A Bronx Boy Fills His Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on a large flat rock, smooth from constant erosion, wind and weather. Vincent eased behind her and settled his crotch into her buttocks. Daisy tensed up at first but when he scooted away an inch she relaxed.

****

Right then and there Vincent knew he needed to completely changed course if he wanted to win her over. Daisy was a real lady, refined and elegant. The scores of other women he screwed allowed him to fondle and grope them in public. They would follow him blindly into a dark alleyway or behind a tree when he insisted on fucking them whenever the urge struck. Daisy was the real deal, what he'd been waiting for all his life. She'd never be okay with fucking behind a dumpster and Vinny would never treat her so shabbily. He was always as horny as hell, but he'd wait until he got her home. He'd take her in a warm bed, with silky sheets, not shoved up against some dirty wall. All good things come to those who wait. Forno smiled.

Behind closed doors he'd be the boss. Last winter he was a beast. Daisy was on fire and melted as he forced his way into every part of her body. Vincent had her onto all fours and slammed into her from behind as she cried out and came, her insides quivering as she milked his dick. He held her arms tightly against her side as he sucked her juicy twat. She tried in vain to push him off but gave up quickly. He lost track how many times she came into his mouth.

****

The ocean crested, roared and pounded the rocks far below as the tide rolled in. The black night sky was swallowing the few remaining dim blue hues. Vincent closed his arms around Daisy tightly, determined to hold on to what was his. He nuzzled her neck gently with his nose. He inhaled her sweet essence.

"I was heartbroken when I woke up in the hotel and you were gone Daisy. I'm crazy for you. Let me convince you how crazy I am."

"I think Vinny, you've certainly convinced me you're crazy."

"Right." he said grimly then hung his head. "Why me Vincent? We barely know each other. There are plenty of other tall, rich blondes in the city. Some even have more money than me. You'd be a great catch once you learn to respect boundaries and you're properly medicated."

"You think I want your money? I make more in a year than you have in your trust fund. Christ, if that isn't insulting!" He pushed away from her, further up the rock.

"That's just it Vincent, I don't know you beyond what you've shown me so far, which has been domineering, conceited and selfish. But I think I might actually like you after this honest and simple conversation. See how much easier everything is when you're not trying to crawl into my panties every chance you get?

"Christ on a cross, you're high maintenance!" He blow out a long breath.

Daisy reached over and lightly punched his arm. He scooted up closer to her undeniably perfect ass. She didn't flinch this time. This was a good start, he thought. Forno swept Daisy's hair to her left shoulder and brushed her pale skin with his dry lips.

"Listen, don't laugh or think what I'm about to say is a bunch of bullshit. I dreamed of having a girl just like you when I was a boy growing up in the Bronx. The dream of someday having you, kept me motivated to stay in school and out of trouble, to avoid gangs and organized crime. It would've been so easy to give into the seedy underbelly of the city but I knew I'd never have my dream girl you if I succumbed to the lure of easy money."

The surf continued to pound the jagged rocks. Daisy relaxed into his solid form. She rested her head on his chest. He stroked her warm shiny gold hair and kissed her forehead. Vincent's honest declaration was incredibly flattering.

"I worked my ass off to become a success but all along I've waited for my dream girl. When I saw you at the party that night I nearly went out of my mind. There you were so real, so elegant, classy and beautiful. I knew I'd do whatever it would take to have you. I want a chance Daisy. That's all. I know I'm not handsome I don't have the best manners or tact, but as you know I'm incredibly tenacious and driven. You can help me, teach me and I'll try to learn."

Daisy was considering his proposal and was certain she'd lost her mind. She was going to give him a chance, really? Vincent was a hot head with mercurial moods and brash, sometimes vulgar manners. How the hell do you teach tact and refinement to a bull?

"You're going to take a lot of getting used to, Vincent, I can't make any promises."

"That's what a lot of people say." He said glumly.

"You need to understand something too. I'm not a flirt, I don't sleep around and I don't play games with men's heart Vincent. I am faithful to a fault."

"I love the sound of that." Vincent kissed her hard on the lips.

****

A brightening moon-glow was illuminating the water below turning the blue shades of daytime into a silver molten liquid color. Crickets hummed loudly in a competitive cacophony with the sound of waves crashing below. They were silent as Vincent touched her, kissed and nuzzle her but nothing else. He was working extremely hard to keep his libido tightly secure in his pants.

Vincent and Daisy were hot and sweaty. Nightfall provided almost no respite from the heat and humidity. All the while an undeniable urgency was building in them, each highly aroused while they innocently touched and kissed, engaging in beautiful, slow foreplay and they didn't even realize it.

"There is a shallow tidal pool nearby. Would you come for a swim with me?" She pushed off him, stood and removed her cover up.

"I told you already, I can't swim Daisy." He was aggravated she'd left his arms.

"You can dunk your feet in, right?" She teasingly poked at his shin with her foot.

"Sure, whatever, I guess." He got up and started to walk toward her.

"No, you stay there." She said softly.

Vincent froze in place. Daisy made sure he was watching her as she slowly hooked her thumbs into the fabric of her swimsuit. She eased the top down until her breasts were exposed to the ocean air. He nipples hardened in the sea breeze. Vincent's mouth hung open. His cock was straining and pushing urgently against his khakis. He tried discreetly to adjust his crotch area.

"Don't" Daisy shook her hand "hide that. I like when you're hard for me."

"Daisy, please don't torture me. I'm trying real hard to be a good boy but you're killing me! If this is a test I'm gonna fucking fail."

"This is the real deal Vincent." She crooked her finger and urged him to come to her.

Daisy shimmied out of the swimsuit and let the one piece drop in the sand. Vincent, still in shock gazed longingly at her voluptuous, naked body. He swallowed hard then ripped off his shirt. Thick, black hair covered his chest, just enough to add to his sexy masculine appeal. Vincent plopped down on the smooth flat rock and yanked off his trousers. Lastly, his boxers flew behind over the rock. Vincent's rigid cock began bobbing in the breeze.

His mouth was parched he could barely think. God how he wanted her! This was like a dream, moving in slow motion. "Holy hell, you're so beautiful!"

Vincent charged toward her and cinched Daisy's waist tightly as he pulled her against his nude body. The night shadows cloaked the lovers in darkness. He ducked his head and sucked up a rosy nipple into his mouth. Forno grabbed her buttocks then slowly slid a finger down her crack until he reached her slit and dove between her soaking wet lips as two fingers penetrated her tight hole. Vincent impaled her mouth with his greedy tongue.

After he consumed every inch of her mouth, Vincent pulled away. He took her behind the rock and assembled a makeshift bed with his discarded clothing. He couldn't stop thinking about how sweet and salty she tasted when he licked her clit. How she screamed while his raw masculine pride swelled.

"I need to eat your pussy now." His mouth was watering.

He grabbed her waist and set her on the haphazard pile of clothing. Daisy's knees fall wide apart. Vincent fell to his belly and slithered toward her pretty pink lips. He inhaled her beautiful aroused scent before his tongue feasted on her engorged wet folds, so moist, salty and pliant. His tongued danced around her needful bud.

Daisy grabbed his hair so tightly it stung. Vincent loved the sensation of driving her wild with pleasure, so he welcomed the pain. She squirmed and moaned in woeful, needy abandon. He wanted to drive her crazy, he wanted to eat her all night but his need was too great. His testicles were so engorged they ached.

Vincent sucked her tiny swollen bud into his mouth as the tip of his tongue licked her. Daisy's feet dug back and forth in the sand as she exploded and came hard in his mouth. Her arousal flowed onto his parched lips. He licked up then swallowed all the sweet honey she poured into him.

Vincent rose off his stomach and knelt before her. The thick, ruddy veins in his engorged cock were pulsing relentlessly. He eased himself gently on top of her belly. His dick was digging into her sensitized folds, demanding entrance into her slick channel. Daisy wiggled and tried to urge him inside of her.

"Tell me you want me to make love to you."

He rose onto his forearms. Sweat beaded up on his forehead. He strained to control his unruly cock.

"What?" Daisy shook her head not sure she heard him correctly.

"Tell me, make it loud and clear. You want me to make love to you. Not you want me to fuck you, screw you, etcetera, just those eight words."

"Vincent, so help me god!" Daisy was ready to kill him.

"I'm serious." "Alright! I want you to make love to me, right now, please!" She cried.

Before the last word left her mouth, Vincent grabbed the thick head of his cock, aimed at her heat and sank deeply into her swollen and slick pussy. Vincent drove into her so deeply his course black pubic hairs crushed into her hipbone. Vincent jackhammered into her relentlessly, grinding and gyrating while Daisy thrashed and moaned under him.

Daisy grabbed his arms to anchor against his punishing blows. Their bodies slapped together relentlessly. Vincent filled her to the very root of his cock. Then his balls began to quiver. 'Too quick!' he cursed to himself. Damn, he knew he wouldn't last long. His balls were going to burst. Just before he exploded a sweet release of her fluid bathed his cock. Daisy was ready cum too. His cock swelled and he shot his thick cum into her. Coating her insides as a torrent of ejaculate filled her. Daisy cried out as her pussy walls convulsed and squeezed his cock. The pleasure was so intense tears welled in her eyes.

"Fuck, fuck, oh sweet Jesus! He bellowed while viscose sperm drained from his nearly empty sack.

The lovers held each other tightly, both replete and drained. Vincent showered Daisy with all the kisses he forgot to give her while he was making love to her. He began to soften inside her when he noticed the tears.

"Daisy? Are you alright, did I hurt you?" He rose quickly onto his palms and hovered over her. Concern and worry lined his face. "You're the first man I've ever shared an orgasm with. I've never experienced anything so incredible." She felt vulnerable revealing such a personal truth.

"Why the fuck do you think I want to hear about other men you've slept with?" Vincent's face darkened into a menacing and ugly expression. His mood shifted quickly, turning like the tides, again.

"Don't you ever...ever talk about other men you've been with, especially after we've made love!" He bellowed.

Vincent pulled out of her and sprang to his feet. A mental picture of her fucking another man kept flashing in his brain in agonizing details. Someone other than him was buried inside her beautiful body. This faceless man, this asshole made Daisy scream with pleasure. This 'other man' was pumping his seed into her while he laughed at Vincent's helplessness. He was filled with jealously and rage. He turned his back to her and dressed while cursing profanities in Italian under his breath.

Only Forno could spoil an incredibly tender moment with his selfish and jealous bullshit. Daisy redressed in silence. She was prepared to leave him for good then. He had very troubling, deep-rooted insecurities she wanted no part of.

Daisy stopped a moment before she bolted from him for good and thought for a few minutes. She had some really big issues too. She was as reserved, withdrawn and withholding, as he was loud, arrogant and possessive. In other words, they were complete and total opposites. She was so drawn to him though and already her feelings were running so much deeper then she ever thought possible.

Daisy now had a difficult decision to make. She could bow to her bruised ego and forget all about Vincent Forno or she could try to be the bigger person. Was he worth it? Her mother once told her the secret to a successful relationship required four things; similar values, respect, compromise and realizing quickly that a man was nothing more than a boy in a business suit. She thought he might be worth all the trouble she most definitely was in for.

Daisy walked towards Vincent's silent and still form. She sat beside him on the sand. His elbows were resting on his knees. A lonely gong secured to a can embedded deep in the ocean floor rang out in the night. He was staring intently out into the vast, dark ocean.

"Vincent." She touched his shoulder gently.

"Ya?" He murmured, still staring into the night.

"I'm sorry."

"No, Daisy you shouldn't be apologizing. This is my fault. I completely overreacted but when I think of you with another man" he clenched his hands into a tight fist and shook his head "I go crazy!"

"Trust is something we both need to work on and we have so much we need learn about each other. A strong loving relationship evolves. You've got flaws, and I've got flaws. We learn about them, argue about them and then work on them, together, but your jealously will drive me away from you. You need to promise me you'll get help, for your sake Vincent."

Daisy's words resonated deeply in him. She meant what she said and Vincent knew it. He couldn't loose her. Daisy was intelligent, beautiful and compassionate. All rolled into one woman, his woman. He pulled her into in arms. Her skin was clammy.

"Let's get you back home and into bed. I'm not even close to being done with you" his smile predatory.

They walked hand and hand down the path toward the bright lights of the beach house. In the distance a sudden crackle and boom exploded into a brilliant display of lights illuminating the night sky. Fireworks. Daisy forgot all about the fireworks display tonight.

"Daisy, I need to make sure you understand something. I'm in love with you, really truly for real no bullshit. You may not believe in love at first sight and I never did either until I met you." Vincent stopped and pulled her tightly against his chest.

Vincent placed one hand behind her neck then combed his fingers slowly through her long blonde hair until he reached the tips. He'd do anything to make her happy. Just then a monstrous spray of fireworks sizzled over their heads.

"Honestly, I should have my head examined for saying this. I'm willing to give this a try."

"I can live with that baby." Vincent whispered into her ear as he held her tight. He clenched his teeth and willed away the tears.

**** EPILOUGUE

Those first months into their relationship were tenuous at best, riddled with arguments, slammed door and threats. Vinny was responsible for ninety percent of the trouble. He admitted this begrudgingly to their therapist during the couple's bi-weekly counseling sessions. The couples therapist believed a hurricane should be named after the controlling attorney and secretly thought Daisy deserved a gold metal. There was a lot of crow served up for dinner and eaten entirely by Vincent during those months.

Daisy nearly bailed a dozen times. She'd lament to her sister, on the verge of tears, that therapy wasn't working fast enough. Whenever Daisy showed on her doorstep, Stella's was dressed in sweats and bleary eyed after being up all night walking the floor with her newborn daughter. Although exhausted she was patient with her little sister. Explaining to her once again, that Forno worshipped the ground she walked on. Stella explained the first year in a relationship was the most difficult. 'Try to work it out. The man is crazy about you.' Stella urged.

"No, the man is just plain crazy!" Daisy blurted out ready for the umpteenth time to pull her hair out.

Vinny asked her to marry him the month they began dating. Daisy refused. She wasn't ready. Then he proposed multiple times and always at their favorite restaurant. She knew his MO; he wanted to wear her down until she gave in. The routine was so predictable after a while that whenever they ate at the restaurant, she'd get heartburn before the final course was served, wondering what dessert he'd hidden the ostentatious five-karat diamond ring in this time.

The next to last time she stopped him at the door and asked him calmly to please leave the ring at home from now on. They fought before they made it inside. The fuse was lit and his was a short one. He called her a bitch. Daisy told him if he called her a bitch one more time she was leaving for good. He wouldn't, he promised and made a solemn oath and never muttered the unsavory word again.

The next to last straw happened a few months ago at her niece Stacy's christening party hosted at her father's house. Vincent had the baby on his knee. He explained in his notoriously loud and crude way, in front of her family, including her stuffy aunts, that he was trying really hard to put a baby in her Auntie Daisy's belly so Stacy would have a cousin to play with real soon. Then she would have to marry him. Furious, Daisy dragged Vincent outside on the front lawn, out of earshot. Her sister, brother in law, father and aunts were all peering out window while Daisy waved her finger in his bewildered face, her mouth moving furiously. Vincent's face was red with anger. He was waving his arms and bellowing too.

"Because I want to marry you! Since when was that that such a fucking crime!"

"Because it's extremely manipulative to trick me into marriage by trying to impregnate me! You're the one who hid my birth control pills! I should have known the housekeepers didn't throw them out by 'accident,' as you claimed. Oh my god can't you see how wrong that is? Not to mention how highly indelicate it is to say such a thing in front of my aunts, and your language! You promised me you'd watch your language!

"Oh screw that! You don't even like those tight ass bitches. Who gives a shit what they think and if you really want to know I'm fucking pissed you still won't marry me. I'll never be good enough for you, will I?

"Vinny, I'm done, alright? I can't take this anymore!"

Daisy held onto her composure until she turned her back to him. Then the tears overflowed and streamed down her cheeks. She swiped at them quickly then calmly walked inside.

Vincent hauled ass into the BMW and slammed the door hard. The sound ricocheted off the house. He began to bang on the steering wheel with his fists clenched tightly, cursing at her under his breath.

"We need to go now, I'm sorry." She explained to her family. Tears were ready to flow again. Stella tried to comfort her but she waved her away.

"I give it another month until Daisy comes to her senses." Her aunts wagered once she left with her hot head boyfriend. Even Stella and Jason were beginning to have their doubts about the couple.

"God, they're perfect for each other!" Daisy's father Jack said excitedly.

Jack saw the possibilities. His daughter wasn't morose and withdrawn anymore. How could she be? Forno didn't give her time to be alone or antisocial. It was very clear to everyone, especially Jack that Vincent loved Daisy beyond reason and would do anything for her. Once they both figured out they needed to meet in the middle and then super glue themselves there, they would make it.