A Brief Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second she did resist, placing a hand on his chest as his lips began to work on her own. There was a momentary withdrawal backwards as he pressed down on her, but within seconds she felt her own lips pressing back against his, her tongue starting to fight its way into his mouth as her body instinctively pushed back into him. Suddenly, her heart was pounding as she was lost in the moment.

The kiss was becoming frantic as her hands reached up to wrap around his neck, fingers combing through his hair. His hands had dropped from her head and were now roaming across her slender back, sending delightful little shivers up her spine. Then they were dropping down and with a start she felt the hem of her skirt being dragged up even higher, over her waist, the strong hands dropping further to caress the hot, exposed cheeks of her bottom, pressing her tightly against his hard body. Her muscles tautened as she felt the fingers press hard into her soft flesh.

She gave a little moan as his lips finally pulled away, but at the same time she felt the hands on her bottom grip even more firmly and suddenly she was being lifted upwards. Her head was spinning as she soared into the air, before she dropped down again, the soft cheeks of her bottom now resting on the curved edges of two of the adjacent porcelain bowls. The cold hard surface under her hot flesh brought her quickly back to reality. He'd sat her on the edge of the table, between two bowls, pushed open her legs and his hands were now busy on her blouse, dragging open the buttons until he reached her ruffled up skirt. She was hypnotised by the speed of his fingers as he pulled the blouse open to reveal her pretty lilac bra, the delicate half cups leaving plenty of rounded flesh open to him and her heavy breathing was lifting them up and down mesmerizingly.

He stopped for a moment to admire his handiwork, drinking in their beauty. From deep within her, a voice was still telling her to push him away, to jump down, to escape.

She did none of these things.

She just watched on in apprehension, her breathing stopped as his hands lifted up towards her chest. She couldn't stop the long drawn out sigh escaping from her lips has the hands finally cupped her bra covered breasts, her skin becoming almost electric under his touch. He squeezed them briefly, before slipping his fingers between the smooth flesh and the soft bra, easing the material sideways to expose both of her gorgeous orbs. When his fingers traced their way back across the sensitive, curved flesh to rub against her erect nipples she felt a surge of pleasure that absolutely blew away any thought of resistance. Now she just wanted more of that pleasure, more of those strong fingers!

Her head rocked back, her eyes shut tight, her heart pounded as he gripped her nipples between finger and thumb, squeezing and twirling them relentlessly. They felt like they were on fire. They felt like they must be a foot long. They felt glorious!

Then, suddenly, the tantalising fingers were gone! She groaned as she opened her eyes, just in time to see his head dropping down and seconds later, the fingers had been replaced by his wonderful mouth. His lips and tongue explored her taut nipple briefly before she felt his teeth on her, nibbling hard. She gave out a little cry of shock, but soon her head had shot back again as, incredibly, the pain seemed to intensify the pleasure that was now washing around her brain.

The lips and teeth soon completed their handiwork on one breast and transferred to the other. This time, there was an added distraction for her befuddled brain. She felt a hand on her stocking clad knee. As her breast was being tantalised, half her brain was tracking the hand as it rose smoothly up her inner thigh. As it passed the elasticated top of her stockings, it paused briefly, the fingers feeling the edge of the material and running around the bare flesh above them in little circles. They were now only inches from her thong covered mound, and she could hardly breathe as the tension of waiting to be touched there built up to levels that she thought might explode her heart.

Suddenly the fingers moved quickly to firmly cup the damp, triangular shaped material between her legs. She let out another cry as the electric messages from between her legs swamped her and the accumulated air in her lungs shot out in a long sigh. The area around her pussy and labia had been getting hotter and hotter as the man had brought her this far. Now they felt absolutely molten!

For the next few minutes, Susan just squirmed in pleasure on the hard surface as his fingers delved and explored between her legs, the thin material of her thong proving no barrier whatsoever. Vaguely she heard strange little animal-like sounds, as if from a long distance. With a subdued sense of surprise she realised that it was her mouth that they were coming from. She had no control of this, her body was simply responding to the way that the man's firm fingers were playing her. Like a master pianist bringing out sensual music from his instrument.

She felt that this could have gone on for ever as the fires between her legs brought her higher and higher, the incredible sensual tension rising remorselessly. It didn't. All too quickly his fingers abandoned their exploring, hooked themselves under the material of the thong between her wide spread legs and began to drag them downwards. The material stretched, but the thong was firmly positioned high over her waist. He pulled harder. Susan could feel the material starting to strain, but she wanted it off almost more than he did. Her hands shot to her waist, easing the straining chords over her hips as she raised her bottom slightly to allow him to pull them away. The little triangle of lilac material disappeared downwards remorselessly as he pulled her legs together so that he could drag them over her feet, one of her expensive high heeled shoes dropping to the floor alongside the flimsy fabric.

They were both breathing hard as his he bent back up, his hands quickly on her knees and dragging her legs open again. She wasn't dramatically hairy. The small triangular tufts of light brown hair between her legs pointed straight to the sexy folds of skin beneath, the lips already parted invitingly and glistening with her juices.

He didn't give that sensual sight more than a quick glance however as his hands went to his waist, unbuckling the narrow black belt, releasing the zipper and easing down the blue suit trousers. Her eyes followed his movements with a kind of animal like hunger.

Susan watched on in a kind of dread anticipation as his hands returned to his waist and dragged down the powder blue boxers underneath. She gasped as she saw the mighty erection which, once released, rose up to point straight at her. It looked enormous. It looked so, so good! She was enthralled by what she knew was coming next.

She didn't have to wait long.

In seconds he was back in front of her. She looked down between her exposed breasts in awe as his cock pushed up towards her juicy labia lips. She'd stopped breathing again as the tip nestled up to her most sensitive flesh, she shut her eyes, waiting helplessly for the moment of penetration, her whole being focussed on the nerves around her vagina.

Nothing happened.

She opened her eyes in shock and puzzlement. He was just looking back at her quizzically. She couldn't understand. She just wanted him in her. The seconds dragged on and her frustration sky-rocketed. She tried pushing her hips forward, but his hips just just swayed back with her, the tip of his cock still nestling up against her red hot opening.

She searched his eyes with her tormented own. Finally, in a small, almost little girl voice she whispered, "pleeeeeease". Her tormentor smiled at last, placed his strong hands back around her bottom cheeks and pushed forward hard.

Susan's head shot back once again, her eyes closed as she wallowed in the red hot feelings from below as his cock finally invaded her innermost space, relentlessly advancing until she was sure that it could go no further. She was wrong. After the initial pause, his fingers tightened under her and his strong arms pulled her bottom hard forward just as he gave a last push. The breath rocketed out of her as she felt him drive even further into her welcoming cavern, the shock of their two bodies abruptly meeting sending delicious shivers dancing around her clit.

She wanted to savour the feeling, to wallow in the warm sensation, but no sooner had he driven so deep within her, than he began to pump away between her legs like a machine!

They were short, hard, almost merciless and continuous strokes. Each one crashing home between her legs like a ram, setting her whole body quivering as he almost lifted her up from the bowls. Her head was spinning, her breasts jumping like crazy tops. She had to wrap her arms around his neck to hang on. As the fire between her legs developed into a blaze, a continuous high pitched whine began to escape from her lips as she felt herself heading for an enormous climax. Time stood still.

Then, incredibly, it stopped. Her befuddled mind couldn't quite grasp it at first as she felt that red hot poker sliding smoothly out of its lair. What was happening? She was so, so close!


6. Despair

As a long low moan of disappointment escaped her lips, she suddenly felt his hands under her bum again and she was soaring upwards like a rag doll, and then downwards as he dropped her onto her knees in front of him on the soft carpet. Her pleasure filled brain was still struggling to catch up, but she could see that her face was within inches of his erect cock. It was waving about a little in front of her, still mightily erect, glistening with a coating of her juices, veins standing out like dark snakes. His hands were ruffling her hair as he began to lean towards her.

Then she finally realised what was happening! He wanted her to suck him off! It was incredible she thought in despair, she just didn't give head to anybody! It wasn't her style. She didn't know how to do it. She'd never lost control of sex like this before.

Whilst all these thoughts were racing through her brain, the glistening cock was nosing its way up to her mouth, the hands in her hair holding her face towards him. For a moment she tried to twist away, but it was too late as he thrust forward and the head pushed its way between her soft lips and invaded her mouth.

For a second she gagged but almost instantly, with a life of it's own, she felt her tongue wrapping itself around the monster feeling its way over the firm, invading flesh, tasting the combination of their juices. He seemed to tense as he felt the tongue going to work, savouring the moment himself, before he was easing it further and further forward. She didn't think that she'd be able to handle it, but he twisted her head slightly and it slid easily into her throat. Her tongue was still busy on the stem of the cock and she could feel it almost quivering under the caress. He seemed to be struggling to control it himself as he drew back slightly and then, with a gasp, pushed forward and she was shocked to feel the convulsions ripple along it as he climaxed and warm, viscous fluid spurted into her throat.

She swallowed. So that was what it was like!

He stood before her breathing hard for a few minutes, and then she heard herself wail slightly as he withdrew from her mouth, his penis a limp imposter from the mighty cock that had been pounding her just a few minutes earlier.

The wail was self-pity. She'd been so near a climax herself, and now it was all over! He'd taken his pleasure and was now going to leave her frustrated. How could she have let this happen?!

She watched in frustrated silence as he pulled up his boxers, hiding the instrument of her torture, followed by his suit trousers and quickly buckled up his belt.

Then he surprised her again as he bent down, firm hands reaching under her bottom again as he lifted her effortlessly up onto her perch between the washbasins, the cold porcelain again digging hard into her soft cheeks.

For some unknown reason, her legs opened automatically again and her sopping pussy was back on display. She was feeling frustrated, miserable and a little scared as he picked up her right hand and fed the fingers into his mouth letting his tongue caress them briefly before pulling them out. He stared deeply into her eyes as his own fingers led her moistened digits down towards her pussy. She couldn't fathom his mood but his intention was obvious. If she wanted a climax she must do it herself! His fingers were already pressing hers into the soft flesh around her labia as she tried to bring herself to reject him. She should push him away. She couldn't!

Her fingers were soon feeling their practised way around her most treasured area, easing apart the delicate folds of flesh pushing up against her most sensitive spot of all. She shivered as her clit responded, encouraging the fingertips to start little circular rubbing motions, the kind that she knew would bring on a climax fast. Suddenly she didn't care that he was watching, only the sensations radiating from between her legs mattered now. She shut him out by closing her eyes as she just lost herself in her feelings.

He smiled to himself as he watched her masturbate, her other hand soon lifting up to her breasts to tease and pull at her nipples to add to the excitement. He straightened his tie in the mirror, and smoothed down a few strands of stray hair. He checked his watch. It had been no more than ten or fifteen minutes. He wondered whether she knew?

His attention was finally dragged back to Susan as he saw her body arch and tense before sagging back onto the mirrored wall as a long drawn out sigh signalled her own, much delayed, climax.

He waited for her eyes to open again before smiling and then turning away from the woman's wanton looking pose. He took a step or two towards the door before turning and stooping to the floor.

She felt totally drained as she listlessly watched him pick up her lilac thong from the floor. He brought the delicate material up to his nose before smiling to himself and stuffing it away in his jacket pocket. He looked back at her for one last time, winked and then strode towards the door.

She couldn't believe it. He'd just taken her so roughly, so forcefully and now he was winking at her! She swallowed hard as she realised that, during the entire episode he hadn't said a word!

She heard the key turning in the lock, and in a second he was gone. She was alone again. Her breathing was returning to normal when she suddenly realised with a start that the door was now unlocked. Someone could come in at any moment!

She groaned as she pushed her weary body off her perch, tottering briefly on unsteady legs as she urgently grabbed hold of her skirt and dragged it down from around her waist to cover up her nakedness. Her foot found and captured the missing shoe, and she turned at last to face the mirror.

She sobbed at the sight. Her hair was all over the place, her lipstick smudged, her soft blouse was gaping open, her gorgeous breasts hanging out over the useless bra cups. But worst of all, as she opened her mouth in silent shock were the angry red bite marks all over them. "Oh God," she whispered to herself in horror as she ever so delicately eased the bra cups back over the sensitive skin, "How am I going to explain them to Geoff?"

She flicked a frightened glance at the door again as she urgently buttoned herself up and tucked in her blouse. She used a wipe from the vanity table to clear away the worst of the smudges and looked at her hair. She had equipment in her purse to fix it, but she couldn't face it. She just wanted to get away, retreat to her room and soak in a hot bath.

With a little whimper, Susan patted her hair into place as best she could, grabbed up her purse and stumbled out of the room, away from the torment.

7. Satisfaction

The powder room was silent for long minutes after Susan had dragged herself out. Despite the relatively early hour, no-one came in.

Finally, with a little squeak, the door of the end stall swung fully open. It was the one in the darker corner where the faulty light had hid it in partial shadow. A figure emerged. It was a middle aged woman in a grey suit. It was Cynthia.

She took a couple of cautious steps into the room. She was carrying a small silver camcorder that she quickly switched off and hurriedly slipped into her shoulder bag.

She was breathing heavily, even now. She looked at the washbasins, picturing yet again Susan's semi-naked body being ravished by Peter. She had never seen sex so raw, so powerful! Even now, she could still feel the tingling between her own legs as she'd been caught up in imagining her boss's torment.

She went over to the rows of porcelain basins and ran her hand around the curved, hard surfaces that had so recently been digging in to Susan's shapely behind. She laughed harshly. There would be no sympathy from that quarter!

She looked in the mirror at her slightly flushed features and grinned. That really had been the best four hundred dollars that she'd spent, ever!

It had been so simple.

Her call the previous week to 'Hunk', the local male escort agency had led to the meeting earlier with the sandy haired Peter in the bar. He'd sounded a little dubious when she'd sketched out her proposition, even after she'd explained the background and she'd wondered whether he'd go through with it, but Susan's outrageous performance in the bar had evidently been the clincher. Served her right!

She smiled back at herself, tipped her head slightly to one side and almost as an afterthought unbuttoned the top of her blouse, allowing the gentle mounds above her bra to peek out a little. The smile widened. She swallowed slightly in anticipation.

After all, the best part was yet to come.

She closed her eyes briefly as she pictured the naked form of Peter showering in her room upstairs as he prepared for her, for a night of passion. She shivered as she imagined those strong hands on her own body, how she'd run her own hands over his muscular frame. God, she just had to have him!

With a husky laugh, she twirled away from the mirrors and strode confidently towards the door. Absently, she patted the little bulge of the camcorder in her bag.

Next month's performance and salary review was going to be a REALLY big surprise for someone!

The End

12