A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

"Not a bad start," Mary said to John.

"Start? You mean you want me to cum again?" John asked teasingly.

"You'd damn well better! Don't worry though, I have something special for you that will be sure to get you hard."

"Well this should be interesting."

"Lie down on the bed for me."

John lay on the bed with his head on the pillow and Mary stood up so that she was astride his chest and towering over him. She pulled on the sides of her panties so that the fabric was tight against her sopping bald pussy lips. John was watching intently but she could tell that he hadn't realised what was going on. She turned around so that he could see her arse and pulled the back of the panties down to the bottom of her arse cheeks.

Mary turned again and slowly peeled the front of her panties down to reveal her pussy and mound, devoid of all hair.

"No Way! You shaved!" John exclaimed. Mary laughed with delight at the response. "After all this time, you did it, what happened?" John asked incredulously as his fingers reached up to brush across the smooth skin.

"I was talking to Olivia today and one thing led to another and somehow it got around to pubic hair and she mentioned that she didn't have any. I told her that I had never been brave enough to do it and she told me that I should surprise you. After she left I thought about it more and more and decided that I would."

"Well get that thing down here so that I can lick it and say a silent prayer of thanks to your sis!"

Mary removed her panties and knelt down so that her bald pussy was thrust against her husband's mouth. He worked his tongue between her lips, delighting in his devouring of it. Mary gyrated her hips slightly as her husband's tongue slid back and forth across her clit, his hands reaching up to pull on her breasts and knead them with his hands.

John shifted his hands to cup her butt cheeks, lifting her slightly so that he had greater control with his mouth over his actions on her pussy. He delighted in the closeness of the contact and was rewarded several minutes later when he felt Mary quiver and shake as her drenched pussy released its pleasure.

"Mmm, you always know just what to do with that tongue of yours," Mary said appreciatively as she lay down on the bed beside her husband. "Care to see if you can do as well with your cock?"

"Well, despite my fears about having to do this more than once, they appear unfounded," Laughed John, glancing down at his cock, which had stiffened again through the time that he'd enjoyed tonguing Mary's pussy.

"Well get up here and fuck me with it then!" Mary insisted, spreading her legs ready to accommodate him. John didn't bother wasting time, but climbed over until he was positioned with the head of his cock ready to spear into his wife's newly bald pussy. He guided himself with one hand and then eased his way inside her until he was totally enveloped by the slick wet folds of her flesh.

"Damn that's good," he said as his felt her warm embrace travel along the length of his shaft as he began to stroke in and out of her with his member. Mary pulled him down towards her so that she could kiss him, her hands stroking his shoulders and back as his hips worked away at pounding her pussy full of cock.

After enjoying her pounding for a while, John having varied the speed and depth of his thrusts as he pleasured her, Mary sensed the he was beginning to build towards his climax. She urged him to penetrate her quicker and harder, loving the grunts that emitted from him each time he buried himself within her. He lifted himself up onto his hands to gain greater leverage for his thrusts and Mary reached around his waist with her legs, hooking her feet around his arse and opening herself even wider to take him deeper. She then raked her fingernails down his chest as he thrust, causing him to throw his head back and slam his hips forward, spearing deep within her pussy again and again.

John cried out as he felt that rush within his balls and cock that announced that his sperm was gushing deep into his wife's womb. Mary cried out in appreciation as she felt the eruption inside her, clinging to him so that she got to enjoy the sensation of each and every twitch of his love muscle as it emptied itself again of his seed.

John collapsed on top of his wife, nibbling at her ear and turning to kiss her as his pleasure subsided, his hands stroking and caressing her.

"Well that was just wonderful," Mary told him as she rolled him off of her before laying on her side and using her fingers to gently caress him. "Just think, only one more hole to fill and you'll have done the lot."

"Wha?" John started from his satisfied daze next to his wife.

"Well, you've managed to fill my mouth and my pussy with cum, don't you think you'd like to plug my butt as well?"

"Geez, I really don't know what's brought all this on, but if you can get my cock hard, I'll be happy to slip it into your bum for you."

"Sounds like a challenge to me," Mary said, grinning deviously as she worked her way down the bed to take his John's flaccid cock in her mouth. She slurped on it, tasting the combination of her pussy juice and his cum and enjoying it vocally, all part of the plan to bring the cock back to life.

"Oh God, I don't know if I can take it I'm that sensitive at the moment," John said, flinching as the tip of his cock was pulled on by Mary's lips whilst her tongue flicked back and forth across the head. Mary didn't relent as she felt the cock start to stiffen in her mouth. She raked her fingers across John's scrotum instead, adding to the tactile sensation and was rewarded by the further hardening of his cock.

She took his entire length into her mouth before he was too hard to do it and sucked slowly back along the length before bobbing up and down as he reached his full erection.

"Well what do you know, its still working," she laughed at her husband as he groaned.

Mary rolled herself over onto her hands and knees and reached over to her bedside table to retrieve some lubricant.

"Here," she said, tossing it to John, "Make yourself nice and slippery and then slide it inside me." And with that she lay her head down on her hands, her breasts resting on a pillow, her arse a temptation, swinging in the air awaiting penetration.

It was an invitation that John wasn't about to let go begging, so he grabbed the lube and knelt behind his wife, squeezing the gel onto his cock and running his hand up and down it a few times. He also squirted some onto his wife's anus and used his finger to push it inside, loving the way that she pushed back against him as his finger penetrated her. He eased it and out before positioning the head of his cock against her anus, teasing Mary by rubbing it back and forth over the little puckered hole, but refusing to actually enter her.

"Fuck my arse John, don't tease me, I need your cock in my arse," Mary begged him after he had continued to do this for a while.

John held the head of his cock in his hand and guided it as he watched it slowly disappear inside his wife's bottom. He felt her sphincter grip the shaft of his cock as it pushed its way past the resistance until he had managed to slide the entire length of his manhood inside. He worked it slowly back out before thrusting in again, building speed with Mary's encouragement once she'd adjusted to the invasion of her arse.

"Oh God, that's so fucking good, I feel so full!" Mary urged her husband as he violated her bum again and again with his stiff cock. He could feel the ring of her muscle as it ran along his shaft with each thrust. Mary reached under herself to caress her clit and quickly drove herself to a point of hysteria.

With Mary writhing and squirming on the bed, John found it hard to keep from pulling out of her arse and so grabbed her hips for leverage, thrusting harder and faster into her butt. Mary's scream announced that she had exploded in orgasm and combining that with the action of her muscles on John's cock was too much for him to surpass and he spurted his seed deep inside his wife's butt, holding himself completely buried within her. The two lovers collapsed on the bed, cleaning up once they'd recovered before heading off to bed.

It was several days later that Julie organised to spend the night at Adriana's house after they had been out partying on the town.

She disentangled herself from her cousin once she knew that she was asleep, the two of them having returned from the city and fallen asleep in Adriana's bed together. She found herself wondering whether her Uncle John would be up on the computer again. She had teased him mercilessly over dinner. She had even contemplated letting him catch her with his daughter. But she wasn't sure how he would react to that and so had decided that she'd have to take her chances with him staying up late again.

She moved quietly from the bedroom, dressed in only her panties and moved to the door of her Uncle's study where she had given him a blow job. Sure enough, when she got there, he was again in front of his computer, one of the latest photos of her bald pussy displayed on the screen as he knelt on the floor, pumping his cock with his fist.

She crept in quietly until she was almost upon him, but he turned, having sensed a presence and then checked for a reflection in the computer monitor. His eyes traveled quickly over her body, drinking in her erect nipples on her firm young breasts that were at the same level as his eyes with him being on his knees, the white cotton hipster panties that she'd brought especially for tonight (a size too small) and then back up to her face, wondering about the lustful look that she failed to hide.

Julie decided that if her Dad wasn't going to please her, then her Uncle John would have to do so and moved the final steps to close on him, her hands going behind his head to pull his mouth to her nipple. There was none of the protests that her father had offered. As he had last time, John complied with the obvious desire of his niece, his mouth opening to take her left nipple within its loving confines. He pulled at it with his lips and then sucked her breast deep within his mouth as his tongue flicked and teased at the nipple. His hand snaked up to cup her right breast, kneading the firm mound, marveling that he was again getting to caress the wonderful delight of his niece's breast.

John ran his other hand up the back of Julie's leg until he had grasped her panty-clad buttock within it. Last time Julie had called all the shots and John hadn't managed to touch or taste her pussy. He was determined that he would get to do so this time. His fingers worked their way towards Julie's pussy, rubbing along the fabric of her panties. She didn't stop him, in fact he was surprised when she spread her legs a little to make his access easier. He rubbed along her slit through the fabric as his mouth continued to pleasure her breast. He slid a finger under the edge of her panties and delighted in his first touch of his niece's bald and wet pussy.

He moved his mouth to her other breast as his fingers began their exploration of the warm folds of her pussy, tentatively slipping between her lips, seeking to slide deeper inside her. He felt Julie wiggle a little and her breast was removed from his mouth as he realised that she was slipping her panties off to stand naked before him.

Julie lifted her right foot from the ground and placed it on the chair behind her Uncle so that her pussy was now completely open to him and placed her hands on his head, guiding it towards her so that he knew that she wanted him to lick her without having said a word. John was only too happy to be guided in this way and all but shook with nerves as his tongue approached her glistening slit. He reached it out and touched her smooth skin, running it along first one labia and then the other before doing exactly the same along her slit. Julie shuddered as he reached the top of her slit and brushed over her clit. She placed a hand on her Uncle's head to help her balance as he began to lick her in earnest, delving and probing between her lips.

Julie fondled her breast with her free hand as she enjoyed her Uncle's ministrations, each touch of his tongue bringing her closer and closer to the peak of her pleasure, her insides churning as it built. She began to grind her pussy against his tongue, wanting harder contact on her clit, more urgently. She whimpered as she felt the pre-rush tingle within herself and then bit down on her lips as her body shook and convulsed as her pleasure was unleashed, her orgasm sweeping through her.

Julie pulled John to his feet before pushing him back into his chair so that she could kneel before him and suck on his cock, returning the pleasure to him that she had just received. John sat back and watched as his niece's full lips began moving up and down the length of his erection, her tongue snaking out and swirling around its head on the up stroke.

She raised her eyes and met his as she very very slowly moved her mouth back down the length of his cock, her teeth scraping gently along the skin, drawing a shudder from him. Sucking back up again, she released him long enough to lick and suck at one of his testicles before returning his shaft to her mouth.

John could feel the tension building in his balls as each stroke of Julie's mouth built the intensity of feeling in his loins. Julie, sensing the moment of eruption, rapidly sucked up and down his cock before taking it in her hand and pumping it, the head held just within her lips. John exploded with his orgasm, his sperm flooding into Julie's mouth and she swallowed greedily before taking his cock back into her mouth and suckling on it gently as his orgasm subsided.

She kept his cock in her mouth, despite the fact that it was obviously sensitive to her Uncle, who twitched and flinched as she continued her ministrations. She was starting to think that expecting him to get hard again so quickly was a mistake on her part, but as she was about to give up, felt his cock begin to grow in her mouth. She held it there, using her tongue to stimulate it, rubbing the sensitive underside, rimming the edge of the cock's helmet and sucking gently until she could feel it swell back to its full size. John just watched as his niece worked her magic with her mouth, amazed that she had managed to get him going again so soon.

Julie released her Uncle's cock from her mouth and stood up. Facing him, she pushed his legs together and stepped over his lap, reaching down to take her cock in her hand so that as she sat on his lap she could guide it in its journey to the depths of her pussy, sliding down his long shaft with her sodden bald lips. She sat on his cock, enjoying the fullness of it as it filled her pussy.

John sighed in fulfilled wonder as his cock sank deep within Julie's pussy. Here was something he had scarcely dared to dream about becoming reality. His young niece mounted on his erection, her beautiful full breasts crushed against his chest. She worked herself up and down and John relished the feeling of her slick, tight pussy as it rode over the length of his shaft. Julie bent her head to him and kissed him. That surprised him perhaps the most of all, but his tongue instinctively met hers and danced with it, caressing the tip and licking at her lips.

Julie put one hand on her Uncle's shoulder and leaned back, arching her back away and thrusting her breasts out and upwards whilst reaching with her other hand for her clit so that she could play with herself as she ground and gyrated her hips on his lap, his cock still buried within her. She manipulated her clit with her fingers as her Uncle took her breasts in his hands, squeezing and pulling at them, playing with their firmness and stirring her pleasure.

John was disappointed when Julie stood up off of his cock and was about to say so, or grab her or something, but Julie indicated that she wanted silence as she got down on all fours on the floor to the side of the chair that they were using. She looked back at her Uncle and waggled a 'come here' with her finger. John all but leapt off of the chair and knelt behind her, thrusting his cock back within her pussy, starting to pump her now that he had some measure of control that he'd not had until now.

Julie lowered her head to the floor, her arms straight out in front of her and John was struck by the similarity to the position his wife had assumed only days ago when she'd asked him to fuck her in the arse. It threw him momentarily but the sight of Julie's bald lips splayed either side of his cock was enough to bring him back to the present and he fucked her harder and faster than before.

Julie could sense that her Uncle was getting close to another orgasm and pulled herself away from him as he pulled back ready to thrust again. She spun around on the floor presenting with her mouth to fuck. She took his cock into her mouth again and sucked him until he grunted and then held still, his cock pulsing and spurting another load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed, wiped her mouth on her hand and then picked up her panties.

John climbed from the floor to his chair, watching as Julie slipped her panties on and quietly crept from the room, only a single glance backward with a happy smile acknowledging what had transpired.

Julie lay back in her cousin's bed, thinking as she drifted off to sleep. Maybe the next time that she sent Uncle John a story, she'd incorporate the man's daughter. Maybe she'd write about the girl being caught fucking her female cousin by her Uncle. She wondered what sort of reaction that might provoke. She smiled to herself about the thought of her Uncle John catching her with her tongue in Adriana's pussy as she drifted off to sleep.

Steve opened the door to the motel room. It was set up just the same as it was the first time. After he had closed the door, he heard the modulated voice that he now knew to be his mother's tell him to take his clothes off and get on the bed because she was horny as fuck and didn't want to waste any time.

He had had a conversation on the computer with hornylady a couple of days ago and she had suggested two scenarios to him. This was the first of the two. He wasn't so sure about going through with the other, but this one was simply that she wanted to bring a friend along to the motel room to experience his enormous cock. He'd thought about it for a while, wondering exactly who his mother might be brave enough to bring along to this meeting and had eventually agreed on the assumption that if nothing else, he'd get to fuck another new pussy. He'd at least managed to establish that it was one of the women that had seen him over the webcam.

"And did you bring the friend along like you were going to?" he asked as he shed the last of his clothes.

"Oh yes, she's here, aren't you?"

"I sure am," he heard another modulated voice reply. That meant that it was likely to be one of his mother's friends that he could identify by her voice. For some reason that really turned him on and his cock sprang to attention as moved to climb onto the bed that had been left for him and asked the friend to press her body up against the sheet so that he could feel her.

The shape of the woman's breasts and lower abdomen appeared, pushing the fabric towards him and Steve reached out to grasp the breasts, fondling them and drawing a fabric encased nipple into his mouth. His erect cock poked into the sheet and subsequently into the belly of the woman on the other side. He felt his cock wrapped in the sheet as two hands enveloped him.

"Holy shit, its even bigger than it looked on the computer," the voice said,

"I'm glad that you like it," Steve said chuckling as his cock was tugged and pulled.

"Well now that you two have fondled each other, how about getting that cock over here so that we can appreciate it a little more?" he heard hornylady ask. The sheet was lifted from the bottom until it draped over his cock, exposing it on the other side. A hand grasped his testicles and a mouth closed over the head of his cock as it started to suck him.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers