A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers

I awoke to see a furious Loki sitting next to me. She smiled when I looked up her. I was in my bed. I recognized the ceiling. I tried to move my head but the sudden pain stopped me cold. She shook her head and told me to remain still. Willow appeared and she looked worried. I recognized that expression; she was way out of her league. It was difficult to remain awake so I closed my eyes and let the healing power of sleep envelope me. Jeannie was there to protect me. She embraced me and her digital tears fell on my cheek as she held me close.

"I have failed you," she whispered. "I couldn't stop whatever it was that her blood did to you."

"It is okay; just tell me what you saw. We can dissect this and do damage control once we have information."

"You sound so rational and here I am crying my eyes out. Okay, once her blood entered your system it simply disappeared. It was as if your cells were waiting for it."

"Well," I said. "Maybe they were. It is quite possible that Loki planned this from the very beginning. I located the pieces to the Great Seal. Then I enter the room carrying that on my person. Something happened that day and I think it was the first step in her plan. Next she sends Nikki against me with the syringe of elder Nephilim blood, why? She knows that you will attempt to alter the blood using the nanites. Lastly, she has that crazy fucking redhead feed me her blood and it is the key for the lock already inside of me. We were played and masterfully."

"It makes perfect sense. The only thing we don't know is the long term effects of the Nephilim blood and why she did this to you. There is nothing in the Codex or the Keystone about this. If this were a ritual it would be in there. Loki would have done this before."

I was about to continue but everything went fuzzy. I was drawn into REM sleep and entered true dreams. I don't remember much but it was obvious my mind was trying to figure out what Loki had set into motion. I woke up but when I did man was I in for a surprise. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings and my state of dress.

"Why the fuck am I naked in an alley?" I asked as I got to my feet. "Whoa..." I said as I looked up and saw a billion stars above me. There was no light pollution to obscure them and it was one hell of a sight.

"Well hello," a female voice said from further down the alley. "Did you get mugged or something?"

"I have no idea how I got here," I said as I looked at her. "Is it Halloween already?"

She was tall, at least six feet, with silvery blonde hair and eyes that were pools of quicksilver. I couldn't say much more because she was wearing some sort of intricately woven robes. Her features were lovely and yet there was something off about her bone structure that I couldn't quite place. She smiled at me as she looked me over. Then her eyes locked on the Great Seal on my chest. Her eyes widened as she recognized it.

"Oh my god, you are marked," she said and bowed to me. "I will get you some clothes, wait here."

She left me there in that strange alley way but returned a few minutes later. She was carrying a robe very similar to her own as well as soft leather shoes. I put the robe on and she helped me with the belt. I slid my feet into the shoes and she took my arm. Her name was Quickening and she would be my humble guide to the Maze. When I asked her what the Maze was she waited to tell me until we cleared the alley. We were on a rise of sorts looking out over the landscape of the Maze. The dominating feature of this portion of the land was a large elegant totem pole. It must have stood at least a hundred feet tall and etched into the dark red wood were the totems of various Indian tribes.

"Now that is something I wasn't expecting," I said.

"It is one of the three anchors," Quickening explained. "The other two are located at the further corners."

"How the hell did I even get here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Let me introduce you to some of my friends," she said and tugged on my arm.

There were open air markets, gardens, musical and theatrical stages everywhere. I think it was the people meandering about that were the most interesting. Most of them were not human and some weren't even close to passing for normal. I did my best not to stare and for the most part I did but occasionally I did gawk despite my best efforts. I was about to apologize when a being would hold up a tentacled limb and I interpreted this as don't worry I'm used to it. The marketplace was filled with food, drink and objects both recognizable and utterly alien.

"Human," a voice called out to me. "Come... come closer and play a game."

"Me," I asked pointing to my chest and the being nodded energetically. "I like games."

"I can tell you are new to the Maze. It is customary to welcome new comers with a game of what is my function. If you can tell me what the function of the device I will offer you a chance to purchase it at a reduced price. Besides, it will also draw more traffic to my humble business."

"Sure, I will play," I said and walked over. "Whoa, I've never seen anything like these things before."

"No doubt," the merchant replied gleefully. "I will set an object in front of you and you may touch it, pick it up and even sniff it to see what its function might be."

I waited while the merchant looked at his wares for the first item. I wasn't sure of his or her sex or even if the entity had a sex. It's skin was transparent and amethyst in color. I could see no internal organs but there had to be some, right. I will call it a her since the voice was higher than a man's and there were hints of breasts and what I believed were two vaginas. If I was right she must have a lot of fun when she had sex. Her garments weren't designed for modesty that was obvious. The merchant let out a low moan and her body changed shape before my eyes. Those were definitely breasts now and her slits were becoming slick with clear fluids.

"Such a naughty boy," she moaned as she set down the first device. "Your thoughts are strong and quite arousing."

"I am sorry..." I began but she cut me off.

"I'm not, it has been a long time since a human's desires were directed at me, thank you." Her body was quivering now as she continued. "Now, tell me what you think this is?"

The thing was over a foot long and had a definite handle on one end and four translucent tentacles on the business end. I picked it up and the tendrils began to move, shiver and slither to their full length of two feet. I felt a sensuous vibration run through the object and my first impression was that it was an alien sex toy. The thing was purring loud enough for by passers to stop and look. I tried to control the tentacles and to my amazement they responded to my thoughts. The lewd motions that it performed were both amusing and shocking to the ever growing crowd. I could control how long, thick and how slippery the tendrils were.

"My first thought is probably obvious," I said to the merchant who was now a deep blue color from head to foot. "I don't think it's a sex toy but maybe some kind of manipulator of some kind. Perhaps it is for fixing or gripping dangerous substances."

"Close enough," the merchant purred. "I will grant you a twenty percent discount on this item. Would you like to try another?"

"Sure," I said and wondered if blue meant she was sexually aroused. "Let me see what you've got."

The merchant moved even slower now. She looked like she was either drunk or close to her climax. Then the thought popped into my head before I could stop it. I wondered if I slid my cock into her could I see it through her transparent skin. What would it feel like? Would it be tight and slick? The merchant cried out and nearly face planted. I looked over at Quickening and she was smiling and her skin was flushed with color.

"Why are you smiling," I asked her and she leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"The merchant is a telempath, her body molds to the sexual desires of those closest to her. If someone prefers males she would be male. If however someone, like you, likes busty females her body molds itself to that hunger. The fact that she just climaxed shows that she has bonded herself to you."

"Bonded, for how long?" I asked and Quickening giggled.

"Until you have consummated your desire of course," she purred in my ear. "She belongs to you now. Don't leave her like that for long, it would be frowned upon."

"Well, I don't want to make her suffer." I said.

The merchants placed a second object on the table and I handed her back the tool in my hand. Her hand brushed mine and I felt her cool slick flesh. The psychic connection was instant and powerful. She wanted me so bad it was almost overwhelming. My own desire was transmitted to her in a flash and she smiled wickedly. She took the tool from me and broke the connection. I placed a hand over my groin to cover the obvious tenting that was occurring. With my free hand I touched the second item. It seemed to be fashioned of mirror bright steel. There were three interlocked circles with wave-like crests along the edge. I wanted to say device but I wasn't sure. It was cold to the touch, at first, but it warmed quickly. There were no obvious markings so it could be anything.

"This is a lot harder than the first one," I said.

"Really," the merchant said licking her transparent lips. "Pick it up and give it a whirl."

The crowd murmured around me and I tried to pick it up with one hand but it was too heavy. I struggled but the damn thing fought me. If I tried using both hands my erection would obvious to anyone close enough. The robe I was wearing would reveal my state and I didn't want to offend anyone. Quickening leaned close and her hot breath on my ear didn't help things.

"You aren't going to upset anyone. They know what is going on silly."

I used both hands after a moment of doubt. The thing on the table seemed to release itself once both of my hands grasped it. There was a definite intelligence behind this item. It seemed to scan me as if trying to figure something out. I could feel it in my head. I almost let go of it but the metal seemed to melt and reshape itself around my wrists. Where there had been three rings now there were only two. The wavy outer crests were gone as well and only safe smooth sides remained. The mental squirming continued until it found whatever it was that it was looking for. The rings remained around my wrists and seemed to have quieted down, for now at least. I looked at the merchant and she seemed to have recovered from her climax quickly enough.

"So what do you think the function of this device is?" she asked her voice holding a lilt at the end.

I glanced around the crowd and found no help there. They all looked on with expressions of expectation and curiosity. Would I figure it out? Could I figure it out? I looked down at the twin rings of burnished metal and wondered what the hell they did. It had searched my mind but for what. It had taken a long time so it hadn't been in contact with a human before. Whoa, scratch that last thought, I wasn't really human anymore I was more Althan than human now. Was that why it took so damn long? It hadn't been exposed to someone like me. Could it determine race not on a genetic level but on a psychic one?

"I don't know how to explain my guess properly," I said and the merchant leaned close again giving me a better look at her body as well as her intoxicating scent.

"Do your best," she purred.

"I am guessing this device can determine race by using some sort of mental probe." I said and the crowd gasped.

"Not bad, incorrect but pretty damn close," she said as she removed the rings from around my wrists.

Her fingers touched my flesh and there was that psychic connection again. She wanted to feel me inside of her. Every orifice she possessed craved it. I caught her looking down at my erection and she saw it stiffen even more. She smiled wickedly and broke the contact. She turned around and bent over showing me her soaked slits again. I bit back a moan and waited for her to show me another object for my perusal. The crowd tittered and giggled when they saw her pull out a crystalline box. The colors of the box changed depending on the angle the light hit it. One moment it was emerald, the next it was violet and when she set it down it was deepest blue.

"Open it and let the fun begin," she said and at that the crowd dispersed.

"I'll catch up with you later," Quickening said as she followed the crowd. "I'll be at the food court when you two are done."

"Okay..." I said and turned my full attention to the box. "Here goes nothing."

I opened the box and thankfully nothing flew out at me. I peered into it but there was an impenetrable darkness within. I knew she wouldn't hurt me so I reached my hand in and felt something cool and silky inside. When I pulled my hand back the darkness came with it. The cold soft sensation crept up my hand slowly at first and I watched as the thing began to cling to and attach itself to my flesh.

"Relax it won't hurt you," the merchant moaned as she walked out of her stall and stood behind me. "It is just a sensory net. This one is actually a sex toy. It will cling to every delicious inch of your body and once it has done that we can begin. Follow me."

She led me to a park-like area just behind her booth. There was a bench there and it was here that she removed my robe. Her eyes widened in pleasant shock as she saw my erection unveiled for the first time. The shadowy sensory net covered half of my body by now. It felt like I was being wrapped in silk sheets. I let out a low groan when it clung to my cock and balls. The merchant sat me down on the bench and knelt between my legs. She wrapped her fist around the shaft of my cock and began stroking it. The sensory net didn't interfere with the psychic contact in fact it made it that much more intense.

"I've never fucked a human before," she growled. "I am looking forward to this."

"So am I," I admitted. "It is heading for my face!"

"Relax, the net can't hurt you," she told me. "It is perfectly fitted to adapt to any host."

"Your hand feels amazing," I moaned as she began squeezing me as she jacked me off.

The net finished bonding as she called it and all of my already acute senses were pushed beyond their limits. Her fist felt like amazing and I began wondering what her pussy would feel like. The psychic connection transferred our desires to the other instantly. She wanted to taste me and I watched as her mouth descended and my cock slid between her sapphire lips. I could see my dick through her skin. I felt her tongue slither around it and her throat muscles work me as well. This gal was a god damn sex machine. I was in lust. I grabbed her by the head and began shoving her head down as I would any woman I had been with.

'Yes... use me for your pleasure,' she sent to my mind. 'I am here for you and you alone! Shoot your load down my dirty little throat!'

I moved her head faster and watched as her cheeks sunk in as she applied suction now. I was so close so fast. I didn't bother warning her she already knew. Language seemed to evaporate between us. The connection made words unnecessary. I wanted and she gave. Her desires were fulfilled as soon as she expressed them. I cried out as I came and she swallowed easily. After all her species didn't possess a gag reflex or even pain receptors. She was designed for pleasure only. The sensory net revitalized my body and I was ready to go mere minutes later. She got to her feet, bent over and grabbed her ankles. I rushed to my feet and impaled her lower slit with my cock. Not wanting her to feel cheated I inserted two fingers into the upper one.

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "I wish you had two cocks..."

"Me too," I replied and the sensory net replied to my desire.

I watched in fascinated fear when a second cock grew just above my own. I touched it and it felt as real as the original. I withdrew my fingers and slid the net's cock into her. Oh damn, this was beyond amazing. I thrust slowly because I was bordering on sensory overload already. The merchant thrust her hips backward to meet mine and the loud slapping sounds echoed over those of the market just behind us. I felt her orgasm as it built. I could almost share her pleasure. Was this sensation what it felt like to be female and have two cocks inside of you? The connection was deepening. I fucked her harder now and she squeezed me as we both got closer to a mutual climax. I wanted to feel her cum as much as my own pleasure I wanted her to climax with me. We were so close now. Oh god I could feel her pleasure rise up and crash over her, us. My cock spurted deep into her core and she spasmed around me.

"Oh damn," I whimpered. "That was fucking amazing!"

"I wish I could too," she replied to my unasked question. "But my owner would never let me go."

"You are a slave?" I asked and she nodded.

"I doubt even you have the coin to purchase me," she replied to my query before I voiced it. "Rare exotic items, works of art... those sorts of things..."

"You need to quit that," I laughed as I began thrusting again. "Answering questions before they are asked, it might be considered rude."

"Shut up and fuck me," she replied so I did.

The sensory net seemed to feed off our mutual desire and use that to keep me going, as it were. We must have fucked for two hours straight before even the sensory net was drained utterly. We lay on the soft grass looking up at the eternal night and I wanted to free her. I hated the thought of her being a slave. Then the thought crossed my mind. If I did free her somehow would the girls be okay with that. Since we were still in contact the merchant felt my curiosity and replied.

"You already have four female partners at home," she gasped. "You are a male worth being with. You do know that I can be male or female right."

There was my answer. She could help take some of the burden off my poor cock. I needed to free her and get her in my employ. The merchant was shocked by the thought of being paid to work. She saw the house and all the rooms. One of those could be hers and she could choose. Decisions to make and a place to call her own was it worth hoping for. I heard the approach of two individuals towards us. I sniffed the air and was confused by what was nose was telling me.

"It smells like wet dog," I said and she got to her feet and tossed me the robe Quickening had gotten for me.

"Hurry, it is the Ravens' guards," she urged.

I got to my feet and dressed just as they arrived. The man was tall, a good half a head taller than me and built like a freaking linebacker. He had wide shoulders, a heavily muscled frame and there was something almost feral in his features. He wore black armor with a raven crest at the center of his barrel chest. The armor was a mix of heavy metallic plates over vital areas and softer more pliable leather over joints to allow for swift movement. The woman next to him wore identical armor and I noticed immediately a kind of family resemblance. She was as tall as I was with a long brown mane of hair that ended just below her ass cheeks. It was the eyes that were alarming, those cold yellow eyes. That and the subtle canine characteristics they both shared.

"The Brothers Corvus request your immediate presence in their tower," the woman said and there was no doubt in my mind that refusal was not an option.

"I'd be thrilled to meet these Corvus Brothers," I said as charming as I could.

"He says that now sister," the man said grinning.

"Agreed brother, he is a fool or has a death wish," she replied.

"I am new to the Maze," I added as I walked between them and then past them. "Coming?"

"You too precious," the man said to the merchant.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers