A Broken Heart and a Wilted Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

Then, I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt and responsibility. This is wrong. This is too weird, a bad dream, a nightmare. I can't go through with this. I need to be strong. I need to resist her. Just because she had no grasp of reality, no sense of what is happening, I need to be the normal one here.

"Wait," I said pulling away from her to stall for time. I needed to clear my head. I was so friggin' excited. I was so weak but I was trying to be really strong. "I need a sip of wine."

I needed to get up off the couch. I needed to get away from her. I needed to go to bed. I needed to masturbate.

Only, when I lifted my arm and reached for my glass, my mother leaned to the side and had her head in my lap. My erection rested against her cheek and chin. I looked down and her mouth was so close to my cock that I could feel her warm breath. I couldn't believe it. All I could do is stare. Never having had a blowjob before I was beyond excited with the anticipation of my mother sucking my cock.

Yeah, sure, I wanted her to blow me. Yet, this was my mother, my Mom. How could I want that to happen? How could I allow that to happen? Only, I wanted it to happen.

Whatever resistance, whatever will power I had, was gone. Is this it? Is she about to suck my cock? I couldn't believe it. My Mom is about to give me a blowjob.

She was still holding onto my prick and staring at it. Then, she started kissing the length of my penis and licking the head. It was surreal. It was incredible. I watched her tongue flicking out and licking my cock. It felt so good for her to touch me like that.

Frozen with fear and mad with lustful desire for my Mom, spent from being on an emotional rollercoaster, I had all this pent up, excited anticipation. It felt so good to feel the sensation of her lips kissing and her tongue licking my cock that I couldn't stop her. There was just no way that I could pull away now.

Then, when I felt her lips take my cock, when she slid my cock in her mouth, and I felt my cock inside her warm, wet mouth, I thought I was going to explode a load of cum in my mother's mouth. I felt her tongue wrap itself around the head of my penis, I was mad with desire for her. My mom was blowing me. Mommy was sucking my cock. My first blowjob and it was my mother giving it to me. It felt so incredible.

I closed my eyes trying to imagine that it wasn't my mother sucking my cock. I tried to pretend Jessica Lange was blowing me. I tried to pretend it was Sharon, a girl that I liked and had dated a few times, but she didn't like me enough to continue, especially with me never leaving the house anymore. Only, I couldn't help but look down and when I did, I saw that it was my mother blowing me. Certainly, it was more than exciting to watch my Mom suck my cock than to imagine it was Jessica Lange or Sharon blowing me.

I leaned to the side, I wanted to see my cock in my mother's mouth and when I did, it was even more exciting. To see my big, thick prick stretching my mother's mouth was something that I couldn't imagine. Never, even in my wildest sexual fantasies, have I ever imagined my Mom giving me a blowjob. It was so exciting to feel the warmth of her hand stroking me, while she sucked me. She was blowing me, really blowing me.

Gently, I stroked her hair, while I humped her mouth. I was fucking my mother's face. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum in my mother's mouth.

I reached my other hand down her gapping open nightgown top and started feeling her tits for real. Touching her breasts while she blew me was even more exciting. I was all over her big boobs. I was feeling and caressing and fingering her nipples, while fucking her mouth with my hips and my Mom was moaning.

Suck it, Rose," I said. "Blow me. Suck my cock, Mommy."

Shit! I couldn't believe I said that. That was stupid. I couldn't believe I called her Mommy. I'm fucked now. Screwed. Now what?

"Do you like it when Mommy sucks Daddy's cock."

Thank God she still thinks I'm her husband.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I said. "Daddy loves it when Mommy sucks his cock."

"I bet you want to cum in Mommy's mouth," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak and looking up at me with a sexy smile.

"I do," I said. "I'd love to cum in Mommy's mouth."

"And you will," she said. "I promise you will cum in Mommy's mouth, but after you fuck Mommy. Mommy needs to feel your big cock in her wet pussy. Mommy is so horny for her Daddy."

I couldn't believe my mother was talking dirty baby talk to me. A sexually perverse dream come true, it was as if I was a fly on the wall while my parents made love, only I was there, really there, and participating. I couldn't believe it when my mother sat up and pulled off her nightgown. My Mom was naked and she was smiling at me with a sexual excitement that I never could have imagined my Mom having. She was gorgeous. She had such a hot body. Mommy is a hot MILF.

She was totally exposed. There was everything in plain sight, her tits, her ass, and her pussy for me to see and touch and I couldn't help myself from grabbing hold of her tits. And then I sucked her nipples. I sucked my mother's nipples, first one and then the other. I was all over her big tits.

"Fuck me," she said. "Stick your big prick in me and really fuck me. Fuck me hard, John. I need a good fuck," she said. "Make me cum. Mommy needs to cum," she said with such a sexy voice that I couldn't resist giving her what she wanted and what I needed. "But first lick my pussy. Play with my clit and fuck me with your fingers. Make me wet. Make me really wet before you slide your big prick inside of me."

Oh, my God. I have never gone down on a woman before. I've never touched a woman there before. I've never even seen a pussy up close. What do I do? What do I do? This is all so very new and for my first pussy to be my Mom's pussy was beyond believable.

With no time to decide, I fell to my knees and she opened her legs and pulled my face to her pussy. I had a face full of her wet pussy. I lashed out my tongue and tasted her. Not bad, I can do this. I licked my Mom. I was sucking my Mom's pussy. I gently inserted my finger inside her, along with my tongue and she gasped. Following her moves, gently, I rubbed her clit, while licking her. Never having done any of this before, it all came naturally to me and I picked it up quickly. I was finger fucking my mother.

"Oh, my God, you're so wet," I said.

My face was covered with her wetness. I had my Mom's secretions even up my nose. I was drowning in her wetness and in the sexuality of my Mom.

"Fuck me, John. I need to feel your cock. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum. I want to cum. Fuck Mommy."

I removed my tee shirt and pajama bottoms and mounted her right there on the couch. I felt my mother's hand reaching down to take my cock in her hand and insert it inside of her. Nice and tight, she was so very wet and so very warm.

I couldn't believe my cock was buried in my mother. I couldn't believe I was fucking my mother. No longer a virgin, I couldn't believe I was finally getting laid and by all people, my Mom. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my mother. I couldn't believe my Mom thought I was her husband and after already giving me a hand job and a blowjob, and after I ate her pussy and finger fucked her, now she was fucking me.

"Fuck me, Rose," I blurted. "Fuck me, Mommy!"

We were making love on the couch and then on the floor, while the movie still played and all the while, as if I was Jack Nicholson banging Jessica Lange.

Then, it happened, I was ready to cum. It happened to so fast and I couldn't stop. I exploded all that I had in my mother. As if on cue, as soon as she felt my warm oozy gush, she had an orgasm, too. She grabbed me so hard and hugged me so long, I couldn't breathe. I made my Mom cum. I couldn't believe it.

She was hanging onto me so hard that I thought she'd crush my bones. She had her legs wrapped around me, while I was still buried deep inside my Mom. We stayed like that for a while, until I grew hard again and started humping her again. Then, she rolled me over and got on top of me.

She was fucking me, really fucking me. She was insatiable. She was a wildcat. Maybe because it had been such a long time since she had sex and with me never having sex, we were mad with desire for one another.

My Mom was sitting on my cock, bouncing and gyrating. Her tits were bouncing up and down and side to side, as she fucked me really hard. I reached up and caressed her breasts and fingered her nipples before leaning up to suck her tits, while my cock was still swollen inside of her. I couldn't believe I was sucking my Mom's tits while fucking her, but I was.

I amazed myself that I could stay so hard so long without cumming again. Only, I needed to cum again and I need to cum in my mother's mouth. After I fucked her for a while, I asked her. I wanted to know what it was like to experience a blowjob and cumming in a woman's mouth.

"Suck my cock, Rose. I want to cum in your mouth," I said.

"Okay," she said with a sexy smile. "I did promise you, after all. Consider this blowjob your special Valentine's Day gift, John."

We were on the floor and she climbed off me and made herself comfortable between my legs. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and raised my head enough to watch her. I wanted to see her take my cock in her mouth, as much as I wanted to see her mouth with my cock in it.

She was giving me a show. First she teased my cock and my testicles with her hand and fingers, before teasing it with her lips and tongue. She was such a sexy cock teaser. Finally, with my cock in her mouth, she was staring up at me and smiling, while watching me watch her blowing me. Then, she went to town on my cock.

Her head was bobbing up and down, while my mother was making all the cock sucking sounds that guys love to hear. She was blowing me, really blowing me. Oh, my God, it felt so good to have my mother suck my cock. It felt so exciting to have my cock in my mother's mouth.

"Suck it, Rose. Oh, yeah, baby. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck my big prick, Mommy."

As soon as I said, Mommy, she pulled away. She had a shocked look on her face, as if I had just awoken her from a sound sleep.

"Danny! What are you doing?" She looked down at her naked self, grabbed her nightgown, and held it up to her naked breasts and pussy. "How dare you? How dare you?"

"Mom! You called me Danny. You're back."

She clutched at herself in a vain attempt to cover her nakedness. The shocked surprise that saddened her face made me realize that my mother was back. Oh, shit, I'll be grounded now for life for fucking my mother and letting her blow me.

"How could you have sex with me? How could you take advantage of me like that? How could you? How could you? How could you?" She looked at me with a hurt expression while asking me the same question over and again?

"Mom," was all that I could say. "Mom, I'm sorry."

Only, I wasn't sorry. I was happy. I was happy that my Mom was back.

She got up from the floor and sat on the couch clutching her nightgown to her naked body. I got up and sat beside her with my arm around her in a feeble attempt to console her. She had a confused look on her face and then she started to cry.

"Danny," she said. Then a realization came over her clouded face. "I really thought you were him. I miss him so much. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you. It's not your fault. I'm sorry and I'm so very embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed, Mom. It's okay, Mom. Really, it is. I understand. I'm just so glad you're back. Everything will alright now. You'll see."

Her hand rested in my lap next to and in contact with my cock. She looked down at my cock and then looked up at me and smiled. Then, she hugged me. It was a long, soulful hug that ended with a kiss, but not a French kiss. She looked down at my cock again.

"You're so hard. You're so big," she said looking up at me.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I said not knowing what else to say and suddenly feeling embarrassed for my nakedness.

Then, she wrapped her hand around my cock again. I couldn't believe it. Immediately, I grew harder with the touch of her hand.

"Don't be," she said. "It's only natural what happened between us." We didn't speak for a while, but just sat like that with her hand holding my cock, as if I was going to float away if she let go of it. "Was this your first time?" She asked breaking the silence between us.

"Yes," I said looking down and watching her fondling the head of my penis with her fingertips.

Oh, my God, she makes me so crazy when she fondles my cock like that. It felt so deliriously good for her to touch me like that.

"You have a very beautiful cock," she said. "Your penis is exactly like your Dad's penis. I miss his cock so much, you have no idea," she said gently and slowly stroking me to a harder erection. "May I?" She asked, while stroking me.

"Are you kidding me? I love how it feels when you touch me like that."

"You don't mind, do you? I mean, we've already had sex with me thinking you were your Dad and I don't remember the half of it," she said with a sad little laugh.

"Mom," I said looking down at her hand and watching her stroke me. Then, I looked up at her and she was so beautiful that I wanted to kiss her again. "You're making me horny by touching me like that," I said looking down at her hand again and watching her stroke me faster. "It's wrong, Mom."

"Don't you like what I'm doing?"

"Are you kidding me? I love what you're doing, Mom."

"Did you already cum," she asked me, as if she wasn't there when I came off inside of her?

"Not when you were blowing me. I ejaculated inside you when I was fucking you, I mean, making love to you," I said.

"I blew you?"

"Yes, a little bit," I said wishing she'd blow me again.

"Would you like to cum...again?" She looked at me while slowly stroking me and making me harder.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her, as she let go of her nightgown and exposed her naked body to me, again.

"Would you like Mommy to finish blowing you?" She flashed me that sexy smile.

"Really?"

"Yes," she said.

"Oh, God, yes. Please Mommy blow me."

"Okay," she said sliding down and getting more comfortable.

"And can I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes," she said.

"And will you swallow?"

"Just watch me," she said. "Only," she said looking up at me. "We will never do this again nor will we ever talk about what has happened here," she said looking up at me.

"Okay," I said. "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Danny," she said lowering herself and taking my cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock, Mommy."

It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth. I exploded within a couple of minutes of her taking my cock in my mouth. Then, after she blew me, we kissed.

My Mom found a nice man and married him and I married Sharon giving my Mom three beautiful grandchildren to love. We never talked about what happened that day. Only, just as she was grateful that I could help her, I was glad that I could bring her back from where she needed to go to get over the loss of my Dad.

Looking back over what happened between us, I don't think of what we did as something bad, nor do I think of it as sex. I think of it as a son who loved his mother and helped her through a bad time. To be honest, and maybe it's my justification for doing what I did, but I don't think my Mom would have returned from the deep, dark place she was, had I not made love to her.

I brought her back. When the doctors couldn't bring her back with all their high priced medication, I brought her back with my love. We have a special bond because of what we survived as mother and son and every Valentine's Day has new meaning for us.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To be sure, it was repetitive. You could have could easily cut one-half of the first two Literotica pages by NOT being so repetitive and still have arrived at the same conclusion. The ending was disappointing, here is where you could have had mother and son continue their newfound relationship, even after meeting their new life partners. Here is where a repetition of the sexual exchanges could have continued month after month, year after year. Then, during the continuation of their extended sexual exchanges, the mother could have later confessed to her son that she had been aware of the son's identity all along, but had been reluctant to let him know of her desire for him even prior to her spouse's death.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

This was a very good story, maybe slightly repetitive in some spots but overall very good. I really liked the idea of his love bringing her back. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago
Review

Mm hmmm story cut short, disappointed by it, it shouldve gone on a few chapters more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

Susan, a nice story. It had a nice rational out come and conclusion.

George in Omaha

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
Only you.

Only you could make an incestuous affair between a mother and son so beautiful, so tender, and seem so right. You are truly a master with words and plot.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories