A Bronx Boy Fills His Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fight at her nieces christening they each went to their separate ways. He dropped Daisy off at her house then sped away, squalling the tires. Daisy cried herself to sleep. He returned to his town house in Boston's Back Bay and spent hours beating the shit out of his punching big until early morning. After the intense workout he made a triple dirty martini and sat outside on the roof top deck of his townhouse until sunrise. While he was listening to early morning sounds in the city, he wept. Tears dripped into his wide rimmed glass.

Neither of them slept during those days apart. They were miserable without each other and made up a few days later. Vincent showed up on her doorstep haggard and pale with dark ugly bags under his eyes. He promised he would never say such stupid things again and he wouldn't ask her to marry him until she was ready.

Daisy forgave him, again. He scooped her into his arms and laid her on the sofa. They tore each other's clothes off and he was quickly on top her, inside her and making love to her within minutes. He fought back tears while he penetrated her. Their sex life was amazing but make up sex was off the charts amazing.

No one could deny they were opposites. They argued incessantly but eventually always reached a compromise. Daisy gave him a year. If they were still hanging by a thread at the end of July, a whole year after they made love on the beach, she would call it quits.

Oddly enough they both knew they were really good for each other. That's why they kept coming back after each argument. Vincent loved her deeply, made mad passionate love to her daily and kept her on her toes and out of her introspective and withdrawn world. He drew her quickly into his hectic whirlwind of a life. She didn't have time to dwell in the sadness that once surrounded her. He could sniff out her moods as well as a bloodhound could sniff out prey. During those sad times he would lavish her with a lot of love.

Daisy kept Vincent grounded. She was faithful and devoted to him and fell in love him quickly and deeply. When he his temper and moods started to go off the deep end she'd pulled him back before he went overboard. Forno had a deeply repressed soft side that Daisy discovered after he began to trust her more and more. He tried to fight it but surprisingly small things would leave him fighting tears. Daisy told him she loved all the more because he cried.

In January, a year after their first sexual encounter at the fateful New Years Eve party, Vincent hired an architect and drew up plans to have a beautiful contemporary home built for Daisy. He knew he was jumping the gun but the house was one of her 'pre-wedding' presents. Construction began at a furious pace. The site was only a half a mile away from her sister. Forno somehow managed to keep the entire project, from initial concept, design and construction a secret from both sisters.

Daisy and Stella would wander over while the work crews were on site hoping to meet the new owner. Everyone on the crew was polite but never provided any details about the mystery homeowner. The two women thought he or she must be a celebrity and that was why everything was so hush-hush.

Vincent knew how much she loved the glass windows in Stella's house so he had every wall facing the ocean made of thick glass. Some of her family members ridiculed him behind his back. The house was a thoroughly impractical choice for New England and the first N'or Easter would destroy all that glass! They said he was trying way too hard to prove to Daisy he was good enough for her and he would go broke before that happened! They admonished his lack of intelligence and common sense.

Much to the chagrin of her family and friends the couple moved in together after the house was built. When Vincent told Daisy the house was hers and handed over the deed she began to cry. She fell in love with the structure, most especially all the glass. Most family and friends were baffled. Why would they go from the frying pan into the fire?

In late May, Daisy finally accepted his marriage proposal. She told him point blank she didn't want a five-karat diamond ring though. They again compromised and at her request sold the multi-karat ring. With the money they opened a youth center in the Bronx and in Rhode Island for inner city kids.

Vinny escaped a life a crime and poverty because he was a stubborn and driven SOB but most kids couldn't see the big picture. Their life was bleak the moment they were born. She wanted to give troubled kids a chance to get off the pavement and feel the sand under their bare feet.

Daisy wanted to keep her maiden name. Vincent went though the roof. They eventually compromised and she hyphenated instead. Vincent wasn't pleased but he'd vowed to never in a million years, loose her over stupid shit, ever.

One year to the day of the infamous beach party, Vincent and Daisy made it official and became Mr. And Mrs. Vincent Forno. They were married at dusk over Greenwich Bay on the same spot they made love a year ago. Daisy wore her mother's gown altered to fit her curvier frame. Both were barefoot, of course.

Daisy's modestly sized, conservative family stood side by side with his loud, brash and enormously large Italian family. Vincent said they had to invite everyone. His family would be highly insulted if the couple didn't! He explained.

Vincent placed the one-karat solitaire on his bride's finger. The couple said their 'I do's.' Vinny already had Daisy in his arms before the frazzled JP had time to pronounce them husband and wife. He consumed her with a deep sexy, all consuming, passionate kiss. Daisy and Vincent turned to face the crowd.

"She's mine, my wife. From now on if any man comes near Daisy Forno you're done for!" He smiled and clasped her hand firmly in his and raised their arms up together. Applause broke out.

Nobody would ever try to woo Daisy away from her intimidating husband. Forno's legendary temper and jealous streak were enough to scare the shit out of all lesser men.

Daisy smiled and took a deep breath. She knew what she was marrying into. He was her best friend, lover and solid rock to cling to when times were tough. Their marriage would be no picnic but there was no turning back. They would persevere through all the tough times no matter what.

"I give it a year, tops!" Her elderly aunts all whispered behind their elegantly manicured hands.

****

What happened before the beach party and during the year Vincent and Daisy dated and after the honeymoon ended, is for another story and another time!

THE END