A Brilliant Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne began to draw her breaths in short gasps and Rebecca knew she was closing in on her climax. She stopped shy of giving Lynne what she needed and sucked on her fingers. Once they were well-lubricated with her saliva, Rebecca slowly, ever so slowly, pressed them past those dark folds and into the warm wetness beyond. The tastes and smells of Lynne's excitement were wonderfully overpowering now and Rebecca knew it was time to grant her the release she so clearly craved. She pumped her fingers in and out of Lynne's slippery tunnel as her tongue flicked faster and more insistently across the seat of her pleasure.

Rebecca wanted to do so much more for her new playmate but she knew there would be time for more later. Right now, Lynne's first orgasm was all that was required of her and she gave it her best.

Lynne's moans got louder and louder as she no longer had the self-control to hold them back. When her orgasm finally arrived, she let out an unmistakable cry of pleasure. It was loud enough that even the guys on the weight machines two rooms away thought they heard something very interesting. Lynne forced her knuckle into her mouth and bit down to quiet her noises.

Rebecca prolonged Lynne's pleasure with exquisite skill, bringing her down just as slowly as she needed. It was marvelous, maybe the nicest orgasm she'd ever known, even if not the most intense. This was completely due to Rebecca's long experience. She did not want to tip her entire hand to Lynne on their first 'date.' She intended to have a lot of sex with the lithe blonde and knew she should keep surprises up her sleeve.

She kissed and lapped and nibbled her way around Lynne's extremely sensitive sex, reveling in the juices trickling from her cunt down the crack of her sweet ass. She followed her tongue, licking and lapping at the secretions. Rebecca grabbed Lynne's thighs and gently maneuvered her bottom up for easier access. She placed Lynne's hands to hold her milky thighs apart and continued to follow the stream of girl-cum until her tongue was probing Lynne's dark, puckered anus. She reveled in the sensation as her tongue felt the ridges and hairs of Lynne's asshole while tasting her pungent, tangy lubrication.

Lynne gasped and squirmed as Rebecca feasted at her asshole. She loved what her companion was doing, any uncomfortable thoughts about having Rebecca there receded as the pleasant sensations overwhelmed them.

Lynne had had partners lick her ass before, but usually just a few quick tickles while they focused on her twat. Certainly that girl in college had never licked her there, nor any of the women with whom she'd done threesomes. She'd liked it when it happened but not so much she made a deal of asking for it. Even when guys asked her to do that for them, she hesitated to ask for the same. This was different though. Rebecca clearly enjoyed doing this for her and knew how to make it very pleasurable as she drifted down from her orgasmic peak.

Rebecca expected to encourage Lynne to reciprocate, but in this, as in so much else, she was willing to be very patient. She felt no compulsion to rush her new sex partner. She may have had lots of experience with men of all ages but Lynne was fairly inexperienced in the realm of Sapphic delights. Rebecca was delighted to be her teacher.

As she lapped away at Lynne's dark pucker, she continued to move her fingers in and out of Lynne's now-swollen, well-lubricated pussy. Lynne squirmed in response.

Rebecca fully intended to give her another orgasm before she stopped and told her as much.

"Oh," Lynne gasped, "I can't. Not yet."

"No worries," reassured Rebecca, "just go with the flow."

Lynne did.

She reveled in the sensations. Sure, she knew her ass was sensitive but never like this. Several of the men she fucked had asked her for or even insisted on anal sex and she had frequently complied. What was it with men and anuses anyway?!? Although few of them had actually hurt her fucking her ass, it never felt as great for her as it seemed to be for the women in the stories. Rebecca's rim-job was unlike any of that. Hers was no quick flick-and-run. She took her time stimulating every sensitive feature, not concerned in the least with the more mundane functions of that erogenous zone. Her only care was giving Lynne pleasure.

As she relaxed under Rebecca's skillful attention, Lynne let her hand wander to her clit and begin to stroke it in lazy circles. The more Rebecca prolonger her attentions, the more rapidly Lynne's fingers swirled around her throbbing clit. She was used to having many orgasms at a session; she had always cum easily. Nevertheless, she was caught by surprise when this next orgasm washed over her. Rebecca, sensing that this was coming had thrust her tongue insistently against Lynne's hairy little star, not forcing entrance but providing a new and different stimulation just when Lynne needed it most.

Her second orgasm of the morning was even better than the first and Rebecca was just as careful to bring her down very slowly. She believed in soft landings. Once Lynne made it all the way back to Earth, Rebecca slowly kissed her way up her flat tummy to those almost-perky little tits. She delighted Lynne by spending another age on each small breast. Many guys, seeing that she did not have large breasts spent little time on Lynne's tits and that was a shame. Had no one ever explained to them that size and sensitivity were not the same? One of Rebecca's lovers, who had the biggest tits Rebecca had ever seen in person, had nipples that were almost sensationless, however much Rebecca tried to please them. Lynne, rarely receiving such careful consideration of her boyish breasts, could not have been more pleased by Rebecca's kind attention.

"Well," she sighed once they had sat back to reassess, "that was the right call."

"What was?" Rebecca asked, just a bit anxiously, withdrawing her sloppy fingers with a distinct 'plop.'

"Letting you seduce me, sweetheart. That was wonderful." She smiled and reached to wrap her arm around the shorter, paler blonde.

They sat, hugging, side-by-side on the wooden bench for several minutes, listening to the soft sounds of their rising and falling chests, letting their breaths return to normal. Lynne caressed Rebecca's fine blonde tresses back from her creamy forehead and kissed it, right in the middle.

Rebecca sighed as she rubbed her hand all over Lynne's slightly more golden skin, barely brushing her downy golden hairs that were now rising from tiny goose bumps.

They sat, one arm around each other while their free hands gave soft, sensitive caresses to the other woman's body. After a time, they began once more to kiss. If anything, these kisses were even nicer than the first they shared, sweetened by the absence of the urgency that consumed them at first touch.

"Rebecca," asked Lynne, "Um, do you want me to. . ."

Rebecca pressed a finger against her lips, cutting off her question. "Fuck me?" she finished it.

"Not just yet, beautiful one, not just yet."

Lynne knew that she was not as pretty as Rebecca but the compliment thrilled her anyway. She was used to being complimented by people who wanted something from her, usually sex. This was different though. She could just feel it. Maybe it was because Rebecca didn't insist she reciprocate, at least not right away.

Lynne took the time to really study Rebecca's body, especially her crotch. Where Lynne trimmed just a bit, just enough so that she could wear her suit to the pool, Rebecca was almost completely shaved. Only a heart-shaped patch of fine, whispy hairs, so golden that they were hard to make out against her pale skin, adorned her mound. Everything else was as smooth as. . . as. . . well, as a baby's.

Lynne considered this. "Rebecca," she hesitated, "would you like it if I shaved?" She was already so into this woman that it seemed perfectly reasonable to ask her about how she wanted Lynne to groom herself.

Rebecca laughed. "No, beautiful one. Not at all. In fact, I wouldn't mind if you didn't trim your pussy at all."

"Then why . .?"

Rebecca again correctly completed the thought, "do I trim myself?" She chuckled again. "That's for Paula. She likes me this way. But you should see that girl's twat. She keeps it all natural for me and believe me, she has a luxuriant dark bush." She made a few 'phtt!' sounds with her lips, as though spitting out hairs and then laughed out loud once more.

"Don't sweat it," she reassured Lynne. "I'd love it if your cunt were completely bald or if it were super hairy. I'd love it however you wanted it, as long as it's your cunt." She offered these thought so sweetly, so sincerely, that Lynne, usually so skeptical of her casual lovers' claims, accepted them completely.

She inclined her head towards Rebecca and the two kissed for another age, hands idly caressing wherever they happened to wander.

This continued for a few moments more when Rebecca popped up, grabbing her towel. "Oh my God! I'm gonna be late for class. C'mon." She motioned for Lynne to follow her lead. The two women rolled up the mats and returned them to their corned and then re-entered the main locker room to dress.

Once more, decent for public display, they headed from the gym.

"You're gonna join me for dinner, aren't you," Lynne asked.

"You bet! We have a lot to talk about."

"You mean seducing Ted?"

"Yeah, that. And," Rebecca dropped her voice to a stage whisper, "I need to know what toys you like best." She favored Lynne with an exaggerated wink. Even though Rebecca was being silly, Lynne felt her cunt clench once more in anticipation. Amazingly, Rebecca did have things to teach her.

"So," Rebecca confirmed, "see ya tonight at Barnum's Brew Pub. 7:00 ok with you?"

Lynne nodded, eagerly awaiting whatever came next.

12