A Breathtaking Night

Story Info
Emmalee has a crush on Hank.
1.7k words
4.19
106.5k
22
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmalee looked around the room, making sure none of her father's guests needed anything. The waiters and waitresses they'd hired seemed to be taking care of everyone perfectly. Smiling and nodding to some of the guests, Emmalee scanned the crowd for one person in particular. Ah, of course. He was surrounded by no less than four tall, beautiful, reed thin women.

Emmalee shook her head. Being barely five feet tall and very curvaceous, she never stood a chance against Hank Johnson's typical "groupies". Not to mention he also thought of her as a kid. He couldn't seem to grasp the fact that she was a grown-up now that she'd turned eighteen. She'd had a crush on him since she first laid eyes on him seven years ago. Over the years, that crush had slowly but steadily turned to love.

She knew it was unlikely that Hank would ever think of her "that" way unless something drastic happened. Which was why she'd chosen the outfit she wore tonight.

At thirty-seven, Hank thought he was way too old for an eighteen year old even if they did have a lot in common.

From across the room, Emmalee admired his dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes. His rugged good looks attracted many women, but not one of them had been able to tie him down.

Hank seemed to feel her stare because he suddenly looked up and met her eyes. Smiling, he mumbled something to the women standing with him and slowly made his way through the crowd to her side.

As he walked towards her, Emmalee noticed his eyes taking in her outfit. She knew she looked good in the figure-hugging strapless white sheath that's hem ended three inches above her knees.

"What are you wearing, Emma?" He asked with a growl.

Emmalee looked down at herself. "A dress?"

"Barely. Your father actually let you out of your room wearing that?" He asked in surprise.

"Unlike some people, Daddy realizes that I'm an adult and can wear whatever I want. Besides, I look good."

"You look beautiful, Emma. It's just you look too...well...sexy." Hank whispered the last word.

Emmalee's heart skipped a beat then thudded madly to catch up. "Really?"

Hank nodded.

"I didn't think you ever noticed what I wore." She commented with a blush.

"I always notice." He glanced around, grabbed her small hand, and pulled her out a side door that led into the private library. Locking the door behind them, he switched on the light then turned to face her. Staring down at her from his much more substantial height, he frowned at her. "You've got to understand, Emma. When you wear an outfit like that, it gives men ideas. Not so nice ideas."

Emmalee's eyes widened. "Does it give you any not so nice ideas, Hank?"

Hank closed his eyes then nodded slowly.

"Well, it's about damn time."

Hank's eyes snapped open. "What do you mean by that?"

Emmalee blushed again. "Do you know how long I've been trying to get your attention?"

"No."

Emmalee rolled her eyes. "Seems like ages. You've just never really noticed me."

"Emmalee Charleen. You have no idea. You're just too young for me. For God's sake, girl, you've just turned eighteen. Plus, I'm really good friends with your father. I don't think he'd take too kindly to me hooking up with his princess." Emmalee didn't know if he was trying harder to convince her or himself.

"Hank, do you honestly see any of that as a problem? Because I don't. We're both adults. If we find each other attractive, why should there be anything stopping us? Or is that it? Do you not find me attractive? I know I'm not tall ... model-thin ... or blonde like your usual women."

Hank shook his head. "God, baby. Don't insult yourself like that. You're beautiful. Your body is what a woman's is supposed to look like. You have bountiful curves that make a man want to bury his face..Ahem...Nevermind that. Emma, you are perfect. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently."

"So, it's really just the age thing? Mainly?" Emmalee asked with a blush. She'd never known Hank saw her that way.

Hank nodded. "Although, the more we talk about it, the less I seem to care about it. But, I also enjoy our friendship. I don't want to lose that."

Emmalee grabbed his huge hands. "Hank, I don't want to lose out on a chance at happiness. Do you?"

Hank shook his head. His thumbs rubbed against the palms of her small hands sensuously, making her shiver. "Are you positive you want to see where this goes?"

Emmalee nodded. "But what I really want is to get you in bed."

Hank's eyes widened. "What?"

Emmalee giggled. "Oh, the look on your face was priceless."

Hank shook his head. "You never talk that way...just surprised me."

"I know." She said with a laugh. "Now, will you show me how to kiss?"

