A Broken Snowblower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_boy
shy_boy
87 Followers

I stuck my fingers into the crack of his butt and pulled the cheeks apart so I could better see his anus. With the fingers of my other hand I guided my stiff penis to his anus. Just touching the skin of the hole with my penis was astonishing. A little push and I started immediately inside. He wasn't like me at all. He'd had years to practice anal sex and had probably had a few steady lovers in his time. I slid all the way inside him in no time.

I couldn't compare it with a vagina because up until I walked into his house that afternoon, I was a virgin. It was the most wonderful physical sensation I'd ever experienced. His bowels were like a sleeve around me and the sphincter was a tight ring clutching my dick. Unlike him, I kept my eyes open when I began to hump him. The sight of his nude body bent in front of me and my penis sliding between his butt cheeks up inside him was something I couldn't believe was happening.

My movements were a little more jerky than his smooth thrusts had been, but I think by now he must have known I had no experience. I clutched his hips and just went with it. I was moaning in no time as my thighs slapped the skin of his bum and legs each time I pumped myself inside.

I found myself wondering why I ever thought I could never have gay intercourse. Standing here in this kitchen with my penis sliding in and out of another man's rump I realized it was because I'd only ever heard the word gay spoken as an insult. Not by my family, but by all my friends, who still used words like "fag" and "gay" as slander. I'd been raised to respect all people, so I'd never thought ill of homosexuals, but when it came to sexual fantasies I just thought the idea of anal sex with another man was something I couldn't possibly be interested in.

Those days were over. I didn't yet know if I was gay or bisexual, but now that I'd been initiated into anal intercourse I knew my sexual fantasies would spin off into all directions.

Even Mr. Clark was moaning now with each thrust of my hips. I could barely catch my breath as the skin of him bum rippled with each impact. My own rump was tingling like crazy as I worked my way to the edge of my own orgasm.

When I came into him, I was up in my tip toes thrusting as deep as I could into him. I fell forward onto his back and yet I kept a pumping motion going with my hips, savoring every second I was inside that warmth and tightness.

Eventually I just couldn't fit anything into him because I was just too soft. I rested my head on his back and looked out the window. My stomach lurched as I saw Mr. Clark's next door neighbour walking out to his shed. There was a fence between us but he was taller than the fence so if he decided to look over he would see my nude bum staring him right in the face.

I slid quickly down to the floor. Mr. Clark turned to me, a look of concern on his face, but when he saw the neighbour, he also fell to the floor. He made his way on all fours to the light switch and turned it off. I got a night view of his butt as he crawled over.

He came back and sat opposite me on the floor. It was cool on my rump after what we'd just done.

"Casey, I should really apologize to you for what just happened."

"Why?"

"Well, I just got so carried away that I didn't ask you if what I was doing to you was alright. I know you've never done anything like this before and I feel bad that your first time was here in the kitchen. I feel like a dirty old man."

"Don't. I don't think there was anything wrong with it. I was scared at first but you didn't do anything that I didn't let you do. You gave me a choice."

"But the least I could have done was ask you. That way you would have had time to think about it and if you wanted to do it, we could have done it somewhere more comfortable."

"But the spontaneity was great. It didn't feel like we were just doing something physical. It felt like we wanted needed it. Like we really needed it."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Mr. Clark. My butt's gonna hurt for a little while but I'm totally fine. I'm really glad I came in here today."

I could barely see in the darkness, but I'm sure he smiled. That made me feel better. I didn't want him to feel like a dirty old man because that's not how I felt about him. I started the experience nervous and a little frightened, like any virgin (especially a virgin who's heard the term "fag" used by all his friends in such a derogatory way) but he never forced me and I went along with all of it because there was some part of my mind that wanted me to experience it.

"You should probably get back home or your parents will wonder what happened."

"Yeah."

I got up and collected my clothes from the floor. He got up to follow me out to the side porch. When I passed the spot where we had our final chat I saw two small moist smudges on the floor where the semen up our butts had partially leaked out onto the floor.

I got dressed in his porch, his eyes watching my nudity as I covered it all up bit by bit. He was leaning against the doorframe, still stark naked. I couldn't help glancing periodically at his crotch and that wonderful penis that had just helped change my life so profoundly.

When I was ready to go, he moved back a little from the door so he wouldn't be seen when I left. I opened the door.

"See you, Casey."

"See you Mr. Clark."

I turned to go, but then I stopped.

"Mr. Clark?"

He was walking into the kitchen when I called and he turned back.

"Thank you," I said. I closed the door.

* * *

Walking back across the street with the snowblower I decided I'd tell dad that Mr. Clark had asked me to help clear up his back yard a little. Dad never went over there anyway so I hoped he wouldn't find out that only thing that had been cleared back there was a tiny path to the shed.

I was tired and sore all over from the day's exertion. My butt hurt and I could feel a little sticky wetness on my briefs as they absorbed some of Mr. Clark's semen that I still had inside me. I tried to clench my anus shut. I wanted to be able to go home and eat my dinner and go to my room and just lie there in the knowledge that I had another man's semen inside my bum. That was a thought I never thought I'd have and it was going to make it hard to sit normally through dinner.

shy_boy
shy_boy
87 Followers
12