A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers

Rubbing his eyes, Mike stood and walked around the room for a few moments, stretching out his legs and arms as he paced. Soon, however, he sensed the presence of another person in the room.

"Hey there, sexy. Come here often?" came a sweet voice behind him.

Smirking, he replied, "Only when I'm looking for a hookup."

Mike turned slowly and found Melody, sprawled out on the bed in her workout clothes. Mike's boxer briefs immediately began to tighten at seeing her in her tight outfit with her hair pulled back into a sexy ponytail.

"Too bad I don't do hookups. I'm not that kind of girl," she retorted. "Oh well... I guess it will never work between us..."

Approaching the bed, he pounced on top of her, pinning her to the bed as he passionately pressed his lips against hers. "We'll see about that," he whispered as they parted.

Breathing heavily, she replied, "I suppose... I can be persuaded."

As the couple sat up on the bed, Mike asked, "I assume you're done with your training? How did it go?"

Nodding, she answered, "Uh huh, went very well. Selena's a tough teacher, but it was exactly what I needed. You won't believe some of the things I can do now!"

"Awesome! Tell me about them!"

Getting a mischievous look in her eye, Melody replied, "Actually... I think I'd rather show you."

Melody took Mike's hand in hers, squeezing it reassuringly. With a flash of blue light, the couple suddenly found themselves standing on top of the Pyramid of Giza.

"Holy shit!" Mike screamed.

"Impressed?" she asked playfully.

"Fuck yes!"

"Good! Cause we're not done yet."

Taking his hand again, Melody took Mike on a whirlwind tour of the world, hitting some of the most famous locations known to man. They started out on the Great Wall of China, landing on the highest point, from which they could see for miles in all directions. After stops at the Taj Mahal, the Golden Gate Bridge, Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, and the roof of the Empire State Building, the couple eventually ended up at the summit of Mount Everest.

"Holy... shit... this is too much, Melody," Mike marveled. "I can't even feel the cold here! And the air, it's perfectly normal!"

"But of course," Melody said with a laugh. "Can't have my hubby passing out just as I show him the best thing Selena taught me, now can I?"

"There's more?!"

"Yep. Check it out." Conjuring up her sword, she handed it to Mike for him to inspect.

"Oh man, this is cool. The engravings... the craftsmanship... just incredible." Testing the blade lightly with his thumb, he asked, "I assume, with a blade this sharp, that this isn't a ceremonial sword, is it?"

"Nope," she replied. "This sword is the signature weapon of the Water Jinn. Selena has one just like it. But the sword itself is only one part of the equation."

Taking the weapon in her hand, she walked down the trail a bit, reaching a boulder. Mike watched in amazement as the sword began to glow with a blue light, before firing a beam from the tip that turned the boulder into solid ice. As Melody charged the weapon again, she kicked her foot in the snow a bit to form a bowl. Pointing the sword at the bowl, she fired another beam that filled it with a pool of water.

"Holy crap, that's awesome!" he shouted.

"Come check it out!" she replied.

Joining her, Mike found that, despite the frigid temperatures, the water was perfectly warm. "Incredible..."

Giggling, she explained, "As a Major Water Genie, I now have control over all forms of water, including ice and steam. Additionally, I can now use all of my powers at will, rather than only having access to some of them, such as superhuman strength and slowing time, for the purposes of protection. My body is still getting used to it, but the potential benefits are undeniable."

"That's so hot..."

"Yep. Almost as hot as my husband," she said seductively.

In seeing her new strength and confidence, Mike suddenly found himself overcome with lust and desire. "Turn around," he said simply.

Flashing a wicked grin, Melody thrust her sword into the ground and turned to face the rocky wall, thrusting her ass out at Mike. "Like this?"

"Perfect." Approaching her, he caressed her as momentarily before slipping his fingers into the waistband of her blue workout shorts. He slid both the shorts and her panties down in one motion, eliciting a lustful giggle from Melody. As she wiggled her ass in his face, he playfully spanked her cheeks, lightly kissing them in the same spots afterwards.

"Ooooh, yes," Melody purred. "It's been a whole twenty-four hours since I've had your cock inside of me... that's just criminal."

As his breathing became more labored from his building excitement, Mike began to trace the lips of her dripping pussy with his fingers. "I agree... guess we've got to do something about that."

Standing, he unbuckled the belt of his jeans and slid the pants down to his ankles. He left his hunter green polo on; this was no time to draw things out. Approaching her from behind, Mike first teased her with the tip of his cock against her entrance, coating his head in her sweet juices. Melody gasped with anticipation; she absolutely loved everything this man did to her. Finally done teasing her, his eyes bulged with pleasure as he pushed his throbbing member into her sopping wet tunnel.

"God yes," Melody hissed, losing herself in ecstasy. "My hand... has nothing on this..."

"I would hope not," Mike whispered into her ear, beginning to thrust into her. Rubbing her curvy ass with his hands, his strokes were strong and methodical, hitting every pleasure center to perfectly enhance the excitement of both of them. Even after all these years, Melody's pussy was still incredibly tight; Mike could never get enough of how she always seemed to clamp down on his cock as he explored her.

Increasing the speed of his movements, Melody's breasts began to jiggle and heave in her sports bra, causing her nipples to rub slightly against the material of the garment. This, in turn, made her even wetter, the heavenly aroma of her pussy only serving to spur Mike on. She grinned and bit her lower lip in excitement as he grabbed her waist, giving him better leverage with which to pound her womanhood.

"Ohhhhhh, baby," she moaned. "Please... don't stop... I need your cock..."

Mike could only grunt in response. Giving her ass a light spank, he continued thrusting into her, his balls lightly slapping against her clit. Placing his hand on the small of her back, he grinned at feeling her labored breathing from their passionate fucking. He could see Melody leaning forward, her hair beginning to fall into her face, and got a very fun idea. Reaching his hand forward, he gently collected her red wine hair and pulled it back out of her face.

"Oh God!" Melody gasped in excitement. Instinctively craning her head back, she suddenly realized that her man now had control of her from both the front and the back. "Oh... wow... this is... hot," she whimpered as he gently held her hair.

"Thought you might like it," he replied with a grin.

Holding onto the rock wall for dear life, Melody egged him on. "Yes, baby... please... give it to me... give me... your... cum," she panted seductively.

Still clutching her hair, Mike slipped his other hand around to fondle her jiggling breasts. "You want my cum, huh?" he said, verbally torturing her as he fondled her nipples through her sports bra.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she begged. "I... I need you... I need my husband to fucking explode inside my pussy!" Her cries of ecstasy echoed across the mountains as she began to feel her orgasm approaching.

Mike released her hair and breasts, moving his hands to her waist to get a firm grip as he finished her off. As he held her, he began to jackhammer his cock into Melody's pussy, finally setting off the spasms of her climax.

"Oh Mike... oh yes, FUCK ME! MASTERRRRRR!" she screamed, cumming full force from the sheer power of his thrusts.

The sensation of her pussy clenching around his engorged cock combined with her squeals of delight were too much for Mike to withstand. Giving himself over completely, he finally unleashed a torrent of cum into Melody's beckoning pussy.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH!"

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" she replied in earnest, feeling her favorite sensation in the universe: her husband's cum filling her up completely.

The pair leaned against each other for several minutes, panting and gasping as they regained their senses. Though he had long gone soft from his massive orgasm, Mike kept his cock within the folds of his wife's pussy for as long as his body would allow him to.

Stroking his fingers along her back gently, he said, "Wow... that was really hot. You haven't called me 'master' in years."

Giggling, she replied, "Guess that's how bad I needed you. It just kinda slipped out in the moment."

"No complaints from me."

Melody muffled another shriek of delight as Mike slipped his cock out of her pussy. The pair then began redressed themselves, knowing they would need to start their work soon.

"So, what have you been up to while I was training?" Melody asked.

"Yesterday, I spent most of the day with King Ardashir. We tracked down the location of the first servant genie, and began researching her master. I've been going over the records he loaned me about that master, and I think we'll be just fine this first go-around; seems that we're being thrown a softball to start with. I'll explain more back in the room."

"Sounds great," Melody said. Making a few final adjustments to her clothes and hair, she asked, "Ready to head back?"

Buckling his belt, Mike replied, "Let's do it."

Taking each other's hands, the pair disappeared in a flash of blue light.

*****

Adjusting his glasses, Connor Preston strolled across the campus of Clemson University. To the casual observer, he was as unassuming as could be for an eighteen year-old college freshman. He was tall and lanky, had shaggy black hair, and a pale, almost ghostly look about him. Still, that hardly seemed to matter these days. Glancing down at the signet ring on his hand, he smiled to himself, recounting his incredible fortune of the last month.

After his grandfather had passed away, his will specifically instructed that an old signet ring was to be bequeathed to Connor, no exceptions. The ring was inscribed with the symbol of a mountain, which was the initial element that had peaked his curiosity. Remembering that signet rings had been used throughout history to seal documents with wax, verifying the origin of said documents, he decided to try it out for himself. One Saturday night, while everyone else on campus was out partying, he sat alone in his dorm room with a candle.

Dripping a few globs of wax onto a sheet of paper, he then pressed the ring into the wax, creating the seal. As soon as he had, the ring began to spew a cloud of green smoke, knocking him out cold. Upon awaking, he sat in the presence of the most beautiful girl he had ever known. Learning that this eighteen year-old blonde bombshell was actually a genie, bound to do his bidding in all matters of love and sex for eternity, he had named her Amber.

"Amber, I'm home," Connor called, entering his dorm.

"Yay! Master is home, now we can play!" she cheered, bouncing up and down while clapping.

"Fuck yes we can," he replied with a smirk, throwing his backpack into the corner. "Last class is cancelled for the day, got all afternoon. Now, what oh what can we do with all that time?"

"What indeed?" an unfamiliar voice called out from behind them.

Connor spun around, his adrenaline pumping from the sound of an intruder in his home. He now saw a man appearing to be several years older than him sitting at his desk chair. The man did not seem to be threatening, but carried a quiet confidence about him. As he stood, Connor took a step back cautiously.

"Who are you?" Connor demanded.

"The name's Mike. I've been looking forward to meeting you, Connor Preston."

"I've never seen you before. How do you know me?" he replied warily.

Chuckling, Mike replied, "It's a long story, but suffice to say, I know the one thing about you, Connor, that nobody knows."

His mind was racing; Connor was panicking at the thought of someone discovering Amber's secret. Deciding to play it cool to see just how much this guy knew, he said, "Pretty sure I don't know what you're talkin' about, old man."

"Really?" Mike answered, unfazed. "You sure about that? I mean, after all, that's quite a beautiful ring you're wearing. I'd bet that there's more to it than meets the eye. What do you think Amber?"

Standing between the man and Amber, Connor's eyes narrowed. "How do you know her name?"

"I know more than just her name. I know that she's a genie."

As Connor stood there in stunned silence, he felt Amber's gentle touch on his arm. "Master, do not be afraid. I can alter his memories to keep my true nature a secret. There is nothing to be worried about."

Shaking his head, Mike said, "Sorry, that won't work on me. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us."

"Us?" Connor asked, cocking his eyebrow.

Nodding, Mike replied, "Yep. I want you to meet my wife, Melody."

In a flash of blue light, Connor now saw a woman appear next to Mike. He was instantly awestruck; she was stunningly beautiful, almost as beautiful as Amber herself. Her deep red hair and striking emerald eyes were her most notable features, although her incredibly curvaceous body was a close second.

"Hello, Connor," she said with a sweet smile.

"Um... hi," he replied hesitantly.

Wrapping her arms around Connor's waist, Amber asked him, "Master, do you know what she is?"

Nodding, he said, "You're a genie too, aren't you?"

"I am," Melody said simply.

"I apologize for startling you like this, but I've always had a reputation for being... rather blunt," Mike said. "Connor, we have something important we need to ask you about."

"What is that?" he asked.

Melody began to explain, saying, "As I'm sure you are aware, all servant genies in this world are bound to certain laws and regulations. For example, Amber can grant you any wish you can think of, so long as it is within the realm of love, sex, and intimacy, but any wish that is not within this realm, even if it is within the scope of her overall power, cannot be granted. The Council of Four, a group of the four most powerful Jinn in the world, governs these laws. We are here today at their request."

Mike continued, "The Council has recently seen fit to amend these laws, specifically to make it so that no servant genie can interfere with the free will of a sentient, intelligent being. These amendments have gone into effect in the last couple of days. However, they only apply to those genies that have yet to be released from their vessels. That's why we are here today."

"I don't get it. What does all of this have to do with Amber and me?" Connor asked.

"These new laws are not currently in effect for Amber, as she was released before the amendments were adopted," Melody replied. "When you released her from the ring, you entered into a binding magical contract with her. These new laws can only alter that contract if you, her master, agree to it. We are here to ask if you would agree to these changes."

"If I may ask, what would prompt the Council to consider such changes?" Amber chimed in.

"It's a long story, so I won't bore you with the details. I will tell you, however, that the Council has seen over the course of the last century the importance of free will as it relates to humans, and came to the conclusion that any interference with it ran the risk of upsetting the delicate balance of the world in which we live," Melody explained.

With a look of understanding in her eyes, Amber turned to Connor, saying, "Master, the decision of whether or not to accept these changes is entirely yours, and I will support you no matter what."

Taking her hand, Connor replied, "I... I really don't know." Thinking for a few minutes, he asked, "What would accepting these changes realistically mean?"

Melody replied, "The letter of the law would state, and I quote, 'No genie shall force an intelligent, sentient being, using any magical or physical means, to engage in any activity or decision unless they would otherwise have chosen to engage in said activity or decision of their own accord.' That's what the law says."

Mike continued, "Essentially, it means that, if a girl would not choose to sleep with you on her own under the current circumstances, you could not use Amber's power to make her sleep with you, or want to sleep with you. This doesn't mean that you could not get to know her and develop a relationship normally, resulting in a sexual relationship, but it means that Amber cannot force that relationship to occur or develop. Other matters of choice and free will are also subject to this, though this is obviously the most common scenario. Make sense?"

Nodding, he answered, "I think so. I guess... that's a pretty good rule to have around." After a nod of confirmation from Amber, he said, "Ok, I'll agree to it. What do I have to do?"

"If the two of you will face each other and join hands, I'll take care of everything," Melody replied.

Taking Amber's hands, Connor gazed into her icy blue eyes and winked reassuringly at her. She beamed right back at him, squeezing her tiny hands around his.

Approaching the pair, Melody instructed, "Close your eyes, please." As they did so, Melody placed her hands on their foreheads, causing a ring of pale blue light to appear around the trio. Melody then spoke, "As a representative of the Council of Four, I am authorized to make the aforementioned amendments to the magical contract binding Connor and Amber. Do the two of you understand and accept the changes as they have been explained to you?"

"We do," Connor said, as Amber nodded in agreement.

"Very well. The contract is so amended," Melody replied. With a brilliant flash, the light disappeared. "All done," Melody said playfully, stepping back from the pair.

Walking over to Connor, Mike extended his hand, saying, "Connor, I want to congratulate you on making a smart, mature decision today. It's the right thing to do, and I thank you for hearing us out on this matter."

"No problem," he replied, shaking Mike's hand. "So, is there anything else we need to do? With all this legalese, do we need to sign anything?"

Melody giggled. "Well, since you asked, the only thing necessary to completely finalize the new magical contract between you and Amber is... to have sex with her. I guess you could consider that the signature."

Taking Melody's hand, Mike winked and said, "We'll give you two some privacy. Take care of yourselves. Have a great life."

"Wait! Will... we ever see you again?" Connor asked.

Mike shook his head no. "There's no need. You two are in charge of your lives from here on out." In his best Doc Brown impersonation, Mike concluded, "Just make it a good one, Marty, both of you!"

Connor laughed at the Back to the Future reference, giving a Boy Scout salute as Mike and Melody disappeared in a flash of light. Sitting on his bed, he quietly pondered everything that had happened that day.

Ok then... apparently there are other genies in the world. I wonder how many? And that Melody... she couldn't have been just a normal genie, she seemed way to powerful. Wonder what her story is?

His thoughts were soon interrupted by Amber's soft touch on his shoulder. Looking up, his eyes widened at the sight of her outfit. She was dressed in a fitted, black suit and pencil skirt, complemented by a pair of shiny black pumps. Her white blouse tightly encased her ample breasts, and her golden blonde hair was pulled up into a long ponytail. She had completed the ensemble with a pair of glasses, giving her a nerdy, yet irresistible look.

auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers