A Bronx Boy Fills His Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit, you're a trust fund baby if I've ever seen one! Oh and I bet daddy has never paid off anyone to get you or your sister out of the hot seat? How about admission to that ivy league college your father, grandfather and all the others went to?"

"Which proves you don't know me at all! No, actually my father is very liberal. He gives away a lot of his money to charities. He taught us to be very responsible. Ever since we were teenagers we've had jobs and paid for our own things. As far as my trust fund, I invest my money wisely. The majority of the interest goes to charities, not that it's any of your business!"

"I can't wait to meet this guy, I like him already." A grin twitched at his mouth.

"Fat chance!" She said through clenched teeth.

"What's the name of this mooke you're meeting?" Vincent crossed his arms.

"None of your business." She crossed her arms too.

"The end of this day can't come soon enough. You may have pleasured me but that pleasure came at a very high price. If you wanted a well mannered and elegantly dressed trophy on your arm you should've hired a high priced escort!" A loud knock at the door made her jump. They'd been in the bathroom together way too long. People were bound to talk. They both charged toward the doorknob.

"Hello? Her sisters muffled voice called through the door.

"Please tell me who's in there? I'm getting worried, you've been in there a while." She continued to knock lightly.

"This is all your fault" Daisy hissed at Vincent.

"Just be cool Daisy, everything will be fine."

The door opened Stella stepped back a few paces genuinely startled to see Vincent. She was instantly embarrassed that's she'd interrupted her husband's boss. She hoped she'd find Daisy in the bathroom but Vincent? He'd been missing way too long and so was Daisy.

"Vincent, I'm so sorry to bother you. A guest told me someone was sick in the bathroom. I had to check." She paused a moment before she launched in her next question.

"Have you seen Daisy? I can't find her anywhere."

As soon as the last word left her mouth Daisy appeared from behind Vincent's broad shoulders. Stella's mouth nearly fell open. Vincent stepped forward. "Sorry to worry you Stella. We came in here to find a Band aide. Daisy saw all the blood and well...she nearly passed out."

Daisy shot him an angry glance hoping her sister didn't notice. The sight of blood never made her queasy. Stella knew this. Daisy would take hooks out the of the fish they'd catch, take hooks out of fingers, which happened on many occasions and was fearless in emergency situations.

"I insisted she sit down for a while. Sorry we worried you." Vincent turned and glanced quickly at Daisy hoping she wouldn't blow their cover with the real reason they were together in the bathroom.

"Sorry about that Stella. I'm fine now, just a small cut." Daisy said calmly.

Stella didn't buy one word of his manipulative BS. Jason told her all the juicy office gossip. Everyone knew Vincent Forno loved his woman beautiful, tall, blonde and stacked. Daisy was all that and much more. A few of Vincent's 'fuck buddies' spilled the beans to certain employees and revealed very detailed information about all their sexual exploits. The rumors spread quickly. Jason heard all the sordid details. If that horny bastard tried anything, Stella would be sure to put the kibosh on it.

As Daisy and Vincent headed out the door, Stella grabbed her arm. Vincent walked to the end of the hallway then stopped. He hovered close to the wall. Forno was tactful enough to remain out of earshot but he'd be damned if he let Daisy out of his sight. He sat on a small leather bench. His feet firmly planted on the floor as he hunched over resting his elbows on his knees.

After a moment he whipped out his cell phone and his mouth and hands were moving intensely. He spent two minutes explaining to Jonathan a big bonus was waiting for him if he toiled on those briefs Forno needed for court Monday morning.

"What's going on Daisy?" Stella whispered, her eyes piercing into her sister.

"I'm not going into it now Stella. I'll explain it later." She tried to walk away but Stella blocked her.

"No---no, you're not blowing me off like you always do! Something has you spooked. What's going on with you and Forno? You can tell me the brief version now or I swear I'll drag you up upstairs and I'll make sure you tell me everything! She wagged a finger in her face.

Daisy signed and shook her head in exasperation. The two women moved to the furthest corner of the room then huddled up like two female football players discussing their next play.

"You met Vincent before didn't you?" Stella kept glancing at him. He was cool and composed.

"Yes, at a New Years Eve party last year."

