A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

And now Julie was sneaking about his house in the middle of the night. She'd talked her way into being allowed to stay home whilst the rest of the family had taken off for the weekend, including Mary and Alexis. Julie had pleaded that she had too much school work to catch up on and so had been left in the house alone. Adriana and John had made similar excuses and stayed behind at their own houses without knowing that Julie had done so.

After spending the first night alone, Julie had found an email from her Uncle and realised that he was at home. She'd called him up, dirty cheeky thoughts going through her mind, but received a shock when Adriana had answered. Adie asked her over and they had spent the early evening watching videos with Adie's Dad who had opted to join them. Julie had teased both her uncle and her cousin mercilessly, flashing them whenever the other left the room and snuggling close to Adriana in a pretense of being a little cold.

She almost felt sorry for her Uncle. From the moment she had first flashed him, his cock had been completely stiff and he kept having to move to hide it from Adriana.

Eventually the movie had finished and Julie and Adriana had gone to bed where they melted into each other's arms before driving each other to orgasm. But that was a couple of hours ago now and Julie had woken up needing to pee. On the way to the bathroom, she had noticed the light on in the den.

She turned the corner and saw a naked picture of herself on the computer monitor, her uncle sitting before the computer with his hands obviously occupied pleasuring his cock. Julie slipped her t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor at the doorway, her fingers finding and pinching her nipples, making them stand out. She hesitated briefly, considering whether she really did want to go through with it. She ran her hand down inside her panties and feeling the wetness seeping from her pussy, decided that her body wanted it and that she was going to satisfy this desire.

John started, turning at the sound of someone entering the room. His first reaction was embarrassment; assuming that it was Mary walking in on him, forgetting that she was out of the house, catching him with his pants off and his erect cock in his hand. He had quickly alt-tabbed so that the image of his niece was removed from the screen, horrified to think what his wife would say if she found out. But embarrassment quickly turned to shock when he realised that the object of desire that had adorned his screen moments ago was now striding into his office. Not only was she walking in, but she was only wearing a pair of black panties. Her wondrous breasts bobbed firmly with her movements, the delicious nipples that he'd admired during the exchanges erect and tight.

Julie put her finger to her lips in the classic indicator that she wanted silence as she strode across the room, the confidence of her movements belying the excitement and nervous anticipation that was coursing through every fibre of her being. Without saying a word, she walked to where her uncle sat and bent over to kiss him, her hand reaching down to caress his erection.

John nearly came right there and then. He was close to cumming from masturbating when Julie had walked in and now the combination of her soft lips and wet tongue applying themselves to his lips as her hand grasped his stiff shaft and began to stoke it up and down drove him even closer. He allowed his hand to reach out and capture her breast, the firm nipple spiking into his hand as he squeezed and marveled at the youthful firmness he found. His other hand ran down over the naked skin of her side until it rested on her hip just above the line of her panties. He was about to venture to touch her pussy through the material, but Julie moved first, dropping to her knees to take his cock within the warm, moist folds of her mouth.

Julie delighted in the contrast of the soft skin that overlay the firmness of his cock as her mouth slid up and down its length, he tongue twirling and darting in its caresses as she pleasured him. She slipped a hand down between her legs, within her panties so that she could feel her juices as they oozed out with her pleasure. Her fingers slipped within her pleasure centre to tease delicately over her clit as her mouth worked up and down John's cock again and again.

John marveled at the obvious pleasure with which his firm young niece worked over his cock. He noticed that she was fingering herself and the whole situation became too much to bear. His cock exploded, his seed spurting as he pulsed with his release.

Julie sucked at her uncle's cum, swallowing it happily before licking gently at the last drops that sat nestled in the small slit of his cock. John made to speak, to say something, even if it was just thank you to his niece, but she again indicated that silence was required, if not desired. She stood up and removed her wet panties, dropping them on top of his cock before straddling his thigh, her wet pussy sliding on his bare leg.

Julie leaned in and kissed her uncle again, feeling his hands grasp her breasts again, squeezing and manipulating them. She rubbed her pussy on his thigh before taking his head in her hands and drawing it down towards her breast where her nipple was taken into his eager mouth. She fingered herself mercilessly, tweaking and stroking until, with her nipple caught between her uncle's lips and her bare pussy slithering all over his thigh, she came, a flooding rush coating his leg.

Julie grabbed her panties, bending over so that her uncle saw her bare pussy from behind, but before he could reach out to touch it, she had skipped away, turning to blow him a kiss as she departed, picking her t-shirt from the floor.

John sat in his chair, stunned and almost disbelieving that it had actually happened. He was disappointed that he hadn't had the chance to sink his cock deep within the amazing pussy that he had been drooling over leading up to this night. But he wasn't about to complain. Just having felt those breasts and had his cock sucked by such a succulent young vixen was more than he had ever thought would have happened. He went off to bed where he tossed and turned, reliving every single moment, cementing it within his mind in case it were the last time he would live through such an encounter.

Julie climbed into bed alongside her cousin, snuggling up to her warmth, allowing her hand to rest on her small breast, wondering whether she would be allowed to do so if Adriana knew that she had just swallowed her Dad's cum.

A couple of days later, Alexis knocked on the bathroom door, to be answered by her sister, Adriana, telling her to come in.

"Sorry Adie, I just wanted to get some of my make-up that I left in here," Alexis said as she entered the bathroom where her sister was showering. She couldn't help but cast her eyes at her naked sister, checking her out. The glass of the cubicle was steamed up though and she only got an impression rather than a vision of what was concealed within.

"That's cool, its not like you've never seen me naked before," laughed Adriana, wishing that she could get her sister to enter the shower with her. Deciding that that was unlikely to happen, she turned off the water before Alexis could leave the room. "Pass me a towel, Lexi?" she asked, holding out her hand as drips of water made their way seductively across her nudity.

Alexis pulled a towel from the rack behind her and turned to pass it to Adriana, her eyes following the path that the drips of water were taking, running down between her breasts, across her stomach ... "You've shaved your pussy?!" she asked, shocked when her eyes encountered her sister's bare mound.

"Oh, yeah," Adriana grinned at her sister. "I liked the way it looked on Julie so much that I decided to try it myself," she noted a slightly funny look pass across her sister's face at Julie's name. It surprised her. "Besides, Julie said that Steve really gets off on it," she added.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that and panties apparently. And believe me, it feels awesome to have his cock inside your bare pussy."

"So tell me something honestly, Adie, do you prefer having sex with Julie or Steve?" Alexis asked her sister as she watched her rub herself down with the towel.

"Well, they're both different and I enjoy them for different reasons ..." Adriana answered non-committally.

"If you had to give one of them up, which would it be?" Alexis probed, trying another tack.

"I really don't know Lexi, I guess until I was put in that situation I couldn't answer. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious about how much of you fucking Julie was Julie forcing herself on you and how much of it was voluntary..."

"You think that Julie forces herself on me?"

"Well not really, I guess I just thought that she was always pushing to see me naked and touch me and stuff and it makes me uncomfortable sometimes."

"What makes you uncomfortable, her hitting on you, or the thought of having sex with a girl?"

"A little of both, I guess, but mainly her hitting on me. I feel like she doesn't really give me a chance to take things at my pace, she's always after more."

"Well, I guess she can be a bit demanding like that. But does this mean that you'd be open to sex with a girl if it was done at your pace?"

"I guess it does," Alexis answered her younger sister quietly, surprised by her admission and the fact that she realised that she actually meant what she was saying.

"Would you have sex with me?" Adriana asked quietly in return, her pussy reacting to the possibility, "at your pace?"

"Um, I might," Alexis admitted, her eyes again traveling over her sister's lithe body, admiring the tone of her legs and butt as she bent forwards to dry her hair.

"Cool, well I tell you what, if you want to try it, come and see me in my bed some time and I'll be happy to fuck you since you just happen to be completely gorgeous."

Alexis blushed as she left the room, wondering if she would go through with this or not.

Julie sat on her brother's bed, waiting for him to return from the bathroom. She stood as he came back in the room and they folded into each other's arms, their mouths automatically seeking each other out, tongues entwining and exploring. Steve's hands found his sister's breasts and she in turn worked her hands over his zip, undoing his jeans so that she could release his monstrous member for her pleasure. Julie dropped to her knees, aware of how much Steve liked having his cock sucked and of how hard it made him. And she wanted him really hard for when she would impale herself upon his spear.

"You give such good head, Jules," Steve said to his sister as he watched her bobbing up and down over the tip of his cock, grinning at him between sucks and licks. After she had sucked him for a bit, Steve told her to strip off her clothes and lie down on the bed so that he could show her something.

Julie happily shed her clothing and sprawled naked on his bed whilst he first removed his clothes and then clambered about in his cupboard for something. Finally he turned around, his proud erection drawing Julie's eyes first before she noticed what it was that he had in his hand. It was a pink toy cock. Julie looked from the toy to Steve's face to see a big goofy grin in his face.

"I searched Mum's room and found a stash of toys,"

"God, and I was just joking!" Julie laughed in response.

"Well, your instincts were good," Steve responded, "and now I want to try this baby out on you."

"What if I don't want to?" Julie asked him, but Steve could tell from the look in her eye that she was only teasing him.

"Well, then I guess you'll just have to get dressed and leave." He responded.

"As if!" Julie laughed, spreading her legs to give her brother full access to her shaven pussy as he advanced upon her with the toy. As he got closer, he twirled the knob at the bottom, setting the toy vibrating and Julie laughed, reaching out for it with her hand, wanting to feel it before it was used to invade her body. She giggled at the feeling of it vibrating in her hand.

"I think you should use your tongue for me first and get my pussy nice and wet. And don't turn it on straight away, either when you put it in, I want to feel it off before you turn it on."

Steve obliged, kneeling down before the bed so that he could apply his oral talents to his sister's pussy. He licked and lapped at her pussy until it was glistening from the sheen of her juices, which were now dribbling towards her anus.

Then he stopped and picked up the toy again, positioning it at the entrance to her hole. He started slowly working the tip in and out of her pussy, gradually getting it in deeper and deeper with each movement. Julie propped herself up on her elbows so that she could see it disappearing between her lips.

It wasn't long until she lay back down and Steve started to work the toy in and out of her pussy in earnest, fucking her with it like a cock as Julie moaned her appreciation of the penetration. Steve watched in pleasure the contortions of his sister's face as she enjoyed the toy sliding in and out of her inner depths, but he wanted to do more, so he held the toy deep inside her for a moment and turned on the vibrator, drawing a shriek of surprise from Julie. He simply held the tool within her as she writhed upon it.

"Let me suck your cock, Steve," she begged him. Steve adjusted his position from between her legs to alongside her, leaning over so that he could continue to work the toy in her pussy as she enveloped the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking greedily and noisily at it.

"God, this makes me want to have two guys at once," Julie muttered to her brother as she was filled in her mouth by his enormous flesh and in her pussy by the toy. "Let me do the toy," She said to him, taking it from her hands. His eyes oscillated between her mouth working on his cock and the way she worked the toy in her pussy. She pulled it out of her hole and applied it to her clit, holding it there as her body spasmed in reaction, an orgasm rushing through her body. She stopped sucking him and withdrew the toy as it washed over her.

When she had recovered, Julie told Steve that she wanted to ride his cock. Steve told her that that was fine, but that he wanted her to face away from him. Julie agreed and Steve watched as her pussy slid down his shaft, her glistening, puckered arse hole pointed directly at him, wet from her juices as she controlled her movements up and down his massive cock. He reached out a finger and rimmed it around her anus. Julie's arse wiggled in response before he began pushing it inside her like he'd done previously when Adriana was there.

Julie felt her brother's finger pushing at her bottom and held still, trying to relax (which wasn't easy with his massive cock stuffed inside her) as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. She felt his finger working slowly in and out of her bum and started to push back against him.

Steve pulled his finger out of Julie's bum and she sighed, working herself around in a circle on his cock, fucking him. He reached over to where the toy lay on the bed and picked it up, aiming for her anus.

Julie felt the touch of what could only be the dildo pushing at the entrance to her bum. She wasn't sure that she really wanted this, but found herself pushing back as she was slowly stretched. It felt enormous compared to the finger that had invaded her moments ago and considering that she knew the difference in size between it and Steve's cock, thought that it felt like even more of an invasion than his cock was in her pussy. She put it down to the relatively virginal state of her bottom.

Steve maintained the pressure on the toy as he watched it slowly ease into his sister's anus, the sight driving him completely wild and close to the edge of cumming.

"Slowly Steve, it feels so fucking big," Julie told him.

"Ok, but does it feel good?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Julie said, her statement ending in a squeal as the toy slid inside a further two inches in a hurry. "Just hold it still for now." Steve obeyed, holding the toy in his sister's bum hole as she adjusted to the invasion, her hips slowly rotating, working his cock in her pussy. As he continued to watch he slowly began to move the toy in and out until it was sliding freely like a second cock and Julie was moaning and groaning with delight, pushing back against each thrust. She reached down and touched her clit and exploded. It was almost instantaneous. She convulsed and bucked and the toy slid from her arse as she rolled off of Steve's cock.

"Fuck that was amazing," she said as she turned to look at Steve who was sliding his hand up and down his slippery shaft. "Let me say thank you properly. And with that she lowered her head over his cock and sucked him to orgasm, swallowing his seed.

"I think you might have to show me where Mum keeps her stash, it might come in really handy," Julie giggled a short time later as they lay naked together, cuddling on his bed.

Adriana heard the door to her bedroom open and turned to see who it was. Alexis slipped inside the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey Lexie, what's up?" Adriana asked her.

"I've been thinking about our conversation in the bathroom the other day ..." Alexis began.

"And?" Adriana asked her.

"Well I want to know what it is that gets you and Julie so excited ...so I want to try kissing you."

"Really? Wow, that's cool!" Adriana said excitedly, standing as Alexis moved hesitantly towards her. She held back against her desire to take her older sister in her arms and take the lead. She wanted Alexis to enjoy this and allow her more, so she wanted to make sure that it happened at a speed that Alexis was happy with.

Alexis stood eye-to-eye with her younger sister, her gaze locked on her lips. She watched as Adriana's tongue passed over them, leaving a sheen of moisture. They were slightly parted, anticipating, ready, lusting. Alexis stepped within her sister's space and closed the distance to those alluring lips until she met them with her own, her tongue seeking out Adriana's so that the two of them could dance together.

Alexis melted in the kiss. She was surprised and delighted at how soft her sister's lips were in comparison to the boys that she had kissed in the past. The size of her mouth seemed perfectly suited to her own and their tongues danced with a rhythm that was inspired, perfectly paired.

They kissed for minutes without separating, only allowing their lips to part long enough for a quick suck or bite on the other's lip or tongue. Alexis' hands rested on her sister's hips and it felt like there was a burning intensity gluing them there as she pursued her experimental incestuous kiss with her younger sister.

Adriana allowed her hands to slip under her sister's t-shirt to caress the smooth skin of her back, stroking her, wanting to feel more, wanting to use her tongue and lips to feel the taughtness of her nipples, which must surely match that of her own, but conscious of not pushing her and missing out.

Alexis broke the kiss at last, almost gasping for breath, amazed at just how much she had enjoyed it, her pussy having reacted to the intensity of the kiss such that Alexis was patently aware of the state of her panties.

"I want to suck your nipples Adie," Alexis stammered to her sister. Adriana simply grinned and pulled her top off over her head to reveal her perky nipples that she hadn't bothered to enclose in a bra. Alexis reached out with her hand to caress her sister's small breasts, loving the erectness of her nipples. She held the breast in her hand and lowered her mouth to suck on the nipple, drawing it into her mouth and pulling and sucking on it in the way that she liked her own to be toyed with. Again she noted that her panties were soaking in her juices as she became more and more excited by the erect little nub that she was enjoying sucking so much. She fondled her sister's other breast and moved her mouth to give it the same attention that she had given the first, Adriana's hands caressing her hair, encouraging her movements.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers
1...1617181920...23