A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers

"Live with me," I whispered in her ear. "Come live with me and help keep my feet on the ground."

"No," she said.

"You're right," I said. "Please live with me because I love you and I can't imagine my life without you."

She threw her arms around me and that kiss that had been kindled for a year consumed us both. I think she meant yes but just to be sure I kissed her again. The waves of hunger, passion and lust that radiated from her were almost overwhelming. I held her close and didn't want to let go. The outside world faded into the background for a time and we simply enjoyed each other's presence. But nothing lasts forever and we had to return to the rest. Miranda was entertaining Mom and Janine with stories about especially intense love play between the two of us.

"Warren had me up against the mast and was hammering away like his life depended upon it," she was saying. "I looked over my shoulder and he had this expression on his face."

"Oh yeah, I know what you mean," Janine added. "It's like a kid with a brand new toy."

"Yes, that was it exactly," Miranda said smiling. "Warren had said he had been a naughty boy and I see how such gorgeous ladies would make any young man weak in the knees."

"And hard in other areas," Mom added. "Oh hey, we were just talking about you."

"Oh boy," I replied. "I better open another bottle."

"I got a great idea," Miranda said giggling and while I opened a second bottle of wine the gals all huddled up.

"Agreed," Mom said smiling.

"Count me in," Janine added.

"Me too... Me too..." Willow said hopping in place.

"Oh hell..." I said just before they pounced.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers