A Broken Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed nervously again, gripping his arms tighter. "I'm sure it would be. Haven't you seen enough though?"

"I'll never get bored with looking at your body," he whispered into my ear and my mind swam.

"No touching."

"Of course not." He nuzzled my neck and I gave in, releasing my hold on him and lifting up slightly as I pulled it over my head. He pulled me back against him as I dropped it over the side of the bed and I swallowed hard at the feel of his skin on mine, especially where his hardened member lay across my butt and just touching the tip on my back. "You're beautiful, Holly." He resumed kissing my upper back and I shivered again as goose bumps rose along my skin.

My breathing was deep and slow, trying to keep what I was feeling in check even as I felt like I wasn't getting enough air and alarm bells were going off in my head at him touching me. I felt his cock twitch behind me and shifted slightly in his arms. "Alex."

"Yes?" He pressed his chest against my back again and held me close.

"JT could walk in."

"I'm aware."

"This will look really bad and he'll see that we're both naked." That got me a tug of the sheet over my uncovered chest. "You're touching me," I whispered as I felt him twitch again.

"I can't help that. I'll let go of you if it's bothering you." I didn't say anything and he pressed a kiss to the back of my jaw. My curiosity was getting to me, being a virgin and having only seen things on the internet, and I reached back my hand to feel him. "What are you doing?" He caught my wrist in a firm grip. "We are on a no touching rule."

"Touch or sight. You've seen me, I want the favor returned." I had no idea where my words were coming from and berated myself after they'd left my lips. He let go of my wrist though and pulled back his hips slightly. I cautiously wrapped my hand around him and felt him jump in my grip. I slid it up until I felt the head and ran my thumb over it and felt the drop of pre-cum I thought I'd find there. I slid my hand back down until I found the base of him and ran my fingers over his balls.

"Holly," he warned, his voice thick with desire, and I returned my hand to the middle of his length, satisfied with holding him since it was meant for me anyways.

"You're big," I commented casually and his arms around me tightened a little.

"You're a virgin. Every man will seem big."

"No. I've seen porn. You're big."

He smiled against my neck. "Thanks." We lay there in silence a few minutes. "What kind of porn do you watch?"

I blushed. "Everything."

"Like?" he prompted.

"What does it matter?"

"I just want to know. If you're going to just hold onto me like that, I'd at least like to know what kind of porn you watch."

I sucked in a deep breath. "I like the rougher stuff. Bondage, pain..."

"I see." His cock twitched again and I decided to take my hand away and turned to face him. "What?" he asked, his eyes level on mine and not dipping down to look at the tops of my breasts that were visible.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be facing you is all." He replaced his arm on my waist, but kept the space in between us this time. "How long has it been since you had sex?"

He shut his eyes. "Let's not talk about this."

"How long?" I insisted.

"A little over a year I guess. Why?"

"Who was it with?"

"We're really not discussing this, Holly."

"How come?"

"She wouldn't want you to know."

"Did you have sex with Bianca?"

"No. You're not close with her. She just goes to the local university and asked me not to mention it to anyone. We only had a thing for about a week until her and her boyfriend got back together."

I pondered it a moment. "Was it Rachel?" He didn't reply and I reached a hand up to his cheek; he opened his eyes and I smiled. "It was."

"Holly, think about her boyfriend, please."

"I'm not going to tell anyone." I brushed my thumb under his eye and pulled my hand back. "I didn't know you were a ginger lover." He groaned and closed his eyes again. "I suppose she does have a nice rack though," I murmured as I thought of her tremendous chest that belonged on a pregnant woman instead of her little frame. I'd always reassured myself that she must have back problems when I compared myself to her.

"She does," he agreed and I frowned at him. He slowly opened his eyes. "What?"

"You're not supposed to agree." I turned onto my back and pulled the sheet up over my chest.

"You're the one that pointed it out. It's not like yours aren't amazing, too. Yours are perfect for you and hers are good help in keeping her man around."

"Now you're sucking up."

"I promise you I love every part of you." My tummy fluttered and I closed my eyes. "Not that I should have ever seen every part of you, but oh well." My face warmed and he kissed my cheek. "I love making you blush. It's like a favorite past time except I never plan to give it up."

"You're a jerk." I turned my face away from him. I felt him lean over me and I covered my face with my hands. "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me."

