A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers

The sheet billowed out towards Steve's cock and it was seized in the folds of fabric and tugged, "Well that has to be one of the delight's of youth," hornylady commented, "A quick recovery to such a lovely state of rigidity!" The sheet inched up from the bottom and soon Steve's cock was again poking through the other side. He felt it engulfed again within her mouth and this time it seemed that she was determined not to stop until he came.

He felt his cock sucked and teased by her tongue and lips and moaned as he felt what he assumed to be her teeth scrape their way along his shaft. Next his balls were clasped within the folds of the sheet and pulled as she sucked deeply on his cock. It wasn't too long before the ministrations achieved their aim and Steve's body tensed as he prepared to release his seed again.

Olivia sucked as much of her son's cock as she could into her mouth and pumped the shaft with her hand as she prepared to receive his sperm. She wasn't disappointed when she felt him flinch as his cock twitched in her mouth and his warm seed spurted against the back of her throat. She swallowed again and again as he continued to empty himself within her, grunting with the release of his pleasure.

"Wow, you give good head," Steve said as he felt her licking the tip of his penis once he'd finished cumming.

"Why thank you, Steve. Is it better than your sister?"

"Hmm, well let's just say that it most certainly isn't worse," he laughed in response. "There's something about knowing that it's my sister blowing me that really makes it good though."

"I can imagine," Olivia replied. "Is there anything else you'd like me to do for you before we part company?"

"Um, yeah, I'd love to see you finger your arse for me," Steve said after considering his response for a little while.

"Mmm, it turns you on when I play with my anus, doesn't it? I'm guessing you've not been there yet with anyone?"

"Yeah, I haven't yet. And it makes me wild when I watch you finger your bum hole."

"Well, then, I think I can accommodate your request." Steve saw hornylady's feet appear beneath the sheet, soles first. She worked her way backwards until she was half under the sheet, doggy-style, her shaved pussy and arse presented for Steve's pleasure. First her hand appeared between her legs to manipulate her pussy, her fingers dipping in and out and rubbing her wet, cummy lips, but then it disappeared again, only to reappear over her arse.

Steve stroked his cock, which was rapidly hardening again as he saw her finger start to slide around her puckered anus before pushing at the hole. Soon her finger was in up to the first knuckle and then it slid in further to the middle knuckle.

"Now put your cock in my pussy, Steve," he heard hornylady say. He moved forwards so that the top of his cock rested against her pussy lips and she pushed back, allowing him to slide easily between her lips.

"My god that's big and deep!" she exclaimed before sliding forwards and then back again to envelop him. "Fuck me with it Steve." Steve started to slide his cock in and out as he watched her finger mimic his cock's action in her anus. After a few strokes she pulled her finger out and told Steve to try sliding his finger into her bum.

Steve drew his cock back to allow himself access before working his finger into hornylady's pussy alongside his cock to lubricate it. When he was satisfied, he started to run it around the rim of her anus before pushing it within her hole. He was surprised at how different it was from fingering a pussy. It was much tighter and there seemed to be a ring of muscle that gripped at his finger as he pushed and penetrated past it.

He felt hornylady's hand stroking his shaft and balls from below as he slid his cock and finger in and out of the holes that they were buried in, amazed at the fact that he could feel his cock moving through the membrane that separated them.

"Now its time to break me Steve. I want that enormous cock of yours in my bum. I want you to stretch me more than I've ever been stretched before."

Steve was stunned. He hadn't thought that this would be something he'd get to do. Especially since it was the first time that they'd gotten together. That wasn't about to stop him from trying everything that this wild older lady was going to teach him though.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and placed it against her anus and began to push.

"Slowly, let me adjust as you slide in," Olivia warned him. She could feel the head of his cock starting to slowly enter into her bum hole and had to make a very conscious effort to relax and not resist the invasion of her nether hole. It was so fucking big! She couldn't remember her arse having ever been stretched so much before and she didn't bother thinking about it for long. She grabbed a pillow and bit down on it as he continued to spear his way inside her, driving her in two. Eventually she told him to stop and just knelt on her hands and knees, her arse completely filled beyond anything she could have imagined. If only she could fill her pussy with it at the same time she thought, her pussy twitching in response to the thought that cascaded through her mind. Slowly she began rocking back and forth, Steve reacting and moving in counter-point to her motion. She moved a little faster with each thrust, getting more and more comfortable, hornier and hornier until Steve was fucking her anus like a sopping wet pussy.

Her hand flew to her clit and her fingers began working their magic there, rubbing and circling as she moved back and forth on the enormous pole.

Steve watched as the shaft of his cock disappeared deeper and deeper with each thrust into her bum, marveling at how tight it was and how turned on he was. He thrust harder and harder, surprised that he was allowed to do so when he felt hornylady's anus begin to rhythmically contract around his shaft as she squealed, an orgasm obviously rocking her body. He expected to be told to pull out but she continued to push herself back against him, another orgasm following the first. It was too much for Steve and his cock emptied into her anus. He held deep inside as the two of them twitched and shuddered together before he collapsed back on the bed and she fell forwards and crawled under the sheet.

"I think its time for you to go Steve," hornylady said to him.

"Sure. Thanks so much, that was amazing," he replied.

"No, thank you, that was just wonderful. Before you go, though, I want to kiss you. Of course it will have to be through the sheet."

The two of them knelt before the sheet again and with some careful positioning, brought their lips and tongues together, the sheet between them absorbing the moisture from their mouths. It wasn't a long kiss because of the sheet, but Olivia relished it.

"I hope we can do this again sometime," Steve finally said as he moved to the door after dressing.

"Oh I am sure we'll find a way. I might even let you know who I am soon," Olivia replied.

"That would be great, though I must admit that fucking a stranger in such an anonymous way is a total fucking turn on!"

"I agree completely. Now go home and have fun ... but not too much fun," Olivia laughed. Steve laughed and left the motel to go home. He kept thinking about the encounter all the way home, surprised that his cock was still prepared to raise itself at the thoughts of the entertainment that it had enjoyed. He even found himself wondering how tight his sister's or one of his cousin's arses could be if an older woman's was as tight as it had been.

Olivia returned home, greeting her family as they settled into their evening routine before dinner. She eyed her son off as they went about the preparations, her insides churning over the fact that she had fucked and sucked on his enormous cock. She found herself blushing just looking at him and quickly retreated from the room, wondering if and how she would reveal to her son that the hornylady that he'd met up with had in fact been her.

She considered this vexing problem several times over the next couple of days but didn't manage to come up with a scenario that she was happy to go forwards with.

Steve and Julie were looking forwards to the weekend as it seemed like that might be the only chance that the two of them might get some time alone in the house. Friday rolled around and they got a phone call from Adriana, asking them to go out on the town with her, drinking and dancing. They leapt at the opportunity and arranged to stay the night at her place because she was closer to where they would be going out (not to mention the other fun that they might manage to have).

They had a great time and finally decided to call it a night in the small hours of the morning, with Adriana driving them back to her house. They went into the lounge room and turned the TV on to watch some music videos quietly, quickly falling into a session of kissing and cuddling.

"Man, I've been so horny this week," Julie told her brother and cousin. "I've had to resort to masturbating in my room, because every time I thought about sneaking into Steve's room to fuck him, Dad would be up to pee in the middle of the night or something!"

"God, how frustrating," Adriana laughed, pulling her cousin's mouth to her to savour a lesbian kiss. "I guess you'll just have to let him fuck you now then, won't you?" As she said so, she reached across Julie to where Steve was sitting to rub his crotch and begin removing his jeans.

"What if I don't feel like it?" Steve asked.

"As if!" laughed Adriana as she exposed his cock, which was of course as hard as a rock as she and his sister talked about fucking him. She leaned across Julie's body and took his cock in her mouth and began to blow him. Julie ran her hand up the back of Adie's skirt, caressing her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Adriana moaned around Steve's cock as Julie touched her and Julie turned so that she could kiss her brother, who in turn reached out to grab her breasts and caress them.

Julie tugged at Adriana's top to remove it and access her skin. Adriana stopped sucking Steve's dick long enough to allow Julie to remove it and Steve pulled Julie's top off as well. Adriana resumed sucking on Steve and slipped her hand up between Julie's legs, which were supporting her as she leaned across her cousin. Steve was pulling and tugging on Julie's nipples, loving the intensity of the blow job that his cousin was giving him.

Julie slipped two fingers inside Adriana's thong and worked them between her bald pussy lips to penetrate her as Adriana was doing to her pussy. She felt the pleasurable stab from Steve's attention to her nipples and wanted to get his cock between her pussy lips before she went mad.

"I need to fuck him Adie," move for me so that I can mount him.

"Ok, but you have to lie down, Steve so that I can straddle your face and get off on you as well."

Steve stood up and removed his pants whilst the girls made room for him to lie down, which he did once he was naked. Julie sucked his penis briefly before straddling him and guiding his missile between her lips and sliding down on it, sighing with pleasure.

Adriana went and stood beside Steve's head and started to do a sexy strip as she removed her skirt to reveal her red thong. She turned and twirled and bent over in front of Steve so that he could admire her body as Julie continued to ride up and down on his erection, giving Steve a running commentary about how good Adriana looked and how lucky he was to have her perform for him whilst he fucked his sister.

After a bit more dancing, Adriana turned her back on Steve and slowly started to peel her thong down her legs. Steve watched as the thin strip of material slid further and further down her legs, which remained straight as she bent over, revealing pussy lips denuded of any hair. He smiled to himself, thinking of Alexis' pussy with her drag strip and bald lips and wondered whether Adriana had gone for a similar look since she had seen her sister the other night. She stood up again and slowly turned.

"Oh yeah!" Steve said as Adriana's pussy came into view to reveal that there was in fact no hair at all. "You shaved it! That's awesome, just like my cute sis here."

"Actually, your cute sis shaved it while you were busy fucking my sister!" Adriana replied, grinning as Steve's fingers reached out to caress her bald mound.

"You fucked Alexis?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I did actually," Steve laughed, noting the look of disappointment on his sister's face.

"Oh man, I hoped that she'd cum for you when we left you alone, but I didn't expect that! Now I have to find a way for me to do it!" She laughed.

"Let's worry about that some other time," Adriana said, "My pussy needs attention here!" And with that, she straddled Steve's face, her wet lips pressed against his tongue, which darted out to receive the nectar that it was being offered. Adriana ground her crotch into her cousin's face, loving the feeling of his tongue as it worked over her clit. She felt Julie reach around from behind her to grab her breasts as she rode her brother's meat. She leaned back and turned her head so that she could kiss Julie and whispered to her, "Don't wear him out, I want to feel the monster in my bald pussy."

"Fine by me, I want to see you fuck him," Julie replied and lifted herself from her brother's cock and stood aside. Adriana slid her pussy back down Steve's body until she could take up the position that Julie had just vacated. She slid her way down Steve's cock, telling him how good it felt to have his skin rubbing directly on her hairless lips. She took as much of him inside her as she could and then ground her hips round and around in a circle, her eyes locked on the expressions that crossed his face as he in turn admired the sight of her baldness working its way to pleasurable heights on his manhood.

After fucking like this for a while, with Julie busy fingering herself and offering her tits to her brother for his amusement, Adriana told Steve that she wanted to lie down and have him penetrate her missionary style. They rearranged themselves on the couch again and Steve plunged back between her heavenly lips, Julie alternating between kissing Adriana and moving around behind them to play with Steve's balls or slide a finger inside Adriana alongside the massive cock.

"God, I'm going to cum now," Steve announced.

"Cum on my mound," Adriana told him. "I want Julie to clean your mess off of my bald mound. Steve thrust himself into his cousin's pussy a couple of more times before pulling his cock out and pumping it with his fist, exploding so that his cum sprayed across her bald mound.

"Come on Jules, time for a snack," Adriana said as Steve moved out from between her legs to allow his sister room. Julie was on her knees and lowered her face to Adriana's pussy, licking and sucking at the cum that had been plastered across her. Steve moved in behind his Sister and started to finger her pussy and rub her clit, telling her that when she was finished with Adie, that he was going to have a little of a snack himself and make her cum.

With all of the cum slurped from Adriana's bald pussy, Julie moved the attention of her tongue to her clit to get her off and release her sexual pleasure. Circling her tongue round and round, she moaned herself as she felt her brother's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

Adriana clamped her arm over her mouth, whimpering as she exploded in orgasm and Julie rolled over onto her back on the floor so that Steve could feast on her and bring her as much pleasure as she had just provided to Adriana. It wasn't long until she was rewarded with the quivering, pulsing and surging of pleasure that announced that she'd toppled over the brink of her own orgasm.

The three of them made their way to their respective places to sleep and collapsed exhausted.

Julie was the first of them to wake up, desperate to pee and she made her way quietly down the hall to the bathroom. She passed her uncle's office and was surprised to see that he was sitting in front of his computer. She caught sight of what was on the screen and discovered that he was alternating between looking at porn (and obviously stroking his cock) and writing what she assumed must be more of the story that she had discovered before. She wanted to see more, but was desperate to pee and so kept going on her way to the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet, peeing and wondering whether she would be brave enough to act on the strange compulsion that was telling her to walk into her uncle's office and drop to her knees to give him a blow job. She finished peeing and wiped her pussy before standing and pulling her thong back on. She looked at herself in the mirror and realised that she'd wandered down the hall in just the t-shirt and thong that she'd pulled on after finishing with Steve and Adriana last night. She pulled the waistband of her t-shirt tight and tied a knot in it so that it clung better to her tits and showed them off. Then she pulled on her nipples to make them stand out even further than they were already just in case she should happen to catch her uncle's attention ... or something.

She flushed the toilet and made her way out into the hall where she realised that the noise of the toilet was going to be clearly audible in her uncle's office. As she passed the door, he had obviously composed himself and hidden the porn that he'd been looking at. He was watching as she made the doorway and Julie assumed that he'd been waiting to see who it was that had snuck past without him even realising that they'd been past the doorway.

"Oh, hi Julie ..." he said, his eyes almost popping out of his head as his niece appeared like a young, half dressed Venus in the doorway to his office.

"Hey Uncle John, what are you doing up so early?" Julie asked, walking into his office, pointedly glancing at his lap where his erection wasn't particularly well hidden by the loose pants that he was wearing.

"Oh just getting a head start on some stuff for work next week while the family slumbers," he said, his eyes struggling to meet her gaze due to the challenge presented by her breasts and the lovely curves of her legs.

"Sounds kinda boring to me," Julie laughed, "I reckon I'd be surfing the net or something if I was the only one awake. Anyway, I'm not really awake yet and I'm going back to bed before anyone accuses me of sleep walking in here." Inwardly, she was laughing her head off as she watched her Uncle's expressions. She couldn't be sure if he picked up on the reference to his story or not, but she was happy to turn away from him, her butt grinding around the cloth of her thong as she swayed her way out of the room.

John sat there stunned, hornier than he had thought possible. He had just been sitting here looking at whatever he could find that looked close to as good as Julie and then in she walked, dressed like a true little slut. He'd even been working on a story where the guy's niece slept-walked into his bed ... and there she was talking about sleep-walking.

He waited until he was sure that she had indeed gone back to bed and then resumed pleasuring himself with reckless abandon, images of tied t-shirts and black thongs trapped between incredibly taught buttocks fueling his desire.

Julie, for her part was re-considering sending her uncle the rest of the story that she had been working on. The tent in his pants had been large enough to attract her attention.

On Sunday, Dave and Olivia decided to go out and visit some friends, leaving Steve and Julie alone in the house for the afternoon. They quickly decided that an impromptu performance would be in order and went about getting themselves an audience on the internet.

They were at a point where Julie was on her knees blowing Steve's cock when they heard the doorbell. They ignored it and pretended not to be there, happy in what they were doing and really not needing visitors at that point. Julie continued to work her mouth up and down on Steve's cock and Steve continued to tell her what the audience was saying.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers
1...1213141516...23