He looked down into her eyes, losing himself in her big hazel eyes. Her full lips parted. Her little pink tongue swept out to wet her suddenly dry lips, readying herself for his mouth. Hank groaned. His head lowered slowly as his hands cupped her face. Slowly, sensuously, quietly, their lips finally touched. Softly at first, his mouth traced hers. His tongue darted out to taste. Emmalee opened her mouth allowing him entrance as he groaned his pleasure. She had never known a kiss could be so sensuous. Such a turn on.

His mouth continued to make passionate love to hers as his hands slowly moved down to her shoulders, her arms, her waist, her hips, then slowly, oh, so slowly, they moved up to the undersides of her ample breasts. Emmalee gasped as his thumbs flicked across her pebbled nipples, causing them to harden even more. His knee wedged itself between her legs causing her dress to ride up as he put much needed pressure on her pussy with his thigh.

His hands left her breasts momentarily as he touched her stocking clad thighs, parting them to give himself uninhibited access to her throbbing wetness. His fingers found her panties soaked with her fragrant desire. Pushing aside the silken material, his thumb unerringly found her clit, causing her to writhe against his hand as he brought even more pleasure crashing upon her. All the while, his mouth never left hers. He continued to kiss her lovely lips, groaning into her mouth as he found her lower opening and gently inserted a finger into it.

"You're so tight, baby. You feel so good." He whispered against her mouth. "Do you like this?"

Emmalee nodded.

Hank moved his mouth down her delicious skin, nibbling her neck, her shoulders, the tops of her breasts. With his teeth, he tugged the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts. Finally, he took a hardened nipple into his mouth. His tongue and teeth played with it as he suckled. Emmalee arched her back then turned a bit to allow him access to her other aching breast. He laved this one with the same attention, causing her legs to buckle.

Grasping her hips, Hank steadied her against the door. His fingers pushed the hem of her dress up around her waist as he lowered himself to his knees in front of her. Emmalee looked down at him in confusion then gasped in pleasure as his mouth and tongue made contact with her heated pussy. His hot mouth devoured her aching wetness as he groaned against her. "You taste so good, Emma." He mumbled before continuing his pleasuring of her.

Emmalee tensed as some unknown feeling came upon her. "Hank?" She asked, frightened, as the feelings built and built.

"Let it go, baby. It's okay. Trust me." His mouth went back to tasting her with even more fervor as he knew she was very close to her first orgasm.

Emmalee let the feelings wash over her, trusting him to guide her safely to the other side. Her body throbbed against his mouth as the most wonderful feelings she'd ever imagined took control of her. "Ohhh...Hank..." Her hands grasped his hair, holding him to her as she came.

Hank slowly lapped at her juices, calming her. He slowly stood, his hands running up and down her body, his mouth laving her breasts with wet kisses, keeping her aroused. Ready for him. Undoing his slacks, he let his throbbing dick out and rubbed it against her clit. He grasped her legs and wrapped them around his waist. His cockhead found her drenched opening. Slowly, oh, so slowly, he entered her. Her eyes registered her slight discomfort, which was eased somewhat by her juices. "You okay?" He asked in concern.

Emmalee nodded. Her lips found his neck and she nibbled at it as his hips began to move. His huge cock filled her as her insides clenched around him. Hank groaned into her mouth as he moved in and out of her. His fingers grasped her firm ass as he pulled her tighter against him, bringing him deeper inside her. "You feel so damn good, baby. You're gonna make me come."

His movements became faster. Harder. He felt her pussy walls tightening around his cock and he knew she was close to coming again. He held his own orgasm back until he heard her moan his name in ecstasy as she came. His hips pumped faster until he found his own release. "Ohh, yes..Emma..."

Both of their breathing was ragged as they tried to catch their breath. Hank slowly let Emma's legs slide down until they touched the floor. He rained kisses on any of her skin he could reach. "Oh, baby. That was amazing. Are you okay?"

Emmalee nodded shyly. "That was....out of this world, Hank. Unbelievable."

"I agree." Hank adjusted their clothing. "It was more than I ever imagined it could be."

Emmalee kissed him. "Thank you."

Hank laughed. "Well, that's a new one. No need to thank me, darlin'. Just tell me you don't regret it. And that we'll be doing it again."

Emmalee giggled. "I'll never regret it. And I can guarantee we'll be doing it again. Every chance we get."