A Breath of Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be no sex tonight, we had somehow relinquished all the passion we had this evening. But our naked forms did curl up lovingly as we kissed ourselves to sleep.

Chapter 4

She was nowhere to be found when I woke up. I couldn't believe she had left the room while I slept, somehow managing not to wake me. It seemed ridiculous. Rubbing my eyes and trying to will myself to full consciousness, I went to the washroom and thought about what I would say when I found her.

Just as expected, she was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She hadn't had any of it, she just sat there staring at it. It was obvious right away that she didn't know what to say either, and I suppose that should have made me feel a little more at ease. I wasn't. It was just awkward now, and the crazed hormones that guided me the previous night had all but disappeared as sleep was now the only thing on my mind. I wasn't even sure why I had bothered to get up.

"Hi," I sat down at the table. She gave a nervous glance, then smiled thoughtfully down at her cup.

"I think we need to discuss some things."

"Or we can forget it ever happened and go on with the moving process," I suggested, knowing it was a stupid one.

"Those things you told me last night… were they true?"

I hadn't realized what I had said, nor could I focus hard enough this early to remember much at all. "Uh, yeah…"

"I've wanted you too," her eyes looked up to meet mine. It had surprised the hell out of me, this sudden admission, when she had been so adamant about not touching me last night. I felt a little sick as her stare burned into me, I didn't know what to think. Of course I still wanted to fuck her, but not this second, and there was just something unsettling about how she said it.

"Oh," was all I could muster.

"Caleb, you have to promise me that you will never breath a word of this to anyone."

"Gonna cost you," I tried to make a joke, but the look she gave me meant she didn't take it as one.

"I'll do anything…" I had never seen her so jittery. She had always been so bold in her ways, but now… this submissive look. I had her, I could have her in any way I wanted, and she wouldn't protest. It was still so bloody early though, and my mind couldn't race in the way I wanted. I just had this sudden feeling that there were so many things I could do to her, 'would' do to her in the coming hours.

"It's that important to you?"

"If your mother ever found out… I'd lose my best friend. She can never know that we, that I… Please, Caleb."

I got out of my chair and moved toward her. I didn't know what I was going to do, or when we were going to start living out our fantasies, but for now I knew she needed to be held. And so that's what I did. She closed her eyes tightly and placed her head to my wrapped arms. "I love you, Anna. You've done so much for me, and now I'm going to repay you. But you have to give yourself over to me completely. From now on you belong to me."

"Oh, Caleb," she breathed silently.

"Tell me," I was starting to wake up. The realization that I could own her, use her, do whatever the hell I wanted to her was quickly beginning to wash over me. It was terrible, but I wanted to be inside of her, and she was my willing victim.

"I'm yours, sweetheart. But the girls could come home at any minute!"

"Then you'll have to keep quiet if you want to keep this a secret."

"Caleb, I'll submit to your sexual whims all you want, but don't go thinking I'm your slave."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I would live it instead. "Now come back to bed with me, I'm still really tired."

"Kiss me," she reached up and grabbed my face before I knew what was happening. She wanted it bad, all this pent up sexual aggression was finally erupting within her. It felt good, the heat of her hands on my face, the protruding wet tongue rubbing against my own, and the sudden rise of my member from its state of stasis. I needed to remind myself that I was in control, she just didn't know it yet. I would let it go for the time being, but soon she would know just how strong my power over her would be. In my mind, I now owned her. It was never intended to be an everlasting love, or a neverending affair, but at that moment I knew that I would take it to the extreme before I let her go. She was too sexy to pass up. I wish now that it had ended later that night. It was such an amazing day. Unfortunately for us, it would change the course of our lives forever.

Chapter 5

We got to the bed and she quickly threw off her gown. She must have really wanted to get it over with before one of her daughters got home. It irritated the fuck out of me, I needed time to enjoy this. I grabbed her face with my hands and forced our mouths together, thrusting my tongue deep towards her throat. Kneeling on the bed facing one another, I caressed my hands down her face to her neck, then her chest, and kneading lower to her firm, exposed breasts. She moaned softly as I pushed her down to the bed.

"Put it in," she breathed.

I wasn't ready for that, not yet. I threw off my shirt and pants, but then I shifted positions to face her legs. Pulling down my ruined underwear, I straddled myself above her head and lowered my hardening prick to her mouth.

"No, we have to hurry," the bitch quipped. Hungrily I lodged my lips to her dry cunt, not surprised she wasn't turned on as she had led me to believe in the kitchen. I sucked and licked at her labia, allowing my saliva to course into her hole as she began to moan more audibly. I was angry at the fact that she turned me on so easily, by doing absolutely nothing, when in my youth I should have had the upper hand. I pushed a finger inside her pussy and flimsily lapped at her clit, making myself more comfortable as my arms wrapped around her legs.

It was then that I felt her soft hands grab at my dick, stroking it twice and then placing it firmly against her lips.

I pulled apart her outer walls and replaced my finger with my tongue, her juices starting to flow now and her clit becoming engorged. It was an odd thing being upside down, but she seemed to be responding to it.

She rubbed the head of my cock against her lips, then her smooth cheeks, loving the feel of the soft skin. I knew the precum had started to ooze when her tongue licked at the tip and spread the slippery substance about the head. It felt incredible as she engulfed it into her mouth.

"Ah, fuck!" I cursed, she was winning this one. It was, afterall, Anna, that was sucking my cock. One of her hands began to caress my sack ever so softly as she stroked my penis with the other and sucked with an active tongue. She was in control, and I needed to take that away from her.

Lapping faster and more eagerly than before, I dug my tongue down further into her depths in an awkward upside-down fashion. I began to hump her face, slowly at first, taking control away from her hand, then harder. She moaned her dissatisfaction, and I loved it. My fucking got increasingly faster, I tried not to think of the beautiful sight beneath me as I humped and fucked her harder. Deeper and deeper with every thrust, she had no time to even breathe as I sank in and out. Involuntarily her lips were lathering my shaft from top to bottom with thick precum, her gagging sounds getting louder and more intense.

Finally, I had to cum. I pushed it down, deep into the back of her throat, hearing her gagging sounds as I forced my cum down into her depths. I left it there for a few seconds and then pulled out. She coughed and breathed for air uncontrollably, never once letting go of my shaft as it stroked the rest of the cum from my balls. She dipped it in and out a few more times, cleansing it of cum.

I rolled off and faced her, she was a fucking mess. Her eyes were bloodshot, she was gasping for breath, and she was completely covered in my juices. I grabbed the covers and wiped her faced sweetly, softly kissing her as I did.

"I don't want to get caught," she whined. "Maybe we've done more than we should for the time being. We can continue this later but right now it's just too risky."

It wasn't time to stop, not now that I was staring aimlessly into those eyes. They were so sincere, so loving. Our kiss continued, slowly and passionately in a much sweeter way than the session had started. Our tongues twirling in competition for dominancy, our juices swapping back and forth and our skin caressing softly against one another.

"I'm going to make love to you right now, and we aren't stopping for anything." Her body was placed carefully back to her bed as the kisses went on. I kissed my way from her mouth to her neck to her exposed breasts, our hearts pounding in unison.

Placing the head against her lips, parting them easily, I entered her for the first time. Further, deeper, warmer; she let out a moan as I sunk into her depths. I pushed as far inside as I could go and her arms pulled me tightly against her naked body. It only took a few short seconds for us to find a rhythm we were both comfortable with, I felt the urge to maintain a rather slow pace as I had never had unprotected sex in my life. The mixture of our substances on my exposed skin was almost unbearable for the first few thrusts as I struggled to gain control.

Creeeeeeeek.

FUCK, I realized immediately what the sound was. The front door of the house had been opened, one of the girls had come home.

"Mom?" the yell came. It was Lizzy's voice, the older of the two. I had barely even recognized it when Anna moved to get away from me, she was in total panic.

"Don't come in, I'm naked!" Anna hollered back as I kept her pinned to the bed. I didn't want to be caught, but the idea of it was hot. I guess I didn't think Lizzy would catch us, unless Anna started being really loud. So while she panicked, I stayed calm and collected, bending my head down and kissing her breasts and neck.

"Uh, 'kay… I'm home."

"Did you have fun?" Anna tried to push me off of her.

"Yeah," came the reply. It sounded closer now, she was probably fixing a snack in the kitchen. I was getting really annoyed with Anna's resistance, pushing my cock deeper into her depths now as she tried to sound casual.

"We have to stop!" the whisper sounded in my ear. I wasn't stopping now, it felt too damn good. I mustered up every bit of will power I could and started fucking her fast and hard, holding her in place with my arms and kissing her mouth once again. A muffled moan escaped into me, and I knew if I kept this up, it would be extremely difficult for her to keep being as quiet as she had been.

"So are you almost done packing?" Lizzy pressed on from somewhere outside the bedroom. If she could only see her mother now, gripping onto me hard with every limb…

"…" her breathing prevented her from answering. She could no longer say anything without sounding out of breath. Instead, a she let out a small cry that was probably louder than we realized.

Lizzy must not have been too interested in the packing ordeal, for she didn't say anything more on it. "I'm heading out again for a bit. Bye!"

We heard the door close and Anna let out a much needed moan of pleasure. I may have let a small one out myself. "Oh, god! Caleb!" she pressed our mouths together hungrily as I fucked and fucked and fucked. I was getting close but I was determined to wait until she came.

"Cum, baby, cum on my cock!" I whispered. Our eyes met in a deep stare as I saw something washing over her.

"Don…don't cum inside of me!" she pleaded as her orgasm started to overtake her.

"Ohhh, Anna I'm gonna do it…" the thought was too much.

"No! I could… ohhh…" her eyes closed tightly and she began to shake uncontrollably. This was it, she was cumming for me, and I was only seconds away from my own mindblowing orgasm.

"Aw," I breathed in satisfaction. "Take it, take it, baby!" I released my cum deep inside of her, our bodies writhing in unison. It was pure ecstasy, the knowledge that I may be impregnating her. This woman that I worshipped, this goddess, was taking my seed! I kissed her hard as I humped the last few thrusts of my orgasm away, making sure that she received every last drop I could give. When it was over, I collapsed comfortably on top of her soft flesh.

"Oh my god," she peeped. "What have you done?" I could hear the strain in her voice, she was starting to sob. Of course she would blame the entire thing on me, the cunt. If she didn't want me to come inside she could have pushed me off of her when she told me not to. I wasn't angry though, I felt too relaxed then.

"I love you, Anna," I held her tightly. She said nothing, but her arms squeezed back at me. "Tell me you love me too," I begged. I had just witnessed her in submission, but now I wanted her to admit it.

"I do, I just…" she trailed off. She didn't, and neither did I. I had dominated her, and in doing so, had lost my sense of endearment for her. She was no longer that mother figure I adored so much, or at least, not in the same way she had been. But I suppose the care was there on my part. She on the other hand, needed to believe me. I knew it, I just knew all too well… she needed to fall in love with me. She needed it more than she needed me to fuck her.

"You just what?"

"This is just so wrong. Your parents would kill me if they knew. Their friendship means more to me than you'll ever know."

"I want to mean more to you than that," I placed my chin to her chest and looked into her eyes.

"Sweetheart," she ran her hand through my hair lovingly, her falling tears forgotten. "I need you to promise me that no one will ever find out about this."

Her words struck a familiar cord within me. I had meant to experience her once, maybe twice, and let it alone. But after knowing how beautiful intercourse with this woman could be, I just had to have her again. I wanted her to be mine.

"No one will ever find out, as long as you stay with me."

To be continued…

12