"Did you sleep with him? Is that why he's hoarding you, hoping, for what, a booty call?" She grabbed her arm tighter Daisy didn't speak but nodded her head in agreement. Her sister knew her too well. Well at least everything was out there.

"I knew it!" How and when? Oh, never mind, I'll come up with my own conclusions" she muttered and blew out a sigh as she threw her hands up in frustration.

"Do you want to leave, now and get away from him?"

"No, no, everything's going to be fine. Vincent promised if I'd be his 'date' tonight he'd leave me the alone, forever."

"What!" Her eyes were bulging with fury.

"Ok, I've heard enough. I don't care if he's Jason's boss. I'll be damned if he thinks he can treat you like a pawn to secure Jason's partnership. Cocky son of a bitch!" She glared at Vincent. His face remained neutral.

"Take is easy Stella. He swears this isn't a blackmail ploy so he can get me into bed. He claims he's been searching for me since that night I left while he was sleeping. Can you believe that? One night spent in bed together last December and he's what, smitten? I lied and told him my name was Maude. He called himself Kurt Fanelli. He was actually angry with me for leaving! He wants a chance to show me he is the 'perfect' man for me."

"Oh" her sister muttered. She became uncharacteristically quite and was fiddling with her wedding ring, a classic sign she was worried. "What?" Daisy was instantly suspicious.

"Oh, Christ! It's you Daisy. You're the woman."

"What the hell are you talking about Stella?"

"For months, since January actually Vinny's had Jason work with a private detective to find a woman named 'Maude' he met at a New Years eve party last year. He asks him every day if there is any new information about her. Jason says he's obsessed."

Daisy glanced nervously at Vincent. Their eyes locked but she looked away. So he wasn't lying. He'd really had been searching for her for all these months. Daisy swallowed hard. She became lightheaded. Her head began to swim.

"Vincent told Jason to give the detective any amount of money he asked for to find this 'Maude.' Forno talks about this woman like she fell from heaven, and professes he'll do whatever it takes to find her. He's obsessed with you Daisy!"

Based one everything Jason told her Stella knew Forno he was downright ruthless in getting what he wanted. Vincent had flaunted many beautiful women around town but he stopped, cold turkey in January. Stella's first thought was to hide her away in another country under a pseudonym; any name other than 'Maude' preferably.

"Well if it is me he's been chasing all these months he will be quite disappointed. I think he is the crudest and most arrogant man I've ever met. I'll play along with his childish game for tonight but I made my feelings perfectly clear while we were in the bathroom."

"What else happened in the bathroom Daisy? You know besides all that bullshit he spewed about you nearly passing out, yadda, yadda." Her sister eyed her suspiciously.

Daisy needed to change the subject. Stella wouldn't drop this. Once she chomped into your business she was like a pit bull, relentless and ruthless.

"I'm sure a man with his money and charm will find a woman who'll be beguiled by his BS. That woman certainly won't be me!"

"You are...so playing with fire, little sister! He is a master manipulator, a lawyer who owns the largest and most successful law firm in Boston. Vincent Forno has become so successful because he stops at nothing to get what he wants. His tenacity is legendary Daisy."

"Stella, I'm a big girl. You don't think I've dealt with men like him before? Beside if all else fails I can get a restraining order."

"You know how cray-cray this is, right? You'll jump in the sack with him tonight but might have to get a restraining order in the morning?"

"I never said I would sleep with him! Daisy professed. "Oh please, little sister! You've never played with a big boy like him. Take my word for it; he is the biggest boy on the playground in an Armani suit. No, Daisy, you have no idea what kind of shit-storm you're walking into!"

****

After the heated exchange ended and Stella stormed off, Daisy retreated upstairs to change out of her soiled clothing. Forno followed her of course. He was tense and his face strained. She knew he wanted to ask her about the conversation with her sister but he didn't. He tried to follow her into the bedroom but she closed the door on his face.

"Don't take too long in there I need a drink."

Daisy felt more like a prisoner than the highly prized object of his affection, but was relived to have a moment of peace and quiet. She removed the sodden garments and wanted to shower. She was sure Forno would become inpatient and she wouldn't be surprised if he tried to break the door down to get to her.

Her sister's words left her worried. She thought about bolting out the front window. Stupid idea. Everyone on the front lawn would see her climbing precariously through a second story window. Daisy didn't have a lot of dignity left but what she did have she intended to keep. Her only option, she thought glumly was to keep up the charade.

Daisy needed a long walk, barefoot in the hot sand, traipsing alongside the tall, swaying sea grasses that camouflaged the ocean. She longed to breath in the last precious heady blooms of sea roses now wilting away for the season. She yearned to hear the seagulls and swim in the salty ebb and flow of the ocean. The quiet fury of the ocean calmed her. She needed be alone, away from the noise, the hordes of people in the house and most especially Vincent. Considering that wasn't an option she'd take the walk even if it he'd have to come along.

Forno's mouth dropped to the floor when Daisy emerged from the bedroom in a tube top style one-piece bathing suit that revealed her long, tan legs and cleavage, which spilled out of the fabric. Her nipples peaked into stiff points. Once Daisy saw the look of pure lust on his face she quickly wrapped the gauzy cover up around her.

"I'm going for a long walk." She announced and headed for the stairs.

Daisy planned to escape quickly by slipping out the back. Forno had other plans. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into the bedroom then slammed the door. Daisy managed to wiggle free from his grip but was pulled tightly into his arms.

"I want to go for a walk now, so let me go!" She glanced over his shoulder toward the door, refusing to look at him."

"We'll go in a minute. Look at me Daisy."

Vincent grasped her chin and tried to lift her face up to his but she yanked away. Forno knew exactly how to get her undivided attention. He slowly rubbed his hand up and down the side of her waist. Forno hooked his hand at the edge of the material on the top of her bathing suit and yanked the garment to her waist, quickly, decisively. In an instant her voluptuous breasts sprang free. Daisy gasped and tried to cover herself but he pushed her into the wall and pinned both arms to her sides.

"This was not part of the deal!" She yelped. She tried to free herself but his hold was too strong. Her breasts crushed against his chest.

"You should know better than to dress like this. You insist on teasing a man whose balls are ready to burst you pay the price baby."

"Beautiful." His murmured. His eyes were glued to her chest and he licked his lips and looked up at her face and smirked.

"Baby, you have the most beautiful tits."

"Why don't you just fuck me now and get it over with, baby! I'm tired of this stupid 'deal,' tired of this stupid game you're playing!"

"If you want me that badly all you have to do is ask!" He was provoking her and enjoying it.

"God, I hate you!" She growled.

"Let's get something straight right now. This isn't a game and I don't want to 'fuck' you. I want to make love to you, now, tonight and tomorrow, hopefully forever."

"You're delusional Vincent Forno!"

Vincent only smiled then wrapped both hands around her breasts and caressed each mound while lightly pinching her pink nipples. Daisy felt her knees go weak. Her legs nearly buckled and she started to crumble. Forno caught her firmly at the waist. She looped her arms around his neck for stability. Vincent's head descended upon one pointed rosy peak and he sucked the tender nub into his hungry mouth. He feasted on her as he sucked and bit the delicate flesh. The wetness from his tongue chilled her nipples.

Daisy closed her eyes and felt she was floating. Her body was humming and readying itself to take him inside her. Forno rubbed his finger into her wet pussy through the bathing suit. As his stroked her folds through the material her swimsuit became soaking wet at the crotch. She felt a mixture of overwhelming desire and humiliation. He smiled.

"Wet and ready for me. I'm very pleased." He caught her mouth in a punishing kiss but she pushed him away.

"Even a rape victim can be aroused while she is raped that doesn't mean she isn't feeling humiliated and horrified by what is being done to her body."

"This isn't rape! Why don't you stop lying to yourself?" He said through gritted teeth.

A look of pure rage crossed his face. She felt his hot breath panting on her lips. His face was red. Daisy struck a deep and painful nerve. Although leery of his quick shifting mood she was pleased she'd gained a bit of traction in his unseemly game.

"At the very least this is reluctant consent on my part. Don't fool yourself into believing otherwise." She tilted her chin up to him. The gesture was clearly intended to be a haughty insult.

Vincent was right of course, about her wanting him. The sex had been amazing that night last winter. He was so hard all night, she was sure he must've taken a mega dose of Viagra. However he mentioned, quite slyly as he slipped into her pussy for a third and last time, that he didn't need a pill to stay hard for her. She was sore for days afterward.

"Christ! I know you want me, so stop being such a bitch!" He pushed himself off her.

Daisy yanked up the top to cover her nakedness. She wrapped the filmy cover-up tightly around her again. Forno's bottomless stare bore into her. Throbbing angry muscles danced in his strong jaw.

"Well you want a walk...lets fucking go...now!" His face was grim and menacing.

He urged her toward the door with his broad shoulders. Without another word he flew down the stairs and out the backdoor. Daisy's bare feet were again dragging to keep up with him.

****

They were both silent as they walked the long path near the spindly sea grass floating lazily in breeze. The air was scented with its earthy pungency. The Stratham's multi million-dollar 'cottage' jutted out on a lonely peninsula. The estate had been in her family for generations. Stella and Daisy inherited the home from their grandmother.

Daisy gave her share of the estate to her sister and brother in law when they married. She didn't want the house. Too many sad memories were entombed in the place. The tall and foreboding structure began to diminish in the background as the couple walked further along the deserted seascape.

Daisy dug her bare feet deep into the sand to reach coolness below. In the summer she spent more time in the water than land. But Vincent was a true city boy. He awkwardly maneuvered in the deep sand wearing loafers. He was sullen and ill at ease navigating the uneven pathway. He looked panic stricken as his eyes darted all around, as if at any moment a giant rouge wave would pull him out to sea. Some tough guy, Daisy thought.

"Do I really need to explain that wearing loafers to the beach is highly impractical? Didn't you spend anytime at the beach when you were a kid or even as an adult?" Daisy chided smugly.

"My father died when I was nine. After that my family barely scraped by. I didn't grow up with wealth and privilege like you. Went to the beach maybe twice with our church group. I was so afraid of the vastness of the sea, I rarely ventured off the blacktop in the parking lot. Blacktop was what I grew up with, was what I knew. It was safe. Besides I never learned to swim. The wide never-ending expansiveness of the ocean terrified me. I guess it still does."

Daisy felt like a heel making such and insensitive remark. Vincent grew up poor. It explained why his manners were so crass and crude. She didn't give much thought to her family's fortune. Daisy firmly believed in making her own way in life regardless of her families wealth but if she were in dire straits she had the money to fall back on. Vincent always had to make it on his own.

"I'm very sorry Vincent. I certainly didn't intend to be insensitive."

Forno was genuinely surprised by her apology. His mood seemed to lift after that. Daisy was pleasantly surprised that Vincent had it in him to be humble and honest.

"You should take off those ridiculous shoes and walk barefoot. It'll be a lot more comfortable." Daisy suggested. "And a lot less expensive, damn shoes cost me over six hundred dollars!"

"Did you get to the beach when you were an adult?" Daisy's chilly demeanor was slowly melting away.

"Nah, I was too busy putting myself through school. I worked myself to the bone to get through college. When I worked for the NYPD as a detective, I then worked my ass off to get through law school. I had zero time off. Hell, I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!"

"Why did you decide to make the switch from cop to lawyer?"

"The hours were long, the pay sucked and the public was always up your ass along with everyone else higher up on the food chain. I spent ten years on the force. Started as a beat cop, was promoted to detective in vice and ended it in homicide. The job was a means to an end and I was proud to serve the city but I became a lawyer because I wanted a better life. I'm not shamed to say I like luxury...and beautiful things." He gazed at her intently hoping she understood.

Vincent took Daisy's advice and plopped into the sand to take off his shoes. He stuck his black socks into the loafers. Once his bare soles hit the sand he hissed in pain. Forno leapt from one foot to the next until his ass landed in the sand again.

"Christ, that's frigg'n hot! How can you walk around barefoot in this shit?"

"Dig your feet in as you walk. The sand is cooler underneath."

"Oh, good to know!" He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. He hoisted himself up.

As Vincent revealed more about his life Daisy was beginning to understand how he'd become the person he was. Thought just maybe she'd judged him a bit too harshly. She respected how far he'd come from so very little. He was a determined force to be reckoned with.

Vincent and Daisy reached the edge of the cliff wall. Forno peered over the edge but once he saw the waves pounding and crashing into the jagged rocks below he quickly jumped back a few feet in a panic. He swallowed hard. Daisy tried to stifle a laugh. Fine mists of sea spray settled on the couple and chilled them in the pre dusk air.