"No. Make me."

I pulled my hands away from my face and opened my eyes to see Alex grinning at me, propped up on his elbow. I quickly put my hands over his eyes. "Not being able to see makes me nervous. Does it make you nervous?"

"Normally, yes. But I'm not nervous around you." I followed him as he rolled onto his back and held myself awkwardly up so our chests weren't touching. "So how long am I staying like this?"

"You can get dressed whenever you want."

He laughed. "I meant not seeing, but I like your mind focusing on me being naked."

I pulled one of my hands from his face to pull the sheet over his chest before leaning on him and replacing my hand. "Hush." I lay my head in the hollow of his neck and he pulled his arm around me. "Persuade me to give you your sight back."

"I'll let you sleep in Eli's room tonight."

"Nah. I'm sleeping in here."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. What else you got?"

"I'll cook you whatever you want for dinner."

"I'm satisfied with whatever you cook regardless. Try again."

"I won't turn you over and do this to you."

"No threats. That's cheating."

"How is that cheating?"

"I can't overpower you."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me." I yelped as he suddenly lifted up and rolled me over, taking my hands from his face and putting his on mine.

"Alex." I frowned and pulled the sheet over my chest. "Come on, please?" I tugged at his fingers, but was unsuccessful since he'd just shift his hand whenever I got close to pulling it off.

"What do I get?"

"What do you want?"

"It's best not to head down that road." I blushed and he laughed, pressing another kiss to my cheek.

"I thought it was supposed to hurt if you stay hard for too long?"

"It does. But don't ever let a guy try to get that to be a reason you have sex with him."

"You're kind of perfect, you know."

"Flattery isn't getting you anything, Holly."

"Damn. Well, I could cook for you?"

"Nah. My cooking isn't too bad."

"I could..." I scoured my brain and remembered the spa certificate I got for my birthday. "I could give you a massage?"

His hands came off my face and he moved to lie beside me, propping himself up on an elbow. "When?"

"I guess now would be okay?" I sat up, holding the sheet against me. "Turn over." He did as I said and I moved to straddle his lower back. "We are so screwed if anyone walks in right now." I set to pressing my fingers into all his pressure points where he held the most stress, things I'd learned from the few professional massages I'd had in my life.

"So Alex, does it bother you knowing JT has had more sex than you have?"

"I take it Eli having had sex bothers you?"

"You know about that?"

"Of course I do. I gave him condoms and told him to be careful when I found out he was getting serious with that girl."

"Why can't you do the same for me?"

"Because you can get pregnant. Eli can get a girl pregnant, but ultimately, that baby would be more at the mother's house than here. Also, I'm an insanely jealous man."

"So that's why you don't like me sleeping beside Eli." He didn't respond. "So, does it bother you?"

"Not really. I feel like JT sleeps around to hide his feelings from himself. I've come to terms with being alone and I don't need to involve myself with a bunch of pretty girls to make myself feel better."

"You know, Eli and I were talking about that the other day. Do you think JT knows he's lonely?"

"Probably." He shifted under me and I moved off his back until he was still again. "Why are you okay with this now?"

"My mind is trying to tell me something lately, so I'm exploring what it's saying."

"Well that tells me a whole lot," sarcasm coated his words.

"Sorry." I pressed a kiss to his shoulder blade. There was just something about his whole back that made me want to kiss every inch of it, just like his chest. Chalk it up to guys who stay in shape I suppose. "Do you exercise for yourself or for women?"

"Mostly for myself, but I like the ego boost I get whenever a woman checks me out as I walk by." I scooted backwards slightly to get the bottom of his back. "Feel free to do this any time. Your hands are just lovely."

I smiled. "Protect me from JT and I will."

"Done. Just try not to provoke him."

"That's the best part though. Although he gets scarier when he's angry, that's a downside. You get this like calm about you when you're angry. I admire your restraint."

"You three react better to a calm and calculating anger than how JT acts with you. I don't know if you remember back in that first year, but I used to be like him until I found it didn't work."

I decided I was done with his massage and moved to curl against his side. "Thank you for not letting them split us up, Alex."

He shifted to face me again. "I never even considered another option. Of course, our aunt and uncle said they'd take you, but I thought it would be bad to uproot us all. This is our home and always will be." I smiled and closed my eyes as he brushed some of my messy hair behind my ear.

