A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

He wondered just how many of them there was likely to be and how many times that he'd have to cum for them. Surely there'd only be two or three anyway. He looked up from the computer as Julie entered his room. She was wearing a white crop top and a short denim skirt that made him want to peek to see what underwear she was wearing.

"Up to anything fun?" she asked him, eying off the tent in his shorts that clearly gave away his state of semi-arousal.

"Actually, I'm about to do something completely outrageous and dirty," he said to her.

"Cool, can I watch? Or help?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not about to do it right now, but I've just been planning to do it soon with hornylady."

"Ooo, tell me. What are you planning?" Steve told Julie about the plan that hornylady had hatched to have him stick his cock through a glory hole for the amusement of a number of women.

"Geez, that's kinky!" Julie replied when he'd finished telling her. "You know, when I think about it, you're pretty lucky, most guys I know only dream about ever getting involved in a threesome and you've already had a couple with Adriana and I. One of these days I'll have to have one with two guys to even out the numbers. I like the thought of getting a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time."

"Well, if there's any way I can help, you know I'll be happy to fill either of those holes for you," laughed Steve. "Just thinking about it gets me ready to fuck," he added, massaging his growing erection.

"Yeah well I was looking for you the other day and couldn't find you. I ended up teasing Dad instead."

"What? How?" Steve asked.

"Well give me a couple of minutes and I'll come back and tell you, I just need to go to the toilet," Julie said, ideas forming in her mind. She went off to the toilet and quickly removed her panties. Hearing about Steve's plan with hornylady had got her as ready to fuck as Steve was and if she was going to tell him about what she'd done to their father, she thought she may as well surprise Steve with her new panty trick rather than tell him about it first. She had been wearing a black thong under her skirt but now set about stuffing it inside her pussy. When she'd finished, she walked back to Steve's room.

"So what is it that you did to Dad that teased him so much?" Steve asked her.

"This," she said, sitting on his bed with her legs positioned so that her pussy was exposed with a small piece of back fabric poking from between her bald lips.

"Oh my god, is that you underwear?" Steve asked as he studied his sister's pussy.

"Yeah, I put them inside me. The other day I was looking for you to surprise you, but you weren't home and I sat down on the couch near Dad, knowing that he could see."

"Holy crap, what did he do?" Julie told Steve about how she'd gone as far as pulling her panties out and licking them in front of him, trying to get him to do the same so that he might let her suck his cock or get him to lick her pussy.

"You really wanted that from Dad?" Steve asked a little cautiously.

"Yeah, I was so horny I would have fucked anything that day and Dad was the only one home. You don't have a problem with that, do you? I mean you're the one that told me that you'd fuck Mum if you had the chance and that you'd tossed off with her panties."

"No I don't really have a problem with it, its just that I hadn't considered it I guess. Sometimes I forget that you're every bit as kinky and horny as I am."

"Yeah, well he didn't do it, so that sucked."

"Or didn't as the case may be .." Steve laughed.

"Yeah, well speaking of sucking, do you feel like letting me wrap my lips around that cock of yours? It looks like it needs some relief."

"I thought you'd never ask ... " Steve said melodramatically as he quickly moved to remove his pants.

Julie pushed him back on the bed and lay down with her head on his stomach, the head of his cock between her lips as she used her hand to pump up and down his shaft and tease his balls, her tongue swirling around the head.

"Tell me,: she said, giving her mouth a break as she ran her fingers over his now wet head," have you had sex with hornylady again?

"Well, since you ask, I have actually," he replied.

"Did you see who she was?"

"No I didn't" he said, thinking that he hadn't actually seen, even though he'd worked out who it was.

"Tell me what you did while I suck you," Julie requested.

Steve began to relate the story of his encounter with hornylady and the friend that she'd introduced. Julie listened intently as she worked her mouth up and down her brother's erection.

"Damn, so you've had another threesome!" she said between mouthfuls. Steve continued, telling her how the last thing that he'd done had been to work his cock inside the newcomer's anus and fuck her butt, unleashing his cum inside her.

"You like anal sex, don't you?" Julie asked.

"Hell yeah, its so tight its unbelievable," Steve replied, "and there's something taboo about it that makes it exciting.

"Like fucking your sister huh?" Julie asked, her tongue teasing at the hole of his cock.

"Oh yes," Steve laughed in return.

"And do you think you'd like to put your big cock in my tight little bum hole?" she asked him before plunging down on him, taking what she could of his meat in her mouth.

"Really?"

Julie nodded.

"Well of course I would!" Julie was working him hard now, her mouth and hand pleasuring him in unison, driving him to the point where he exploded in her mouth. Julie drank down his seed and gently sucked his cock clean of the saliva that had run from her mouth during the process.

"So what now? Do I get to do your bum?" Steve asked excitedly.

"No, I think we should sell my anal virginity to our audience and let them pay to share it with us, don't you?"

"Sounds like a kinky plan to me," Steve said.

"Well you send out the emails and then come back and pull my thong out of my pussy before you fuck me with that nice stiff cock of yours," Julie told him. Steve got off of the bed and went to the computer to do what Julie had suggested. As he typed away on the computer, Julie pulled her top off over her head so that she was lying back on his bed in her black bra and skirt, with her legs spread and her bare pussy exposed to her brother, teasing him with the slip of fabric that was visible between her lips.

Steve hit send and then turned his attentions to his sister. He knelt down on the floor at the end of the bed and leaned over her pussy, getting his face nice and close, checking out the way the fabric sat poised, awaiting his attention. He ran a finger down her labia, either side of the thong before tugging on them gently, experimenting with how much effort it took to budge them. Then he decided to use his mouth and after licking around the thong on her lips for a bit, grabbed them between his teeth and began to pull his head back, slowly withdrawing the thong from its warm, wet home.

Finally they pulled completely free and Steve took them from his mouth with his hand, smelling them before wrapping them around his cock and giving it a couple of strokes. He lowered his face back down to Julie's pussy and started to lick her, teasing and pleasuring her clit.

"Fuck me Steve." Julie said after he had worked on her pussy for several minutes and her juices were well and truly flowing. Steve climbed up onto the bed and held his cock as he slid it between her lips, eliciting a moan of pleasure as Julie felt him spear his way between her.

"Oh God, it feels so good, it seems like too long since you filled me with this monster of 7yours," Julie said to him.

"I know what you mean, I've missed your tight little hole the last couple of days," Steve told her as he slid his cock back and forth. Julie moaned again as Steve worked her over, thrusting in and out of her bald pussy, watching as her lips slid along the shaft of his cock.

Julie reached her hands up to her brother's chest, pulling on his nipples and raking her nails over his pecs before wrapping her hands around behind him and holding his butt as he thrust at her again and again, her legs spread wide to accommodate his movements.

"Oh God, I've got to get on the pill so you can fill me up with your cum," Julie cried out as the two of them approached their moments of ecstasy.

"Fuck that would be awesome!" Steve said, redoubling his efforts and speed until he knew he was going to explode. He pulled his cock from her pussy and ejaculated, sending an arc of cum through the air, which landed on her black bra, a streak leading in a straight line back towards her pussy.

Julie dragged her finger through the cum and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm, just as yummy as Daddy's," she said to herself absently.

"What?!" Steve said, startled, as he moved from between her legs.

"Oh yeah, I didn't quite tell you the full story. After I teased Daddy, I caught him wanking over some porno magazines just as he was cumming. I nicked one of them from him and licked the cum from it while he watched me. I said I'd give it back to him sometime," Julie admitted to her brother.

"You really are a kinky little perv!" Steve said to her.

"Yes, well what can I say, I've learned from the best," Julie said, pulling her top back on before kissing her brother and leaving his room.

Julie started to peel off her clothes. Her brother and mother were out and her father had just finished working in the garden and was now in the shower. She had decided that this was her opportunity. She'd sunbathed in the yard on and off all afternoon, letting her father see her in her new bikini, teasing him by releasing her straps, but not allowing him to see her breasts at all, ensuring that she kept them covered whenever she rolled over. She had let him catch her with her hand in her bottoms though as she gently stroked her pussy. She pretended to be completely unaware of Dave's presence and managed to maintain that façade through the afternoon.

She now hoped that her careful display had managed to do what she had hoped. She had noted that her Dad had spent quite a bit of the day with a hard-on and had restrained from doing anything more that might happen to put him off his horny state.

She quietly opened the door to the bathroom, hoping to get in without him realising straight away. As it happened, she was in luck, he was facing away from her as she entered the bathroom. She didn't close the door, afraid that the noise of it shutting would give her away. She checked out her father's body, tightly muscled from the workouts that he pursued religiously. He had one hand against the wall where the shower rose was, leaning forwards, the water spraying in an arc over the top of him to cascade down his back and over his tight butt before flowing down his legs.

He was slightly hunched and Julie realised that from his arm movements, he bust be working his hand up and down his cock. She moved quietly across the tiled floor and pulled the door open, stepping into the cascading water as he turned in shock at the noise and movement.

Before he could speak, she quickly wrapped her hand around his soapy cock and stroked it for him, working her hand over the smooth skin, feeling the firm strength of his pole beneath it. She quickly dropped to her knees so that it was at eye level and pulled on it so that the water cascaded over it and washed away the soap.

Dave watched as his daughter fell to her knees in the shower alcove and rinsed the soap from his cock. He knew he should stop her, but the sight of her breasts, of her hand snaking out to grab his cock had aroused him to the point that he was reduced to simply watching. He did nothing to encourage her, nor did he do anything to stop her as she opened her mouth and lowered it over the head of his cock until she had taken as much as she could and then sucked back along its length, her tongue teasing him as her lips passed back over the ridge of his helmet.

She sucked back and forth, her hands gently caressing his balls and massaging his shaft as her mouth worked him over.

Julie heard a moan escape her father's lips and felt him thrust his large cock at her mouth. She smiled around his shaft, knowing that she had him now, confident that he would now fuck her just like she wanted him to. She looked up towards his face and saw him gazing lustfully down upon her pleasuring him. She smiled again and as her eyes met his, felt him flinch as his cock unleashed its load into her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt and then let the rest wash out of her mouth and down her chin as she grinned up at her father.

"Isn't that much better than a soapy hand Daddy?" she asked him, standing up, dragging her body along his as she did so.

"I have to confess that it was, but ..."

"No buts Daddy, I wanted it and I want more, you just have to relax a little and enjoy it, why don't you wash my dirty body for me?" Julie pressed before he could get an objection in as she started to rub soap over her ripe, firm breasts.

Dave watched the way his daughter's breasts slid through her soapy hands, the way her fingers pushed at the skin and caught at the erect nipples. Regardless of what his moral compass was saying, he knew that at that moment there was nothing more he desired than to feel the weight of Julie's breasts in his hands. He reached out and cupped her breasts, marveling at the delightful sensation before using the soap to slide all over and around them, the nipples rock-like beneath his palms.

Julie leaned back against the wall of the shower and took her father's dick in her hands again, tugging gently at it as he enjoyed playing with and exploring her breasts. She gasped as he pulled at her nipples and rolled them in between his fingers, pulling them away from her breasts before allowing them to slide from between his fingers He allowed the water of the shower to cascade over them washing away the soap.

Dave bent his head to his daughter's breast and took her taught nipple within his mouth sucking on it, flicking it with his tongue and rolling it between his teeth gently.

"God that feels good, Daddy," he heard his daughter say and felt his cock twitch in response to her ministrations, his erection beginning to build again after its earlier efforts. Dave allowed one of his hands to travel slickly over the tight skin of Julie's stomach, seeking to go further, to find her nest of pleasure. His fingers danced over her bald mound and then ran along her naked lips before targeting her hole. He felt Julie shift her weight, separating her legs as his fingers speared inside her, his mouth biting down on her nipple at the same time

Julie arched her back in response to the pleasurable pain in her nipple and the penetration of her pussy. Her father swapped nipples and Julie spread her legs further apart as her father slipped a second finger between her legs, now working two of them in and out of her, exploring her tender, wet depths.

"I want to feel this lovely cock in my pussy Daddy, turn the water off and fuck me with it."

Dave hesitated. Was he really going to do this? His hand was on the tap as he battled within his mind. If he didn't stop now he'd never be able to say no again, he knew that his resistance had been eroded by Julie's willing and persistent attacks on his desire. The water was off.

Julie turned her back on her father, placing her hands against the wall of the shower and Dave guided his cock between her arse cheeks until he felt himself slide between her slick bald lips. His daughter was thrusting herself back against him, encouraging him as he sank deeper and deeper inside her being. He reached around with his hands to cup her amazing breasts as he rocked his hips backwards and forwards, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her amazingly tight hole. He tried to push his entire cock inside her, but she asked him not to go too deep because it hurt, "the curse of having such a monster," he thought to himself. Plenty of women had wanted it over the years but they typically couldn't take the entire thing. He found himself wondering whether his son had ever had that problem yet. The sight of Julie writhing and squirming her butt as he fucked her soon brought him back to reality though.

Dave moved his hands from Julie's breasts to her hips and used them to leverage his thrusts. Julie removed one hand from the wall in front of her and lowered it to her pussy where she used her fingers to stimulate her clitoris, flicking, pulling and rubbing at it to flame her pleasure.

Julie moaned loudly as she felt her climax build, her father's cock spreading her lips wide as he sank within her again and again.

"Oh yeah, fill me with your cock Daddy, fuck me with it!" She cried out. John nearly came on the spot as his daughter filled the shower alcove with her dirty request and then she was cumming. He could feel her pussy as it clenched and grasped at the invader in its midst. Dave announced that he too was going to cum and Julie quickly pulled herself off of his shaft, turning and in the process, slipping to the floor of the shower. Dave exploded, his cum spurting out to splash on top of her head as he attempted to stop Julie from crashing to the wet floor. Julie looked up and copped his second spurt on her face, breaking into a grin and laughing.

Dave sighed in relief and then joined her laughter once he realised she had landed without hurting herself.

"Not quite the way I had planned on finishing," Julie said to him as she clambered to her feet and turned the water back on. Dave surveyed his daughter's body and was suddenly struck by what he had done as she bent her head to wash his cum from her hair. He opened the door and stepped from the shower, grabbing a towel and heading for his bed room.

Julie stepped out of the shower after she'd washed her hair and dried herself with the towel. She hung it up and left the bathroom, still naked, to see where her father had gone. She stuck her head into his bedroom and saw him sitting on the side of his bed, wrapped in a towel, his head in his hands.

"What's up Daddy?" she asked him.

"Julie, this is wrong, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did, you caught me in a moment of weakness, I promise it won't happen again."

"But I want it to happen again," she said moving into the bedroom. "I love you Daddy and I want to be able to share my pleasure with you. I'd be more upset if you didn't fuck me again! Please don't say it won't happen again .."

"It can't Julie, I love you too and you're incredibly beautiful, but it just can't," he said, his eyes taking in her nakedness, his mind hating himself for the reaction his loins had to the sight.

"If it doesn't, you're going to wonder for the rest of your life what my pussy tastes like you know ... don't' decide just now, let it be for a couple of days, then let us see if you still feel the same way."

"Julie, please, just let this go."

"I can't Daddy, I want it too much. I'll leave you now, but when you dream, you know you're going to dream about fucking me ... it doesn't have to be only in your dreams, don't forget that," Julie said to her father as she turned and left the room, returning to her own to dress.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers