A Breach of Security

Story Info
She is Shocked then gets more than she bargained for
2.3k words
4
22.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Breach Of Security

She is shocked then gets more than she anticipated

This is entirely a work of fiction

It was a Sunday when three men broke into the occupied premises.

It was surprisingly easy but they were well prepared. In fact they had keys and the means to disable the alarm so were in immediately without any fuss.

At the windowless end of a front office the MI6 operative soon found a crude add-on partition containing a locked door. He tried each of the keys hanging on un-numbered hooks before eventually opening the lock but on entering the poky unlit space needed a torch to discover a bank of wall mounted monitors, ten in all, which just left room for an office chair and a small desk containing a control panel.

They already knew that the small industrial unit was leased by a self employed security 'expert' who amongst many legitimate things was also suspected of illegally installing the tiny spy cameras now on the market.

In fact when the man had recently been employed to install a legitimate surveillance system in one of the residential buildings to be used by athletes attending the upcoming International Games he had also taken the opportunity to secrete his own illegal cameras.

Hence the Sunday raid.

These particular cameras were not wired up to the central security control room but instead were wirelessly linked to a control box and aerial hidden away in one of the many pipe ducts. From this aerial a signal could be received several miles away.

Taking the seat the MI6 man switched on the system and after a period to warm up he soon confirmed that this was the control centre for the nefarious operation. He discovered that there were twelve cameras in all, two in each of the ensuite room selected by the voyeur and each covered by a monitor screen.

One camera was fitted with a wide angle lens to cover most of each twin bedded room and he reckoned was probably concealed in the wall mounted TV bracket. The other was tighter focussed to include the bathroom and seemingly fixed to the overhead door closer bracket.

Idly flicking through the channels he not surprisingly saw unoccupied rooms until suddenly his hand on the keyboard was stilled by a moving figure. It was a striking looking female who was clearly a beauty with long lustrous chestnut hair and wearing a pin striped business suit. He watched fascinated as she peered about while speaking into a micro cassette recorder but then lost sight of the woman when she vanished into the bathroom.

He quickly flicked to the correct camera and was in time to see her continuing with what was obviously an inspection.

"Perfect siting." He muttered to himself referring to the camera positions.

Then suddenly he could place the woman appearing on the screen. She was the 'Construction Monitor' who had been employed by the games authority, but being out of her normal high-vis jacket and hard hat it had thrown him for a minute.

What was her name? He consulted his I-pad and found it immediately, 'Felicia Smyth-Brown, BSc, ARICS, Chartered Building Surveyor.'

"Bloody good pair of legs Felicia, and you're working overtime," he said out loud, the sudden sound of his voice filling the tiny space.

..........

From the accommodation schedule which was spread out before the three people sat around the table on the following morning it was apparent that the rooms with the concealed cameras were adjacent to each other and due to be occupied by female track athletes. However they would not arrive for another couple of weeks.

"I never suspected a thing."

Ms. Smyth-Brown was clearly pissed off after being told of the concealed cameras but the idea of anyone wanking off while watching the female athletes had also caused her a frisson of excitement. Was she disgusted at the idea? Of course she was, but there was also a sexual tingle at the thought of being the one watched. Actually the notion had turned her on enough to moisten the diminutive crutch of her panties.

"Why would you?"

This was her boss the Games Director who then turned to the secret service man.

"What happens now?"

"We need to catch him red handed."

"Then I suggest you liase with Felicia and she can report back to me."

"Okay that's fine by me but it will have to wait until we have checked into his background. Maybe by tomorrow Ms Smyth-Brown and I can have a look at the cameras."

The plain clothes man looked across at Felicia who was miles away in a fantasy of her own and merely shrugged in agreement.

.........

That night Felicia was out drinking with her closest friend but finding it hard to rid her mind of the day's events.

"Wake up 'Licia, you haven't hear a word I've said."

They were alone in a booth with a couple of long cocktails.

"Sorry luv. It's something from work that's got me upset."

"Tell me all?"

"Too complicated and probably not wise to tattle...But I did meet this dishy fella today."

"Ooohhh nice. So what are the chance's of it developing into something?"

"Nil I reckon, but he was very fanciable."

In fact she was still wet at the memory of the day's excitements but if she was honest now more at the recall of the MI6 man's eyes boring into hers. With his boxer's nose spread over his face and his unkempt hair he was never the sort of man who would normally have appealed to Felicia but somehow here was the exception.

Once home, she gave flight to her desires, imagined his hard eyed expression as he fucked her spreadeagled on a bed in one of the camera fitted rooms.

Were they being watched? Of course they were.

She came hard in the shower with the head directing a powerful jet at her clit and later, at the stimulating thought of being watched on TV while some voyeur pulled himself off, Felicia orgasmed even more impressively while humping her pillow.

...........

As a result when the pair met in the entrance of the completed building she was circumspect in her manner, even a touch embarrassed, before he raised a pertinent question.

"We need one of the workmen, did I see a painters van outside the block?"

"Yes. There's a couple of operatives still finishing off items on the snagging list, but why?"

Annoyingly however he answered her question with another.

"Can you get one of them here?"

In lieu of a reply she merely raised her walky-talky and spoke into it. Both heard the squawked reply and it was less than a minute before a white overalled figure appeared in the lobby. Felicia then turned to the MI6 man.

"Over to you."

The detective looked at the operatives name tag before beginning.

