A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"I am going to suck this cock of yours," she purred. "Then you are going to bend me over this tree and fuck my ass. I need you inside of me Louis. I need it so damn bad."

He couldn't respond to the sudden and unexpected hunger of hers. She didn't need to use her hands much. She licked every inch of his cock before snaring it between her lips. Gabrielle swirled her tongue around the head as she gently massaged his balls. As he watched she took every inch down her throat until her lips touched the base. He snarled and grabbed her hair. She went limp as he fucked her throat slowly. He savored her eager tongue as it continued to tease him. Her eyes were blazing with lust as he slid his cock deep and then let her suck on just the tip.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it," he moaned. "Loose the pants darling, it is time."

Gabbie stood up and pressed her palms on the trunk of the tree. She stuck her ass out and wiggled it as if to say, you want them off do it your own damn self. Louis smiled and tugged them off of her slowly. He remarked how wet she was and even teased her labia and clit while he eased two fingers into her ass. She had offered and he was eager to be intimate with her after two months of nothing. He fingered both her holes and used her own juices to lube up her rectum. He wanted to just plunge his cock into her pussy but she had just given birth.

"It looks like you are ready sweetness, here I come," he moaned as he eased the mushroom shaped head of his cock into her. "Damn, as tight as ever..."

She just lowered her head and let him take control. She let out a sigh when the head popped into her. Then he was thrusting the entire length in and out of her. Gabbie found herself grunting like a bitch in heat. Each time he filled her up she gasped as the pleasure built and built. God she wanted him in her pussy. She needed him inside of her.

"Louis... do it, do the dark miracle for me," she begged.

"But sweetie you just..." he stammered.

"Goddamn it Louis, fuck me," she snapped.

"How can I deny you anything," he whispered in her ear. His cold hands snaked under her top and she shivered as he cupped her breasts. "Here I come baby... I am going to be gentle."

"I know," she moaned as the second cock eased slowly into her. "I have missed this so much."

There was no hammering of bodies in the snow. Here was a gentle caress and a very slow rhythm of two lovers making love against an ancient tree. No pain, not a hint of discomfort for Gabrielle and she told him how good it felt. Louis had expectations from her and they never manifested. As he thrust she gently moved backward against him. When his toes curled and he could no longer fight it, he pulled out and covered her ass cheeks with cum. They were both panting as they recovered from their mutual climax.

"Are... are you okay," he asked for the Nth time.

"I am fine," she replied. "You were very gentle even with my ass this time."

They cleaned up and returned to the Chapter House. Louis wanted to see his son and Gabrielle had more training to do. She found the new talent she had manifested grew by the hour. She could manifest the power into any shape that pleased her. As she practiced she could shift from the staff to a sword to two swords if she wanted it. When she imagined a shimmering shield on one arm and a sword in the other it became a reality. So it could be defensive as well as offensive. It wasn't until the second day of training that she discovered the talent had a variety of flavors as she called it.

"It can burn hot or cold and hell even give off an electrical shock if I want," she said to herself as she toweled off. "I wonder what else it can do."

Gabrielle took a break and showered off the sweat from her workout. That tingling sensation returned between her legs. She looked around to make sure she was still alone. She closed her eyes and reached down to touch that special spot. The moan was deep and guttural as she gently parted her labia. Her index finger teased her clit as she eased two fingers inside.

"Oh Louis..." she whimpered remembering his hard cock inside of her. "UNNNN... fuck me Louis... fuck me hard... drive that fat cock of yours inside of me!"

She stabbed her fingers into her cunt as she continued to tease her clit. Gabbie was panting as she pleasured herself. Oh god she missed his touch. Her gasps echoed in the communal shower. Her hand moved to her puckered little hole now. His cock had been buried in here too. She gingerly eased a single finger there as the other hand jabbed at her pussy.

"NNNNN... I love it when you penetrate both of my holes," she growled as a second finger slid in her ass. "That's it lover don't be shy... fill me up like only you can."

The orgasm began as it always did by curling her toes. She felt it move up her legs making them shake as it did so. So damn close she thought as her inner thighs began to quiver. By now both her hands were thrusting with slow hard deliberation.

"I'm gonna cum... oh god yes... fuck me Louis..."

Her cry echoed off the walls and she snapped out of it. The Inquisitor looked around as she plucked her hands free. She was still alone. She placed her back against the wall of the showers. As she caught her breath she smiled. Oh was he in for a surprise tonight.

"I'm gonna fuck you rotten boy," she whispered. "You belong to me!"

Once she could stand up she finished her shower. Gabbie dried off and got dressed. As she left the gym she heard shouting and raced to see what was going on. The entire staff of the Chapter House was assembled in the meeting hall where Louis was showing a movie of some sort. She stood at the doorway and watched the cinematic action on the large screen. There were so many things going on it was hard to follow at first. But she quickly figured out who the heroes were and who were the villains. As she watched she saw Louis pointing out things just before they happened.

"Okay here it comes," he would say and the crowd would cheer or cry out as a man in bright red armor blasted an alien with bolts of raw power from his hands.

"We should ask Mr. Shaw for a set of armor like that," one of the Inquisitors said.

She smiled as a green skinned ogre punched a tall handsome blonde man in archaic looking armor. The group roared with laughter when the ogre called him a puny god. She laughed despite not ever having seen a movie before. Who were these people and why were they fighting? Suddenly Louis was there and pulling her to the front. He sat down and she sat on his lap. Gabrielle leaned against him as he told her the plot of the film. She looked up at the bigger than life characters and smiled. Here he was once again sharing his life with her so freely.

In the end the heroic knight in crimson nearly perished saving the day. She found him the most likable character of all. Though the tall 'Asgardian' made her body react quite nicely. At the end there was a thin built man in green and gold surrounded by the heroes. He looked like he had taken quite the beating. When she asked who he was Louis told her he was the other Asgardian, Loki. He was the god of mischief and trickery. He used illusions and mind control to get what he wanted. Gabrielle felt her body stiffen and felt the panic rise up to envelope her.

"Hey... hey... he's just a fictional character," Louis said holding her close. "Loki is just a piece of fiction sweetie."

But he wasn't, no she had come to her and she had touched her. The myth was reality and she was going to do her bidding. Loki was no villain she was a goddess who wanted to help. In less than two days she was going to follow her into the underworld and destroy a monster.

From the Depths:

Nick listened to the warning claxon as Surfer cried out about the massive sonar signature. Something god awful huge was coming from the crushing black depths of the Pacific Ocean. It was headed for the eye of the hurricane so in other words it was coming after them. Nick ordered the gauss cannons reloaded and prepped for combat. The Numenor swung wide and away from whatever was coming. He looked out and the Miskatonic was taking a similar position on the far side of the calm. He still couldn't believe what he had seen. The massive black bolt of lightning had lashed out and vaporized the entire legion of things.

"By the numbers Mr. Surfer," Nick chuckled. "Tell me when and where this bitch is going to breach the surface."

"Half a mile and rising," Surfer called out. "It will break the surface near the middle of the eye. Twenty five hundred feet and rising, if my readings are accurate this thing is at least ten stories tall. Twenty four hundred feet and closing..."

"How the hell can something alive be that big," Nick asked and Surfer had an answer.

"It isn't, alive I mean, not in the way we understand life," the A.I. tried to explain. "My readings indicate this being is comprised of some form of exotic matter. The kind that physicists dream of discovering to open and maintain wormholes."

"Oh, that kind of exotic matter," Nick said rolling his eyes in defeat. "Will the gauss cannons even work on it?"

"Unknown," Surfer said. "Two thousand feet and accelerating..."

"Are you sure about this exotic matter thing," Nick asked as Akira handed him a fully loaded gauss rifle.

"No, it is just a guess," Surfer said with a laugh. "I have eliminated all the possible explanations and ended with a limited amount of possibilities. So it is as good a guess as any."

"Satellite communication reestablished," Ghost chimed in. "I think you may want to see this."

The holographic display came to life and displayed a familiar blue globe. It was the earth from orbit. Displayed prominently the hurricane where Nick and the others were trapped. He was about to ask what the problem was when the object entering the atmosphere appeared on the display. It was spherical but even as they watched it broke up into three equally sized fragments. Ghost displayed the trajectory of the objects and it appeared they were going to hit the eye of the hurricane.

"Change course and parallel the eye wall and signal Miskatonic to do the same. Give 'em all the room they need." Nick ordered as he tightened his grip on the gauss rifle in his hands.

"One thousand feet and accelerating," Surfer called out. "The creature will breach in twenty seconds."

"Fire up the cannon and target the thing when it shows its ugly face..."

The thing falling to earth struck the water a moment before the thing breached the surface. The waves created by the impact and the thing from the depths nearly hurled the Numenor into the hurricane. It was only the inhuman reactions of Surfer that saved them. The Miskatonic wasn't so lucky. She had been hurled into the storm. The hundred miles an hour winds buffeted the science vessel mercilessly. Her helmsman struggled to regain the eye of the storm. Below deck Louis and the others worked their magic to extract and contain the volatile emerald crystals and the raw power they contained.

"Goddamn it, what the hell is going on up there," Louis screamed. "If we lose containment this ship and everything in a five mile area are going to be vaporized."

"I will find out," Gabrielle said racing out and upward towards the deck.

She reached the bridge where her subordinate fought the wheel. She took hold of the oaken wheel and used her body as leverage. The ship was lifted by a wave even as it changed course. As the ship fell downwards the forward momentum thrust it back into the eye. Gabrielle got to her feet and looked out and screamed when she saw them. The helmsman adjusted the course and mirrored its sister ship. The two ships followed the edge as the scene before them unfolded.

A great column of steam now filled the eye following the impact of the red hot objects fallen from the sky. The terrible thing from the depths loomed over the ships. It towered five stories over the surface of the ocean. Its bulbous flesh was bone white from the lack of illumination for centuries uncounted. The fog lent it a roughly humanoid shape but as it dissipated the horrifying truth was revealed. It was more amalgamation of nightmare than the design of any sane creator. It possessed the worst qualities of squid, dragon and arachnid. It had no perceptible eyes and yet the thing that must have been its head tracked the movement of the ships unerringly.

As Nick Shaw raised his hand to give the order to fire the three objects that had fallen from orbit broke the surface of the ocean. Their gleaming metallic skins shone bright in the noon day sun. The war machines face outward so that any hint of their loyalty was crystal clear. Nick hesitated as he stared at three nearly identical objects that belonged between the pages of fiction not out in the real world. He had read a lot as a child and what inspired more images of invasion and terror in the mind of a child than Martian tripods. Here were three of them, as large as devastating as detailed in the novel. The tripods raised themselves to their full height and emitted an ear shattering cry.

The pale monstrosity joined in and laughed as it waited for the tripods to attack. They attacked twenty seconds later. Clutched in the metallic tentacles of the war machines were three-sided pyramids of gleaming steel. They held the pyramids aloft and the albino monstrosity cried out as patches of burst flesh erupted where the invisible beams struck. Nick cried out his order.

"Fire at that god forsaken thing in the middle," he shouted.

The gauss cannon awoke with a terrible vengeance. The pale thing staggered a second time. The war machines spun quickly to face the thing from the depths. The machines fired a second time and the thing roared as it lashed out. Nick watched intently as the ill shaped appendage contacted some sort of force field surrounding the tripod. The thing snatched back what passed for a hand as if the shielding burned it. Hope welled up in those watching. There was a chance victory might be possible against the thing from the depths.

A sudden flash of light from the Miskatonic drew his attention. The blast of sun bright energy struck the creature and it roared at the contact. That single attack drove the thing into a blind rage. It didn't take Nick but a moment to realize that the gauss cannon and the beams from the war machines had only been a nuisance. The only attack that had actually harmed it was the one from the Miskatonic. The thing lashed out and drove its appendage through the magnetic shielding and grabbed the nearest of the war machines. It began to squeeze the glittering metallic dreadnaught. A second beam struck out from the science vessel and this one was as dark as the other was light. The blast spun the thing around and it broke its grip on the war machine.

"Sir, I am reading some sort of energy surge from the Miskatonic," Surfer cried in alarm.

"Put the tripods between us and the Miskatonic. They must have failed. Dear god this isn't happening."

