A Brother & Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers

"Oh God, I don't think I can take anymore of this Steve," she said quietly as she lay, still bound to the bed.

"But you're going to try aren't you?" he said, reading her correctly.

"Hell yes," she replied huskily. At that point Julie came back into the room. She was obviously carrying a few things, but didn't allow Adriana the opportunity to see them.

Julie put them down on the floor at the end of the bed before getting onto it. She licked her way along Adriana's body, nipping and leaving little teeth marks as she went, Adriana yelping with each one. Then she stood over Adriana amongst the ropes and lowered her pussy onto Adriana's face.

"Eat me Adie, this is your chance for a break, make me cum."

Adriana applied her tongue to her cousin's clit, licking and lapping at it, staring up at the firm curve of Julie's breasts, the length of her erect nipples, wishing that she could reach up with her hands and caress them.

As if reading her mind, Julie's hands did it to her own breasts and Adriana moaned. Julie smiled down at her cousin. "You'd love to touch these, wouldn't you?" Adriana muttered assent.

"Well, get me off and you might be lucky," Julie smiled down at her. Then she used her fingers to part her lips and press her clit against Adriana's tongue, rocking back and forth and fucking her mouth.

Steve stood next to them, idly stroking his cock as he watched his sister ride his cousin's face. He grinned when he saw Julie straighten and tense, then shudder as she came on Adriana's face.

"Time for a change," Julie announced, dismounting from her satisfied position. "Undo her legs Steve, but not her hands." Steve looked curiously at Julie, but did as she requested. When both of Adriana's legs were released, Julie told her to roll over on to her stomach. Adriana flexed her legs and restored some life to the muscles before complying with the instruction.

When she had rolled over, Julie showed Steve how she wanted Adriana trussed. Essentially the same as before but this time on her knees, so that she couldn't move herself out of the doggy position other than to collapse on her chest, though her knees would remain under her.

Julie picked up a tea towel and blind folded Adriana at that point, with an assurance that she could be trusted.

Julie returned to the items she'd deposited on the floor and picked up one of them. Steve watched. It was an ice cube. Julie leant over the back of the bed and ran it gently over Adriana's pussy, causing her to flinch away. Julie realised that Adriana could fall forwards and away at that point and had Steve tie her so that she couldn't move her hips either. Then she reapplied the ice cube to Adriana's pussy until Adriana was begging her to stop because it was too cold. Julie just moved the ice cube up, tracking little circles around her puckered anus. As Steve watched, Julie pushed the now half-melted cube into Adriana's bum hole. It nestled there for a moment before popping out again.

"That is so cool!" Julie exclaimed, laughing. Then she took a second cube and reached under Adriana to apply it to her nipple. Adriana squealed at the touch of the ice on her nipple and thrust her chest to the bed, trapping Julie's hand, and she quickly realised, the ice. So she lifted herself again.

Steve was inspecting the other items that Julie had brought in. There was a dildo, some lubricant, a carrot and another dildo, which upon closer examination turned out to be a strap on. He held it up enquiringly to Julie, who grinned and signalled for him to keep it quiet,

She walked back around to the foot of the bed where Steve was, leaving Adriana alone for a moment, which Adriana found to be even worse as she didn't know what was happening.

Julie bent herself over the bed and asked Steve to fuck her for a bit, telling him she needed his cock. Steve stood behind her and worked his erection into her pussy, fucking her for a few moments before she stopped, turned and sucked him clean.

Then she picked up the carrot and turned to Adriana, sliding it into her pussy. Adriana gasped as the first thing she felt was the tip of the carrot probing its way inside her. Julie fucked her with it for a bit before swapping it for the dildo. Then she picked up the lubricant and squeezed a generous amount over her anus. She pulled out the dildo and rubbed it all over the now slimy little hole and down between her pussy lips as well.

Steve stood by watching as his sister worked Adriana over. Julie pushed a finger into Adriana's anus as the dildo nestled in her pussy, then she pushed a second in beside it, Adriana gasping and urging her to be gentle. Julie then withdrew the dildo and her fingers and picked up the carrot. She nuzzled it against Adriana's anus before pushing and slowly sliding it inside, a little bit at a time. She pushed it as far as she could, allowed her to adjust and then began fucking Adriana's arse with it.

"Mmm, I'm going to de-virgin your bum properly today Adie. And then Steve is going to introduce it to the monster." Adriana merely whimpered in response, biting on her lip as she came to terms with the feeling of the carrot in her bum, which turned out to be entirely pleasurable.

Julie withdrew it from her then and picked up the strap on, telling Steve to fuck her for a bit so that she didn't get complacent. Steve hopped up behind his cousin and slid his cock into her pussy, using his thumb to apply pressure to her anus at the same time that he slid his cock back and forth between her slick lips.

Julie turned back to face Steve then, having affixed the strap on dildo to her body. "My turn to fuck her," she told her brother, who moved out of the way. Before Julie moved in behind her, she pulled the blindfold off of Adriana so that she could turn and see what she had on.

"Oh wow," Adriana said, "where did you get that."

"Mum's drawer," grinned Julie. "And now I am going to fuck you like Steve does. She climbed up behind Adriana and pushed the toy into her pussy. Julie put a hand on each of Adriana's hips and pulled so that she could embed the toy in Adriana's pussy. She worked her hips with her hands on Adriana's, watching as the toy slid in and out.

"God, this is awesome," Julie said. "No wonder you like this one so much," she said to Steve. "Such power. God it almost makes me wish I really had a cock to feel what its truly like. I'm going to have to get you to do this to me Adie so you know how cool it is!"

Steve watched, using his hands to pull on the nipples and breasts of both girls, who moaned and groaned as they enjoyed each other. Then he moved behind Julie and slipped a hand between her legs, first sliding two fingers into her pussy, then withdrawing them and working her clit.

"You're supposed to do that to Adriana, she needs to have another, we've let her off for too long!" Julie admonished him between gasps of pleasure. Steve moved so that he was alongside Julie. His right hand returned between Julie's legs from behind and his left snaked under Adriana to work hers from the front. Then he ran his fingers back and forth over both girls' clits until they had exploded.

Julie then announced that it was time that Adriana's bum was introduced to the monster. Steve moved up onto the bed and Julie climbed up beside him. She had the lubricant and squeezed more out, working it into Adriana's bum with her finger. Then she took her brother's cock in her hand and aimed it at the lubricated hole.

Steve pushed forwards and Adriana gasped as she felt her anus spreading further than it ever had before. Steve went slow. Rocking slowly back and forth, each push going a little deeper. Julie knelt beside them, watching, encouraging Adriana to take it, to enjoy the experience.

With a significant amount of his cock inside her, Adriana told him to stop and to stay still. She knelt with her arse full of his cock, adjusting to its size. Julie reached under and gently caressed Adie's breasts. Then Adriana rocked slightly, feeling the cock slide in her arse. She told Steve to move slowly. Then a bit quicker. And then Steve was smoothly gliding his cock back and forth in her butt as Adriana moaned and groaned on the intruding shaft.

Julie moved, taking up a position behind Steve like he had when she'd had the strap on inside Adriana. She reached between his legs from behind, all the way to Adriana's pussy and slipped two fingers into her, then withdrew them. Then she picked up the carrot and eased it inside her lips, causing Adriana to cry out how full she felt. Julie allowed the carrot to slide out and wrapped her hand around Steve's shaft, feeling the motion of his efforts as he fucked Adriana's bum.

Steve watched his shaft stretching Adriana's anus and told her how tight it was. Adriana simply moaned and groaned, overcome by the feeling. He felt Julie's hand grasp his balls. She'd obviously applied lubricant and he felt her squeeze gently and allow them to glide through her hand. Then he felt her hand on his butt and before he could say anything, she had slid a finger inside his bum!

"Oh fuck!" he said, caught by surprise. His instinct was to tell her to stop, but he couldn't believe that it felt good and waited. Then Julie was reaching around him with her other hand to tickle Adie's clit. Adie bucked and squirmed and Julie jammed her finger deep in her brother's butt. Steve thrust hard at Adriana's arse and lost control, his cock pulsing as his seed exploded within her arse. As he subsided, Julie withdrew her finger and Adriana squealed aloud as she had a fifth orgasm.

"Oh fuck, no more. I can't take it," Adriana said as Steve and Julie disengaged themselves.

"You just have to do one more thing," Julie said as she and Steve untied their cousin.

"What?" Adriana asked suspiciously.

"You have to fuck me with the strap on."

"That, I can do," Adriana said, smiling. Julie helped to put the toy on and Steve went to wash his cock. Julie got on all fours on the bed and Adriana penetrated her from behind. As she fucked Julie, she too exclaimed about the feeling of power that it gave her, guiding the missile within her cousin's flesh, holding onto her hips.

Steve came back into the room to watch the two girls fucking and Julie told him to get his cock where she could suck it. Steve happily brought his cock to his sister's mouth and had it lovingly engulfed.

Julie used one hand to finger her clit as Steve and Adriana thrust at her until she came, collapsing between them.

"Do you think one of you could drop me home, there's no way I can get back on that bike," Adriana laughed a little later as they relaxed in the kitchen having a drink.

Adriana knocked on Alexis' door. A few days had passed since her session with Julie and Steve and she'd found herself thinking about it constantly. She couldn't get it out of her mind and found that as a result she was constantly horny. She wanted someone to eat her. And at the moment, that meant Alexis.

She crept into the room, closing the door behind her and slid into Alexis's bed, her hands moving gently over her body, sliding beneath the t-shirt she was wearing to caress her nipples.

Alexis moaned and rolled towards her sister.

"Mmm, hello Adie," she said sleepily.

"Fuck me," Adriana said simply, pulling on a nipple. "Eat my pussy for me Lexi."

"God Adie, just like that? Anyone would think you're a bloke." Adriana laughed and started pulling off Alexis' clothes. Her tongue sought and found her sister's mouth and the two of them kissed tenderly, the sexual tension building between them. Adriana pulled her older sister on top of her and felt their breasts crushed together, their mounds rubbing.

Alexis allowed her hands to wander her sister's body, knowing that she'd get satisfaction once she managed to satisfy her. She started kissing her way gently down Adriana's body, taking her time, weaving intricate patterns and swirls with her tongue, teasing and exciting the flesh as she went.

When she finally made her way down to Adie's pussy she found it slick and wet, ready. She traced the lines of her labia with her finger and then followed them with her tongue. She pushed Adriana's knees up, totally exposing her pussy, then with her hands supporting Adriana's butt, pushed her tongue inside her pussy. Adriana moaned quietly at the intrusion and Alexis moved her tongue up to her sister's clit, tracing circles around and around it.

"Fuck yes! Do me, Lexi, lick me."

Alexis applied herself to her sister's pussy and was rewarded after several minutes when she felt her body tense and spasm with an orgasm.

"Thank you Lexi," Adriana said as Alexis moved back up alongside her.

"No problem, as long as you now eat me," Alexis replied. Adriana grinned at her in the half light and moved down between her sister's legs. Alexis marvelled that she had come to a point where her sister could walk in and demand sex and the only thing that she thought was "yes". Then she felt Adriana slide two fingers into her pussy as her mouth clamped down on her clit and she thought of nothing else until she had exploded in orgasm.

The two girls fell asleep in each other's arms and slept through until morning.

Mary wandered past Adriana's room and stuck her head in to let her know her plans for the day and was surprised to see her missing. The bed looked slept in and she looked through the rest of the house. Mystified, she headed back towards Adriana's bedroom, hoping that this didn't mean that she'd crept out of the house or something.

As She turned the corner, she saw Adriana quietly stepping away from Alexis' room. Mary figured she must have gone in there to talk to her about something, but was a bit puzzled by the almost guilty way in which Adriana moved from Alexis' room back to hers.

It wasn't until later in the day, as she was sitting having a coffee that her mind wandered back to the occasion and she found herself wondering if perhaps her daughters had inherited something from their mother and were engaged in an incestuous lesbian encounter as she had been with her sister all those years ago (and was again now she admitted to herself). She pondered what approach to take and finally decided that as she and Olivia had sorted things out, so too would her daughters if that was indeed what was going on.

The more she thought about it though, the more it turned her on. By mid afternoon, she was on her back on the couch, her fingers tangled in her bald pussy, massaging her way to an orgasm as images of her two beautiful daughters in a naked embrace danced through her mind.

Then, recovered, she decided, against all sense of propriety to find out if there was anything in their rooms that might give it away. As she guiltily dug in Adriana's wardrobe, she unearthed the double-ended dildo that Adriana had bought whilst shopping with her Aunt Olivia.

She had no idea what she'd expected to find, but that certainly wasn't it. It didn't confirm that her daughter's were intimately involved, but it certainly said something for Adriana's sexuality.

Mary stood in the middle of the room, holding the toy, eyeing it, imagining. She wondered if Alexis had been on the other end or whether it was someone else. She brought it to her mouth and actually sucked it, wondering if she'd get a taste of pussy, but only getting rubber.

Then, for the second time that day, she found herself in an act of self pleasure. She lay upon Adriana's bed and removed her panties, slipping one end of the dildo into her pussy, imagining Olivia on the other end, then thinking about Steve being the end she was using and finally, thinking about Adriana being on the other end.

She was close to orgasm and working the toy in and out when the door to the room opened and she froze.

"Mum!" exclaimed Adriana as she took in the sight of her mother on the bed with the dildo in her pussy.

"Adie!' Mary exclaimed, pulling the toy from her pussy and flopping it on the bed as if it were a spitting viper and it had never been near her at all.

"God, Mum, what's going on, why are you in here and why are you using my toy?" Adriana asked, thoughts flying as her mind spun.

"Oh Adie, I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what came over me, I've been horny all day and oh I don't know I was wondering about you and Alexis and …"

"Whoa hold up Mum, what do you mean you were wondering about me and Alexis?" Adriana interrupted as the words spewed forth in a torrent from her mother.

Mary took a deep breath and started at the beginning, about what she'd seen that morning and where it had taken her thoughts, though she didn't explain that she'd slept with Olivia and that that was what had led her to think such a relationship might be possible.

"And you mean you didn't freak at the thought of your two daughters fucking each other?" Adriana asked, surprised that such a significant point had been simply glossed over.

"I guess not," she admitted shyly. Adriana now found herself staring at her mother's crotch, where she had failed to completely cover her pussy, which Adriana noted was bald.

"Have you ever slept with another woman Mum?" Adriana asked, feeling her insides react and her pussy moisten at asking her mother such a question.

"Actually I have," Mary answered, deciding that honestly was probably the only option at this point as the colour rrose in her face. Adriana watched her mother. Her chest was heaving, her breasts rising and falling. She saw her tongue dart out nervously to lick her lips. Adriana was surprised by the fact that she felt a sudden desire to see that tongue between her legs. Then a flash of inspiration hit her.

Adriana sat next to her mother, the toy between them. "Mum," she said quietly, moving her hand to gently rest on her mother's knee, "have you had sex with Aunt Olivia?"

Mary was stunned in silence. She sat there staring at her daughter wondering what to answer. She knew what she should answer, but something told her that Adriana would see through it.

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely."

Adriana stared at her mother and decided to plough boldly on. "So have I ..." She could see that Mary was completely lost for words at that point and picked up the double ended dildo, her pussy now oozing with pleasure as she began to relate to her mother how she had ended up with the toy.

Mary found herself enraptured by the story that was related and her whole body was getting excited as Adriana described the gentle touches in the change rooms and ultimately the blatant sex that she had had with Julie and Olivia.

"I want to share this with you Mum," Adriana said, holding the toy between them. "I want to fuck you."

Mary couldn't' believe that her own daughter had just said this to her. What was more, she couldn't believe that the only answer she wanted to give was "Yes."

Adriana's hand snaked along Mary's thigh until her finger tips brushed her mother's bald pussy. Then she leaned in and kissed her. Mary's lips willingly parted to receive her mother's tongue and then the two of them were horizontal, tangled together, lips enmeshed, and hands seeking to discard clothing.

They were soon naked, breasts pressed together, pelvis' apart, fingers exploring each other's folds until Adriana told her mother she wanted to get the toy between them.

They sat opposite each other and Adriana fed the toy inside her mother's pussy before leaning back and edging her bum forwards, spearing herself on the other end of the toy. Adriana lifter her legs over her mothers; her feet now behind her mother's back and Mary helped pull Adriana towards her until there was little of the toy left exposed between them, both of their pussies full. Mary reached out and touched Adriana's small breast, pulling on the nipple and Adriana reached down and caressed her mother's clit.

Mary groaned at the touch and leant back. With one hand Adriana continued to work her mother's clit whilst using the other to pull her nipple and squeeze her breast. Mary thrust her chest out and quickly exploded, having worked herself close to cumming before Adriana had interrupted her.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers