A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, just because the doctor ordered me not to have sex doesn't mean I can't spoil my wonderful husband," Chloe said with a grin. Lowering the zipper of his suit pants, she gently guided his hardening cock out from his boxers, lightly brushing her fingertips along its length.

"But if someone hears us?"

"Um, we'remarried. Besides, I think the world knows just how hot I am for you, so it's not like this is an earth-shattering secret."

Before he could protest further, Chloe wrapped her left hand around the base of his eight-inch cock, gently pumping him with the slightest amount of pressure. The sight of her engagement ring traveling up and down his length was quite a stunning visual for Sam.

"Good God... you're insatiable, woman."

"Some things never change, Mr. President."

Having now brought him up to full attention, Chloe parted her full lips and slowly began to take his cock into her mouth. She started slowly, going only about two inches down before returning to the tip. On the next circuit, she increased her path by an inch, and then another, and then another. Her agonizingly slow pace was driving Sam completely bonkers, keeping him fully aroused yet never putting him in danger of cumming too soon. He gently ran his fingers through her thick hair, brushing a strand out of her face as she sucked him. However, the second she felt a slight bit of pressure on the back of her head, Chloe playfully slapped his hand away.

"Nuh uh, you naughty boy. I'm the one in control here."

"Tease."

"Oh, you want me to stop teasing you, Mr. President? You want me to actually try and get you off?" she cooed.

"Holy shit, again with the 'Mr. President' bit..."

Jacking his cock with her hand, she replied, "Never gonna get old."

Continuing her strokes at the base of his cock, Chloe resumed her sucking as well, keeping her mouth near his head. Her motions were shorter and more precise, quickly building his arousal to intense levels. Sam gripped the armrests of his chair tightly; it was all he could do to try and stave off his explosion a little longer, but Chloe was on to him.

"You need to cum, Mr. President," Chloe urged him. "You need to cum in your wife's mouth, and she's going to swallow every last drop of you. After all, we can't have your cum get all over the place, showing the whole world just how much of a dirty... naughty... girl... I am."

"Holy shit... holy shit... holy, holy, holy, hoOOOLY FUCK!!!"

Sam's orgasm arrived in full force, seeming to shake his entire body in the process. His cock shot spurt after spurt of hot, thick cum, coating his lovely wife's mouth and throat with his seed. Chloe moaned in pleasure all the while, swallowing his seed and milking his engorged manhood for every last drop, until she was finally satisfied with her efforts. Having fully spoiled her husband, she gently placed his cock back inside his pants and zipped him up, patting his groin for good measure.

"Just remember, you owe me Mr. President."

Sam chuckled. "That I do." Glancing around the office in his post-orgasm afterglow, Sam noticed something strange approaching the windows of the office. As it drew closer, it appeared to be a person of some sort, wearing black armor and a helmet in the shape of a bull. Suddenly, he realized that the figure wasn't slowing down one bit. "Chloe, get down!" he shouted, diving on top of her just as the windows shattered. Shards of glass peppered the room, but neither occupant was hurt thanks to Sam's quick thinking.

"Mr. President, what an honor," came a muffled voice from within the helmet.

"Wha... what do you want?" Sam asked, his voice trembling in fear.

"The world, Mr. President. I want the world."

*****

Melody hacked and slashed with her scimitar, wounding several opposing soldiers in her frenzied attack. Noticing a group of about ten or so approaching, she immediately froze the ground and made the ice branch upwards, freezing their feet to the concrete. Finally, one soldier from before had risen for another round, readying his sword to attack, only to find himself pinned to the wall courtesy of a barrage of icicle spikes flung in his direction.

"Ok, you're clear!" Melody shouted.

A group of police officers emerged from the building behind her, escorting several dozen civilians down the street. The officers had gotten word of a group of EMTs that had set up shop less than a block away, and were working to get the wounded to their location as quickly as possible. Captain Winters stood next to Melody, directing his men as they went. As the last group of civilians was crossing the street, another of the soldiers recovered enough to attack. Winters drew his service pistol as the creature advanced, firing three shots into the chest. However, the soldier simply shrugged them off, continuing towards him. He fired another two shots at the head, both of which struck the soldier's scaly flesh. The creature roared in pain, yet the bullets had left no mark or visible injury of any kind. Just as Winters braced himself for the attack, Melody leaped between them, slicing the soldier's forearms off with her scimitar.

"You ok Captain?"

"Yeah, I think so," he said, panting.

"Save your bullets," Melody advised. "You're better served to try and stay out of sight."

"Got it. At least we got the civilians to the shelter in time."

"Yep, now you get in there yourself and stand guard. They need you."

"Will do. How do we reach you if we need help?"

"Get on the radio," Melody replied. "I'll be able to listen in." Seeing another group of soldiers approaching, she shouted, "Get in there, I'll hold them!"

Captain Winters slammed the doors shut, barricading them from the inside as he did so. Meanwhile, Melody fended off another frontal assault, this one far better coordinated than the last several she had faced. She surmised that these things were learning her tendencies and were trying to adapt their strategies. Instantly encasing her scimitar in a jagged sheet of ice, she swung for the closest three soldiers, breaking their weapons in half as she attacked. As they fell, another trio advanced, causing her to slip back into a defensive stance. She managed to parry their attacks and drop the three, but was quickly becoming surrounded by a growing number of soldiers. Before she could develop a strategy to beat them, a loud cry came from the skies above her.

"YAHHHHH!"

The nearest soldier was suddenly impaled on a flaming spear, his remains crushed by the arrival of King Salim.

"You look like you could use some help," he said with a wink.

"Eh, I had it under control," Melody casually replied.

"Clearly."

Simultaneously, the pair drew their weapons and tore into the group of soldiers. Melody was as deadly as ever with her scimitar, but Salim was downright fearsome in his fighting style. Not only did he destroy anything that came near his spear, but he also incorporated a wide variety of martial arts techniques, easily evading attackers with a series of somersaults and stunning others with bone-crushing kicks and punches. Once the group was down, the pair noticed that a large brute was approaching them, his massive club at the ready.

"My forces need some backup on the other side of the wharf. Why don't you go assist them?"

"What?!" Melody asked. "Leave you alone to fight this... THING?!"

Snorting, Salim replied, "Please, this will be nothing."

Melody eyed him for several seconds before finally responding, "Ok, just promise you'll call if you need me."

"Of course."

Staring down the massive brute, Salim began to formulate his strategy in his mind, as he had learned long ago to not rely on his offensive fighting style when facing a physically superior foe. Though strong, Salim doubted that this creature was highly intelligent, and would be unable to quickly adapt to a well-thought-out plan of attack, particularly the one that was about to be implemented. As the brute charged, Salim readied his weapon.

"First, evade his blows to discover his attack style," Salim said to himself.

The first three swings of the club were highly telegraphed, allowing Salim to jump out of the way quite easily.

"Interesting, he prefers a horizontal swing rather than a vertical. Next, gain leverage and disorient the foe."

Evading another attack, Salim leaped over the brute's head, punching him on either side of the face as he passed. The beast staggered momentarily in turning to face Salim once more.

"Now, I must take out his primary support to defeat him."

As the brute attacked this time, Salim evaded low, ducking under the club and rolling between the legs of his attacker, sweeping his feet with his spear as he passed. The brute stumbled once again, turning to try and strike Salim with a wild, uncontrolled sideswipe.

"And finally, use the foe's momentum to place him in position for the killing blow. Prediction: victory."

Leaping on top of the brute's club, Salim latched onto the creature's arm, directing the momentum of the attack to keep going in the same direction. This threw the brute completely off balance, eventually dizzying him out and landing him on his stomach. Now standing comfortably on his foe's back, Salim simply raised his spear and plunged it into the base of the brute's head, killing the beast instantly.

"All too easy," Salim mused, preparing to engage his next challengers.

Elsewhere, Ardashir had his hands full with Behemoth, trying to be the immovable object to the beast's unstoppable force. As their strengths were nearly even, Ardashir's level of success was largely dependent upon whether the beast was currently charging uphill or downhill. He had managed to hold him off for a while, but the seasoned veteran knew he would need something more to actually allow him to win this fight.

"Alright, let us see if Behemoth can handle this!"

Slamming his shield into the ground, Ardashir transformed the rubble surrounding the monster into thick, soft sand. Behemoth struggled as its hooves began to sink, his momentum slowed to a crawl. Ardashir then took the opportunity to summon up a pile of large boulders, dropping each one onto the beast as hard as he was able, attempting to crush it. However, with each blow, the monster only seemed to grow angrier; the more its anger grew, the less Ardashir's sand trap seemed to affect it. As it finally broke free, Ardashir readied his shield, attempting to stand firm against Behemoth's wild charge. The beast drove him back several dozen yards, but the old man kept his footing, refusing to yield to the creature.

In the skies above San Francisco, Ziz flew at high speeds, swooping down to the ground every so often to target a potential victim. Nadir was in hot pursuit, however, doing everything he could to get civilians out of the beast's path. Ziz soon realized that it was being tracked, and took off through the city, flying low and weaving between the buildings and skyscrapers. Nadir managed to keep up all the while, having honed his flying skills for centuries in the harsh conditions of the Rub' al Khali. As Ziz approached the Transamerica building, it took a mighty flap of its wings to fly straight up, its paws lightly scraping the side of the building as it ascended. Nadir was ready for this, however, and adjusted the angle of his flight path to intercept the monstrosity. Just as Ziz cleared the top of the building, Nadir caught up to it, latching himself around the creature's neck with his staff while charging an enormous amount of magic.

"Hurricane force!" Nadir shouted.

As he spoke, he summoned up a devastating gale-force wind, isolating it only to the air immediately surrounding Ziz. The beast screeched and struggled, being thrown every which way by the storm. Nadir held on for as long as he could, but was soon thrown off by the beast's thrashing. Finally unable to keep the winds blowing any longer, Nadir ended his attack. Regaining his senses, he saw that Ziz, though shaken, was far from beaten, as it had already resumed its attacks on the streets of San Francisco.

Meanwhile, Selena had caught up with Leviathan out in the waters of the San Francisco Bay. She tried everything she could think of to slow it down, but the monster was dead set on staying near shore where the civilians were. Concentrating her magic, Selena summoned up an enormous wave from the bay, causing it to crash directly on top of Leviathan. Though the beast was unfazed, she kept control of the wave, using it to scoop the creature up and sweep it out into the middle of the bay. Now staring the monster down, it roared in her face in pure rage.

"Ugh, someone needs a breath mint," she muttered.

Unleashing an enormous amount of power from her blade, Selena began to rapidly freeze the waters around the beast. Leviathan struggled, its movements being slowed by the icy conditions, but managed to disrupt her strategy by slamming its head down from above onto the ice, shattering it completely and tossing Selena back. She was dunked underwater momentarily, and took to the air to get some distance between herself and Leviathan.

"Mike, can you hear me? This isn't looking good over here," Selena said.

"For me as well," Nadir agreed.

"And I, too," said Ardashir. "For all our efforts, we seem only to be able to match the beasts, not beat them."

"Shit... there's got to be some way to take them out," Mike cursed.

Mike, I have an idea!

Melody? Whatcha got?

Well, remember the Pokémon games? Think about it, you'd never fight a water type with another water type, right? Your attacks wouldn't do nearly enough damage.

Of course! Melody, you're a fucking genius!

Yeah, I know.

"Ok, listen up," Mike said to the Jinn. "You've been trying to fight these monsters with their natural elements, earth, air, and water. That's why you can only equal them in strength. To beat them, you're gonna have to switch up your strategies."

After conferring for a moment, the three agreed upon their plan of attack, immediately putting it into effect. They began by instantly teleporting, switching places with one another, Selena to the sky, Nadir to the ground, and Ardashir to the water. Once there, Selena struck first, slowing Ziz down with a torrent of water blasted directly on its wings. With its movements slowed to a crawl, Selena then delivered every ounce of power she could muster, managing to completely freeze the monster into a solid block of ice.

At the same time, Nadir whipped up his Hurricane Force attack once more, this time unleashing it on Behemoth. The beast tried to keep its footing, but was quickly swept up in the whirling winds, tossing him into the air. Now in complete control of Behemoth, Nadir took careful aim, launching the monster into the sky headfirst. His target was the flying beast that Selena had just frozen. Hitting the block of ice dead center with Behemoth's indestructible horns, the ice instantly shattered into thousands of pieces, and Ziz along with it, ridding the world of the flying monstrosity.

Continuing on the trajectory Nadir had sent it on, Behemoth roared helplessly as it flew over the city, finally crashing down in the San Francisco Bay. Though it attempted to swim for a few moments, the beast of the land simply could not keep its head above the water, finally drowning beneath the waves. With only one monster remaining, Ardashir stood on the edge of the Fisherman's Wharf pier, staring down Leviathan. The beast at first charged to try and obliterate the wooden dock on which Ardashir stood, but was blocked by a wall of stalagmites as it approached. Backing off, Leviathan tried to assault the pier in a different location, but was again blocked by the stalagmites.

Ardashir could tell that the beast was growing frustrated, attempting to break through the rocks with its powerful tail. It had some modest success at first, but this was merely a distraction so that Ardashir could ready his trump card. Charging every last bit of power he had within his shield, the grizzled old king focused his efforts on the area surrounding Leviathan, finally releasing his attack just as the monster was about to break through to him. Leviathan roared in surprise as a giant slab of rock suddenly rose from the waters, effectively beaching the beast in the middle of the bay. Ardashir watched as the creature struggled, attempting to slip back into the water, but all for naught. King Ardashir was prepared with more rocks rising up from every direction, eventually building them up all around Leviathan, until the creature was completely encased in a cocoon of stone. The beast's terrifying roars were heard from within, but grew quieter as Ardashir began to constrict the rocks, collapsing them in on themselves. With a final cry of pain, Leviathan fell silent, and Ardashir allowed the rocks to sink it to the bottom of the bay.

"And that... is that," Ardashir muttered, sighing in exhaustion.

"Brilliantly done," Mike marveled.

With the beasts slain, all of the Jinn focused their efforts on thinning out the numbers of Lucifer's army. Though they had managed to catch a couple dozen civilians in the crossfire, the overall casualty count was rather low, thanks in no small part to the efforts of the police officers Melody had rescued. They used their knowledge of the inner workings of the city streets to constantly keep their citizens away from the fighting as they escorted them to safer locations. By this time, the first of the rescuers had managed to break through the rubble surrounding the city and were beginning to evacuate the wounded. Mike couldn't help but beam with happiness; despite the grim nature of these circumstances, they had managed to put together a winning strategy and beat back the most powerful forces Edward could possibly send against them.

"Just one matter of business left..."

It was at that moment that Mike heard a loud crash, not from below him, but from above. Looking around, he saw a tall office building a few blocks over with a broken window on the top floor. Though it was fleeting, he managed to get a glimpse of Edward flying through the window before he disappeared.

"Alright, time to finish this."

*****

"Wha... what do you want?"

"The world, Mr. President. I want the world."

"Ok, that's all well and good, but you must be aware that, as powerful as I am, I have no authority to grant you, or anyone else for that matter, the entire world."

Just then, the Secret Service agent from earlier kicked in the door to the office. "Mr. President?" he asked, assessing the situation. Seeing the armored figure standing before the President, he immediately drew his handgun from within his coat. "Freeze!"

"Only if you... burn..." Edward said calmly, launching a fireball from his sword and striking the agent square in the chest. The man screamed in pain as he burst into flames, disintegrating nearly instantaneously. As his cries were silenced, all that remained was a small pile of ashes.

As he lowered his weapon, the stylized 666 on Edward's armor began to glow with a flaming orange light.Perfect, it seems I am merely one kill away...

"Now then, to business, Mr. President," Edward replied from within his helmet. "I doubt you could comprehend everything that is at play here today, but all you need to know is this: I am the man who is destined to rule this world for all time. My conquest of Earth is nearly complete. All that remains to be done... is take a life."

"You sicken me," Sam spat at him.

"Ah, but you haven't even heard the best part, Mr. President. I've decided to give you the honor... of choosing whose life I take. For example, I could spare you, taking your beautiful wife in your place... but then, I'd be taking two lives for the price of one."

"Two lives?" Sam inquired. "You don't mean?"