A Broken Shell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want baby." Danny whispered to her. Char responded by spreading her legs wider. Danny refused to enter.

"D-Danny...I..."

"Tell me Charlotte. Say it." Danny insisted. When she reached the point that she couldn't take it anymore, Char yelled "Fuck me Danny! Now!" Danny didnt need to be asked twice. He thrusted in her hard. They both moaned loudly as Danny removed himself, then thrusted in again. He looked down and saw her eyes were closed tight.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a huff. She nodded quickly and wiggled her hips more. She wanted more of him. Now one else had filled her so completely. It was wonderful. Danny picked up his rhythm and fucked her harder.

"God, your so tight and wet and perfect Char." Danny groaned into her ear.

They bucked and moved together, gripping one and other tight.

"Oh God Danny! I'm gunna....cum!" Char yelled, holding on to Danny as tight as she could. Danny felt his balls tighten and gave a couple good trusts before cumming with a rawr. They lay in the position for couple minutes.

"Danny..." Charlotte whispered.

Danny was worried that he'd hurt her. "Yes?"

"Let's do that again!"

12