A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Crikey girl, you sure know your way around a cock," the Aussie cried out.

"She is totally soaked," another guy growled. "I am going for it."

"Dude, your dick slid inside of her like glass," the third guy exclaimed. "Me next... oh yeah just like that!"

I walked to the open doorway to the bedroom and the four assassins were on the bed. The petite South African gal was propped up on the pillows. The Aussie and the Scotsman were on either side of her while the olive skinned Greek was between her legs. The Greek was slamming his cock into her while the girl took turns sucking off the other two. I saw the impressive member the Aussie was sporting and sent the suggestion and she complied without hesitation. The Greek rolled his body backward bringing her with him. The Aussie took his huge cock and slowly but relentlessly eased it into her ass.

"Impressive," I said and they looked up but were powerless to stop. "Who sent you?"

I watched as the Scotsman slid his cock between the girl's lips and began fucking her mouth pussy. I walked up and sat down in the leather recliner and waited patiently. The men were thrusting in perfect unison and the poor girl was losing her mind. Her climax set off a chain reaction. All three of the men fired their loads within seconds of her orgasm. I directed their actions like a puppet master and Willow returned with Precious, Shu and the twins. The Scotsman lay on the bed as the girl impaled her ass on his cock. The Aussie took her pussy as the Greek squatted over torso and began fucking her tits.

"Who sent you?" I asked again. "I can do this all night and so will you."

My question was directed at the girl. Precious and the others collected their weapons and gear. Shu took up their electronics and began working them. Willow sat on my lap facing away and leaned against me. She was moaning as she watched the girl get fucked. Sis had lost her jeans and placed a leg on either arm of the chair. She took my hand and placed it over her sex. I teased her as we watched the girl deep throat the Aussie, an impressive feat by anyone's standard. Her expression was something between rage and bliss. I snapped my fingers and the four of them came at the same moment. I watched as her throat muscles worked while she swallowed her second load.

They created a new configuration with the Aussie and Greek standing with the girl impaled between them. The Scotsman stroked off as he watched them. I asked again and again until after an hour of uninterrupted pleasure the girl broke. Her mental scream was loud in my head. I almost winced as she told me everything. Not just this mission but all of them. She showed me all the people she had murdered in cold blood. The long line of innocent and not so innocent lives she had snuffed out. The person that had sent her was a client whose screen name was Serpent Mage.

"Damn it," I snarled. "Shu, track down this Serpent Mage."

I separated the assassins and had them sit on the edge of the bed. I told them to sleep and let Precious and the others deal with them.

"Get them out of here and have housekeeping come up and clean up this mess," I said and whispered into Willow's ear.

"I remember," she said giggling.

Willow and I were alone less than a half hour later. I was still a little pissed we had been delayed but the fun was about to begin. I was lying on the bed with my head hanging off the foot. I was staring at the open doorway when Willow made her appearance. My heart skipped a beat and I felt the hunger for her grow by the second. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a white tube top. Willow turned around and stuck out that amazing ass of hers.

"Does this make my ass look big?" She asked as she bent over a little further.

"Yes, but damn you could bounce a quarter off that fine ass of yours," I replied and she blushed.

"You think so?" She asked looking over her shoulder. "Maybe you should check."

She pushed the foot stool into place and knelt on it. Her ass was inches from my face. I rolled over onto my belly and slowly lifted her skirt. The black T-bar was the only thing between me and what I wanted most in the world. I got onto my hands and knees and cupped her ass cheeks. I caressed them lightly and Willow let out a soft purr. Her scent was strong and intoxicating. I licked my lips and tugged the T-bar to the side.

"What are you doing," Willow hissed. "I said you could touch my ass. I didn't say you could... Unnn is that your tongue teasing my tiny little asshole?"

I let my tongue lick and lap at her puckered sphincter. Her body shook as I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her. She let out a little squeal but didn't move away. I licked her until she was shaking with need. I withdrew my tongue and eased my finger into her rectum. Willow's back arched as she climaxed. That was quick. I looked down and saw the material covering her pussy was damp now. I gripped the dark material and slowly tugged it to the side. Looks like somebody shaved for the occasion. I stuck out my tongue and traced her pussy lips.

"You are killing me here," Willow gasped. "You really are going to make me wait."

I found her clit and teased it off and on. I could feel her hunger building inside of her. I was waiting for her to snap and it didn't take long. When I began fingering her ass she lost it. She began cursing and thrusting her hips backward.

"Where do you want it," I asked.

"My mouth," she growled. "My turn to be on top this time..."

"As my mistress wishes," I replied.

Willow was sitting on the stool as I stripped for her. I was okay until she stopped me and called up what she called some good old fashioned stripper music for me. I tried but failed to match the beat. My hips just weren't designed to be that limber and honestly my coordination was seriously lacking. Once I was naked I became her puppet. She thought it and I did it. Our mental connection was something fierce. I am glad the others weren't here to see this. There I was on my hands and knees with Willow jacking me off. She was behind me with her tongue teasing my little brown hole while her fist worked the shaft of my cock. I had never been in this situation before, it felt weird.

I was enjoying her hand but her tongue was sending mixed signals. Willow was calling me her little milk cow as she continued. I was panting as my climax got close now. I didn't bother warning her she could feel it through our link. As I lost my battle to fight off my orgasm and her finger replaced her tongue. Oh hell no was my last thought as I came and her finger found its way into my ass. I cried out as I shot my load. I was panting as Willow shifted positions and took my cock into her mouth.

"Damn Willow you are driving me crazy," I growled and her tongue never ceased to please me until I was rock hard again.

"Now we get to try another new position," she said as she moved down to the floor.

"What are you do... ing... oh man that's hot," I whimpered when I saw her.

Willow had lay down and rolled onto her shoulders pointing her soaked cunt towards the ceiling. Her back was braced against the side of the bed. I swallowed as I moved into position. I took the head of my cock and teased her a little. She ordered me to fuck her. How could I possibly refuse? I grabbed her ass cheeks for leverage and slid into her pussy. The angle was straight down like a jackhammer. I moved slow as I got used to it. Willow liked it a lot. I thrust harder now and she was grunting each time I buried my cock inside of her.

"Oh shit... harder... come on fuck me harder damn you," Willow cursed as I hammered her from above.

"Language missy, if you keep up with that filthy mouth I will have to punish you."

"Do your worst," she replied in challenge.

I gestured and my mage uniform appeared on the bed. I leaned forward and opened one of the pouches and took out the sensory net. The first time I had used it, it had taken almost a full minute to deploy. Now it was barely two seconds before it was on. I shuddered as the pleasure nearly doubled now. I thrust slowly as I prepped Willow's ass for stage two. She knew what was coming and begged me for it in her own fashion.

"You wouldn't dare fuck my ass," she said as two of my fingers slid in and out of her back door. "You don't have the balls."

"Maybe I shouldn't," I said as I withdrew my fingers.

"HEY, that's not fair... unnnn shit Warren you got me," she cried out as the net created a second cock for me to plunge into her. "UNNNNN you're breaking me... fuck me hard please!! I need it so bad!!"

I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks and hammered her holes hard and fast. We were in perfect sync now as our orgasms built at the same time. We were even breathing and panting in the same rhythm. I could feel her pussy grip me a few seconds before we came. As I shot inside of her she screamed and nearly fainted. I pulled out and lifted her up onto the bed. I set her in the middle and then set the mage garb on the chair. I crawled in next to her and snuggled.

"Broke am I," she whimpered. "My poor little pussy and ass are wrecked. You get an A+ for going above and beyond. Now I need something from you Warren, the truth. I have been real patient, we all have, but you need to fill in the blanks."

"I am afraid if I tell you that you will never have another sound night of sleep ever again."

"That bad huh," Willow replied making her thoughtful face. "I don't care tell me what is going on. It is better than fearing that every time you leave you may never come back. I thought you were dead. Your plane went off radar right after you took off and they never found any wreckage."

I stared up at the ceiling and thought about it. She was right of course. I had been trying to shield her but her not knowing was just as bad if not worse. I got up and began to remove the sensory net when Willow frowned.

"What," I asked.

"I was fibbing; you only broke me a little. I want to try something new."

She rolled on top of me and wrapped a hand around each of the semi-hard cocks before her. Smiling she stroked me back to life and had me bring my knees up to my chest and then spread my legs. Once more I had that weird feeling that was until Willow straddled my cocks. It was a little tricky at first but once she had them both inside of her she began to move. My ankles were pressing against her sides while her hands were on my knees as rode me slowly. It was awkward but felt amazing. The penetration was deep and she was squeezing both her holes as she worked me.

"Oh damn, mom was right this feels incredible," Willow cried out as she got close to coming again. "I am going to come from a cock in my pussy and my ass. I think I'll keep you."

"Your cunt and ass are squeezing the hell out of me," I whimpered.

Sis was too busy climaxing to hear what I had to say. She was grinding her body against mine me as she came so hard she nearly fainted. That's when I realized the link was magnifying her pleasure not just mine. I dropped the mental connection and Willow gasped as her body twitched with micro tremors. I had to lay there since our positions limited my movement. Willow was undeterred since I was still rock hard inside of her.

"Can you finish me up in the shower?"

"I guess so, but will you be able to walk if I do that?" I asked as she lifted up and off of me and headed for the bathroom.

"You betcha mister," she giggled. "Me love you long time... but only if you use that... that... whatever the hell it is. I want one of those to play with."

"Spoiled brat," I said as I followed her to the bathroom. "Fuck! What the hell?" I cried out as I stubbed my toe.

I glanced down and the female assassin's silenced weapon lay near the corner of the bed. I had kicked it as I headed for the bathroom. I picked it up and thumbed the safety on. I looked over the weapon and a flash of memory hit me.

'Tell the Blue King...' the old man pleaded.

The pistol was one of those cutting edge Gauss pistols made by a subsidiary of Numenor Technology. It was sleek, deadly and now it was mine.

'Set up a meeting with your dad,' I sent to Shu. 'We need to talk.'

'Yes Master.' She replied.

I carried the pistol into the bathroom and set it on the tank of the toilet. I started the shower and took a much needed piss. Willow followed me in and saw the weapon and frowned. She put down the toilet seat and she sat down. I slipped into the shower and Willow followed after she had relieved her bladder. I guess a near death experience does wonders for your sex drive. We washed the layer of sweat and fluids off and then went at it again and again.

I had Willow pinned against the clear acrylic wall of the shower when Mom showed up. She smiled at us and tapped her wrist. Willow threw a thumb's up and began thrusting back against me. My mom smiled when she heard the curses flying from her little girl's lips. Instead of leaving mother dearest sat on the bathroom sink and watched us go at it. That lit Willow's freak fuse and she performed for our audience. The wall of the shower began to vibrate something fierce from the pounding Willow was on the receiving end of. I felt my toes curl and I warned her. Sis just thrust harder against me driving both cocks as deep as they could go.

"Watch me fuck your precious son you cock hungry cunt," Willow growled as she squeezed her pussy around me. "I can feel your cock getting bigger big brother!"

"Damn you are in rare form tonight," I said as I thrust one last time.

The moment cum hit her pussy walls Willow lost it. She cried out and climaxed seconds later. We were both panting and stood there until we caught our collective breaths. I eased out of Sis' holes and washed up the last of the funk. I released the sensory net and dried off. Mom stared at the sphere of metamaterial and smiled.

"Warren... sweetie... what's that?" Mom asked in her sultriest voice.

"This," I said holding up the sensory net. "It's just a glorified sex toy."

"Can I borrow it," she asked drying my back for me.

"Yes, but not unsupervised," I told her and she smiled looking at Willow.

"So when does Mom get a ride on the Warren express?"

"Soon, now let's get dressed we are going out, all of us." I said as I went in and got dressed. "It's casual so relax and wear some comfy shoes there is a bit of walking involved."

On The Block:

The assassins had been dealt with and I didn't even bother asking what had happened to them. Janine changed when she heard casual and walking. As Janine changed I asked Precious where the closest alley was and she smiled. She closed her eyes and pointed. She offered to ride up front and play navigator. Janine was the last to pile in as we headed out. It was early evening and there was surprisingly little light pollution. The stars blazed down as I looked up through the armored moon roof. I had to keep up a certain measure of security all the time now. The tension on the chess board was increasing and I needed to visit an old friend. Well, maybe friend was too strong a word.

I was surprised that Loki hadn't made an appearance. Perhaps this was a test or maybe she was too hard pressed at the moment. If that was the case it meant that the entire board was active. Damn, this is worse than I thought. I called into the security team guarding the Miskatonic and they told me all was well. I told the lead agent to double his forces and charge my account. He told he had just the men for the job. The car stopped and Precious opened the rear door. The girls got out and there was an electric charge in the air. They knew something was up but couldn't know what I had planned. Precious pointed down a sidewalk that paralleled the nearest pier. We walked as a group with Precious at point and the twins taking up the rear.

I saw the subtle signs once we were close enough. The strangely clean alleys that radiated from the sidewalk and there was the eerie silence as we neared the portal. I spotted him about twenty yards ahead of us. He was sitting on the ground wearing a faded long coat, wide brimmed hat with a ratty looking feather stuck into it and he was barefoot. As we neared he got to feet, grabbed his hat and bowed low. As he stood upright I caught the fierce eye shine as he looked me in the eye. He saw something and took a step back visibly shaken.

"M'Lord, welcome to the Southern Gate," he stammered in heavily accented English. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Thank you," I said and handed him one of the Maze tokens for his trouble.

"Sir is most generous," he said bowing as the concrete wall split open revealing the gate.

I ushered the girls ahead of me and into the alleys that bordered the Maze proper. Everyone except Precious were slack jawed and looked from their surroundings to me. I welcomed them to the Maze and let Precious play tour guide. Now that she was no longer a slave she happily pointed out favored spots for eating, shopping as well as sensual activities. I summoned the Circle uniform just so the locals knew who I was. I didn't want any misunderstandings on our visit.

"Why are we here," Willow asked.

"I touched your mind. You wanted answers, here are some of them." I told her. "You all deserve the truth."

"Oh Warren," Mom said tearing up. "This is amazing."

Janine and the twins were too stunned to speak. We began in the market district and they went ape shit. They were cooing like doves as they pointed touched and fondled material, garments and jewelry. I noticed a crowd gathering and told Precious to keep an eye on my family. She smiled and told me to go, all would be well. I followed the crowd and asked someone what was going on.

"It is an auction," the blue skinned woman said. "A rare one at that..."

"Why is that?"

"It isn't everyday a Fae noble goes on the block," she said with an queer excitement in her voice.

"She's a slave?" I asked and the woman nodded.

"They broke her yesterday," she replied. "Ooh, this is going to be amazing!"

I made my way to the front of the crowd. People saw me and my uniform allowed me to pass unhindered to see this Fae noble. There was a raised platform with the auctioneer standing on one corner and a kneeling figure near the middle of the platform. Her head was down and an iron color was around her neck. I could see the discoloration where the cold iron touched her flesh. Tears still streamed down her cheeks and you could see the anguish on her face. I couldn't bring myself to touch her thoughts.

"Ladies, gentlemen and genders of all nature, welcome to the Guild's specialty auction. We have today a truly unique opportunity. We have here the Lady Ophelia, Lady of the Rising Moon, Order of the White Rose and sister to great Titania herself. This Sidhe is no distant blooded but an actual member of the royal court! The auction will begin in five minutes please speak to our auctioneers to create an account."

I was surprised how few people went up to the three short squat creatures located at the base of the platform. I strode forward and went to thing on the far left. He reminded me of one of Tolkien's orcs. His body was stocky, strong and twisted. His dark yellow eyes screamed menace as did is dagger like teeth and wicked claws. He saw me and he appeared genuinely surprised.

"A Circle Mage, by my mother's black heart... what can I do for your Excellency?"

"I wish to create an account," I said and he smiled, I think. "Did I say something funny?"

"No Sire, but everyone knows that G'nak Tal Dun will win this auction," he said.

"Who or what is a G'nak?" I asked and the thing pointed to a massive armored centipede. "Does it even need slaves?"

"No... no... the great and powerful G'nak is purchasing her so that he can eat her. His species are quite fond of consuming other intelligent races. It is considered a delicacy from what I hear."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers