A Brief Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Watch yourself! Don't look away. Now I want you to talk, describe what you are doing, what you see and how your body is reacting”

“I don't think I can do that.”

“Try,” he coaxed me.

I placed the tip of the vibrator against my clitoris, took a deep breath and said, “I have placed the vibrator against my thingy and inside I feel really excited.” I stopped.

For a long moment the only sound was the buzzing vibrator and my breathing. “And.?” he broke the silence.

“I am getting more and more excited.”

I wished he would not blaspheme when I heard him say, “Oh for Christ's sake!” Before I had time to protest he had leaped to his feet. He came over to the bed brushed away the vibrator. I gasped as he thrust his fingers into me saying, “this is your cunt! Say the words.”

Of course I knew the word, but I had never used the word or had it used to me in this context. He pushed his fingers deeper, “say the words!”

“This is my c... c..., oh it's no good. I cannot say it.”

“Yes you can. Say after me, cunt.”

I could feel the heat of my blush, I cleared my throat, “cunt,” I whispered

I felt myself being forced open, I looked down at the mirror, he seemed to be screwing all his fingers into me, “say it louder.”

“Cunt.”

“Louder.”

“CUNT,” I bawled like a fishwife.

“Now tell me what is happening and what you feel.”

“Your fingers are forcing my cunt open.”

“Tell me what you feel.”

“I am very wet, it feels like I am boiling over. What you are doing hurts like hell and at the same time I don't want you to stop.” His fingers were moving inside me, their action seemed to be milking the orgasms from my overactive vagina. I was cooperating with him by moving my hips sinuously working myself onto the fingers that impaled me.

I saw the muscles and tendons of his forearm bulge hard as rope. Then simultaneously a number of things happened to me. I felt a pain like fire at the entrance to my vagina. I saw a multicoloured firework display in my head. I felt and heard a bang that travelled up my spine.

Then I felt full, there was a pressure on my bladder as if I wanted to pee, and the top of my legs seemed to be wedged apart. I hurt! I was having an unimaginably intense orgasm. From navel down I felt as if I had melted.

“Tell me what you feel now.”

His voice broke into my ecstasy, I realized my eyes had been shut when I opened them. I looked down at the mirror – I could not believe my eyes – I could only see his forearm and wrist – his hand was inside me. I now realized that my belly was distended and moving as his fingers probed deep inside me. “Oh my god! - What have you done?” I exclaimed.

“I'm fisting you – now tell me what you are feeling.”

I said the words as they came into my head. “Pain, I hurt – intense pleasure – frightened – frightened you've damaged me – but most of all I feel the pleasure. You haven't hurt me have you?” I asked anxiously.

“No of course not, lie back and enjoy,” he answered.

His command was superfluous, I could do nothing else but enjoy what was happening. Physically my body was pinned to the bed like a glove puppet with his hand deep inside my womb. Deep inside me was some hitherto undiscovered spring of joy that he had tapped. It was a non-stop orgasm I was experiencing – which was far more intense than the much sought after multiple orgasm.

I discovered just how total his control of my body was when I tried to stop this hot torrent. Like most women I have to be in the mood to orgasm, and even if I am in the mood I can at will switch off and my body grows cold. I decided to test what he was doing to me by trying a mood change, I used all my usual tricks – allowed myself to feel angry with him and nothing happened. When I say nothing happened that is imprecise – I had been hoping to make nothing happen, for the flow to cease, but for the first time in my life I continued to orgasm. Becoming aware of this fact merely increased the intensity of the orgasm and brought to me a sense of serenity almost as if I was meditating and experiencing a revelation.

“What's wrong?” he asked gently, his hand stopped moving.

“Nothing,” I sobbed, “nothing at all it's just so beautiful I never want this to stop. Oh my god I could fall in love with you for doing this.”

His tone was tender, almost as if he was saying something he had reason to regret, when he said, “Ginnie your in love with the act, not the person.”

Eventually even the realms of seventh heaven can become too much for the body. My orgasm had become a total body state - it felt as though my every pore was excreting orgasmic fluid. I knew if he continued I would scream, not an angry scream, but the ecstatic scream like that of a teenage girl at a pop concert. “Please no more – I can take no more.”

“Try to relax, getting my hand out is going to take some time.”

Concentrating upon my vagina I could feel that it was pulsating, each time it went into a state of relaxation he withdrew his hand a fraction of an inch. Then in another spasm I would clench onto his hand so tightly I feared that I would crush his bones.


When he was out he sat holding me, my head lying in his lap. I was enjoying the sense of closeness. He moved my head – for the first time I was aware of his half-hard penis. Pushing my face towards it he said, “Suck my cock until it is hard.”

It must be like riding a bike, I thought as I remembered skills that I had not used for nearly a quarter of a century. Tim is not into oral sex, in fact sex with Tim has been straightforward, usually in the traditional missionary position, the most adventurous we get is me on top – and I am always the instigator. I drew back his prepuce and looked at the royal purple of his proud cockhead. A pearly jewel of moisture glistened at the slit. I lapped it away savouring his sweet saltiness. He groaned when I kissed down the gnarled stem, sucking his testicles into my mouth. Slowly I moved back along his cockstem raining kisses upon every square millimetre of his flesh, feeling his cock getting harder under the touch of my lips.

Opening my mouth I took in to it the head of his cock. I could feel it throbbing between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I heard him give another groan when I began to bob my head up and down. “Oh yes so nice,” he said, “but please be careful, I don't want to cum yet.”

I put a finger at the base of his cock and carried on working his cock until I felt the first tremors. I stopped, lifted my head. “Do you want me to finish you?”

“No,” he pushed me over so I was lying face down on the bed. I could feel him part my cheeks. I tensed when he touched my anus. “No not there,” I pleaded divining his intention – no one had ever done that to me.

He ignored my plea, I felt him anoint my anus with something cold and slippery. As he pushed it felt as though he was going to tear me in half. Suddenly my body yielded and I felt him inside me. His cock driving the breath from my body. He lay still, crushing my body into the bed. Accepting the situation I gasped the words as I tried to get my breathing back to normal, “Just give me a moment to get used to this.”

The sensation was not painful to the degree of pain I had felt when he rammed his hand into me, my anus prickled and stung as though I had been lightly beaten with a bundle of stinging nettles. Soon I had adjusted to the sensation. “You can do it now,” I said.

He slid his hands under me and crushed my breasts, his fingers gaining a vice like grip pulled on my nipples. Moving his hips he pounded his penis into me. It was then that I learned how sensitive and sensual my anus was. I could feel the whole length of his cock as it thrust in and out, there appeared to be more nerve endings up there than there were in my vagina. When he came I was not just wet, as I am when Tim cums in my vagina, I felt each spurt sploshing as it sprayed inside my bowels. “Oh please don't stop, not now ... not ever.” Using my muscles I was able to hold him inside me until he had grown hard once more. This time he was gentler in his movements and lasted far longer before once again I felt his hot juices flowing into me.

I got up from the bed and looked at the clock, it was the early hours of the morning. “Maybe I ought to go back to my room or people will be talking.”

“That might be a good idea, are you coming back tomorrow?”

At some moment whilst he had been taking me I had promised myself that this would be a one off and afterwards I would return to being a dutiful wife. “No I don't think so – in fact I think this is good bye. I ought to go home, back to what I know. There are reasons you know.”

“I know,” he said taking my face in his hands tilting it and kissing me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I threw my clothes into my case, and using a fire exit loaded them into the car. That is how I snuck away from the summer school after only one night away. By the light of the breaking dawn I drove away from the college.

There was not a lot of traffic on the roads at that time of morning. All the way home my mind was half on driving the car and the other half thinking about what I could say to Tim – he was sure to ask why I came back early. I ran through various scenarios and tried to anticipate the outcome of each.

The old clock in the tower of Saint Mary under the Hill greeted me by chiming a quarter after seven as I drove into the village. I went passed the Old Vicarage, the cold and draughty nineteenth century house that dominated the village, which the church commissioners had sold off. Passed the church, its bells once again mute. I turned into the next driveway, the tires scrunching on the gravel.

Tim was already up and in the study. “You're home early.”

“I had my reasons.”

“Something wrong?”

I took a deep breath, “I had a fling with a man.”

Tim went pale, he fingered his collar, “is it over?”

“Yes, that is why I am back.”

“How long?”

“How long? Oh you mean how long has it gone on for? Only one night or part of a night.”

I felt like one of his parishioners when I heard him say. “One night, everyone is entitled to make mistakes I can forgive you for that.”

I knew at that moment it was fortunate that he had not asked if it would happen again. I knew Tim could never satisfy my needs. I had wanted him to be angry to show his feelings – I would have been a joyful penitent if he had dragged me over to the church stripped me and scourged me at the altar rail.

“Maybe I should go back to the summer school I want to finish that writing course.”

“Yes of course you should – do you want a cup of tea before you go.”

The whole of the drive back I fumed with anger – tea – tea and sympathy that is all Tim seemed to have to offer – all the church had to offer and I, through some archaic belief in the vows we had taken, was tied to him and that church.

If you have enjoyed this story and I hope you have. Please vote now - if you want to contact me do so, like most writers I am vain and mail feeds my vanity. I reply to all feedback if it has a reply address.

12