---

"Think JT would kill me if I tried to skinny dip since you've all seen me by now anyways?" I looked over at my little brother who was in the pool reading again.

"Probably. Drew could come in at any moment." He turned the page and never looked up at me. The back door opened and—speak of the devil—Drew stepped out.

"Hey, where's your brother?"

"He went to the store for more milk and stuff to make soup upon my request. Did you need something?" I slipped off the side of the pool and into the water.

"Nah. Mind if I hang out with you guys until he gets back?"

"Knock yourself out, but if JT comes out here and asks me to change, I'm kicking you back into the house to wait." I swam towards Eli.

"Don't bother me, Holly."

"Why not? That's what little brothers are here for—for older siblings to pick on."

Eli looked away from his book. "Drew, entertain her so she'll go away."

I turned my head in the direction Eli was looking to see Drew sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. "True. I could pick on him instead." I took a sip of Eli's drink in the inflatable cup holder before swimming to the side. "Drew, why don't you ever bring your brother around?"

"Alex told me not to." His eyes showed his weariness as I rested my arms on his legs.

"If I were to try for one of you, it most definitely would not be him," I scoffed. I eyed his covered chest. "Take your shirt off and get in the pool."

"You're awfully demanding." He didn't move.

"So be a good boy and do as I demand, or I'll pull you in."

He cracked a smile at that. "I'd like to see you try."

I tugged on his legs, but he leaned back to stay on the side. "Do you really want me to play dirty, Drew?"

"Hey, it's your death bed if JT sees you do anything."

"Hmm." I let go of him and pulled myself up to sit beside him; he scooted back more in case I decided to push him. That wasn't my plan though as I turned his head to look at me. "So Drew, tell me, if I told you Alex approved, would you take me out tonight?"

"Alex doesn't approve though." He lifted an eyebrow at me, curious as to what I was doing.

"Well say he did." I turned and got on my knees, holding him in place as I moved to straddle his legs. His own hands came up to steady me as I almost fell back into the water, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Would you not be a gentleman if I asked you not to?"

He laughed. "Holly. Your brother has strict rules regarding you. You're not going to get to me."

"Fine then." I looked towards the house, faking seeing someone, and as soon as he dropped his guard and looked, I pulled backwards. His arms tightened around me in response to the falling feeling and he fell with me into the water. He came up sputtering a foot away from me, and I laughed as I pulled my hair back from my face.

"That wasn't nice, Holly," Eli said, but I caught the smile he had on his face behind his book.

"You probably should have just done as I asked." I smiled at him and he just shook his head at me. I stepped forward and helped pull the water-logged shirt off him and tossed it onto the side. "So now that you're in... Maybe I should get you back for turning down my movie offer." I put my hands on his shoulders, fully intending to dunk him, but his arms wrapped around my waist and he threw me a couple feet away like JT did.

I coughed up water as I came up and glared at him. "Jerk."

"Holly, go change," came Alex's voice as the door opened.

"Come on. Drew's been out here a while. I don't think it matters."

"Out," JT supplied as answer, following Alex out of the house.

"Do you really want to go through this again, JT?" I smiled at him and swam over to where Alex stood by the side of the pool. "I'll get out if you'll make cookies with me."

"Drew, you want to make cookies with us?" Alex asked.

"Sure," Drew replied not that far from behind me as I pulled myself out of the water and accepted the towel Alex held out for me.

"Now go change." He pushed me towards the door and I hurriedly pulled on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top upstairs. He shook his head at me when I came down, obviously not having changed. "What kind of cookies do you want?"

"Hmm." I looked at Drew who leaned against the counter as Alex pulled out ingredients. "How about chocolate chip and pecans? We have some frozen pecans in the freezer."

---

"You have flour on you," Eli said as he came in the door.

"Where?" I thought I had gotten it all off, but the laughs from Drew and Alex told me differently. Eli stepped around the counter and wiped it off the edges of my cheek. I'd accidentally dropped the measuring cup and it had gone everywhere.

He started walking off but turned back and smiled. A nudge from Alex had him turning back around and resuming his trek upstairs to change out of his wet shorts. "Holly, take some cookies out to your brother," Alex told me and I threw him a half-hearted glare, but did as he asked.

"Hey loser, want some cookies?" I called as I walked out the door and JT paused his laps to swim to the edge.

"Did you poison them?"

I handed him the plate. "Alex wouldn't let me. Drew helped us make them though, so that's probably why."

"Feeling the love, Holly. But thanks for bringing me some." I nodded and turned back towards the house and heard JT start laughing. "I take it Alex got his hands on you at one point."

"What?"

He grinned at me. "You've got white hand prints on your ass."

My eyes widened and I looked back towards the house before moving to go back in. "Alex," I narrowed my eyes at him as I walked in, and he smiled at me as Drew tried to hold in a laugh.

"What's wrong, Sis?"

"Get your hand prints off my ass." They both started laughing again, but I stuck my hand in the flour and walked towards them.

"You're cleaning up the mess you make," Alex warned but kept the smile on his face, standing up from where he'd been leaning on the counter. I stopped in front of him, but he caught my hand before I could touch him, turning me around and pressing my own hand onto my stomach.

"Drew, I'll be your best friend if you help me."

"I've learned it's best not to get in the middle of you guys." He grabbed a cookie and walked out of the room.

Alex let go of me once we heard the TV click on in the living room. "Jerk," I mumbled and turned to face him. He smiled at me, holding my hand away from him. I tugged on the front of his shirt with my clean hand until he brought his head next to mine. I caught him off guard as I pressed my mouth to his and he let go of my hand to wrap his arms around me. I quickly placed my hands on his ass and pulled away. "I win."

"You don't play fair," he told me, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Fair is overrated." I pulled back as Eli came into the room and made a beeline for the cookies he'd skipped on his way in. "And you, you're supposed to be the good brother," I directed at Eli and he shrugged as he poured himself some milk.

"I think his hands frame your ass nicely, Holly."

I whacked him upside the head, and he grinned as he walked away to join Drew in the living room. "I think I agree with Eli," Alex told me, placing his hands on my ass like he had earlier to move me out of the way.

"I don't when I have clothes on." I turned around and winked at him, taking a cookie and going up to my room.

---

I climbed on top of Alex as I got into his bed. "I like kissing you," I told him as his hands came up to my hips to hold me in place.

"You shouldn't do that whenever other people are around."

"Drew was in the living room. I wasn't worried about the other two catching us."

"Why not?"

"JT is jealous of you and Eli is severely open-minded."

"How is JT jealous?"

"He just is. I don't want to talk about it." I leaned down, but he pushed up on my shoulders.

"You should go sleep in your own bed."

I pulled back and he placed his hands back on my hips. "Why?"

"I don't want JT lording this over me, too. Go sleep in your own bed, Holly."

"What if I promise to take care of your problem in the morning?"

"What?"His grip on my hips tightened.

"Just kidding."

"Go sleep in your own bed."

"Fine. If you don't want me, I'll go see if JT does." I went to get off him, but he rolled me underneath him instead. "No? You don't like that idea?"

"Why must you always push me?"

I had been on top of the covers, and with him on top I was successfully in my own cocoon. "You're kind of sexy when you're all growly and bothered."

"You're going to go to your own bed. You are not going to go to one of your brothers."

"I am not going to my own bed. I am going to go to one of my brothers. Yup, I think I got it." He growled and I laughed. "I like bothering you."

"Really. Will you please just go to your room?"

"Okay." He stayed on top of me. "Really. Just let me up." He rolled off of me and I rolled off of the bed, making it to the door before I turned back. "Actually, I think I'll go check on JT. Goodnight." I quickly slipped out and made it down the hall before Alex opened his bedroom door. I waved at him before ducking into JT's room.

"JT?"

"What?" His voice was flat in that I-don't-want-to-be-bothered way.

"Oh hey. Do you have a girl in here?"

"No. What do you want?"

I walked towards his bed and felt for the edge. "Scoot over."

"Why?" I poked his arm until he moved. "Why are you in here?"

"Because I am." I climbed underneath the covers and turned to face him. "Why aren't you out partying?"

"I have a headache that I plan to sleep off."

"Oh." I analyzed the darkness until I found his arm and pulled it over me as I turned my back to him. "Well then by all means go to sleep." I started scooting back into him, and he pulled his arm from me and put his hand flush on my back.