"Good catch. Now shove that thing in the little bitch's mouth."

Ashley takes the ball gag and shoves it into the brat's mouth. The brat struggles as Ashley forces it back deep into the brat's mouth. With the ball gag in place Ashley continues her thrusting.

"Steady strokes. You never want to hurt her without intention."

Ashley gets into her rhythm. Pulling the brat's hair and slapping her on the ass, Ashley begins to explore and dominate the brat's body. Reaching around the brat, she teases the brat's nipples, first rolling and pinching them and then more firmly pinching until the sensation can be seen on the brat's face.

"Ashley, there is always a sure way to tell if you are working a submissive well. Is she dripping from her pussy and drooling from her mouth, and I think you got both going."

Ashley smiles at me.

With Ashley's teasing, pushing, and probing the brat nears orgasm. I can see it rising in her face, her skin, her body. I don't want her to come.

"Ashley, quit fucking her! She is going to come and I don't want her coming."

As my words register with the brat, she begins shaking her head 'no'. Ashley pulls the strap-on out of the brat and I can see the disappointment in her face.

Ashley is standing there now stroking her 'cock', and the brat is pissed.

"Are you aroused, Ashley?" I ask.

"Yeah. Quite a bit," she replies.

"Do you want her to go down on you?" I ask.

"Ah. Yeah. But..."

"But what?" I reply.

"Never mind," she replies.

She begins to unbuckle the harness.

"Hold on. Make her undress you. She needs to be used and made handy."

She yanks the brat up from her prone position, and the brat starts to unbuckle the harness and helps Ashley out of it and places it on the couch.

"Ashley, free her from the gag."

The brat turns, and Ashley unbuckles the gag and tosses it on to the couch. With her release the brat turns to me.

"I really wanted to come," she exclaims.

"Yes. I'm aware of that," I reply. "Now be quiet."

She huffs in response.

"Ashley, give her a hug. You need to reassure her."

Ashley puts her arms around the brat and pulls her in close. The brat returns the embrace and kisses Ashley. Reaching down, Ashley grabs the brat's ass squeezing and kneading it. Then she suddenly smacks it hard.

Pulling back from their kiss, Ashley orders, "I want you to eat my pussy." However, there is a sound of uneasiness in her voice.

Sensing Ashley's concerns, the brat takes Ashley by the hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mistress, you are safe here. He is as concerned for your well-being as mine. He is really a good person. Trust me," the brat states.

Ashley looks at me.

"Trust us," I say.

"I do," Ashley replies.

"You are still in control of her," I remind Ashley.

By the hand, the brat guides Ashley to the couch, where she sits down. The brat kneels at Ashley's feet and leans forward and places her head on Ashley's thigh. Ashley strokes the brat's hair for a few moments, then the brat moves up Ashley's body kissing her. The kiss goes from gentle to passionate.

Ashley begins to kick off her shoes.

"Mistress, let me."

The brat removes Ashley's shoes and socks. Setting them aside, she slides up to Ashley's waist and begins unbuckling the belt and goes on to unbutton Ashley's jeans. As the brat begins tugging on the jeans, Ashley raises her ass, and the brat pulls the jeans down Ashley's thighs. All along the two of them are looking at each other intensely.

Pulling the pants off, the brat sets them aside and slides her hands up Ashley's thighs. It appears that the brat has begun to rub Ashley's pussy through her panties. In a few moments the brat pulls Ashley's panties down around her thighs and then off. Again, she sets them aside with the jeans. Leaning forward, the brat buries her face into Ashley's pussy.

With the brat up on her knees and leaning forward, I can see the thin line that separates her cunt lips. I would love to sweep down upon her and penetrate her with my cock. However, I will stick to my word. Later this evening, I am going to strip her bare and use every part of her, her holes and her mind.

"Ashley, do you want any toys or a vibrator? I ask.

"No, just fingers and tongue."

"OK. Make sure she does what you want. If you want her tongue in your ass make her!"

Reaching into my bag, I pull out a nice slapper and walk over and hand it to Ashley. "Here use this on her ass. I enjoy feeling her flinch while my cock is in her mouth. Perhaps the jolt will feel good against your clit."

Shyly Ashley says, "OK."

The brat has her fingers in Ashley and is devouring her pussy. The brat looks beautiful with her face buried in Ashley's smooth pussy, and I can hear her fingers slipping in and out of Ashley.

I return to my chair.

The brat looks up at Ashley, "Mistress, can I place the dildo from the strap-on inside me while I go down on you?"

Ashley looks to me for guidance.

"It is up to you? However, she cannot come until you grant her permission!"

"OK," Ashley replies, "but only if you let me smack your ass five times."

"Yes, Mistress."

The brat places her face between Ashley's legs and her attention on Ashley's pussy. Leaning forward, Ashley begins smacking the brat. The first lands firmly and the brat doesn't flinch. However, the next four land hard.

With each strike the brat can be heard. However, her moans are muffled by Ashley's pussy. The brat's ass is quickly turning red.

"You're right. It feels good when she flinches when I smack her."

Ashley picks up the dildo and harness off of the couch and hands it to the brat. Sitting up, the brat frees the dildo from the harness and begins to insert it.

"Look at me while you insert it and remember you can't come with out asking," Ashley instructs the brat.

"Yes, Mistress."

The brat lowers herself down on to the dildo, and I watch her pussy dilate to accept it. Again I feel my cock swell in response as I hear her moan softly.

Ashley grabs the brat by the hair and forces the brat between her legs. At this point I want to get up and get a better view of the brat eating Ashley's pussy. However, I am concerned that Ashley may become uncomfortable with me being too close and I settle for watching the action from my chair.

By the movement of the brat's arm, I can tell that she has her fingers in the Ashley's pussy. This is confirmed by Ashley response. Her breathing has changed and her face and neck are becoming flush.

All along the brat has been slowly fucking herself with the dildo, forcing herself down on it and then squeezing it out.

With the brat's attention, Ashley closes her eyes and appears to be getting close to coming.

As the brat fucks herself, she tries to slide her free hand between her legs. I know that she is attempting to rub her clit in order to come.

"She is rubbing her clit. She is going to come," I tell Ashley.

"Stop!" Ashley says as she takes the brat by the hair.

"Eat my pussy and make me come and maybe you'll get to come."

"Make her give you back the dildo," I tell Ashley.

"No. Please," pleads the brat.

"Give it to me," Ashley commands.

The brat resists the command. Taking the slapper, Ashley smacks the brat on the ass several times very hard. I can see that some welts and abrasions develop on the brat's ass.

With the smacks the brat extracts the dildo and hands it to Ashley. Taking the dildo from the brat, Ashley attempts to force the dildo into the brat's mouth. The brat doesn't comply, and Ashley again delivers several hard blows to the brat's ass. With the strikes, the brat gasps for air, and Ashley shoves the dildo into the brat's mouth.

Pulling her back by the hair, Ashley pulls the dildo from the brat and licks it herself. Then she kisses the brat lustfully, pushes the brat's face into her pussy and tosses the dildo aside.

"Now finish your task."

The brat's head bobs front to back and side to side while licking Ashley's pussy. With the brat's fingers probing her pussy, Ashley is soon rolling her head back with her eyes close. Her orgasm is near.

"Put another finger in my pussy you little bitch," she says, and she delivers another smack on the brat's ass.

By the brat's body movement and Ashley's moan, I can tell that the brat has inserted another finger into Ashley.

"Fuck!" Ashley writhes.

With Ashley's words the brat increases the intensity pushing Ashley closer to the edge.

"Fuck...God...Fuck!" Ashley says and begins to hold her breath in what I perceive as the beginning of her orgasm.

The brat pushes forward with her hand and continues licking and sucking on Ashley

"God!" Ashley begins to breathe again. "Fuck!"

"Stop licking...it is too sensitive," she says to the brat.

The brat quits and moves up and kisses Ashley. A deep slow kiss and Ashley returns the kiss with an embrace.

"Thank you," Ashley says to the brat.

"You are welcome," the brat replies.

"Mistress, I would like to come," she asks Ashley.

Ashley again looks to me for guidance.

"Hey. She is all yours right now."

"OK. How would you like to come?" she asks the brat.

This is something I would never do with the brat. I often give her several scenarios to select from, each with its rewards and punishments. However, I would never give her complete freedom to decide the method of her orgasm. She is uppity and bratty enough.

The brat looks at Ashley and states, "I would love to be tied up and..."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers