A British Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her biggest orgasm, when I pushed a finger into her spit covered asshole. She finally begging, "No more . . . pleassssse . . . stooooop!"

When she pushed my head away, I pulled my fingers from her.

"Holy shit," she groaned in a sexy British accent. "I'll do anything . . . I swear . . . anything you want!"

I leaned back, still on my knees and asked, "Can you swim?"

"Not as good as you, but I can swim."

I got up, grabbed Carols discarded clothes and folded them. We walked naked, to Paul's picnic table and I placed the clothes on the table top. Pointing to the lake I asked, "Do you remember the float?"

When she said, "Yes," I told her, it's about fifty yards out. I took her hand and lead her into the water. It was a short refreshing two minute swim. We climbed the ladder and lay down on the wooden deck.

Carol was out of breath, so we rested briefly. I checked out Carol's cottage and couldn't see any movement.

Turning to the sexy woman, I told her, "We're going to 69 for a while. You'll be on top."

She smiled and climbed over me. She lowered her well used pussy to my face, as I felt her lips stretch around my dick head.

Carol was a good sex partner, but gave a poor blowjob. It really didn't matter because I was interested in her asshole. When I had earlier pushed a finger into her rose, it easily slid in.

As she sat on my face, I licked her slit. I wet my fingers and circled her butt hole. Every time I put pressure on her back hole, she groaned and her mouth vibrated around my dick, causing an incredible feeling.

Her next orgasm started as I pushed two fingers into her bowels and roughly lapped at her clit. She pulled her mouth off my dick and groaned into the night air. When she resumed her blowjob, it was little more than holding my dick between her lips.

I worked two fingers deep into Carol's asshole and noticed when she started meeting my thrusts. She pushed harder and her next cum hit incredibly fast and hard. She held still and her entire body vibrated. When her orgasm finally ended, my dick popped from her mouth. Carol eased off me and rolled onto her back.

"Oh my God. This gets more incredible by the minute."

I worked my way around and was kneeling between the prone woman's legs. "You like it in the ass. Don't you?"

The question caught her off guard. Carol nodded and said, "Yes . . . but . . ."

"Tell me."

"It's been a while Christopher. Plus . . . your dick is bigger . . . by far, than anything . . . that's been in my ass." She shyly continued, "Even my biggest toy."

I may have been bigger, but I slid in with surprising ease. I had pushed her legs over her head and pinned them on the dock, by her ears. Her ass cheeks were spread and I could make out the wet entrance of her asshole.

"Guide me in, Carol."

She placed me at her rear entrance and wedged me against her pucker. When her rose split open, Carol grunted and squeezed her eyes shut.

I was in. "Relax Carol. Relax and breathe."

When her face relaxed, I increased the pressure and slid another inch in. We continued the slow process until half my dick was embedded.

Carol continued a relaxed breathing, but looked at me with urgency. "Fuck me, Christopher. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum in my ass."

That's what I did. I banged her tight, rarely used asshole. Slowly, over time, more of my dick slid in. When I finally yelled out and pumped my jizz into her tunnel, I had most of my tool embedded in her.

With nearly perfect timing, as I pulled from Carol's ass, we heard, "Carol . . . Carol . . . where are you?"

"Shit," she mumbled in a whisper. "It's my Mom."

We watched as Sandra walked slowly to the lake.

"Listen," I whispered back. "I'll slide off the back of the float and into the water. Call to your Mom. Then swim to shore. Tell her you went skinny dipping."

Carol giggled. "Okay, lover." She leaned in and for the first time, she initiated a kiss. She then said, "I hope she doesn't look too closely, because my pussy and ass feel wide open!"

I returned her laugh and as her Mom yelled her name again, I slid off the back of the float.

"I'm out here Mom! I'll swim back." Carol dove into the water and I watched as she swam to shore.

I heard some talking and more laughing and watched as Sandra turned her back as Carol climbed from the lake. It took a minute for her to dress and the two women walked back to their vacation home.

Thursday morning, I had just returned from my run to the gym. I was covered with sweat and going to change my shirt, when I heard an unexpected knock on the front door. I back-tracked to the door and saw Carol standing on the other side of the screen.

I waved and yelled, "Come on in."

After entering the house, she said, "The official reason I'm here is to borrow some coffee."

I raised an eyebrow and responded, "And the unofficial reason?"

"To thank you and apologize."

"Your welcome. Apologize for what?"

"I gave you an awful blowjob and want to make it up to you."

The fact that I was dripping sweat didn't bother Carol. She knelt in front of me, pulled my soaked gym shorts and jock to the floor and gulped down my flaccid cock.

Her actions happened so quickly, that I hadn't had time to get hard. But that changed fast.

As I grew and expanded, Carol could fit less and less into her mouth. When I finally gained a full erection, she pulled her mouth off me and looked up. "I only have a few minutes, so this is going to be fast."

As her mouth slid down my rod, her right hand reached around and found my asshole. As a finger pressed through my sphincter, her left reached for my balls and she started a gentle massage.

I pride myself on my ability to hold off orgasm, but I loved Carol's efforts. I let myself go and in a few short minutes started pumping cum down her throat. After sucking me dry, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood.

"I need some coffee," she said with a wide smile.

I handed her the remainder of a bag of Starbucks best. Before leaving, she took a gulp from my coffee mug, swirled it around her mouth and swallowed.

"I know I'm a slut, but I don't need my husband smelling your cum on my breath."

I walked Carol to the door. She called over her shoulder that she and her family would be going on long day trips. She doubted she'd see me until Saturday. With a wave over her shoulder, she walked to her cottage.

True to her word, my neighbors were gone for the rest of Thursday and Friday. I was having an end of the week beer, after the close of the market on Friday and deciding how to spend my evening.

I was sitting on my porch and heard my front door slam shut. A moment later, Sandra was standing behind the screen of my sliding door. Before I could greet her, she pulled her blouse from the waist of her shorts and over her head. She was braless and her small, still perky tits stood straight out.

With the same quick effort, she dropped her shorts to the floor.

"I want you to treat me like a slut. Exactly like you did to Carol." was what Sandra said, before turning and walking to my bedroom.

As I followed Sandra's swaying ass, I decided to pay much more attention to the weekly allotment of new British pussy.

12