A Bronx Boy Fills His Dream Girl

Story Info
Rags to riches Vincent "fills" his dream girl.
15.4k words
4.44
89.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this entry in the 2014 Summer Lovin' Contest. This is short, predominantly romantic story, with elements of domination and reluctant consent. Please enjoy. And please remember to VOTE! Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE: This is a resubmission. In a perfect world, where I had more time, I would be sure an editor would review this piece. I'm the only set of 'eyes' however. If you expect a perfectly, publishable piece of work you may want to skip this story.

*

Daisy didn't want to go to her sister Stella's party. She hated crowds, small talk and was riddled with anxiety as she drove toward the secluded beach house located on a long peninsula in Warwick, Rhode Island. Never one for small talk or the company of strangers she tried in earnest to avoid superficial, social gatherings altogether. Her sister was the social diva. Stella was outgoing, had many friends and was at ease with people. Today the whole place would be too loud and too crowed. Daisy was an introvert and she'd be ready to crawl out of her skin after an hour of being there.

The enormous, rambling estate was the sister's second home during the warm summer months when they were growing up. As girls, they'd built dreamy sand castles and played in the cresting waves on the long, lonely stretch of sand where the house stood. However the place was now overrun with young, self-serving attorneys and staff and all their mutual guests. Today Stella and her husband were hosting his companies' July summer party. The owner, whom Daisy had yet to meet, offered to pick up the entire tab if the couple hosted the shindig at their beach house.

It was heavily rumored Jason was about to make partner in the firm. He'd be the first employee to get the highly coveted position. Stella had met the boss many times before but mostly at the office or out for cocktails in Boston. He'd never been to their house before. The boss would have an opportunity, under the guise of a social event, to really get to know Jason and his family outside of work. While everyone else would be partying, Stella would be stressing all day, making sure everything was perfect. She really needed her sister there for moral support.

As party guests arrived and got down to drinking and being merry, Daisy entered through the back door and immediately got busy in the kitchen. She rummaged through the drawers and found a faded, frilly apron in the way bottom. A few of people, hired to cater the party were dashing about and didn't seem to notice her. A pile of dirty dishes was already stacked high on the counter. She walked toward the large sink and sank her hands into the soapy water. Daisy would keep herself very busy. Her ulterior motive was to avoid the crowds of people in the other rooms, as much as possible.

Stella was startled when she walked through the kitchen door and saw her little sister standing over the sink. She was so pretty but she looked awful wearing that old lady apron! Daisy looked up and smiled but continued washing the sink full of dishes.

"Why didn't you come through the front door Daisy?" She pecked her sister's cheek and hugged her tightly.

"And why are you cleaning my dishes? That's the hired helps job."

"It needed to be done. You know I love you but I don't want to socialize with a bunch of strangers. So here I stand, getting dish pan hands."

"How do you expect to meet new people if you don't get out there? Honestly, I know the house is teaming with sharks today but they really don't bite." Can't you try to be a little bit social?" She urged.

"I'll put on my best 'social face' later. I'm meeting that attorney today, from Jason's firm, umm, Jonathan Fisher? Yes, that's his name. Just a really casual get together, don't read into it Stella." Daisy kept scrubbing away. Stella tossed her plate on the counter and rolled her eyes.

Stella worried constantly for her younger sibling. Daisy was twenty-seven, brilliant, well educated and beautiful but she'd already been so severely traumatized when she was seventeen. Daisy watched helplessly when their mother jumped to her death from the rocky cliffs near the beach house. The sensitive girls gentle soul was heavily pitted and marred after her death. Her once bubbly personality changed so quickly. She'd become withdrawn and a recluse. Daisy hadn't been quite right after their mother's suicide.

"You have a date and you barely remember his name? That's really great Daisy!" Stella yanked her sister's pretty hands out of the water so she'd pay attention.

"When Jason showed John your picture he couldn't wait to meet you. He was overjoyed when you emailed and said you'd be here today. Aren't you just a tad interested in meeting him? He's gorgeous!"

"Not a date, just a casual get together." She dug her hands into the soapy water again.

"Men are so predictable." Daisy murmured.

"If she has big breasts, long legs and blonde hair nothing else important matters, does it? Like brains, a decent set of values, etcetera, etcetera... the list goes on. So much more matters, but looks win out every time, don't they? "

"Oh, it really sucks to be objectified. Beauty is your curse isn't it? Give me a break and deal with it sister! Men are visual creatures. You could be an old married lady and look like this!" She waved a hand over her very pregnant belly.

****

Daisy resumed her work in the kitchen after Stella left and went all 'social butterfly" on her. The caterers and hired wait staff were surprised and grateful for the help. The male workers nearly drooled over the stunning woman dressed in a ridiculous apron. None dare hit on her though. Her stature, manners and grace were clearly head and shoulders above any average woman. Daisy was gracious and warm to everyone but her looks and regal bearing intimidated all the men in the kitchen on that sweltering July day.

Daisy offered to take a huge tray of canapés into the packed living room. Since she was a child she loved the floor to ceiling plate glass window that allowed unfettered and sweeping views of the cool blue Atlantic Ocean. Her mother called the room Daisy's 'dreamy spot.' Whenever Daisy needed a respite from noise and people, that's where she'd be. She always loved that room and would gladly sift through the fray of people if she could take in the view for a moment.

As she made her way toward the enormous dining room table, Daisy had to maneuver through the masses of bumping arms and unsteady tipsy bodies. She didn't notice the man whose eyes were completely riveted on her. Stella then reached out from the swell of the crowd and grabbed her sister.

"Daisy, come here!" She dragged her forward. The tray swayed precariously in her hands.

Stella was energetic and happily ensconced, shoulder-to-shoulder in the mix. The crush of the noisy group had the opposite affect on her sister. Daisy sighed. Her intention was to leave the tray on the table and make a steady beeline back into the kitchen. Her sister apparently had other ideas. "Stella... take it easy! I kind of have my hands full here!" Daisy huffed as her sister shoved her in front of the man who'd been watching her intently.

"Daisy, this is Vincent Forno, owner and managing partner of Jason's firm. Vincent this is my sister, Daisy." Stella beamed not realizing the color had all but drained from her sister's face.

Daisy nearly dropped the tray once she recognized him. Luckily, an astute waiter realized the canapés were ready to take a nosedive and he grabbed the platter just in time. She stood almost nose-to-nose with the man she had a one night stand with months earlier. She knew him as 'Kurt Fanelli.' He lied about his name, but she gave him fake name too. Her mouth suddenly went dry.

Vincent Forno, aka 'Kurt' was Jason's boss? Oh, how perfect! Daisy thought. He'd stalked her all night at the New Years Eve party last winter. Followed her to a quite area tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main hall and eventually sweet talked her right into his bed at a nearby hotel. He was the first man ever to give her multiple orgasms. Daisy blushed deep red as she remembered her incessant, needful screams of pleasure that prompted the occupants in the next room to bang on the wall and yell at them to keep the noise down. She left him early the next morning while he slept. Daisy had no intention of seeing him again and saw no point of wishing him a fond farewell.

"Well, hello Daisy," Vincent grasped her hand in his iron grip. His nails were perfectly buffed to a glossy shine "the pleasure is all mine, what beautiful name you have." A trace of a smile curled at his lip.

Vincent's grin seemed to mock her as if he knew she was crumbling inside. It took all her poise to keep her hand from shaking under his insistent grip. Stella, still oblivious to what was passing between the two of them, merrily grabbed two champagne flutes from a waiter's platter. She shoved one glass under her sister's nose. Daisy almost dropped the flute as she tried to precariously balance the paper-thin stem between her long trembling fingers.

"Have a drink for me little sister. I'll be so happy when I can imbibe after the baby is born." She raised the glass.

"Everyone, listen up!" She called out to the crowded room.

"Here's to great food, wine and company. Thank you Vincent! Here's to you!" As people cheerfully raised their glasses, Forno and Daisy locked eyes.

****

Forno was the consummate Lawyer. Never ruffled under pressure, cool, calm and confidant, but that woman, 'Daisy' was his undoing since the day he met her. While he was jabber jawing with a few employees something pricked at his neck. She felt her. Vincent turned around there she was inches from his face. After all these months of searching for her she was literally right under his nose!

Vincent's heart was pounding. This July day was hot and humid. Barely a welcoming sea breeze cooled the sultry air and was made so much hotter by her smoldering presence. Perspiration was bubbling under his skin but his iron will refused its release. As soon as he saw her he wanted to drag her away and pull off every stitch of clothing from her perfect body and fuck her raw.

Forno wanted her with a desperation a man would sell his soul for when he first saw her at the party in Boston last winter. She was his perfect, ideal woman. She was the precise blend of class, sweetness and had an unassuming cool elegance a lesser man might mistake for snobbery.

Vincent reveled in the vivid details of their lovemaking. He not only penetrated her wet hungry body, he knew he touched her soul and filled her long repressed need for primitive lust. They made love for hours, tearing into each other, feeding off one another. Finally, exhausted, they fell asleep tightly gripped in each others arms but she stole away while he slept and left him in emotional tailspin ever since.

She left behind her Hermes scarf and the scent of her expensive perfume on the pillow. He took the scarf and the pillowcase and closely guarded the two treasured items. He'd searched for her ever since. Vincent Forno was hell bound and determined he would find the woman who stole his heart that night.

So her real name was Daisy? She told him her name was Maude. She was definitely not a 'Maude.' Vincent chuckled to himself he wasn't a 'Kurt' either.

****

"Mr. Forno, so very nice to meet you." Daisy lied as her body went numb.

Daisy offered a ladylike shake; not too firm but not limp. She had to remain polite, cool and detached but inside her brain was scrambled. She'd forgotten how imperfectly sexy he was. A prominent aquiline nose and perfect Romanesque features enhanced his rugged good looks. She wouldn't allow him to unglue her though.

Daisy lost her resolve almost immediately when her heavy champagne flute, wet from the humidity, slipped from her trembling hand and landed on the glossy wood floor, shattering into sharp, jagged lumps and slivers. People jumped out of the way to avoid the spray of glass and liquid. Daisy's face reddened as dark as a mean sunburn.

"Would someone please give us a hand?" Stella called out motioning frantically to the wait staff. She was eight months pregnant and couldn't even bend over let alone drop to all fours and clean up the mess.

Both Daisy and Vincent instantaneously bobbed to the floor reaching for the haphazard glass shards and nearly bumped heads. Their eyes met and locked. Sweaty waiters dressed in white long sleeved shirts dashed toward the shattered glass. He glared at her, his anger palatable but the cocky grin never wavered.

"So Daisy is your real name, huh? Imagine my surprise waking up alone in a cold, empty bed New Year's morning. I thought you'd stick around for more. You certainly sounded like you enjoyed---yourself." Vincent's perfect white teeth were gleaming through a wicked smile.

"Please don't be vulgar!" Daisy whispered in a panic, afraid he'd draw attention to her. Her face became redder. She was a jumble of nerves when she grabbed for a large jagged piece of broken glass.

"Daisy be careful, let the waiters take care of this, you'll cut yourself!" Stella called out but was too late.

An inch-sized fragment of glass sliced into her palm. Crimson red dropped onto the perfectly polished floor and dripped into small pools of scarlet. Vincent instantaneously yanked the piece out of her tender flesh. Daisy cried out in pain. She immediately clasped her hand over the cut trying to stop the bleeding.

Vincent grabbed a linen handkerchief monogrammed with the letter "F" from the pocket of his khaki trousers. He quickly wrapped the clean fabric around her cut. Blood seeped through, quickly staining the pure white cloth.

"Thank you." Daisy whispered looking away nervously. She pulled her hand out of his and rose hastily off the floor.

Waiters descended upon the landmine of broken glass. The poor fellows were working hard. A thin layer of perspiration covered their faces and sweat collected in their armpits and wicked through their shirts. As they quickly cleaned the floor many partygoers moved outside much to Daisy's relief. The molten sun was slowly moving behind a row of tall, green leafy trees, offering a much-needed respite from the bone melting heat.

"Daisy!" Stella's eyes bulged open when she saw her sister's wrapped, blood soaked hand.

"Take it easy Ella, it's not bad, no need to fuss."

"Come on I'll help you wash up and get that cut bandaged." Stella began to drag her little sister toward the kitchen.

"Stella, I'm fine, you're busy. "I'll take care of myself."

One thing Daisy detested was having attention drawn to her while swarms of people were buzzing around. Vincent hovered nearby. He clenched his fingers tightly as he glared at her, his face etched with both contempt and concern.

Someone shouted her sister's name across the room while frantically pointing outside. An important task only she could handle apparently. Stella called out to them and said she was busy at the moment.

A hand gently grasped Daisy's hip and she nearly jumped. Forno was standing so close she could feel his body heat. His touch made her furious, the impertinence! But she ached for him as well.

"I'll take care of her Stella." Vincent spoke up, as smooth, calm and cool as ever.

Forno smiled as he stroked Daisy's hip. She tried to brush him off discreetly, but he kept his palm glued to her shapely curve. Stella didn't notice of course. He was way too clever for that. Forno read her body language well. Vincent knew he unnerved her and he seemed to revel in the power she forfeited to him as he gently stroked her hip. He also knew she was too much of a lady and wouldn't make a scene.

"I'm capable of caring for myself, thank you though." Daisy's mouth was so dry she barely got the words out.

After breaking free from Vincent's possessive hold, Daisy bolted into the kitchen. Stella sighed in frustration as she started off after her.

"I'll give her a hand, Stella, don't worry." Vincent touched her arm lightly.

"Thanks for acting so fast Vincent. She'll be fine, I'm sure. I know...I know perfectly well she can take care of herself but she's been so distracted and absent minded lately."

"I should check on the cut and make sure it doesn't need stitches." He was itching to get his hands on her again. He'd be damned if she got away from him this time.

Stella's protective instincts kicked in. She knew Vincent well enough to know his concern wasn't purely altruistic. Although he had the bucks, charm and prestige he didn't have a prayer with her sister. He was too rough around the edges. Even with all of Daisy's refinement, she wouldn't be able to smooth him out enough to suit her sophistication and grace.

****

Daisy hoped the caterers and wait staff would be mulling around so she wouldn't be alone. The place was empty except for the haphazard stacks of dirty, fine china littering the countertops, needing a hand washing. Vincent wouldn't leave her alone. He'd be in that kitchen in a flash and she knew it. He was a bull and she was the red flag.

Daisy was leaning over the sink when she felt his body press into her from behind. She froze, waiting for his next move. Vincent reached over and turned on the faucet. He seized her palm. She yelped and tried to pull away.

"Calm down! I'm trying to help." He barked. After carefully unwrapping the blood sodden cloth from her hand, he guided the wounded flesh into the lukewarm stream of water. Forno gently pressed his crotch into her, just grazing the thin fabric of her prim sundress. Daisy gasped. His cock became hard and he purposely pressed into her shapely buttocks. She tried to elbow him but he had her pinned.

Daisy should've pushed him away then slapped his face but she really wanted him to touch and caress her and do all the things he did to her before. All those lick, thrusts and bites that made her scream. He wouldn't dare lift up her dress and fuck her right up against a sink full of dirty dishes, would he?

He cleaned the cut in silence. The only sound between them was the rushing water cascading over her injured hand. Even the cool water didn't keep her body from overheating. After a minute he pressed his lips into her ear.

"Maude, huh? Well I should'a known that wasn't your real name" he chuckled.

"Well, you don't look like a 'Kurt' either."

Vincent laughed then lightly nibbled at her tiny earlobe. The antique pearl and diamond earrings she inherited from her grandmother pressed into her skin. Daisy shivers of intense arousal coursed through her body and he knew it.

"I had my reasons for deceiving you." He whispered hoarsely. "Well, I'd like to know your reasons!"

"If I gave you my real name you would've known I was lawyer. A woman as classy, beautiful and intelligent as you, normally aren't fond of attorneys. I realized after talking with you more I made a terrible mistake"

"And with very good reason apparently."

"I didn't expect to fall hard for you Daisy! I've spent months searching for you. Even though all the men's eyes were glued to you, lusted for you at the party, not one could name you. No, no one heard of a 'Maude.' You wore that fancy facemask with all those feathers, a very clever disguise. I knew that wasn't your real name but what the hell else did I have to go on? Now here you are, my employees sister in law!" He snorted.

"I wasn't playing a game of hide and seek with you Vincent. I didn't want to be found." She tried in earnest to remain detached and unmoved as he continued to press into her.

"Then why did you agree to come back to my hotel room, why did you agree to sleep with me?' His mood tipped suddenly from sexually charged and provocative to brooding and menacing. The anger in his voice made her uneasy.

"I heard a rumor that Italian men are tremendous lovers. I wanted to test the assumption." She'd put his ego on the line.