A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 06

Story Info
Warren brings Precious home, she hits it off with everyone.
22.3k words
4.75
44.6k
51

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older. What follows may answer some questions. It may also raise a few more as you will see. A few more installments of this story line and then I will return to the Iron Bitch series. It is time to resolve things once and for all I think. After that... I don't know, I guess only time will tell. I hope you enjoy and as always vote, comment and tell me what you think of this story.

Bian Rong - literal translation Hidden Dragon

*****

Emergency Exit:

Quickening led me to the nearest exit of the Maze. She wished me the best of luck and I thanked her for everything. Precious had taken on a rather mundane appearance and I agreed a low profile was probably for the best. The two of us walked down one of the thousand alleyways that bordered the Maze towards our exit. I had woken up naked, alone and confused. So why did this alley seem familiar? As it ended I saw the emerald green wall and a singular scarlet door. Guarding that door was a face that was all too familiar to me.

"Crusher," I said as I approached the ogre.

"No Sir, I get that a lot," the ogre said smiling. "He's my cousin on my mum's side. My name is Splitter. Was your visit to the Maze a pleasant one?"

"It was... interesting," I replied and he smiled.

"I am sure it was. Welcome to the Hotel Diabolique. Shall I call ahead or do you have reservations?"

"Just passing through actually," I said trying not to show any shock at hearing the name of the hotel.

Splitter stepped aside and the crimson door opened and we entered the lobby of the Hotel Diabolique. It was as I remembered from my last visit with Loki. The staff of the hotel greeted me as they had the goddess, with great difference and displays of excellent service. I asked them for a limo for pressing business I had. I glanced at the scarlet door and my jaw almost dropped open. There was a white wooden border around the door but it was the curious knot work etched into the wood that caught my attention. It was obvious to see the pattern of a maze carved into the border.

Less than a minute later I was being escorted to the exit and there was a sleek brand new town car waiting for us. The driver asked for the address and I told him where home was. He opened the door and we slipped into the back. As we drove back to the estate I pondered a cover story for my near two day disappearance. The limo took another path away from the hotel. I noticed as we exited a narrow alley the demonic forked tail spray painted on the brick wall. I began to see a pattern.

'Warren,' Jeannie chimed in.

'Yes Jeannie,' I asked.

'I know this is going to sound odd. But I just tied into the local satellite network and I triple checked the data.' She said and then fell silent.

'What is it?' I demanded.

'The time, the current time is less than fifteen minutes since we entered the Maze. Some sort of temporal dilation has occurred.' She said her voice shaky and unsure.

'Why am I not surprised. Just accept it and we can ponder it later. All I want is to get home and climb into my bed and try and forget this day ever happened.'

The limo dropped me off at the gate of the estate. I paid him via electronic transaction and keyed in the security code to open the main gate. The driver whistled when he saw the mansion lording on the top of the hill. As he drove off I felt a sensation that I will call a psychic twinge. I actually flinched and turned in the direction of the source. The girl was short, maybe five feet but I highly doubted it, and dressed in a myriad collection of solids, stripes and flannel. She staggered up the street and she was mumbling as she approached.

"The Thanatons are dreaming..." she intoned in a kind of dull hopeless voice. "The Thanatons are hungry..."

I stood at the open gate and stared at her. My keen night vision allowed me to pick out details others might have missed. The first and most disturbing thing was the sickly green radiance spilling from her eyes, nose and mouth. The condition of her skin and hair told me she hadn't seen a bath or shower in quite some time. The stench coming off her confirmed the latter. But it was the power that couldn't be seen by the human eye that was most disturbing. She was possessed by something, something old and terrible. My reflexes kicked in and I lashed out trying to sever the connection. It must have worked. She crumpled to the ground and fell still. The verdant light no longer shone from any orifice. I picked her up and carried her to the estate. Precious watched all of this in utter confusion.

"Why did you help her," she asked as she walked next to me.

"Why did I help you," I replied.

"Because you wanted to fuck me of course," she said without hesitation or any hint of remorse.

"No, I helped you because you needed it. The sex was just a bonus... a really great bonus by the way."

She laughed and opened the front door. Charles, the number two guy on the night shift, stared at me with what could only be described at complete and utter shock. He backed away when he caught a good whiff of the street urchin. I called for the maids and told them to run a hot bath, a very hot bath. They raced upstairs and by the time I got there the tub was half full. They added bubble bath and helped me strip her. I carefully lowered her into the bath and she never moved. Precious and I scrubbed the girl clean and after washing her hair half a dozen times pronounced her clean. We transferred the girl to the shower for a quick rinse while the tub drained.

Precious dried her off while I studied her features as well as her body for any clues to her identity. Jeannie ran facial recognition as I looked at the tattoo on her inner right wrist and the brand on the back of her neck. I began to suspect human trafficking when Precious smiled and left for a few moments. She returned with shaving cream and a brand new razor. I gave her a questioning look and she just grinned. Precious sprayed the foam over the girl's genitals and shaved her hairy region with precise strokes of my razor. She muttered something about me not liking pubic hair.

"What are we going to tell her when she wakes up?" I asked Precious. "Oh sorry, I really hate a tangle of pubes so my friend here shaved you bald."

"Oh come on," Precious responded with a giggle. "Look at that cute little pussy. You have to admit it looks much better like this."

I just shook my head and carried the girl to one of the spare bedrooms. Precious wandered the second floor and picked out her own room. Isabelle arrived and helped me dress the girl in pajamas and sat with her until she woke up. I sat on the edge of the bed for an hour or so looking at her sleeping features. She was very cute and young. I thought she might be eighteen, early twenties at the oldest. Her complexion was a mystery to me. Her smooth skin had an odd pigmentation to it and I guessed that she was part Asian and perhaps part American Indian. Her eyes had the right shape and tilt to them for either Thai or maybe Vietnamese. There were strong prominent features that spoke of Sioux or Iroquois. Her small breasts were full and topped with dark nipples and tiny areoles.

She was in good shape despite living on the street. I looked at the tattoo on her wrist and it appeared like a Kanji character but I couldn't be sure if it was Chinese or some other nationality. Jeannie was running it and her face for clues. The character's meaning was much easier to discover than her identity. It represented the Mahjong piece, the silver king. This symbol was used by white slavers that worked out of Hong Kong. The brand on her neck was another matter entirely. I thought it might be another ideogram like the tattoo but it wasn't. There was a circle at the center of the symbol and just above the circle connected by a very shot line was a crescent moon. There were also five lines radiating from the circle, four of them were of equal length while the fifth was twice as long as the others. The longer line ran due south; the other four were west, southwest, southeast and east respectfully. The brand looked like it had healed so it might be as much as six months old.

My heart went out to her as much as it had for Precious. I told Isabelle that if she needed anything just ask and I wanted to be woken up when the girl had finished resting. I was off to sleep. I checked on Precious and she was naked and enjoying the Egyptian cotton sheets on her bed. I smiled as I closed the door to her room. The walk back to my room was short and sweet. It wasn't until I had looked at my bed that I realized king sized mattress or not, there was no room for me the way my family was spread out on it. I guess it is back to one of the other guest rooms. I stripped out of the uniform I had gotten in the Maze and hung it up in the closet. I climbed beneath my sheets and was asleep in no time at all.

I don't normally remember my dreams. It is usually a jumble of images and some song or another that got stuck in my head earlier that day. But I remember this dream. To my dying day I remember it clearly. The world was black. The blasted landscape was ebony sand as far as the eye could see. The dunes were broken by stony hillocks and shattered remains of massive stones that had been hurled by some kind of titanic force. They lay like fallen heroes of old flung to the earth by gods and demons. The air was cold yet dry and a crescent moon rose over the horizon. The sight of it filled me with a dread I had never experienced in my entire life. I took a few steps back and hit something. I turned and looked. My screams woke the nearest staff as well as Willow, Janine and my mom. They all came running in to see if I was alright. I was upright and covered in night sweats. I looked at the clock and even though I had only slept for a few hours I was fucking done.

"I'm up," I said and began to get out of bed.

"Hey, are you okay," Precious stumbled in naked, hair askew and stretching as she yawned.

My family turned on me like a pack of wolves. There were a dozen questions and I just held up my hand. I told them that this was my new live in bodyguard. She was here to protect me and would not be any sort of hindrance in my schedule. My schedule was a reference to them getting laid. The relief on their faces was clear and they asked me if I was alright. I told them I had a nightmare and I was going to take a shower and get some coffee. Mom and Janine raced downstairs to make my coffee while Willow returned to my bedroom and ran my shower. Precious and I followed her in.

"Who left the tub like this?" Willow asked clearly annoyed. "Warren, whose pubic hairs are these on this towel, did you shave your pussy and use my towel?"

"No and yes," Precious replied smiling.

"What the bloody hell does that even mean," Willow growled.

"No, it wasn't my pussy and yes I was the one that used the towel." Precious purred as she took in Willow's scent. "Oh you are something..."

"WARREN... what the hell is going on?" She asked as she made the mistake of turning her back on Precious. The other pounced on Willow by cupping her naked tits from behind and sliding a large cock just below Willow's naked sex. "What the UNNNNNN... Warren... oh god what the hell is going on?"

"Relax and let her handle everything," I said as I got into my shower.

"UNNN... UNNNN... UNNN..." Willow moaned as Precious slid into her soaked cunt from behind and began thrusting.

I could see their outline against the frosted glass of the shower's wall. Willow's tits were smooshed against the glass as Precious pounded her hard and fast. I lathered up and listened to the delightful sounds of a surprised sister and a pussy hungry bodyguard. I slid the door open and stuck my head out.

"Can she stay Willow?" I asked but Willow's eyes were half closed as the massive cock drilled the hell out of her. "I'll take that as a yes."

I knew how my sister felt. Precious' touch was a level of intimacy that was unlike anything normal people every experience. I watched for a little bit and then returned to my shower. A muffled cry escaped Willow's lips as she climaxed. A moment later both of them staggered in to continue their encounter. Willow was bent over by Precious so that she could suck my dick while my bodyguard continued fucking the living daylights out of her. I was surprised I didn't feel any jealousy at this point. Perhaps it was because it wasn't happening because of Loki or some other external force at work. I was okay sharing with Precious because... it felt okay. It felt right for some reason that I couldn't put my finger on.

"Damn Willow, slow down my cock isn't going anywhere," I whimpered as she began deep-throating me. "You like her touch don't you?"

"MMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMM," Willow moaned.

"Her pussy feels amazing," Precious groaned as she worked on her own climax. "So damn close... almost there... UNNNNNNN Fuck!"

I watched as she ground her hips against my sister's backside. Willow was mere seconds behind her as her second orgasm crashed into her. She nearly choked on my dick it was so intense. Willow withdrew and stood up leaning heavily against the shower wall. Precious turned around and grabbed her ankles. Her cock was gone and now a single soaked slit presented itself to me. I slid into her and grabbed her ass cheeks for leverage. Willow watched in amazement trying to reconcile what she had experienced with what her eyes were telling her. I hammered Precious just as she had done to Willow. I was relentless and swore that her pussy was tighter today that it had been our first time around back in the Maze.

"NNNNN god damn you're tight," I said through clenched teeth.

"I better be I made some adjustments," she cooed.

"Warren, is there something I should know?" Willow asked as she watched me fuck the newest member of the household staff.

"Are you up for an explanation," I asked and she shook her head. "Damn, I am so close already!"

"Fill me up Master," Precious begged as she thrust her hips against me. "I can feel it building inside of you. Just a little more... come on and fuck me... that's it... just... a little... YESSSS!"

I shot my load deep inside of her and I held on to maintain my balance. Once I caught my breath we all washed up and went downstairs for breakfast. Mom and Janine produced food they had been keeping warm for our eventual arrival. Janine gave mom that look and I knew they had been wagering whether I would fuck just Willow or both of them. We all had that freshly fucked glow and Janine conceded the bet. We all ate and I reintroduced Precious to the family and they welcomed her with open arms especially Willow. There was no shop talk during a meal that was a house rule, so I had to wait until after the dishes were done to tell them all about Miranda and the Maze.

I think mom took it the hardest. When I told her that Miranda was in fact Loki Sutekh she nearly fainted. She had been intimate with the entity that the Family knew as the Dark One. They all had in fact shared some quality time with the goddess. Willow was more impressed with my new bodyguard and I had to explain to them all about her talents.

"Have any of you ever heard of a place called the Maze," I asked and Willow shook her head but mom and Janine shared a knowing look. "I ran into Precious there and hired her as my personal bodyguard."

"I take it you interviewed her?" Janine said with a wicked smile.

"A few times actually," Precious volunteered with an equally naughty grin.

"That's our Warren," mom added.

"You need to know something about Precious. She is a Telempath and can shift to meet a person's um needs." I said and saw the understanding in Willow's gaze while Janine and mom were clueless. "How to put this delicately..."

"I can fulfill the role of either or both sexes at any given time," Precious plowed right into it.

Mom and Janine looked at her and then at me and then at Willow. Now they understood my sister's radiant expression and who had put it there. I could see the wheels turning as they processed the possibilities. The Harrower girls were grinning like idiots after a minute or so. They were making plans and I realized my afternoon had just opened up. They wanted to test drive the bodyguard and see how she performed. I was about to ask if Precious was okay with that when she eagerly volunteered. That gave me time to spend some one on one time with Willow.

Now that the haze had lifted I was feeling a lot more possessive of her. Willow and I put our jackets on and took a walk out back. She clung to my arm and I told her how happy I was to be home. I was happy that the crazy had been put on the back burner for now. If I was lucky things might actually return to normal. I wasn't lucky. Willow and I were just stepping back inside when one of the security guards informed me that two men and a woman were here to see me. They had been searched and were waiting in the game room. I had a bad feeling about these unscheduled guests and sent Willow upstairs. I told the guard to stand outside the gaming room in case things got ugly.

The guard and I approached the game room and I felt a tingle in my head. Whoever it was the guard would be of little help if I was right. I was praying that I was wrong. I opened the door and saw my guests for the first time. The men were using the pool table while the woman watched. They were all impeccably dressed and groomed to perfection. I began to wonder if they were members of the Family but that didn't make any sense. As head of the Family they would have contacted me for an appointment. So who the hell were they?

The older of the two men appeared to be in his late fifties early sixties with gray hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. I was guessing that he was Slavic, perhaps from Russia or the Ukraine. He was tall and despite his age was quick on his feet and worked the pool table with ease. His opponent was around thirty years of age with a long woven ponytail of jet black hair. His green eyes were bright and vibrant. I took another guess and placed him from either the U.K. or perhaps Canada. He had wide shoulders and looked a lot more imposing physically than the older gentleman. The woman was in her mid-thirties with round framed glasses, her hair worn up and in a severe style. She was nice and curvy but her expression and overall demeanor screamed off limits. She had her arms crossed and other subtle body posture confirmed the closed off attitude.

"Welcome to my home. Who the fuck are you people?" I asked and watched them intently for any signs of hostility.

"You were right Uther," the younger man said. "We should have called ahead."

"If we did, we would be waiting for weeks to see him," the woman added testily. "We need to recover it and leave."

"I told you Gwen, chances of recovery are low, very low," Uther told her as he set his cue stick down and faced me. "We came because we received a sort of signal telling us that property belonging to our order is in this house."

"What sort of property are we talking about?" I asked. As if in response the three of them were suddenly wearing uniforms that were quite similar to the one I had been given in the Maze by the tailor. "Oh, that property, it is hanging upstairs in a closet."

"Where is the staff," the young man asked.

"I put it in one of the pouches that was hanging off the silver belt. Seemed like a good idea at the time."

My response was not what they were expecting. They huddled up and spoke in whispers. Normally that would have been an issue but not for me. Things had gone from difficult to impossible it seemed. The woman used the words bonded and staff as she looked over her shoulder at me. I winked at her and she went crimson. Uther restrained Gwen with a light touch on her shoulder. I looked them over and while the basic concept of their uniforms was similar there were clear differences that seemed to fit their personalities. Uther's garb was more finely made and appeared of a higher rank than the others. He could have been their leader or commanding officer. The nameless guy was more about flash and eye catching flares decorating his duster. Gwen was the most subdued and it showed in spades. There was next to no piping or trim on her uniform and it had a more utilitarian design to it.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers