A Brief Encounter

Story Info
Young lady's train journey of discovery with a doctor.
5.6k words
4.32
128.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica and any constructive feedback is most welcome. Both characters are, of course, at least 18. All rights reserved, © Northern_One, 2012.

*

The branch line was one of the quieter stretches of railway that I'd encountered. The carriages were an old-fashioned style with no corridor, only a door on either side that opened out onto the platform. Perfect for an uninterrupted journey and an opportunity for me to tackle to pile of patient reports that I'd brought with me. Travelling from London had been arduous so far and I was looking forward to a relaxing final leg before attending my niece's wedding.

I took my seat on the old banquette, facing the direction of travel, by the window so I could take in the rural vistas when my paperwork became too tedious. I took out my copy of The Times and lit a cigarette, the smoke rising and meandering its way through the sunlight towards the small open window. A mote of ash fell onto my pinstripe trouser leg and I flicked it away with my left index finger before settling into my seat and waiting for the old train to wheeze its way out of the station. I turned the page, idly scanning the text, my mind on other matters.

The knock on the window snapped me out of my reverie and I looked onto the platform to see a guard gesturing at me to open the door. As I swung it open the guard stepped to one side and I saw he was standing next to a young girl dressed in a school uniform, a satchel over her shoulder, her trunk by her side.

"Sorry to bother you Doctor Hamilton," said the guard, "but this young lady is travelling alone and her guardian has requested that she be accompanied by a, as she put it, 'respectable' travelling companion throughout her journey. Forgive the imposition, but I wondered if you would mind her sharing your compartment?" The guard spoke with a deferential air, something I found mildly irritating yet reassuring of my position in society.

"No, no, that will be quite all right", I said briskly. I glanced at the young girl, quickly observing that she was a student at one of the better public schools in this part of the country. "Do come aboard my dear," I said to her, standing and holding out my hand to help her up the step. "I do have rather lot of work to be getting on with so please forgive me if I don't interact much."

My travelling companion looked up shyly, and said, softly, in a most refined accent, "Not at all sir, please don't let me a nuisance to you at all."

"I'm James Hamilton," I said, "and you are?"

"Elizabeth Spencer," she said with an almost imperceptible bend of the knee.

"Charmed, charmed," I said absently, gesturing in the direction of the opposite seat.

She took a seat on the opposite banquette, a little way away from the window as the guard busied himself with her large trunk. I glanced in her direction and took in a little more of her appearance. She sat very upright, her hands folded in her lap. She was quite tall although clearly not fully matured. I estimated her height to be around 5 feet 6 inches, and she had a slender figure, although the signs of womanhood were immediately apparent. She wore a navy blue blazer and grey skirt that reached her knees, where it was almost met by perfectly white socks, smoothly pulled up. On her feet she wore black, lace-up shoes, her feet, like her knees absolutely together. Under her blazer she wore a white blouse and a neatly knotted tie. On her head was a navy blue, wide-brimmed hat that, as she sat with her head slightly bowed, covered much of her face. Her hair was tidied away inside the hat but I noticed from the wispy hairs on the back of her neck that she was blonde. Something inside me stirred at the sight of this primly presented specimen of wealthy society, her safety entrusted to me for the next couple of hours, at least.

I stubbed out my cigarette and crossed my legs, turning the page of The Times as I did. The guard blew his whistle and the train began to creep away from the station.

"My cousin is an alumnus of your school", I said, looking over the paper toward the girl. "Before your time, of course", I added.

She lifted her head and caught my gaze. This was the first time I had fully seen her face and I now saw that she did indeed have blonde hair, a neat fringe visible below the brim of her hat. Her large blue eyes became animated as she prepared to speak, clearly relieved to have something to talk about should this older man decide a conversation would be in order.

"Oh, how interesting," she said, "I'm in my final year there then Mummy wants me to go to finishing school in Geneva. May I ask what house your cousin was in? I'm captain of Bowness, you see". She stopped abruptly; suddenly aware she may have spoken out of turn. "I'm sorry; you said you had a lot of work to do. Please forgive me." Her head bowed once more, hiding her face.

"Please, please," I said encouragingly, "I'm always interested by connections, no matter how tenuous. Cousin Sophie was in Ulverston, I believe".

She looked up again, smiling. "Oh, wonderful, Mummy was in Ulverston too! How funny!" Her face had lit up, her full lips revealing perfectly white teeth. She was very pretty. My mind began to wander.

*

We had been on the move for 20 minutes or so, conversing occasionally, exchanging pleasantries. I had explained to Elizabeth that I was on my way to the wedding of the daughter of my youngest brother. She had informed me that she was on her way to her Father's house in the country for the Easter holidays. Despite its great age the carriage was comfortable, if a little dusty. The sun continued to shine through the window, emphasising the specks of dust and smoke from my cigarettes.

Elizabeth had become visibly more relaxed in my company and had moved closer to the window, so she could enjoy the view and warmth of the sun. She really was a most attractive creature and I was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on either my work or the half-completed crossword on my knee. As she gazed out of the window I admired her high cheekbones and not small, but distinguished nose. Her mouth remained very slightly open, giving the faintest glimpse of those perfectly white teeth, glinting in the bright light. She had a most elegant neck, and the fine hairs at the back of her neck danced in the breeze from the open window.

She looked at me, and smiled shyly again. I realised I might have been a little too obvious in my observation of her beauty but I elected to hold her gaze until she turned away, perhaps slightly embarrassed by my attention. That feeling inside me was there again. A little stronger this time. I began to turn things over in my mind. Elizabeth was clearly becoming a beautiful young woman but I wasn't sure she knew just how beautiful she already was. A girl like this could have great power over men if she knew how to control her sexuality and use it to her advantage. I wondered if she had had the opportunity to sample anything in the way of sexual pleasure yet. Knowing the correctness of her school I doubted there had been any men around to corrupt her but there was always the possibility that she had secretly explored her own body or, conceivably, been introduced to the delights offered by another girl, or even woman. My feelings had become lustful and were beginning to manifest themselves in a physical way. I felt my penis stirring in my trousers and crossed my legs again, positioning the papers on my lap strategically.

My mind raced. My imagination conjuring up visions of this stunning blonde beauty entwined in a fumbling, naïve embrace with one of her fellow pupils. Their soft, nubile bodies full of new sensations, still-growing breasts pressed together, hands furtively exploring one another's most secret places, full lips eagerly seeking out one another, tongues dancing.

These erotic thoughts meant that I was now quite erect and in danger of becomingly evidently so to this innocent girl. I had to do something about this and the blood rushing to my still engorging member was beginning to influence my actions. I decided to test the water, to try and discover just how innocent Elizabeth really was.

"Do you smoke, Elizabeth?" I asked, opening the silver case and offering her a cigarette. She smiled at me as she took one.

"I've tried it a few times," she said with a giggle, "it does tend to make me cough though."

I leant forward and lit her cigarette - then my own - watching as she elegantly placed it between her full lips and inhaled a little smoke. As she'd predicted she coughed and, laughing now, wafted the air in front of her with her other hand.

"I told you!" she laughed. "I always seem to cough."

"You look very sophisticated", I said, encouragingly.

"Do I?" she asked, clearly pleased by my remark. She took another puff at the cigarette, giving me her best sultry look.

"Yes, very mature," I said, smiling.

"Thank you doctor Hamilton," she said, her eyes sparkling with pride at this older gentleman complimenting her.

That was the look I'd been waiting for. I decided then that before we arrived at the next station I would have made Elizabeth a woman.

I watched as she smoked the cigarette. I was willing to force this little blonde delight if I had to but I didn't want to hurt her.

"So Elizabeth," I said, "I shared my cigarettes with you. Do you think I deserve something in return?"

She looked quizzically at me, the half-smoked cigarette still smouldering between her fingers. "What do you mean Doctor Hamilton?"

"Take off your hat. Let me see you properly," I said.

Elizabeth smiled and laid her cigarette in the ashtray. She took off her hat and placed it on the seat next to her. Without the hat I could see her beauty more fully. She was still an innocent young girl but her eyes showed she was enjoying this attention, even if she wasn't sure why.

Her blonde hair was held in a bun, no doubt to meet the school dress code. "Let your hair down," I said authoritatively. "Let me see what you really look like."

She hesitated before reaching to unpin her hair. I nodded to her, indicating she should do as I said. As her hair cascaded down from where it had been secured, she shook her head, freeing the tresses. The sunlight caught her golden locks, long and straight, past her shoulders.

"Elizabeth, you're a very pretty girl you know," I said.

Elizabeth giggled and picked her cigarette up again. "Thank you doctor", she said, smiling at me.

"I mean it, you're having quite an effect on me young lady." I looked at her big, blue eyes. A slight look of fear crossed her face. She stubbed out her cigarette and looked out of the window.

With her long hair freed she looked even more alluring; a true beauty hidden beneath the restrictive school uniform. I couldn't have stopped myself now, even if I wanted to. All my thoughts were focused on this young girl and her untapped sexuality. My erection was straining at my trousers and as I stood up I saw Elizabeth's eyes glance downwards at my crotch. A flash of guilt at what I was about to do crossed my mind but it was soon replaced by my lust as I saw her look of alarm. I sat down next to her and stroked her cheek.

"Elizabeth, don't worry. I won't hurt you but you need to be aware of the effect you can have on men. Look at what you've done to me already," I said, unzipping my trousers. I took my penis out of my underpants and let it stand upright. It pulsed with my heartbeat, growing as more blood was pumped into it. Elizabeth gasped and put her hand to her mouth, turning away from me.

"Doctor Hamilton, please," she said. I could see her reflection in the window; her eyes now full of fear.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. Don't worry, just try to enjoy yourself."

I stroked my erection as I felt her hair, my nose against it, inhaling the scent of this nubile young thing. I slipped off my jacket and tie, kicked my shoes off and removed my trousers and underwear. I was completely erect and moisture was lubricating the head of my penis as I rubbed myself.

Elizabeth was trying to make herself as small as possible, squashing into the corner by the window. I undid the button on her blazer and placed my hand on her right breast. I could feel the firmness of her young tit beneath her brassiere and I squeezed gently. Elizabeth gasped again, and I saw tears welling up in her fearful eyes.

"If you relax, my dear, this will be a most pleasant experience. There's nothing you can do, the next station is more than an hour away. It's just you and me, I'm afraid."

I began to undo her tie, then removed it altogether. As I started to undo the buttons on her blouse she placed her hand on mine and looked me in the eye.

"Please, Doctor Hamilton, I don't want to. I'm not ready." There was a slight whimper to her voice and a tear rolled down her left cheek.

I gently brushed the tear away. "There are some lessons in life that you must learn my sweet. One of them is that we are sexual beings and we have wants and needs. When I saw how beautiful you were I realised I wanted you and now," I looked down at my strong erection, "I need to satisfy my urge."

Elizabeth looked at my penis and another small whimper escaped her delicious mouth. I continued to unbutton her blouse, revealing as I did, her lace brassiere. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth, a wonderful straw-like colour. I caressed her flat stomach before unfastening her underwear with the clasp that sat between her breasts. As her young tits came into view my penis lurched in anticipation, another surge of desire welling up inside me. I held one breast in my hand, then the other. They were perfectly firm and larger than I'd anticipated, a small, brown nipple standing proud on each magnificent mound. I stroked and gently squeezed them, alternating between them, my fingertips teasing her nipples. Elizabeth sat completely still as I groped her young body, tears silently rolling down her exquisite cheeks. I lowered my head to suck her nipples, holding the other breast as I sucked and licked. I kissed my way across her chest, pausing in the middle to gently kiss the red mark left by the tight corsetry she'd been wearing.

I looked up to see Elizabeth staring out of the window, her gaze fixed on an imaginary point. Her bottom lip was held between her teeth as she tried to prevent her emotions running away with her. I stood up, my penis level with her face, pointing at her. I stroked myself a few times, enjoying the waves of pleasure. I moved closer, the moist purple end of my member so close she could hardly focus on it. I leaned forward, pressing the head against her lips. I moved slightly, the sticky, clear fluid glistened on her skin. I stroked her hair with both hands, gently moving my hips so my penis traced a glistening trail around her gorgeous features.

The sensation coursing through my penis was too much and I pulled back, concerned I was becoming too aroused. I sat back down, beside Elizabeth, and ran my hand up her leg, pushing her skirt up her thighs. She again tried to stop my hand but this time didn't speak and as she wiped away her tears I saw her tongue sneak from her mouth, licking her lips. She had tasted my fluid, I was beginning to break down her defences.

"Stand up please Elizabeth," I said. There was no force in my tone of voice, just a matter of fact instruction. She stood up slowly, brushing her hair away from her damp cheeks. Her back was to the window. "Could you remove your skirt please?" I said.

She shook her head slowly, "please Doctor Hamilton, please don't". There was less emotion in her voice this time, a sense of resignation perhaps?

"Come along my dear, let's not be silly about this shall we?" I said, slightly impatiently.

To my surprise she reached behind and undid the fastenings and allowed the skirt to fall to her feet. Her knickers were white and plain, and covered her from the top of her thighs to just below her navel.

"And the knickers please," I instructed.

Elizabeth paused again, perhaps considering her last few moments before true womanhood.

"Come, along my dear, I can assure you this is only prolonging the inevitable", I said, slightly more gruffly this time.

She looked at me again, her beautiful blue eyes as wide as saucers, then, having accepted her fate I assume, used both hands to pull down her underwear. As her knickers fell to her ankles she stepped out of them and stood before me, her white blouse open, her wonderful breasts exposed, now wearing only her white socks and black shoes. Her hands tried to cover her most private areas. If anyone had been able to see through the window of the moving train they would have seen her bare bottom beneath her white blouse, her golden hair cascading own her back. Her pubic hair was dark blonde and very neat. I wondered if she might even trim it to keep it so neat. Her labia were clearly visible and I stepped forward and, after moving her hands aside, cupped her pubis with my hand. I could feel the heat from her vagina and I slowly applied pressure using my palm. I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, my other hand holding the back of her head. Her mouth stayed shut as my lips and tongue met hers but I felt a weakening in her resolve. I rubbed her vagina harder, pressing my middle finger against her entrance and felt the first signs of moisture from her. I kissed her again, firmly, and this time she opened her mouth slightly, allowing me to force my tongue into her mouth. Her full lips parted more as she gave herself over to the kiss. Her mouth tasted of pear drops and cigarettes.

Elizabeth pulled back, suddenly aware of what was happening. I held her firm, one hand on her shoulder, the other still rubbing her now steadily moistening vulva. I took her right hand and placed it on my erection, rubbing it up and down, encouraging her to continue. I didn't doubt for a second that this was the first time she had seen an erect penis, let alone felt one in her hand so I kept my hand over hers, moving both up and down the thick shaft.

The sensation was intoxicating. The softness of her hand and the firmness of my grip made a wonderful combination. I was breathing heavily now as my pleasure increased. Her vagina was becoming wetter and wetter, betraying her reluctance and I gently began to circle her clitoris with my middle finger. As soon as I touched under the little hood covering her most sensitive area she gasped. Very gently I continued to touch her, circling and rubbing, moistening her entire vulva. I kissed her again and this time Elizabeth responded -- her tongue touching mine as I explored her mouth, lips and teeth. As the kiss became more passionate I let go of her hand to hold the back of her head, my fingers running through her hair. She let go of my penis but when I reached for her hand to continue rubbing, she did so without complaint. Now kissing one another deeply, I began to tease her entrance with my finger. She gasped again as the first inch of my middle digit penetrated her. My intention was not to hurt this ingénue -- I knew nothing had ever entered her before, probably not even her own finger -- and my pleasure would only be increased if she enjoyed the experience too.

I slipped my finger further inside her, the heel of my palm rubbing her clitoris. As I did so I let go with my other hand and felt her bottom. This time she didn't let go of me but carried on rubbing up and down my erection. With my finger was now steadily slipping in and out of her, my other hand exploring her nubile body and our lips locked together, Elizabeth's breathing was now as heavy as my own.

Although stamina is not usually an issue for me the heat of the carriage, the circumstances of the encounter and, most of all, the beauty of my partner meant I was in danger of a premature finale to the proceedings and I pulled away. Elizabeth, her eyes still closed, mouth open stood before me, searching out my mouth. She opened her eyes and seemed to immediately remember what was happening, her hand darting to cover her mouth.

12