A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Shall I go upstairs and get it for you guys," I offered as they continued to discuss me and the gear.

"You are willing to hand it over," Uther asked almost shocked by my words.

"It is obvious that the uniform and staff belong to your order. I am not a thief. It was given to me as payment for a slight done to one of my friends"

"Who gave it to you?" Gwen asked obviously intrigued.

"A certain tailor in the Maze," I said.

"What of the previous owner?" Uther asked his color fading from his cheeks.

"Enslaved," I replied and the trio bristled with anger. "The spider looking thing had placed some sort of black metal mesh on her head."

The next emotion radiating from them was fear; no it was far more intense. It was terror. They were terrified of the tailor and what she could do. I described the woman I had seen and they all nodded and Gwen actually wiped tears from her eyes.

"Let's get this over with," I said. "I will get the uniform and the talking staff."

"Hold on, the staff spoke to you?" Gwen asked shocked by those simple words.

"Well, it's not like it was a conversation or anything. It just said two words, candidate accepted."

The young man's face flushed with rage and he lashed out with something like an electrical charge. Before his companions could stop him he attacked but somehow remained unharmed. I looked down and the jeans and t-shirt were gone. Instead, I was somehow wearing the uniform. It had simply appeared of its own accord. Uther smiled, Gwen stared at me and the young man took a step back as if he had been bitch slapped. The old man laughed and shook his head. He told the other two to meet him outside. They did as he asked and a minute later I was alone with him. Before I could voice a single question he held up his hand.

"Congratulations, you have been accepted into the world's oldest circle of mages. I know this is a lot to handle. We are a very loosely knit group. You will very rarely see more than two or three of us in any one nation at a time. You owe us no allegiance and we expect none in return. We do not go around harming other members of the circle unless the Arch Mage judges one of us a threat to the others." He reached into one of his pouches and produced a small crystal. "Your staff can access this crystal and it will explain our ways and what it means to be a mage. If you have any questions just contact me and I will help anyway I can."

"Magic... real life magic?"

"We have a saying in the circle. Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology. I have to go and inform the Arch Mage that the position has been filled. Best of luck my boy and keep in touch."

I took the crystal from his hand and he left without another word. Loki... I growled in my chest. No wait; this could be Odin's work. I had seen my features on that pawn on his side of the board. Damn it, I was so fucking confused. I looked at the crystal and it looked unremarkable on the outside. Jeannie scanned it and it must have been equipped with some kind of installation protocol. There was a burst of data and the entire content of the crystal was in my head. I needed to lie down, so much for normalcy and getting back to good old boring.

The bedding had been changed and my bedroom was empty. I guess everyone else was busy, good. I stripped down and crawled under the sheets. I was exhausted from lack of sleep and overdoing things in the shower. It had been fun but very tiring. I closed my eyes and prayed I wouldn't dream. I did but the imagery and words were more about magic as a force of nature than anything else. My unconscious mind was processing the information the crystal had passed onto me. It beat the hell out of that nightmare. After a while I drifted into true sleep.

My dream reminded me of a virtual reality game where I was playing the Sorcerer character. Like any good game it had a tutorial on how spell casting worked. There were three parts to each spell. The first was the hand gestures that represent the written rune at the core of the spell. The second is the spoken aspect that calls on the mana to cast that spell. Lastly, there is the mind or mentally forming the rune in my thoughts to embody the spell and give it form. Not all spells possess all three but they do have at least one. The more powerful the spell the more required to unleash it. Simple spells can be cast with only a gesture, a word or a thought. I was going to like this dream.

I woke up several hours later and I wasn't alone. There were two warm bodies with me. I assumed it was Janine and my mom, I was wrong. It was Precious and the girl I rescued last night. The Telempath was spooning my left side while the very petite Vietnamese girl was lying on top of me. I was amazed that the very first thing I noticed about her was that someone had brushed her hair and braided it into one long ponytail. I placed an arm around her and she murmured in her sleep. When I looked over at Precious her eyes were open and she was smiling.

"Two more refugees," she whispered. "That is what your mother told me as I drilled her ass from behind. Strange what people say at such intimate times, huh?"

"I take it you are popular now," I replied in a low voice.

"Pshaw, I am their new favorite toy," she said with a wink and a grin. "You'd think they hadn't had sex in months."

"Try a year, I was gone for a year," I said.

"It may take me a week or so to get rid of all that nasty frustration that has built up. I won't let you down, I promise."

"I am sure you will do your very best." I told her with a giggle that ended up waking up the girl on my chest. "Morning... well afternoon actually..."

"You saved me," she said in perfect English. "Isabelle told me all about it. You carried me in even though I stunk to high heaven. You bathed me, washed my hair and um apparently shaved my pubes while you were at it."

"That last one was all me," Precious said taking the hit.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"My Master doesn't like a gnarly bush on his sex partners."

"You are assuming quite a bit there sister," the girl said giggling.

"Says the naked chick on top of her savior," Precious fired back and laughing now as well.

I watched this entire exchange silently and wondered how this was going to end. I didn't want her to feel obligated but if she were grateful who was I to turn down such a lovely offer? If she changed her mind she was free to leave and I was fine with that too. The girl looked really serious as she looked into my eyes.

"You saved my life," she purred and clung a little tighter. "I don't have much but if you want anything I will give it to you."

"Your story," I said. "Tell me what happened to you and who are these Thanatons."

She nodded and steeled herself as she faced her nightmare. Her name was Bian Rong and there was the lovely sing song way she pronounced it, bee-ahn rong. I loved the way she rolled her R's when she spoke. Her dad was an American soldier, a marine, he had gotten her mom knocked up but had left before Bian was born. Her entire family lived in poverty and struggled to survive. She had learned early on to take nothing for granted and accept each blessing with as much gratitude as possible. Bian had been eighteen when the slavers caught up with her and sold her to an American pimp. She was shipped over and worked the streets for the last five years. It was the nightmares that had freed her but also left her destitute. She was an illegal alien after all. So she fled the West Coast and did whatever she had to, to survive. But each night the dreams got worse and worse until she could no longer differentiate between being awake and the ever present nightmare.

"That was until last night," she said as the tears came. "You gave me my life back... I can never repay you."

"I didn't do it expecting any kind of payment," I told her and I held her tighter. "I saw a soul in need and wanted to help."

"It must be nice to grow up with all of this," Bian said wistfully.

"Oh, I didn't grow up rich. I inherited all of this. My family was average I guess. We did well compared to what you went through. But I never had anything like this until my grandmother dropped this in my lap. It has been a real roller coaster ride to be honest. The funny thing is all I ever wanted to do was to go to college and get a job someplace. I was saving up for my tuition when everything changed. What is that look for?"

"It is funny really. You are going to find this strange but over the last few years I have been listening in on classes at the university. That's why I was in this neighborhood. The university is just about a mile away."

"I know that is where I was planning on going. So you've been eavesdropping eh? What sort of classes?"

"Anything I could," she said a finger tracing along my chest. "During the nice weather I would be under the windows of the science building. If it was raining there is an overhang by the math wing. There are a thousand places to keep out of the weather and still hear what is going on. I used to imagine myself in class, taking notes and getting my degree. But nothing works out the way you plan."

"What kind of degree were you planning on?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"I couldn't decide between art and philosophy." She said. "I used to think I would sculpt out my philosophical ideals, crazy huh?"

"Not at all, let's do it," I said and she looked up confused. "There are a few out buildings on the property here. We can turn one into a studio slash apartment for you. What do you say?"

"Oh I couldn't put you out like that... you're serious aren't you?" She said and made a face that made me laugh. "What do you get out of it?"

"Exclusive rights to promote you in my art gallery," I said.

"Do you even own an art gallery?" Bian asked.

"Not yet," I said. "Yet being the optimal word, I will start looking for a spot right after I eat."

"Speaking of something to eat," she purred.

Her hand snaked around my dick and began to stroke it lightly. I started to argue when she disappeared beneath the covers and took me into her mouth. I looked over at Precious and she just smiled. I gasped when the petite minx took me down her throat in one smooth action. I cursed as her head moved up and down like a fucking piston. Precious mouthed the words 'no gag reflex'. I nodded and enjoyed the ride. The street urchin knew her way around a cock like few others I had been with. Just combine survival skills and an eager oral fixation and you have Bian. I was amazed at how fast she had me on the brink.

"God damn girl... I'm gonna... OH FUCK!" I cried out as I blew down her throat. She swallowed and only then did she reemerge from the depths of the covers.

"Oh by the way, I suck a mean cock. Just thought I would warn ya..." She said with a hungry look in her eye. "Oh good you look like you could go again. I am a huge fan of foreplay and all but my pussy needs a cock in it like... right... now... UNNNNNN Yeah!"

While she spoke she straddled me, took me in her hand and guided into her warm wet depths. She leaned back and showed me my cock hilted inside of her. With a wink she began to rock her hips and fuck me nice and slow. Precious unable to hold back any longer planted her pussy over my face. My hands went to her ass as I pulled her cheeks apart and began lapping at her cunt. The psychic link was established and I felt her insatiable hunger and that made my cock harder still inside of Bian. The former street urchin leaned forward and fondled Precious' tits and the circuit was complete. We all felt each other's hunger and it made every movement of her hips, every lick of my tongue and fingers pinching nipples ten times more intense.

I began to wonder if too much of a good thing was a bad idea. Bian began squeezing her pussy muscles around me and I tossed that thought to the curb. She was going to milk my second orgasm in record time. But as I got closer and closer so did the others. I knew what was going to happen and welcomed it. I buried my tongue in the Telempath's cunt and that set off the chain reaction. She came and that surge set Bian off. When I felt her pussy clamp down on me I fired my load deep inside of her. We separated and lay on the bed panting covered in sweat. Bian lay on her back with her eyes squeezed shut. I felt a queer sensation and looked over at Precious who was smiling. I looked down and saw the sensory net as it spread over my body much quicker this time. It blending over my skin and vanished from sight.

"Time to raise this game to a new level," Precious cooed. "Unless you want me to leave you two alone..."

"Shut up and get over here," I ordered.

I grabbed Bian by the ankle and got her where I wanted her. Precious climbed on top of her and using the sensory net I slid into both of them at the same time. The girls groaned as I began thrusting. I forgot how good it felt wearing it. It was like a lens for sex, focusing the simplest pleasure into a whole new experience. The psychic circuit did as Precious had wanted, raised our love play to a whole new level. I hammered them harder and faster now and I could feel when they were close. I could slow down and drag out teasing all of us in the process. Bian was shaking, Precious was begging and I was hanging on by a hair's breath. When we passed the point of no return I slammed into them as hard and fast as I could. I saw lights burst behind my eyes when we came. I shot my load into them and they both gripped my cocks with their pussies like twin velvet fists.

"I'm done," I panted as I lay on top of Precious.

"Best sex EVER," Bian cried out wheezing as she caught her breath. "...And that is saying something."

"Holy fucking shit," Precious purred.

I pulled out slowly and ordered the sensory net off. Reluctantly it pooled itself into my right hand. I placed it in one of the pouches of my new uniform. Never know when it might come in handy. Precious got dressed and went down to fix some food for us. Bian lay there still panting and staring at the room's ceiling. She was muttering about seeing god in her orgasm. I knew how she felt. My first time with Precious had been so new and amazing it still haunted my thoughts. Seeing my cock sliding in and out of her through her transparent skin was a level of kink I had never imagined. The fact that she was so eager to fuck at the drop of a hat made it all the more addictive.

I helped Bian up and then helped her clean up. While she had a slight build and smaller boobs than most of the women in the house her ass was world class. We dried each other off and I took her to Willow's room to 'borrow' some clothes until I sent her out with the girls to go shopping. We went down and the entire family was present and they were all smiles. Mom and Janine were almost blushing as I sat down. I glanced at Willow and looked to see if she were okay with Bian borrowing some of her clothes. Sis was oblivious but appeared to be in a good mood.

"I need a favor," I said breaking the strange silence around the table.

"We are here for you son," Mom replied.

"Bian is going to be living in one of the out buildings. She wants to work on her art. I would like somebody to take her shopping. You know clothes, art supplies, furniture..."

"I will..." they all replied in a single voice, all but Precious she remained silent.

"Thank you," I said and we ate in a queer environment of giggles, smiles and an air of daydreaming.

What the hell was going on? Was it Precious? Is that why they were so damn loopy? Bian seemed to be okay but I had to fix this. My family couldn't walk around like a bunch of stoners all damn day every day. The girls left the kitchen to get ready. Precious offered to do the dishes and I told her I would be right back. I talked to the driver and told him to go in with the gals and watch their behavior and report back to me. I was concerned about their health and left it at that. I returned to the kitchen and stopped in my tracks. Precious had stripped down to wearing only an apron and reverted to her original form. The sunlight passed through her transparent blue skin and left scintillating rainbows across the floor.

"I heard a rumor you wanted to punish me for misbehaving," she purred. "Be honest, you know you want to jackhammer that glorious cock of yours into me."

"That is true," I said as I walked up behind her. "Before I reward you I need some answers. Why is my family walking around like they are drugged?"

"It will pass," she promised as she ground her bare ass against my jeans. "I give it maybe a week at most before they build up a tolerance. Humans are unaccustomed to what I offer. With any new situation there is an adjustment period. I promise you they will be fine. I would never hurt you or anyone you cared about."

I had touched her mind while she spoke and I found no hint of deception. I looked down and her pussy was soaked. She had adjusted her form and was now sporting a puckered little asshole now. I should walk away. I had a conference call this evening with the elders of the Family. I bit my lip as she ground her body against mine. Damn it all to hell! I tore my shirt off and lost my jeans seconds later. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down so she could suck me off. Precious never said a word, she was being completely subservient. She opened wide and I used her mouth pussy first. As I grabbed either side of her head and began thrusting she licked and sucked. I could see my cock through her skin as it sunk deep down her throat. She could do things that no one else could and I think that is what had me hooked. After a few minutes I pulled out and bent her over the sink. I eased into her as I teased her asshole.

"I knew you'd like my new feature," she growled. "You are going to sodomize me right?"

"Yep," I grunted as I fucked her cunt. "Damn you are tighter than usual!"

"I thought you might prefer a more virginal feel Master," Precious panted as I fucked her harder. "You can fuck me harder than that. You can't hurt me Warren, don't hold back."

She was right of course. My newfound strength would hurt or seriously injure Willow or the others. I growled and cut loose. What would have brutalized anyone else just drove my cock deeper into the resilient Precious. Our link made our encounter short but sweet. I bit back a scream as I fired my load deep into her pussy. I could see the cloudy spunk quickly vanish as her body absorbed it. I caught my breath and felt the energy she fed me.

"You promised," she purred. "You are going to do my ass right?"

I pulled out and pointed the head of cock against her sphincter and pushed. The muscular ring relented but reluctantly. Precious whimpered as I took her anal virginity. The head popped in and she gasped but urged me to continue. I pushed my hips forward and watch my cock sink deep into her ass. If her pussy had been snug her ass was incredibly tight. What a sight! I began moving and was grunting as I fucked her. Oh damn it felt amazing and her expressions were so damn lewd.

"MMMMister, is that your cock in my ass? Oh god I love it... you are going to break me in two!"

I thrust harder and faster as she continued to talk dirty to me. I was amazed at the voices she was able to pull off. She squealed like a virgin as my cock swelled inside of her. I knew it was an act but I didn't care. I dug my nails into her sapphire skin and pounded her so hard I thought she would cry out in pain. I was covered in sweat as I howled and filled her ass with cum. Precious smiled and then winked at me. A moment later my family and Bian were clapping behind me. They had watched the entire thing without me noticing.

"That was one helluva show son," mom said smiling.

"Damn, that was intense," Janine added.

"Me next," Willow said as she hugged Bian.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers