A Breach. A Resolution.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

I interrupt, "I think it is best that we leave bondage for another time."

They both turn and look at me with surprise on their face.

"Yeah. Ashley, I was thinking next time I would bind her tightly and you can fuck her pussy and I will fuck her ass and we can both use her mouth."

I can see the brat's brain spinning as Ashley's face looks startled.

"Um...We will see...Hand me my pants," Ashley says.

The brat hands Ashley her pants and Ashley pulls them on without getting off the couch.

Buckling her belt, "Now how do you want to come?" she asks the brat.

"Um...ok. I will lie on the couch. Face down. I will masturbate while you fuck me with the dildo," she requests.

"And you must ask and get permission to come," I inject.

"Yes," replies the brat.

I walk over to Ashley and whisper a few words to her. "....you will know."

"OK," Ashley replies.

"One other thing, Ashley, before you fuck her, I want you to give her ten smacks with the slapper. I would never give her such leeway in selecting a manner to come. She must earn it."

"Ten!" the brat protests.

"Want twenty?" I reply.

"Sorry," the brat replies.

Ashley stands, and the brat scampers up on the couch flat on her belly. Ashley picks up the slapper and readies to deliver the smacks.

"Ashley, before you smack her. Check her pussy."

Ashley slides her fingers between the brat's legs and turns to me, "She is wet."

"OK. Continue."

Ashley delivers the first strikes, and the brat yelps and squirms. As the rest of the strikes fall, the brat raises her ass to meet them, and she takes hold of the couch fabric to endure the sensation.

"Fuck!" from the brat as the last strike falls.

"Ashley, rub her ass. She has earned it."

Ashley sits on the edge of the couch rubbing the brat's ass and the brat wipes away some tears from her eyes as she looks at me.

"Happy?" she asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Ashley, check her pussy again."

Again, Ashley slides her fingers between the brat's legs.

Pulling back her fingers she tells me, "She is soaking wet. The couch is wet."

"Guess you will not need any lube on the dildo," I reply.

Picking up the dildo, Ashley positions it between the brat's legs and teases her with it. The brat arches her back in response as she slides her hand under her belly and between her legs. With the brats back arched, Ashley slides the dildo slowly into the brat and the brat responds by throwing her head back and then rolling it to the side facing me.

As Ashley fucks her, the brat rubs her pussy and opens her eyes and sees me watching her. She blushes and turns her head so that she is facing the back cushion of the couch in an attempt to avoid my eyes.

Ashley looks to me for the sign. I shake my head 'No'.

Well, this is my girl. I can watch whatever the fuck I want. She can't get away from me and there is no politeness to protect between her and I. Getting up from my chair, I walk over to the couch and stand right above where the brat's head is resting. The brat looks up and sees me looking down on her and she buries her face into the cushion.

"What? You thought somehow you could escape me?" I say.

Even now with all that I have done to her, she can still become embarrassed. As this little game between the brat and me has transpired, Ashley has continued to fuck the brat with steading rhythmic strokes.

"Mistress, can I please come?" the brat asks as she peeks out of the cushion.

Ashley looks at me and I shake my 'No'.

"No. Not yet," Ashley replies.

"I can't hold out much longer," the brat states.

I nod 'Yes' to Ashley giving her the sign.

With the signal Ashley pulls the dildo from the brat.

"Put both of your hands behind your back," Ashley orders.

"No!" the brat protests. "This isn't fair."

"Just do it!" I reply.

The brat complies. However, she huffs and puffs.

"She hates being denied. It makes her even more aroused," I state.

"Raise your ass up and spread your legs a bit," Ashley orders the brat.

The brat slides her torso back along the couch cushions, which causes her ass to rise, and she opens her legs.

"What a great hole," I comment. It is by the way. "Ashley, touch her."

Ashley reaches down and lightly brushes the brat's lips and touches her clit. The brat trembles with the attention.

"Ashley, now take the dildo and slowly, and I mean slowly, work it into her pussy.

Taking the bottle of lube, I pour some on the brat's pussy. She flinches with the cool liquid. Ashley takes the dildo, begins working the tip around the brat's pussy, and the brat struggles and squirms trying to get it inside her. Slowly Ashley inserts the dildo into the brat. I love watching her taking something large in her tight hole.

The brat still with her hands across her back, "Mistress, can I use my hands?"

Ashley looks to me and I nod 'Yes'.

"Yes. You may," Ashley replies.

Soon Ashley's strokes are firmer and faster, pushing deeper into the brat. I can see that the brat is franticly rubbing herself, a race to an orgasm, which may be denied at any moment.

"Can I please come?" the brat begs.

"What?" Ashley asks.

"Mistress, can I please come. I cannot hold out anymore."

"Stop fucking her," I order Ashley.

And in one complete motion I grab the brat by the hair and throat and lift her in to a kneeling position on the couch. In this moment of action the dildo falls from her pussy and her hands fly away from her clit. I grab up her hands and hold them against her breasts.

This action as left the brat breathless and both girls confused.

"I thought she was going to get to come," Ashley says.

"Not yet. There is something I want to do for a while and she has been resisting a bit. Perhaps this pent-up energy can come in handy this evening." I state.

"What! I want to come. Ashley said I could."

"Not yet. Not now," I reply.

"You are making her out to be a liar," the brat states.

"No, I am making me out to be in charge."

"Grrr...Not fair," she says.

"I would stop at that. Now get dressed. The two of you can clean up this mess and finish your homework."

"OK," Ashley replies as she gets up from the couch.

"What?" the brat says to Ashley.

"Careful...little girl," I look at the brat.

"Fuck!!" she yells.

"Keep it up, and I will leave you alone this evening and just watch some porn."

"Ashley, you did a good job," I hand her the slapper. "Now make sure she does her homework. But, she doesn't have to call you mistress anymore."

"I will," she answers as she takes the slapper from me.

"Now I will leave you alone. I will be downstairs if you need me."

Going downstairs, I enter the bathroom next to my office. My cock is so fucking hard. As much as I wanted to join in, I needed to show them who is in charge.

Slowly my cock loses its hardness, and I take a piss.

Opening up my briefcase, I take out my work. Setting out to complete the task I need to finish, all I can think about is the brat and how I will torture her this evening.

She damn well better get her homework done today.

Back upstairs they have cleaned up the toys and have dressed. They are back at their studies. However, the slapper lies across the table as a reminder.

"Did you enjoy it?" the brat asks.

"Yes. It was amazing," Ashley replies.

"You could have been nicer to me and help me come."

"But, you like being denied," Ashley replies.

"That is not the point. Plus, you never know what happens next."

"What do you mean?" Ashley asks.

"I maybe in charge of you next time, and I have a lot more experience being mean than you do."

"Oh," Ashley says.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers