A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,174 Followers

"Mr. Preston," she said, her voice dripping with lust, "I believe we have some important legal matters that require your... attention."

Smiling at the little role-play she had come up with, Connor replied, "Ah, yes... thank you for reminding me, Ms. Stone. If you will please assume the position." He motioned to his desk on the other side of the dorm room.

"But of course, sir," she said with a smile. Walking slowly over to the desk, her curvy ass swayed with every step she took. Bending over the desk, she stuck her ass in the air, wiggling it seductively at Connor. "I'm ready for your dick-tation, Mr. Preston."

Unbuckling the belt of his jeans, he slipped his pants off as he walked up behind Amber. Connor smiled as he slowly slid her skirt up over her butt, exposing her pussy lips to him. "Why Ms. Stone, you aren't wearing any panties today!"

"I apologize, sir," she replied, looking over her shoulder at him. "I ran out of change to do my laundry this weekend... please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad, Ms. Stone, I'm just... disappointed. Still, if money is that much a concern, I suppose I can provide an opportunity for you to earn a raise."

"Oh, you are too kind, Mr. Preston! What must I do?"

Stroking her bare pussy lips with his fingers, Connor replied, "Well, for starters, your pussy is far too dry. Your health is my first and foremost concern, and a wet pussy is a healthy pussy."

"If you say so, sir. Oh my... it's already getting wetter!"

"Excellent," he commented, coating his fingers with her juices. "I can certainly tell that you are becoming healthier by the second. Now then, if you want to earn more money as my personal assistant, you will need to become adept at anticipating my every need. This is a demanding profession, after all, and you must be prepared for all manner of... intrusions." As he said the last word, Connor pushed his throbbing six-inch member into Amber's tight pussy.

"Gahh..." she moaned in pleasure. "I... understand... Mr. Preston."

Beginning to thrust into her steadily, he grabbed a pen and notepad from the desk in front of him. "Very good," he said. "Now then, in order to best make use of your skills and abilities as my assistant, I would like you to please tell me what you feel are your greatest... assets."

Gripping the desk tightly from his measured fucking, Amber replied, "I... am an excellent people person... able to get along with any client of yours. I can also regularly... oh fuck!" she cried as he thrust deep inside of her.

"Language, Ms. Stone! We do not talk like that around here," he replied sternly, a huge grin spreading across his face.

"I am so sorry sir. As I was... saying... I can regularly recall details of conversations... more accurately than anyone I have met. The context of any meeting... that I attend... will not be lost, I can assure you."

"Hmm," Connor mused, slightly increasing his tempo. "Very impressive. What else?"

Looking over her shoulder with a seductive look in her eyes, Amber said, "I also have impeccable writing skills. Pens, pencils, I have always been extremely skilled in using... long... rigid objects."

"That's quite a skill, Ms. Stone. Would you care to demonstrate?"

"Of course, sir! I'd love to... ah!"

Quickly pulling his cock out of her, Connor took a step back, saying, "Very good. Now, please get on your knees. I have a long rigid object here for you to demonstrate your skills with."

"Oh my!" she marveled, kneeling before him. "This is much larger than any object I've worked with before. I hope I can... handle it."

"Oh, you will. That is, if you want the raise we've discussed."

Beginning to slowly stroke his cock, still glistening with her pussy juices, she replied, "Yes sir, I will not disappoint you."

As she continued pumping his length with her right hand, she undid the top two buttons of her blouse with her left, revealing her bulging cleavage, held by a lacy red bra. She stroked him for several minutes, keeping him from approaching orgasm all the while. Hearing his moans of pleasure increasing, she looked up at him with a wicked look in her eye.

"Truthfully, Mr. Preston, while I do have excellent manual skills, my real talent lies in my... oral skills."

Smiling, Connor replied, "Those are quite possibly the most important skills one can have for this job. However, boasting about them is meaningless without proper application, wouldn't you agree?"

"Most definitely, sir," she answered. Keeping her eyes locked on his, Amber licked his shaft from base to tip, savoring her pussy juices as she did so. As she reached his head, she flicked her tongue against it a few times, tasting the drops of precum that had formed. She giggled as she licked her lips; Amber so loved the taste of his cum.

"Ms. Stone, I would advise against prolonging your demonstration for longer than necessary," Connor said. "Otherwise, you could be considered a tease."

"Yes sir," she replied. Without another word, she engulfed his cock inside her mouth, sucking him vigorously and fully intending to make him cum as quickly as possible. Connor gazed into her icy blue eyes as she sucked him, loving the innocent, vulnerable look she gave off from behind her glasses. A tingle of excitement shot through Amber as he gently stroked her hair, silently urging her on. Sensing he was close to orgasm, she grabbed the base of his cock firmly with one hand, sucking the tip feverishly as she jacked him off. The dual sensations were simply too much for Connor to withstand. Giving up, he allowed himself to pass the point of no return.

"Mr. Preston, please cum for me. I need you feel your hot sperm all over my face," Amber begged. Pumping his cock a final few times, she finally triggered his explosion, squealing in delight as he spattered his seed all over her face and glasses. Giggling in pleasure, she cleaned his cum off of herself, licking her finger dry each time, knowing all the while it was one of Connor's biggest turn-ons.

Sitting back on his bed, Connor sighed contently. "Well... that was fun," he said with a huge grin. "Time for a nap, I think."

"If you insist, Mr. Preston," Amber cooed, lying down next to him. "Although, we were told that us having sex is the equivalent to a signature for finalizing the new terms of our magical contract."

"Yeah?" Connor asked, unsure of where she was going.

"Well... we have no way to be certain of whether or not you blowing your load all over my face qualifies as such. I think, just to be on the safe side, you need to blow your load into my pussy." Putting on her best innocent face, she said, "For the sake of clarity, after all."

"Who am I to defy that logic?" Connor mused happily, pulling the covers over them as he attacked Amber once more.

auguy86
auguy86
1,174 Followers