"Bill," he stopped momentarily, "can I call you Bill?" The painter merely nodded. "We need your help?"

"Anything for our Felicia."

The MI6 man was momentarily phased by the obvious regard being shown for the woman beside him but recovered to continue.

"Okay, then you will find a security camera mounted on a bracket in the East corridor up on the fifth floor. Please go and give it a clip with your stepladder, enough just to displace the aim but above all make it appear like an accident."

The painter looked from one to the other clearly confused but Felicia soon settled his doubt's.

"It's all above board Bill. You have my okay to do as he asks but then please see that you forget all about this gentleman and his visit."

...........

Within minutes Felicia was calling the sub-contractor to complain about one of the cameras sited in a fifth floor corridor and he was on site within an hour of her call.

"Can it be fixed?"

She asked as they stood viewing the now lop sided camera. He however was busy copping a sly look at her ample tits and wishing it was her stripping in one of the rooms. The ConM had the top buttons of her shirt undone far enough to see the roundness of her breasts above the half cup bra and this intriguing view had already given him an lasting erection. But he eventually came back to the present and replied.

"It's just the fixing to the bracket. I reckon somebody has given it a swipe."

Got it in one you nasty oily little man thought Felicia, but kept her face inscrutable.

"Can you see to it immediately?"

"No problem love, I'll just need to fetch me tools from the van."

I'll never be your love you turd she thought, but replied levelly enough.

"Fine, but don't forget to hand in your pass when you go."

Felicia left him to it but although the job needed all of one minute to fix it turned out that he actually made a performance of switching off the complete surveillance system before returning to the row of adjacent rooms in which the illicit cameras were concealed.

The names of the first occupants were already inserted in the card holders mounted on each door and thinking he was safe the man photographed each one using his mobile phone before entering one of the rooms. Then thirty minutes later and after completing the repair he turned on the system again and left the building.

"All done and back to full working order."

He had presented himself at her portakabin to confirm that all was now okay with the installation.

"Thank you," she looked up while trying hard not to show any of the disgust she felt but was also compelled to force out some false words of appreciation, "and thank you for getting here so promptly."

"I always aim to please so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more problems, however small."

All the while he had been thinking how tasty this bird really was, ripe for a good fucking and a proper armful, no skinny anorexic here. And it helped that this morning she was out of her site gear and dressed in clothes that emphasised her shapely body and showed off some well-formed calves.

"Oh you can depend on it," she spoke inaudibly as he left before picking up the phone and dialling the mobile number she had been given.

"He's been and gone,..oh you knew...no I don't think he suspected a thing but how would I know...yes, yes, fine, but hang on...what do I call you?...Mike. Okay I'll be over when I've finished printing off these documents."

............

Later Felicia found Mike in one of the rooms that had been illegally fitted with a camera. He immediately filled her in on developments.

"We've got him on camera taking pictures of the name cards on each door."

"You mean he was stupid enough to leave the system turned on?"

"No, he shut it down alright but I had it back on in no time."

"But is he just doing it to get his rocks off or is their something far more sinister?"

Unknowingly Felicia had hit the nail on the head.

"Well we've also got him adjusting his secret camera and then wanking off in front of it, but who knows whether it was installed for a more menacing reason. That will need his input now he's been caught on tape."

"Jesus Christ."

She was clearly disgusted at the reference to him tossing himself off particularly knowing that she was probably the motivation. After all Felicia had seen the look in his eyes as he had scoped her out, but she soon recovered.

So now you'll arrest him?"

"Oh yes, in fact the police are outside his premises even as we speak.""

She smiled but it turned to a frown as something else occurred to Felicia.

"Is he watching us now?"

Mike turned his back on the spy camera and spoke ironically.

"Maybe, who knows? But as he has no sound he can't actually hear what we are saying."

Mike saw the distaste instantly appear on her face.

"So how will you know when they've got him?"

"That's easy. Someone will phone me."

"Oh of course."

"But it would help if he was distracted."

Mike saw the bewilderment appear on her face as he moved closer.

"Just put your arms around my neck and kiss me."

"Okay...but I don't like it...I don't mean the kissing bit but it's creepy doing something like that if he's watching."

"Then just think of the Queen."

She giggled and obeyed only to be interrupted by his phone which they both felt vibrate simultaneously it being sandwiched between their bodies.

"Yes very funny, ha-ha," he replied but didn't look particularly amused, "You can switch the system off now at your end, and that's an order."

But Felicia still had her arms wrapped around him, clearly reluctant to break away having felt his erection against her stomach.

"All done." He said but was brought up short when she replied in a silky voice.

"Oh no, you are not nearly done."

Felicia then broke away to purposefully hang her jacket over the concealed camera before pulling him to the nearest bed and growling in his ear.

"You have another duty to complete....but first help me out of these clothes."

She became totally abandoned once naked. He had never had a woman so ready, so turned on. By the time he was also stripped of clothes she had already brought herself off before welcoming him with legs opened wide.

Felicia said not a word as they rutted apart from the occasional grunt of pleasure although her long nails created havoc on his bare back but later, and as she was winding down from a second shattering orgasm, she whispered into Mike's ear.

"I hadn't realised how much this whole business had turned me on."

"So I had nothing to do with it?"

"Well not initially but if it helps your masculine pride I did masturbate twice last night and it was you who went down on me before I came for the second time."

THE END