Nick saw the hint of emerald light and dove, taking Akira with him to the deck. They squeezed their eyes shut as the science vessel disappeared in a plume of the verdant illumination. Nick saw spots before his eyes for a few minutes but he was alive and that is more than he could say for the others.

"Louis... Warren... Gabrielle... Shu... and all the others," He said listing off some of those he knew that were onboard the ship. "The professors from Miskatonic University and all over the country were our best hope to defeat the Thanatons. We are so fucked! Surfer... status report..."

"The systems are still coming back online," Surfer replied. "Two of the tripods are still intact, the third appears greatly damaged. No sign of the creature or the other ship. Radiation levels are returning to normal. The hurricane is gone."

"FUCK... they're dead... they are all fucking dead!" Nick screamed.

Wrath of the Great Old One:

11 Months Ago:

Louis held the invitation in his hand. It was written upon the finest parchment in the finest hand. The lettering was perfect and apparently there was going to be a wedding, a royal wedding in fact. The Arch Mage was to wed the daughter of Oberon. Louis was allowed to bring one other to the event. He stood looking at the nearly restored Nighthammer Estate. It was a work of love and was the perfect retreat from the outside world.

'Louissss...' the mind speech was faint but there was a specific direction to it.

He turned towards the ley line nexus. The voice was coming from there. Perhaps it was just an echo. Louis strode over to the nexus and the voice came a second time.

'Why Louis... why have you betrayed me?'

"I haven't betrayed anyone," he said.

"Oh but you have," the voice of Yog Sothoth spoke from that space between spaces.

Tendrils of power lashed out and gripped Louis by his extremities. They drug him forcefully to that terribly place that rains madness down upon the weak of will and even the sanest often lose their minds. This was no pleasant visit to his patron and mentor, no this was an interrogation and the dread god would have its answers. The pain was without equal and his mind was ravaged with no thought to either his survival or his sanity. His entire life was examined and a life time later he struck a hard stone floor.

"I was misinformed Louis," You Sothoth said in passing as an apology.

"I forgive you," Louis whispered as every single micron of his being felt as if it were on fire.

The gift of oblivion was rewarded to Louis and he knew no more for a timeless time. He neither dreamed nor slept but he was between thoughts and heartbeats. He opened his eyes and he was still in that space between spaces and before him the undiminished presence of Yog Sothoth. Just when he believed his torment was over the demonical god lashed out a second time and every fiber of his being blazed away in an agony beyond imagining. He couldn't scream he could only endure. Louis focused his thoughts on Gabrielle and his son. That single thought was his tenuous thread bare link that maintained his sanity.

"Do you know what that woman of yours did?" The dark god screamed. "She killed my king, my precious black king has been assassinated and that bitch of yours did it!"

Gabrielle murdered someone, well of course she did. Someone aimed her at a target and she dispatched it with cool clinical efficiency. That what she does, she is the Chief Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus. Louis would have laughed if not for the soul wrenching pain he was in. Who pointed her at this black king he wondered.

"It was that fucking cunt Loki Sutekh," the demon replied. "The trickster god at her worst, she set my king up and he foolishly fell into her trap."

Between blinding pulses of anguish Louis wondered why Yog Sothoth was angry at all. If this king was so damn stupid wasn't it better that he was removed before he could do anymore damage? The pain ceased and Louis floated in the stygian darkness mentally licking his wounds. Knowing the Key as well as Louis did, Yog Sothoth must have spent a long time grooming this black king. Now all that time had been wasted. Louis' environment changed and he was in a place he recognized. He hovered near a mass of swirling matter the size of a red giant. Orbiting the Mad Sultan Azathoth were his equally insane court and their eternal piping that kept the oldest living thing in our universe soothed and calm.

"You are made of stern stuff," the voice of the dark pharaoh whispered in his mind. "Lesser beings would have snapped under the rage of the Key."

"Fuck you Nyarlathotep and the Shoggoth you rode in on," Louis cursed.

"That is what I adore about you Louis, nasty to the end." It replied smiling. "Closing your eyes won't help. The Sultan can see right through you and into you. If you think the Key was harsh you'd never survive a single moment of the Sultan's rage."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers